⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Author: [mysticachica] What's it Like 2 B Worshiped Because of My Muscles? #WIP

Started by mysticachica, September 03, 2012, 05:14:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mysticachica

What's it Like to be Worshiped Because of My Muscles?
by mysticachica

ONE


I never really understood the big deal about my muscles until I met him... He was also another body-builder that was shy like me.
We met by accident at the airport while waiting for a cab. We ended up sharing one and then grabbing a bite to eat. We got to know each other in that 4 hours pretty good. He was supposed to drop me off at my hotel room but he never ended up leaving. As soon as he saw my calves, he had to touch them. He couldn't stop at that, he went on to caress them and I was getting turned on more and more that I had to let him see just enough to get him more excited.
He was gentle with his hands and the way he touched me. I watched his mouth salivate as his hands went from my calves up to my legs.
Slow and steady, his hands were. I stood there like a Goddess awaiting for more of what I have never experienced before...

(To be continued)


Lovesmuscles

I loved the story...please post more if you have it, Maxine.  Extremely erotic...K+ given..Welcome to the board!

mysticachica

Thank you so much. I will try to write more in between my other writing as I have a Blog with Five on going stories... Have a great week and Thank you for the warm welcome and friendship!

Squeeze you later LOL :)   >:D

mysticachica

TWO

From where I stood, I could see his nicely developed arms. Not too big and nicely shaped. Big enough that I felt like a Goddess being worshipped by another God. He spent a lot of time on my calves and my thighs, touching and tracing their muscle shape. This was all new to me but I was loving every second of it! Once he got up to my mid section, he ran his fingers between my abdominal plates, then used his lips to feel my rock hard abs.
I could see he was aroused by what his hands were touching. His eyes fixed on whatever area his hands were feeling. I couldn't wait for him to move up to my chest and my arms.

When he finally did, He moaned as he traced the veins that were prominently pumped and sticking out from under my skin. I had always been vascular but never really cared much, when others would feel the need to touch my thick solid veins.
He was on his kness while he touched my biceps and chest muscles. We remained silent the whole time this was happening until I lost my balance and had to grab his hand to keep myself from falling. That's when I accidentally flexed my bicep muscles and drove him insane...

"Maxine, Flex them biceps for me! I wanna see them flexed and feel how hard they can get!" he asked excitedly.

I did what he asked.

After all... there was something I wanted to feel that was looking pretty hard at that moment, and it wasn't his arms!
He was loving the fact that I could keep my arms flexed for atleast a minute. The night was young and if it was flexing that he liked, then he got himself the girl with the mega stamina to do that!

He started kissing my biceps while I flexed them. That's when I told him to lick them and see if he could chew on them, but my conditioning was very tight. There wasn't anything he could grab with his teeth except the tiniest fold of skin. I knew that would turn him on even more, so I just continued flexing them until he got so excited, he had to grope them!

It was a bit strange at first but the sensation was from out of this world.
I was beginning to like this a whole lot, and because I had a creative mind, I knew I could make the evening even more memorable!
He had no idea how incredibly flexible and very strong I was for my size. He had no clue how twisted my mind could get.
He had no perception of what he had awaken in me...

THREE

He continued to grope my rock hard biceps while kneeling down. He was in the perfect position for me to get dominant over him and I had leverage, which made me feel even more powerful.

I was beginning to feel a strange urging of something I had never experienced before. I wanted to growl every time he squeezed my muscles.
A chemical change was taking place in my mind and in my physical body.
I spoke up and ordered him try to pull my arms straight down from the flexed position.
His eyes became big with excitement, so I knew I was on the right track! He wanted a challenge  along with muscle worshipping. It felt like a good work out, except no pumping iron involved.

It was boy against girl, like when I was six years old and would play against the boys. Except back then, there was no libido thrown into the mix. It was all innocent little games, maybe I was wrong!
Well, I wasn't six years old anymore and I was certainly not the average female on the block. I may have been shy and conservative but reserved with the right man? Not a chance!

