LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

The (not so) small family reunion

Started by kiko28, December 08, 2023, 09:48:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kiko28

Hey guys. This story is my first ever try to write something. I've already tried it a few times, but a lack of motivation always stopped me from coming back to continue a story. I also didn't use any AI for it. This will just be a (kind of) introduction at first, and I hope to add more in the future.
Of course, karma and especially feedback would be appreciated, since I've already got a few ideas how the story could develop :)

FYI: I use imperial measurements, because almost all stories I like use them, even though they aren't used where I'm from - it just feels more 'natural' to write it this way. English is also not my native language, so hope I didn't write anything that doesn't make sense or sounds wrong.



Ever since her partner has passed away a few years ago, my grandma was living in a retirement home at the edge of the city. While everyone from my family visited her regularly in the beginning, it got less and less after some time. Since there's always been some tension and arguments on that side of my family, we didn't have any big gatherings anymore after her partner's funeral. Because of all that I haven't seen her for the last five years. But luckily she never had any big health issues in her life, so I was quite sure that she was still enjoying it to the fullest - especially without needing to do any chores anymore, after being a housewife almost her entire life.

Three weeks ago I got a FaceTime call from an unknown number, but since I almost never get any phone calls, I thought that I had to be about something important. To my surprise it was my grandma. She clearly looked very happy to see me again, smiled and explained that she finally managed to get my phone number after I got a new one two years ago. At first glance, the only thing that seemed to have changed about her during the last few years, was her hair. When I was a child, she usually dyed it dark brown. But a few years before losing contact she stopped and decided to reveal her actual hair color. Now it was brown again, but I could still spot a single grey hair here and there.
She continued explaining that she would like to invite me to visit her and that she would pay for the entire trip, since my birthday was also right around the corner.

Last weekend the time has finally come. After taking two trains and a bus, I arrived at the address she gave me in the early afternoon. The woman at the reception explained to me how to get to the room and added: "Your grandma is expecting you. She was already excited during breakfast and lunch, so I hope you'll both can have a good time today." I used the elevator to get to the 5th floor, walked to her room and knocked on the door. I could hear her on the other side saying: "You can come in, just close your eyes - and don't try to cheat. I'd like to start our tiny family reunion with a surprise." I held one hand in front of my eyes and the other one in front my body, so I wouldn't accidentally run into any obstacles. After a few steps I noticed something in front of me. I couldn't tell what it was, but it felt as hard as the brick wall to my left that I've just touched before after closing the door behind me, but noticeable warmer. While trying to feel it, I moved my hand around a little and noticed a gap in the middle that was almost two inches deep. I continued and in the end I counted ten 'sections', but still wasn't what it could possibly be. In this exact moment I heard my grandma saying something from very close: "Ok, sweetheart. If you want, you can take a look now."

As I opened my eyes, I recognized that I was looking at someone's body. Mainly by the color of their skin, since I was only three to four inches away. But since I've never seen someone's abs from this close, I wasn't 100% sure with my guess. I tried to look at their face, but their boobs were completely blocking the view. Only as I took a step back, I could finally see the person's face. Although I knew her face, my brain seemed to need a few extra seconds to process that I was actually looking at my grandma that invited me to be there. Of course, I was baffled at first, but immediately I was starting to wonder how this could even be possible. She was standing on a stair, while still being much shorter than me - only 5'2". This explained at least how I was able to look directly at her abs, while I was standing up straight at 5'11". But there still was no good explanation how someone could still have muscles that big at her age.

Even though she has been wearing a Christmas sweater the entire time, I only noticed it when she put it pack down, covering her upper body. She seemed to be completely relaxed now, except for the fact that she still didn't get off the chair yet. But this situation also allowed me to have a look at her entire body. Despite her sweater being pretty loose, I could still see how wide her shoulders and how massive her arms were. She was clearly wider than me, but probably also than 95% of the guys that I know that go to the gym regularly. Her arms had the size I imagined a male bodybuilder to have in his off-season, but I could see the separation of her muscles through the fabric of the sleeves, so I was sure that her entire body was as ripped as her abs.
Only her boobs threw me a bit off from this theory. While looking at her abs, I already had a short glimpse before, but based on their shape and look in general, I was sure that they couldn't be fake, in contrast to some female bodybuilders. But on the other hand, they were bigger than her head, about the size of two basketballs hidden under the fabric. I can remember that she has always been rather thin and only wearing loose clothes, so I could never know how she used to look. Especially since that's something you usually never notice about your own grandma.

All of these thoughts felt like an eternity in my head, but probably only a few seconds had actually passed. As soon as I looked back into her face, she just smiled and said: "What do you think?" Of course, I was still completely perplexed by the situation, so I didn't really know what the right thing to say would be now. Since she was my grandma, she knew that I've always been pretty shy towards strangers. I guess, she just thought that didn't say anything immediately, since we haven't seen each other for such a long time. So she then added: "You know, maybe we should just sit down for moment, relax, and you can tell what was going on your life for the last few years. After that, there are few things I have in mind, before we're having dinner later and you can go back to your hotel room." I was mainly working on getting my degree, except for a short break in 2020, so there wasn't anything too exciting to talk about, except maybe for a few day trips here and there.

When it was her turn, she started by saying: "I know it's probably something you didn't expect to happen today, but I actually had something in mind with it. I hope it won't be too boring to listen to, since it'll probably take a bit to explain all of it."


Wookey


ArkhamAsylum

Interesting start. I wonder what grandma has planned.

Juan_le_lux