LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

FMG Isekai

Started by quick, June 17, 2024, 07:53:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

quick

PREMISE:
I've been watching a lot of Isekai anime lately, so I'm trying my hand at writing an FMG story with that same principle.

WARNING: VERY NSFW.

This story is heavy on sexual content, and portrays slavery. Obviously that is portrayed as evil, but be warned.

Also, this story is not AI Generated, though AI was used at times as an aide if I were trying to figure out how to word something or determine where to go next.

Lastly, this will be a slow growth story, but the growth will come. The first chapter or 2 will not have any.


quick

CHAPTER 1, PART 1: Awakening in a New World

I open my eyes and find myself in an unknown location, in a room with stone walls and floor with no decorations or furniture excepting the spartan bed I awaken on. There are no windows, and no other features except a large steel door on the opposite wall.

I have no recollection of how I got here. The last thing I remember is being in the back seat of my mom's car, nodding off on a long road trip.

I pinch myself. "Ah!" I say as the pain is very real. So, I'm not dreaming. I should have known, the smell of dust and the pounding headache are much to real to be a dream. I check myself for injuries and seem to be fine. I see the same reed-thin 18-year old girl that I've known myself as. My reflection in the metal door shows my face is unhurt, though my curly red hair is dirty and matted. I also realize at this moment that I'm nude, and frantically search the room for my clothes.

I find a set of clothing folded nearly on the floor at the foot of the bed, though they aren't mine. They are made of a rough, burlap-like material and a dreary beige. Just as I finish dressing myself, I hear movement as the the door unlocks with a clunk.

I turn and see what I assume is a guard looking in on me, but something is very off. The man has to be nearly 9 feet tall and his skin is as red as blood. He wears medieval style armor.

"I thought I heard movement. Good, it's time to go." He says, fortunately his booming voice is speaking in English.

"AH! Who are you?! Where am I?!" I shout uncontrollably as he enters my room. My cell?

"Shut up, little human." The guard says with disdain as he comes closer and grabs my arm with his gauntleted hand.

Human? What? What is he if he calls me 'human?' Instinctively, I struggle against my captor's grip, but it is no use.

"Where do ya think you're going, slave?" He bellows with a bit of a laugh.

"Slave? What? Where am I?" I shout as I begin to cry. He's gripping my upper arm so tight I'm afraid it might break.

He smirks before answering, dragging me down an empty hallway. "You're in the Empire, whelp. All humans are slaves here. You're all too small and weak to fight back, and none of you can use magic. It's like you were made to serve your betters."

I keep struggling, but if he notices, I can't tell. I eventually stop. It's futile, I'm not escaping.

"Are you stupid, girl? How do you not know this?"

The tears come in earnest now. I'm so confused. I'm so lost.

"Look at that, you humans cry so easily. Now hurry up, we're almost to the Throne Room."

Jarhead300099

Interesting. I've been interested in isekai lately too
For more of my sexy female muscle growth stories and sketches, join my DeviantArt and Patreon!

DEVIANTART: https://www.*****jarhead300099/
PATREON: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

quick

CHAPTER 1, PART 2: From the Throne to the Market

The throne room is very ornate with red carpeting and gold decorations on the walls. The king is sitting on his throne talking with two nobles in hushed tones too quiet to hear. He is similarly large, as the guard is, with the same red skin. His face is creased by age, but vigor and power are obvious in him.

The guard stops in the middle of the room and kneels.

"My king, I brought the human from cell 4, she is ready for your determination."

The king looks at me with a very serious gaze exerting both authority and scrutiny, he stares at me for a few seconds, analyzing before speaking.

"Bring her closer."

The guard pushes me closer to the throne and kicks the back of my knees, roughly forcing me to kneel and then kneels himself again. He maintains his vice grip on my arm.

"My king, as you can see, she is a young human, but she is still healthy and in good physical condition."

"Good, very good," The king says slowly, "this is a very well preserved human. How many slaves do I already have?"

