Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572537 Posts in 72087 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 04:29:06 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Figure, Bikini mixed photo collections  |  Mother and son bodybuilders
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Mother and son bodybuilders  (Read 12826 times)

Offline Newman47

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Mother and son bodybuilders
« on: April 11, 2016, 07:29:50 pm »

Annette and Peter Guthro show off their physiques two weeks before the East Coast Classic bodybuilding compeition, which was held Nov. 23 2013 in Halifax. The mother and son each placed second in their respective age groups.

Brian Schmidt, 27, and his mom, Paula Kunst, 49, both competed in the 2012 NPC Grand Rapids Bodybuilding show at Grandville High School Saturday.

Brenda Ward, 44 and son Brady

Sun Palaka, 56, came in at No. 1 in the figure masters 50+ category at the 2015 NPC Elite Tan Southern Colorado & Armed Forces in Colorado Springs, Colo., Saturday. With her was her son, Justin Palaka, who came in second place in the men’s physique novice B category and third in men’s physique open C.

Cheryl Steele and son Matt Steele

Wanda Moore and son Daniel

Forum Saradas

« on: April 11, 2016, 07:29:50 pm »

Offline Sheep

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Mother and son bodybuilders
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2017, 12:37:50 pm »
Superb, love seeing mature muscle and young muscle. If only I could pose with another hotty
User is currently banned [View]

Offline dirks

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2017, 05:20:40 am »
This topic got me thinking...how is it like growing up with a muscular mother? Not a common occurrence but it does happen. Does it make you an oddity in school to be made fun of or is it something cool that can be used in your advantage (My mom can beat up your...dad!)

Especially if you have a normal sized dad. For your childhood the safety, protection, love, warmth...you'd get it all from her and her muscles. And you'd probably think twice about defying her as a rebellious teen.

Offline Highprotein

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2017, 02:49:53 pm »
My wife is a BB ( and so am I).

My step-daughter hated it when she was teenager - always embarrassed. "Mom, PLEEEEEZ cover up your arms, before we go!" She wasn't athletic and a bit of a whiny b!tch. She was not proud at all...and could care less about me as well. Boys were unsurprisingly intimidated by me easily, BUT ALSO by my wife... and we liked that. I loved the reaction when they met "Mrs. HighProtein" for the first time.

Fast forward to today, ten years later. My step-daughter is extremely proud and constantly showing pics of both of us to friends and people she meets. She's especially proud of her Mom today, and although my stepdaughter struggles with weight issues, she's always asking us for advice and trying to train. Her BF asks me for help with diet and training as well. It's funny how it has brought us all closer over the years.

Two years ago, she said,"Mom, if I had your body, I'd be  a total slut!!!!"  (too funny....She's a great kid! I love her!)

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Figure, Bikini mixed photo collections  |  Mother and son bodybuilders

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View