Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572647 Posts in 72094 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 29, 2024, 12:55:33 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Sweet Auntie
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Sweet Auntie  (Read 17526 times)

Offline Brfan

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Sweet Auntie
« on: February 23, 2021, 02:45:32 am »

"So, that settles it. You're staying with your aunt Tina"
Mom broke me the news during dinner. It was my last summer before starting college, and instead of having a summer to be remembered like normal teens do, I was going across the state to work in a summer job at a software developing start up. Not that I was said. I loved computers and there was nothing about me that could resemble as a normal teen. I was 18 years old, skinny, pale and wore thick glasses. The textbook nerd.
This summer job was actually something I'd cherish, if it wasn't for the fact that I needed to leave my safe place, my home. I didn't adapt well away from my mother, truth being told. Unfortunately, we lived in a small town and every start up was set in the big city. Enters aunt Tina. I still called her aunt because she was married to my mother's brother. Or was, actually. Uncle Robert had passed 4 years ago. Which was also the last time I'd seen aunt Tina. All I knew right now is that she was a widow who lived off whatever uncle Robert had left. They had no children, so I figured aunt Tina had reconnected with her own family after his passing, since she didn't had 'anything' to do with mom and our side of family. Yet, she was nice enough to let me stay with her for the next two months. I knew I'd have to work a bit on my nearly inexistent social skills, but that was the price I had to pay for free staying.

It was the night before my departure from home and I still had no idea how I'd contact aunt Tina. I just figured she'd pick me up at the bus station, but I was getting nervous about the silence regarding our meet up as I finished packing. Then my cell phone vibrated. It was a message from an unknown number, that I immediately realized it was Tina's.
"Hey Phil... something came up and I won't be able to pick you up tomorrow. In fact, I'll be out of town until the next day, so I'm texting you the address of my house and the passcode for the front door. Make yourself comfortable. XXX Aunt Tina"
Oh, well. At least I could avoid the whole 'my god, have you grown' conversation for another couple days.

The next morning I got off the bus and called an uber. As the driver pulled over by the curb, I looked up to aunt Tina's house. It was a nice, two stores suburban house. It had a bay window on the left top corner, which I assumed it was the master bedroom, and windows were framed in blue. Kind of cozy, really.
I picked my bag and made way to the door. I typed the passcode aunt Tina gave me and the door opened with a loud noise from the bolt. As I entered the house, I immediately noticed a paper note attached to the stairs
"Welcome, Phil. Your room is the first on the left side. Make yourself comfortable. There's nothing much on the fridge since I had to leave on short notice, but feel free. I'll make some grocery shopping as soon as I get back, which I hope is tomorrow. XXX Aunt Tina"
I dragged myself upstairs and entered the room I was told to be in. As I scanned it, I smiled. The room wasn't huge by any means, but there was a double bed, a small closet and a desk with a chair where I could put my notebook. Also, there was another note there with the passcode for the internet
"This will do" I said out loud, as I unpacked.
I called mom and told her I was settled, told her I missed her and said my goodbyes. Found the bathroom just across the hall, where I took a long shower, before coming back to the room and logging in the web to check my emails and play some videogames.
I lost track of time. It was around 1pm when I realized I haven't eaten anything. As I headed downstairs I walked over some portraits, most of them from uncle Bob and Tina. I picked up one of them. Uncle Bob died at 37 from cancer. He was a handsome man, with the same green eyes my mom had, and a sturdy physique. He always worked out and took very good care of his body. Heck, uncle Bob was a muscular man for as long as I can remember. I wondered how it must feel to have those big guns and be strong and confident. No wonder why he ended up with aunt Tina. There she was, cuddled inside his bear hug in that picture. Aunt Tina was 5 years younger than uncle Bob, a gorgeous blue eyed blonde girl with a slim body and perfect sized tits. She wasn't very tall, but couldn't be called short either. I figured she must have been around 5'5". That picture was probably taken a little before his diagnosis, as he was still all buffed with his big biceps and large chest. The disease consumed him, as he fought it over 2 years, before finally passing.
I placed the portrait back on the counter and walked into the kitchen. The first thing that caught my eye was the big number of Tupperwares over the counter. I thought that was odd, but didn't bother me. Then I saw two big pots of what seemed to be protein shakes. That was weird. Could it be that aunt Tina never threw away some of uncle Bob's stuff? Was this her sick way of coping with loss? I mean.. those were probably way over the expiration date. Anyway, none of my business.
I opened the fridge, grabbed some bacon, eggs and made myself brunch. It wasn't delicious, but it would silence my roaring stomach.

