LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

1999 Miss Olympia

Started by J_James, March 21, 2021, 12:42:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J_James

I bought the full show download from GMV and thought it's time to give back after years of lurking.
Tried to fix the wonky aspect ratio they used on parts of the show.
I'm playing with some AI enhancement software to improve the video quality and will post the results if they are any good.


For now I'll up clips of the competitors, starting with Kim!

"Pre-judge"

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

"Routine"

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Hidden content

[Hidden post: You need 10 karma and must reply in this topic to see it. Or become a VIP MEMBER to see it.]

_________________________

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login 🔥

⚠️ Zero tolerance policy: Lurkers and leechers will be banned. No exceptions. If you’re here to take without giving — don’t bother. You’ll be banned.

  • You must reply in this topic to see the hidden content.

I LOVE the big girls!
***Applause is always appreciated. ***

J_James

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
I LOVE the big girls!
***Applause is always appreciated. ***

J_James

And same again for Vickie. Hopefully with the correct thumbnails this time! (I forgot to add actual preview images)

"Pre Judge"
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login



"Routine"
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I LOVE the big girls!
***Applause is always appreciated. ***

peakfan

Thanks!  Yeah, the official releases I've been able to find of the 1999 Ms Olympia are pretty bad, maybe they lost the master tapes or something?