⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

I offer to write stories for free to practice

Started by D.Gladio, October 17, 2023, 05:13:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

D.Gladio

Some time ago, I wanted to start writing FMG stories.  But I haven't known how to start doing it.  So I would like to ask if anyone would like to commission me with a story with themes that they like so they can practice.
I would love to be able to start this way until maybe one day do it in a more professional way.

D.Gladio

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

Karthikkr25


The First One

How about a story where a hugely muscular barbarian woman in a fantasy world joining a new adventuring party who haven't seen a woman like her before?

vip96

You could write stories like these

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


Jdrabbit1

It's Halloween... How about a guy meets a small woman that he tries to take advantage of, only to have her transform into a huge hulking werewolf.

supahdupahsu

How about a world where women are bigger and stronger than men

Jaybee

(Offer for) challenge accepted!!

My MC is extremely, but not biologically impossibly strong nymphomaniac raised with an equally rare mindset - nothing fazes her, no situation or group ever prevails upon her.  She is almost maniacally devoted to and in love a man 4 decades her senior (gee, I wonder who he is??!?!? :) ).

Write a story in which her employer - a shadowy organization - sends her on a seemingly impossible mission against a foreign power, and she not only defeats the foreign forces attempting to stop her, but also gets one over on the domestic agency who had sent her.  Throw in a heterosexual scene.

I'm happy to R+R, and expand the story with you, if you're willing.  :)

D.Gladio

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
(Offer for) challenge accepted!!

My MC is extremely, but not biologically impossibly strong nymphomaniac raised with an equally rare mindset - nothing fazes her, no situation or group ever prevails upon her.  She is almost maniacally devoted to and in love a man 4 decades her senior (gee, I wonder who he is??!?!? :) ).

Write a story in which her employer - a shadowy organization - sends her on a seemingly impossible mission against a foreign power, and she not only defeats the foreign forces attempting to stop her, but also gets one over on the domestic agency who had sent her.  Throw in a heterosexual scene.

I'm happy to R+R, and expand the story with you, if you're willing.  :)

Send a message. I would like to work with yoy

Jaybee

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
(Offer for) challenge accepted!!

My MC is extremely, but not biologically impossibly strong nymphomaniac raised with an equally rare mindset - nothing fazes her, no situation or group ever prevails upon her.  She is almost maniacally devoted to and in love a man 4 decades her senior (gee, I wonder who he is??!?!? :) ).

Write a story in which her employer - a shadowy organization - sends her on a seemingly impossible mission against a foreign power, and she not only defeats the foreign forces attempting to stop her, but also gets one over on the domestic agency who had sent her.  Throw in a heterosexual scene.

I'm happy to R+R, and expand the story with you, if you're willing.  :)

Send a message. I would like to work with yoy

Message sent...be cool to see what you come up with :)