After finishing eating and washing the dishes, I decided to explore the house. First thing I noticed was the basement door. I walked down the stairs and turned on the lights. I wasn't exactly surprised by the fact that uncle Bob had a gym down there. What surprised me was that aunt Tina hadn't got rid of that stuff. It's been four years, c'mon.
I walked back up. The first floor had a big living room, a open concept kitchen that was connected to the dining room, and a small bathroom. Upstairs, besides my room there were two others. A spare room that aunt Tina used as an office, and the master bedroom, which had an ensuite. Pretty regular.

The next day flew by, and before I knew it was late night, and no sign of aunt Tina. Maybe she postponed her flight back or whatever. I had just finished setting up my clothes for the next day, when my summer job would begin, when I heard the front door opening up. I looked at my watch: 11pm. No wonder why I was so dizzy. Throwing a sweatshirt over my pjs, I went downstairs to say hi. Aunt Tina had just dropped her bag on the floor and smiled at me as she hugged
"Hi Tommy! It's so nice to see you!"
"You too, aunt Tina. Thanks for letting me stay" I answered as I hugged her back. It was weird, but her back felt really solid and her hug was kind of too strong. Also, her voice seemed a little deeper than I remembered. Still, she looked beautiful as always, Her face might have been a little more sharp on the edges, but her fiery blue eyes and lightening smile were still there.
"Oh, don't mention. I'm really glad you're here. You know, it gets lonely here since.. well" Her eyes saddened the room
Oh crap, I hated that. I had no idea how to make anyone feel better about these things.
"Yeah, I... I can imagine, aunt Tina... I'm... so sorry"
"Oh, please, call me Tina. You'll be here for the next month, might as well don't remind me I'm getting old..." she giggled. Thank God she was better at this than I was
"Well, alright... Tina. Thanks again for letting me stay. I appreciate it"
"You sweet little thing. Anyways, I probably woke you up. I'm sorry. Go back to bed, we'll catch up tomorrow.
I smiled. She gave me an exit. It was like she could read my thoughts.
"Oh, well... it is pretty late, really. I'm just gonna grab a glass of water. Thanks again, Tina" I said as I walked away from her and into the kitchen.
I heard as she hung her trench coat near the door and climbed the stairs. I got the them just as Tina took the final steps. I stared at her calves. They looked really big. Well, not just big, but they looked hard, and very defined. at first I figured it was probably because of her heels, but as I walked up, my heart skipped a beat: without her coat, I saw that aunt Tina's back was all lumpy and broad, and her shoulder were round and beefy. Her left arm which she was using to carry her luggage, had a flexed tricep, as big as any I've ever seen. I froze.
As she entered her room, aunt Tina turned herself at me and waived me a good night. Her beefy arm swung as the striations on her shoulder danced beautifully. I couldn't believe that. Aunt Tina was... buff.

