Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574347 Posts in 72875 Topics by 28737 Members - Latest Member: nevelbaln April 18, 2024, 11:17:58 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Warnings for Private Sessions & Scammers and Complaints  |  Ruth Power Lady canceled last minute
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Ruth Power Lady canceled last minute  (Read 3006 times)

Offline knufflschmoe

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Ruth Power Lady canceled last minute
« on: October 26, 2018, 09:34:46 am »
fixed a session in Zurich in october with the huge Ruth Power Lady from Spain .........
was yet very excited....
-but foremost, she antedated the announced term  several days surpisingly after some time
(after change,the term wasn`t either corrected in her social media, nor at wB270)

-2 days before session she cancelled sessions in zurich completley - due to financial problems ,she claimed .......

Is it due to little bookings, ...?!  can`t imagine that, because she`s very radiant ,one of the most facinating women in scene,
her fees are modest ,and at least there should enough potential rich clients in switzerland & surroundings......

At least ,she excused & promised to try again , and returned the deposit correctly.....

Forum Saradas

Offline xepha

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Ruth Power Lady canceled last minute
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2018, 10:46:11 pm »
Though I understand the frustration about a last minute cancellation, if she returned the deposit correctly, why put her on the 'scammer' board?
User is currently banned [View]

Offline knufflschmoe

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2018, 01:33:23 pm »
Sorry, really don`t wont to call her  "scammer"at all (did`t   make myself the meaning of the word really clear..?!)

-Thought this special forum is set up for all type of complaints - so let´s say she`s  " not so reliable"

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2018, 12:14:23 pm »
Sorry, really don`t wont to call her  "scammer"at all (did`t   make myself the meaning of the word really clear..?!)

-Thought this special forum is set up for all type of complaints - so let´s say she`s  " not so reliable"

Still not a scammer.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

Offline sixto8

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2018, 04:04:46 am »
Isn't the board also for warnings and complaints?  I'm trying to make the connection between what he wrote and calling her a scammer, but don't see it unless I misunderstand the title of the board or he edited his post.

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2018, 12:09:49 pm »
Isn't the board also for warnings and complaints?  I'm trying to make the connection between what he wrote and calling her a scammer, but don't see it unless I misunderstand the title of the board or he edited his post.

His sessions don't go too well, it seems.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Warnings for Private Sessions & Scammers and Complaints  |  Ruth Power Lady canceled last minute

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View