One of the nobles, an elf, speaks. "You already have over 50 human slaves, sire."

The king nods as he continues to glare at me before speaking. "Very well then, sell her to one of the nobles who wants to use her for entertainment, or whatever they wish. They have deep pockets."

I gasp, wondering what they mean by entertainment. "What? No! You can't sell me! I'm a person!"

"You? A person?" The king grins as he looks down on me. "Human's aren't people little one, didn't you know that? You are weak, small and fragile, you don't even have magic, you humans are worth nothing more than to be slaves to the stronger races."

"How did I even get here?!" I shout, weeping.

The king just laughs. "You ask a lot of questions little human, but it doesn't matter, and I do not care. There are uncountable humans slaves like you in this empire, so you best shut your mouth before you are deemed unnecessary."

The king looks at the guard who is still holding me.

"To the market with her, now.  Some noble will surely want her for a few coins."

The guard drags me through the halls toward the slave market. I am still sobbing, but have begun walking under my own power, though still not fast enough for the giant Demon's gait. As we enter the market proper, just outside the castle, I pass dozens of slaves, mostly humans, each in a separate cage. The guard finally stops in front of one of the cages and opens it, then pulls me by the arm and violently  throws me into the cage before locking it. Wordlessly, he turns and looks out over the market.

"Wait! Wait." I plead to him as i brush the dust from my hands and knees. "Don't you feel bad about this? Can't you help me?"

He chuckles a bit under his breath, but does not so much as turn to glance at me.

I settle in the corner of the cage sitting in with my knees pulled to my chest as various nobles of all fantasy races come and appraise my worth. Being a nerdy kid in my previous life, I can' help but be fascinated by the different types of people, and keep darting eyes from shopper to shopper. Demons, and Goblins, and Elves, and Orcs, and Dwarves, paraded by my cell. Some stopped to give me a cursory scan, but most strolled right on by. None seemed to show any pity. Occasionally one would talk to the guard for a moment, seemingly haggling my price, but for most of the day, they walked away empty handed.

That is until one Demon noblewoman seems particularly interested. Demons were the most common sort in this town, apparently, so I had sort of stopped paying them as much attention. However, noticing that she had been here for awhile and didn't seem disgusted, I stand up and pay attention. She was an older woman, looking middle-aged, whatever that is in Demon years. Her jet black hair has streaks of gray and and is pulled back into a neat bun. The two black horns extending from over her brows are shorter, probably about 10 inches, but lavishly decorated with rings and dangling chains. She is dressed in an elegant but revealing dress, showing a strong physique defying her age. Like the other Demons, she is very tall, probably about 8 feet.

She smirks as she looks down at me. "And what is this here? A little human all alone in this cage?" She continues to appraise my form. "You have a thin frame, little human. How old are you?"

"18 years." I say shyly, assuming it's the same wherever I am.

The noble seems surprised when I tell her my age. "18? How interesting, and look how small and fragile you are... very cute, you were just what I was looking for."

"What... what are you looking for?" I ask. I'm not terribly excited about being sold, but my situation here isn't exactly ideal. If it gets me indoors out of the heat, I'll take it right now.

The noblewoman smiles before replying, "I was looking for a small cute human to help with personal matters, and to follow me around and serve at my side. I think you'll be perfect for that role."

"Th... Thank you, ma'am." I can't believe myself as I say it, but I'm definitely dehydrated and probably on the verge of a heat stroke.

She seems very pleased with my choice of words. "Looks like this one here knows how to act like a docile little human, a very good quality, especially for my purposes, how much will this one be?"

"15 Gold." The guard barks back, disinterested.

The noble puts her hand to her chin thinking. "Yes, she is very cute and her youth is an excellent quality. I will make good use of her, 15 gold coins is a deal."

The guard takes the money and opens the cage. I follow behind my new owner, walking while looking at the ground. I hate this. I can't stand for it. I want to go home, but if I can't, I'm going to free myself someday, I swear it. I'll free all of the slaves. I'm just too weak and not in the right place right now.