Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Give your candidate of Sept, 10 K+ for the winner (Read my post into the topic)

Started by RobMash, August 02, 2010, 02:08:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RobMash

I think it's better put in the poll the candidates who observe one of this requirements:



•the candidate must be partecipated on the contest on 2010
•the candidate must have shoots a video or some photos in 2010 on the sites of female fitness or on their official sites


You have time until 25 August for nominate your candidate

Nominate your candidate except the previous Goddess.

I give 10 karma to the winners of the bet for the poll Fitness Figure Goddess of the month not for the Bikini Goddess
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS


machoman64de

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login




RobMash

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I nominate Flavia! All that ass and tits.   :'(

Do you mean Flavia Crisos?
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

RobMash

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Jamie Eason!


Anybody have some photos of her in the contest? If I don't find photos of her contest, I can't put her in list on the poll. She should take advantage from the other candidatse because all her photos are very retouched with photoshop. The photos of the contest are not retouched and shows the effective potential of the athlete.
Look the photos on this link  and you can  understand what I say. On this photos not retouched with photoshop she appear middling


  You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


     
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

zarkpch

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Jamie Eason!


Anybody have some photos of her in the contest? If I don't find photos of her contest, I can't put her in list on the poll. She should take advantage from the other candidatse because all her photos are very retouched with photoshop. The photos of the contest are not retouched and shows the effective potential of the athlete.
Look the photos on this link  and you can  understand what I say. On this photos not retouched with photoshop she appear middling


 You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


   

I found only this pic from 2005 but i remember others old contests pics... The question is: where is the pics? Maybe lost in one of thousands cds/dvds...

 You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
   
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

RobMash

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Jamie Eason!


Anybody have some photos of her in the contest? If I don't find photos of her contest, I can't put her in list on the poll. She should take advantage from the other candidatse because all her photos are very retouched with photoshop. The photos of the contest are not retouched and shows the effective potential of the athlete.
Look the photos on this link  and you can  understand what I say. On this photos not retouched with photoshop she appear middling


 You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


   

I found only this pic from 2005 but i remember others old contests pics... The question is: where is the pics? Maybe lost in one of thousands cds/dvds...

 You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
   

Hello Bart, if you find others her contest pics,please post them here.
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS


marcel81x

I nominate beautiful Heather Udy

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
     

zfzfzf

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login