Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

FMG-Visual Novel: "Gina's Gym"

Started by ginas_gym, July 25, 2024, 09:53:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ginas_gym

Hey, everyone. I'm Gina, and today I want to show you all my little game.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The Don and the team he has gathered on his journey have been working on this Visual Novel for almost one and a half year now. In its current state it features over 300k words of story and 2GB of images, so there is a lot of playtime on it.
It's updated roughly every 2 months with new story arcs and new growth stages for me and the other girls.
The main aspect of the game is helping me to explore the town, find new friends and defend my family's gym from being taken over by the mafia. Well, and to get us all larger and stronger along the way.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


Link to our Discord: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Besides keeping in touch about the game, there are a lot of talented artists gathered there, who post tasty images of big girls regularly. I can only recommend checking those out.  ;D

And finally the links to the game itself. I hope you'll have some fun with Gina and I can greet some of you in Burlingfort.
The newest version is available over: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
The public version is free to download on You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login



Mongoose750

Why would the Mafia take over a gym?

novakard

The Mafia has their reasons, though uncovering those reasons is a significant plot arc in its own right - because seriously, why WOULD they take over a gym?  The writing for this game has a semi-fair amount of grammatical and spelling issues, but the actual story being told actually gets surprisingly good. I've played this one too thy end, and it's one of the best female muscle games out there.

novakard

And that's what I get for posting on my phone - grammatical and spelling issues while complaining about the same.

quick

I feel like I played an early version of this awhile back, but just played through the whole thing. It's pretty awesome.