Offline wissen

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Sweet Auntie
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2021, 04:52:49 am »
Nice beginning, thank you! )

Offline Romenjohn

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2021, 08:02:39 am »
Ni

Offline Romenjohn

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2021, 08:02:52 am »
Nice start

Offline pramitsen2008

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    30%
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2021, 09:58:50 am »
Great opening chapter. Nice to read one of your stories again. Keep it coming

Offline Brfan

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2021, 12:02:26 pm »

Sleeping was never an option really. Being a skinny guy, I've always envied the jock in my school who put up some muscle. I had never considered that in a woman, until that night. The idea of a muscular, buff woman was intriguing, weird, provoking, and strangely exciting. My mind kept making pictures of aunt Tina flexing her muscles like those guys did in movies and sports. Was she as big as them? She looked really jacked, but maybe that was just my mind playing tricks on me. And was that something common? I mean... could other women around me become that buff?
Fighting my first impulse to sneak up on her room and watch aunt Tina, I picked up my phone. It was almost 1 am. Fuck, I had do get up in 6 hours, but there was no way I'd sleep right now.
I opened my browser and typed 'female muscle'. Quickly enough, hundreds of pictures of strong, powerful women showed up. I scanned several of them, mesmerized. I quickly noticed that the ones with girls flexing their biceps and traps were the ones that caught my attention the most. Damn, they looked strong. Confident. I realized I had a hard on. What the hell? Yet, I couldn't help it. Holding the phone with one hand, I gently grabbed myself with the other. It didn't take long for to go from pictures to videos. Those glistening, feminine bodies covered in sweat, curling and pressing those big weights... I started stroking myself. Finally I came to a short video of a bodybuilder armwrestling some guy in what appeared to be a pharmacy. I read the video name 'Nikki Fuller armwrestling'.  God, she was big. Her bicep was so defined, her skin looked so tanned and smooth. And, boy she was strong. The dude across her wasn't small by any means, but she teased him and dominated him from the start 'C'mon Leroy, You can do better' she whispered with a voice that reminded me a lot of aunt Tina's. Leroy never stood a chance. I was stroking myself hard now. I wanted to be Leroy. I wanted to feel that flexed bicep just like he did. I wanted Nikki to overpower me as well. I cummed seconds later.

By the time I woke up the next morning, aunt Tina had already left. There was another note of her over the kitchen counter. I was getting used to her round, almost childish handwriting by now. What is it with grown ups and paper? Why can't they simply send a message on my phone? It said
'Tommy, I made bacon and eggs for you. Just warm them up. There's coffee on the machine. I should be home by 5. XXX Tina'
I ate my breakfast still thinking about last night. After watching those amazons on the internet, I doubted myself of what I had seen in aunt Tina. Maybe she wasn't that big. Maybe she was just a fit middle aged woman (Can I call her middle aged? She must have been almost 40). Still, during my commute to work all I could think about was muscles in women. I scanned every single woman I came across with searching for any signs of a powerful, muscular body. And found nothing. Finally, I reached the job. Walking towards the front desk, I saw that the lady there had a pretty thick neck. Or maybe that was just my imagination
"Good morning... My name is Thomas Mills, I'm here for a summer job. Im supposed to meet with... Mark Wilson, I Think?"
The brunette, latin girl smiled at me
"Oh, you're the new guy! Welcome. Go down the hallway, last door to your right, Mark is expecting you"
"Thank you"
I marched down the hall and knocked on the opened door. Mark was sitting on his desk, reading the news
"Huh.. Mr. Wilson? Hi, I'm Thomas"
He took his eyes from his computer and smiled at me
"Tom, hi! Please, make yourself comfortable"

Mr. Wilson introduced me to the job and a few people. He assigned me to help in the image creation team. I found out soon enough they were developing a cell phone based medieval game, that was still on the first steps. Since I had some knowledge in programming, they thought I could be useful creating some characters and items for the game. Right there, I already had an idea of a character.
The rest of the day went by without much of emotion, as I got to know the people I'd be working over the next month or so. Everyone seemed nice and just as nerd as I did, what made easier on me to bond. Finally, I punched out around 5:30 and headed back home.

