⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Saradas Muscle Goddess September 2010 (Poll closed)

Started by RobMash, August 31, 2010, 10:12:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RobMash

IMO there in not comparison among Britt Miller and Sarah in terms of mass and shapes. Britt Miller must working hard for getting the mass of Sarah. Britt Miller have only a face a little bit more pretty than Sarah, for the rest there is no comparison.
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

RobMash

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS


FemaleMusclesFan

Choosing between Britt Miller and Sarah Hayes was heartbreaking...
I chose Britt but I still love Sarah :)

john540

Sarah Hayes for me: new face, enchanting smile and total package.


marcel81x

I do love Sarah Hayes but Amy Schmidt had a great development

cow_dina

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

arcore23


reignmaker


marco92diab



orwell

Dawn Allison and Sarah Hayes are very beautiful and strong, but I chose Dawn Allison before all others. Britt is also beautiful (but no as Dawn and Sarah, I mean) and strong. Amelia is very strong, big and sexy.

besoqwe