His facial expressions turned me on, which no one has ever done before.
The more he reacted to the flexing and every move I made, the more I got turned on, which made me want to do things I had never thought of doing before!

After his efforts were exhausted from trying to pull my arms down, I wiped the sweat off his forehead and put his face right between my cleavage.
He liked that a lot! He just kept worshipping each nipple with his lips. From nipple to nipple, he smelled and squeezed each full breast. I started using muscle control and made my Pectoral muscle move up and down, until his face was basically being slapped my two big tits! We were both getting hornier and I could sense that our shyness was slowly going away.

I didn't quite know what made me do those things but they seemed to have come naturally easy and the best part was that I enjoyed it.
I was certain there would be more to come as my mind was getting more creative.

FOUR

We were just getting started and from where I was standing, it seemed to appear that I had the control to do as I pleased!


He was pre-occupied with his face in between my cleavage, when the urge came over for me to put him in a head lock. I made sure to smother him rather hard and only let him get air every ten seconds.

It was really quite erotic to see him enjoy it that much. I was no longer feeling weird about any of it. Perhaps, due to his openness and positive reaction, I was beginning to come out of my hidden self. An old friend of mine, once told me that he couldn't wait for the day I really let my hair down and let myself go. Was this what he meant?


After a few minutes of good smothering, I decided it was time for him to worship my back side.

He was still on his knees and I was still wearing my high heels...

I turned around and made him remove my skirt. He was happy to see the garter belt and the fishnet stockings along with the fishnet panties.

We both remained silent except for the moaning.  We were happy to indulge ourselves, without any real conversation.

I watched him closely as his passion grew with each second we continued.


He started touching and worshipping the back of my legs and calves, even my feet while wearing my heels. He began using his mouth on me again and I couldn't resist...

I had to bend over and let him have a little more access. He seemed to love squeezing my inner thighs and hamstrings, which felt awesome for me.

I wanted more, so I started Flexing my glutes, hamstrings and calves to drive him crazy.


He was border line obsessed with the peaks of my biceps and my shoulder caps. So I thought...

Stand up and Flex it all! Why not? After all, that's what we must do when we compete on stage, so why not do it now for him?


I was amazed to have this type of sexual pleasure without having real sex! Amazing, really!

That simple gentle touch your partner gives you, can make you feel as if you are the most beautiful woman he has ever seen. It cannot compares to anything in this world!

Even if it weren't true, a true great lover can give that experience to his female counter part.


After he was done worshipping every inch of my back, he opened my legs a tad bit wider and stuck his head between my inner thighs. He didn't say a word but I instinctively knew, there was only one thing a could do... SQUEEZE his head between my thighs! It was again, something new that I had never done with anyone else...


I asked him, "Do you like that?"


"Oh, Yes! Do it again Maxine and do it harder!"


"Okay, I will increase the tension by 10% each time and when you've had enough, tap me okay?"


"Yes, more please!"


"Had enough yet?"


"No... Keep going, it feels really good!"


"Yeah, Does it? You enjoy feeling my pythonic pillars of passion squeezing the life out of you?"


"Oh yes, it's feels awesome!"


I was now moving up the ladder of unknown experiences...


Rubbing against the back of his neck was getting me too excited. I had to hold back a bit, as that would be too embarrassing for me, if I were to pre-maturely have an explosion on his neck!

Not to mention, a tad bit strange if he wasn't as open minded as I had hoped.

Thankfully, it only took  thirty percent of my strength, maybe less and he gave up!


He was on his knees with his head bowed and inserted tightly between my legs through my back side.

He may have given up but I wasn't done yet.

He was pretty much trapped and my control had gone up five notches.

Oh-Oh... I just got some more sweet ideas!...



( To be continued ... )


snaggle321

any more to this story?

^-^  Interesting POV... After a search of just a few minutes, it seems likely ''mystcachica" is Latia del Riviero.  Didn't find anymore about this story, but a more thorough search might.  Anyone...?
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

tiopepe1