I entered the house around 6pm. As I walked towards the kitchen to grab a yogurt I had bought (I loved that stuff) I saw the basement light was on. In silence, I opened up the door just a little and heard aunt Tina's breathing and grunting. She must have been working out, and it sounded heavy. I promptly blocked out any other thoughts, and started going down the stairs. I had to see this.
As I reached the bottom steps, I saw her, and my jaw dropped. If I thought she looked big last night, now I knew for sure. And big just doesn't describe it. Aunt Tina was huge. She had her back at me, mostly exposed by her sports bra, and it was large. Aunt Tina was curling what appeared to be a very loaded bar. I gawked at her flexed arms. There were thick, and right now, with all the pump, two thick green veins were showing off, from the back of her hand all the way to her hungry, round shoulders. My dick hardened instantly.
I had no idea what to do. If she turned around (she seemed to be in the end of her set, cause the pace of her curls was slowing down and her grunts were getting louder) she'd think I was there staring at her, and I didn't want that. Thinking quickly, I considered trying to leave before she notice me, but my feet seemed attached to the ground right now. I just wanted to stay there and watch that marvelous body being put to work. Finally, I figured the best I could do was announce myself and pretend I had just arrived
"Erm... aunt... Tina?"
She dropped the weight on it's rack panting hard, and turned around. Again, my jaw dropped. Aunt Tina had the most gorgeous abs I've ever seen in my life. The symmetry of her abdominal muscles made her abs look like an impenetrable brick wall. Even her obliques showed off as she turned and panted. Her full chest was big, partly because of her breast implants, but mostly due to the large pectoral muscles underneath it. I could see them clearly. God, she was the most exquisite human being I've ever seen.
"Oh, hi, Tommy. Great, you're home! So, listen, I'm just wrapping this up, and I'm gonna take a shower. What do you say you set the table and I'll make us some dinner in an hour?"
"That... that's... consider it done, aunt Tina" I had no idea why, and I know she didn't mean it like that, but in my mind, I just felt ordered by this Amazon. And I enjoyed it
"I already told you, young man... call me Tina"
"Y-yes... a... Tina" I lowered my eyes. I felt like kneeling down in front of her right now
She smiled "Great. See you in a bit" and then she turned back to the heavy bar she had been working with and grabbed it again.
I had no reason to stay there, so I walked back into the kitchen. Setting the table could wait. I had more urgent business to deal right now. In the bathroom.

Offline QBikk

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2021, 02:15:21 pm »
Really fun start!

Offline Brfan

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2021, 09:57:34 pm »

