Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
576638 Posts in 73376 Topics by 28883 Members - Latest Member: Rafael@war April 28, 2024, 03:18:13 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Athlete's looking for a sponsor or donations  |  Looking for a Sponsor!
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Looking for a Sponsor!  (Read 4703 times)

Offline AlyssaCopp

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Looking for a Sponsor!
« on: May 12, 2020, 09:28:07 pm »
Hey There!! I’m an IFBB pro women’s physique athlete.
I’ve Won an IFBB Show and have competed at the Olympia!

Here is my YouTube channel -
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsgKVmnb_LvcEI_Pjh6iZzQ

And me Crushing a Watermelon

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/PPDuc-KEYp8" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/PPDuc-KEYp8</a>

Message me on here or find me on Inst@gram where I am the most active!

;)

Offline FbbFanatic2522

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Looking for a Sponsor!
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2020, 10:07:04 am »
I've been a sponsor for Alyssa for a few months, and she is really awesome! I have done a few Skype sessions with her, and she's always very pretty and great to talk with. But her body is really amazing! I'm a big fan of her legs - not just quads, but hamstrings, calves, and glutes too. She also has an amazing back, and her lats have grown even more since her last competition. Her front lat spread is phenomenal.

I have also gotten some excellent custom videos from Alyssa, and she always does an excellent job. She'll take special outfit and pose requests, and has always been very nice and accommodating to me. And prompt too.

So in summary, Alyssa is very much worth sponsoring! She's definitely one of my favorite physique women, and I am excited to see her get back on stage again soon (pandemic permitting).

Offline AlyssaCopp

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2020, 12:28:57 am »
Alyssa!!!! Long time i dont see a vid of yours, you are a great fbb, and a great inspiration!! 8)

Well now I’m here & looking forward a special someone who wants to help me out!!  ;)

Offline AlyssaCopp

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2020, 12:40:06 pm »
I've been a sponsor for Alyssa for a few months, and she is really awesome! I have done a few Skype sessions with her, and she's always very pretty and great to talk with. But her body is really amazing! I'm a big fan of her legs - not just quads, but hamstrings, calves, and glutes too. She also has an amazing back, and her lats have grown even more since her last competition. Her front lat spread is phenomenal.

I have also gotten some excellent custom videos from Alyssa, and she always does an excellent job. She'll take special outfit and pose requests, and has always been very nice and accommodating to me. And prompt too.

So in summary, Alyssa is very much worth sponsoring! She's definitely one of my favorite physique women, and I am excited to see her get back on stage again soon (pandemic permitting).

I have had such a great time with this Sponsor!! He is a TRUE FBB fan!

Offline FbbFanatic2522

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2020, 04:30:44 pm »

I have had such a great time with this Sponsor!! He is a TRUE FBB fan!

Aw shucks! Thanks, Alyssa.

Offline FbbFanatic2522

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2020, 05:56:46 pm »
Alyssa is a stunning woman! I recommend checking her out on Insta**** and reaching out via DM to discuss Skype and custom video options. She's a great person overall too! Definitely check out our YouTube channel there. Lot of great videos of training, but also several behind the scenes from competitions and prep.

Offline xrvca

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2020, 11:34:42 pm »
is there a way we can reach out?
User is currently banned [View]

Offline FbbFanatic2522

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2020, 01:56:10 pm »

Yes! Send DM to her IG page. She's very responsive.

Offline FbbFanatic2522

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2020, 01:59:23 pm »

Yes! Send DM to her IG page. She's very responsive.

Oh, and full name for IG look up is Alyssa Coppolino

Offline big easy

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: August 08, 2020, 01:28:30 am »
Hi Alyssa! I posted about sponsoring a Canadian athlete, here's a link if you haven't seen it yet: https://saradas.org/index.php?topic=680264.0

If all my conditions check out, please contact me at big.easy312@yahoo.ca

Thank you and good luck :)

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Athlete's looking for a sponsor or donations  |  Looking for a Sponsor!

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View