⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Neri Norie

Started by jbeast, April 09, 2026, 03:48:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jbeast

I'm just basing my opinion on the Session Girls listing, but the pictures look augmented.  No, I don't mean her breasts. LOL! The images, especially her face, like they have been generated with AI. Has anyone sessioned with her yet? Any opinions?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

jbeast

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

MixedFighter99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'm just basing my opinion on the Session Girls listing, but the pictures look augmented.  No, I don't mean her breasts. LOL! The images, especially her face, like they have been generated with AI. Has anyone sessioned with her yet? Any opinions?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

She is friends with Master Kayla as MK has encouraged her followers to support Neri. Therefore, Neri is legit. I don't much else about her at all other then she seems to be more of a dominatrix then a sessioner. Having Master Kayla's endorsement is big though IMO since MK absolutely smashed me when we sessioned....twice.

glenron

I'm no expert on the AI thing and it's hard for me to tell. But she's got a bunch of pictures and short video clips up on her Twitter. Looks pretty real. Maybe she uses a filter but most women do. Definitely seems like she has some good dom skills. I wouldn't want to be the one questioning her and then having her finding out that I was!

MixedFighter99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'm no expert on the AI thing and it's hard for me to tell. But she's got a bunch of pictures and short video clips up on her Twitter. Looks pretty real. Maybe she uses a filter but most women do. Definitely seems like she has some good dom skills. I wouldn't want to be the one questioning her and then having her finding out that I was!

Totally agree or worse yet have her call Master Kayla and her have beat the snot out of me once again while she mocks me and eggs her own to do "worse".

Thankfully (and unthankfully) I am retired. *waves white flag*