When aunt Tina said she'd make us some dinner she actually meant two dinners. For me, a delicious sausage lasagna. For her, broccoli, sweet potatoes and chicken breast. Apparently, she was on a very strict diet, that I figured myself could only have something to do with her muscles. She didn't have any disease that required that kind of dietary discipline, at least that I've known of.
Aunt Tina had put on some loose sweatpants and a very large t-shirt, so there wasn't much for me to see except her sinewy forearms and veiny hands. We chatted a little bit, or should I say, she asked questions and I answered them. I wasn't good at this, and right now there was something else on my mind that I really couldn't avoid. I was mentally taking all of aunt Tina's clothes off.
I'm not sure if she read my mind or if I was that obvious, or if that was just something she wanted to discuss, but I almost choked with the lasagna when she asked
"So, Tommy... about what you saw earlier, what do you think?"
I coffed hard a couple times before saying any words
"I... erm... what, what do you mean... Tina?"
She laughed hard
"C'mon Tommy. I'm sure seeing a female bodybuilder is not something you are used to"
"Oh.. that... I...." I tried to sound as unimpressed as I could, and failed miserably "You... you look good. It's... It's been long since you... started it?"
Damn, I wasn't good with these socializing part of life. I felt awkward on a regular basis, and even more discussing a woman's impressive physique with her. Aunt Tina didn't seem to mind it, though.
"Oh, Well... I'd say I started about one year after... Bob passed" she took a long breath "So, It's been 3 years, give it or take a it a few months"
"I'm... I'm sorry" I really didn't want to talk about her late husband right now. This was hard enough as it was
But aunt Tina seemed excited to talk about her commitment to her body. Her voice sounded cheerful as she went on
"At first I went down the basement cause it made me feel closer to him, you know? That was like... his sanctuary. It's funny, but I actually started lifting weights as a coping mechanism, I guess"
Her voice was getting louder as she remembered her early days as a weightlifter. She proceeded
"I guess in the first few months I didn't do anything right, and wasn't exactly trying to. Then, I don't know, something clicked. I talked to a few of Bob's bodybuilders friends, and one of them came up with a small routine for me. I decided I had to get a grip of my life, and achieving results in the weight room requires a lot of discipline, that was exactly what I was lacking. So I set up a goal to be in better shape a few months later"
"I see..." my mind started wondering about the transformation of aunt Tina's body from the picture in the living room to that one sitting in front of me. My dick started thinking about it too
"And, I tell you Tommy... once those first results appeared, they were like... well, like fuel to a bonfire. The first time I felt actual muscle on my thighs I got so excited I called this friend of Bob's and told him I wanted a more serious program. From that day on, It felt like I was addicted, you know? Each time a new muscle popped out, each time I was able to press or squat a heavier weight... It made me want more. And more. Developing a muscular body had become an obsession. I didn't want to be fit anymore. I wanted to be strong. Muscular" aunt Tina now seemed talking to no one in particular. It was more like she was having an epiphany.
I was livid. Her description of her own growth was working like porn in my brain. She kept going
"Oh, you should see, Tommy... the first time I was actually complimented on the street about my muscles... I was in the flower shop, it was summer and I had a sleeveless dress. I young man, about your age, came to me and asked me if I could flex my biceps... at first I didn't quite understood him, but finally I decided to humor the kid. He seemed harmless. When I flexed, I remembered his jaw dropping. It was exhilarating. He congratulated me on having such muscles and left, a bit mesmerized by it. I remember his face vividly, to this day"
I pictured myself as that young man. Only I'd never have the guts to ask aunt Tina to flex her bicep to me, that was for sure
"S... so... you get... a lot of those... requests?"
She giggled
"No, not really, I mean... mostly when I work out at the local gym, sometimes people ask, but I think that is more due their interest in bodybuilding per se. On the streets I get looks on a regular basis, but not many people have that kind of nerve to ask a girl to flex her muscles, you know. Especially when most of them know that the girl's muscles are bigger than theirs. It's not something people, men in particularly, are used to"
"Y-yes.. I.. I guess so" Fuck, I had just stroked myself and I was ready to do it again. Damn you hormones.
"And so... well, I still think I work out partly as a way to keep Bob's memory alive, but also, and mostly, because, I gotta be honest with you, I just LOVE being this big and strong" she giggled again
I was sweating. If she kept going, I'm pretty sure I'd cum into my pants, right there
"And you, Tommy, never thought of giving the old dumbbells a try? It could do wonders to you, you know"
"I... I'm not really... sporty, you know.. I'm... too clumsy, I guess"
"Oh... nonsense. There is no such thing as too clumsy. All you need is a good trainer" she winked at me
"Plus, come on" she rolled up her right sleeve exposing her beefy arm "Don't tell me you don't want to have one of these?" and she flexed her right mountainous bicep right in front of me. God, as the muscle fibers gathered up and started condensing into a cannonball, I whimped. That was the sexiest image I'd ever seen in my life. Her confidence, her self consciousness of how she looked, her sheer power were all aphrodisiacs to me
"Y-yes..." was all I could answer
"Good. Who knows maybe we could work some schedule up this month? I could train you, you know"
"S-sure..." all I wanted really was to watch her training, grunting and lifting all those big weights. I could just sit there and watch
"Anyways, are you done? I'll clean up here. Go on, do your thing. I'm sure your boss gave you a lot of work on your first day. Go ahead" she smiled sweetly at me.
I waited until she turned her back at me by the kitchen sink to leave, trying to make my stiffness unnoticed.

Offline tarzan7

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2021, 10:34:18 pm »
KARMA.... What I like about the story so far - aside from the obvious sensual muscle - is the character development and dialogue. As some say on this site when a story is posted, "I like where this is going." Very good story so far.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline wowser1016

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2021, 07:29:12 am »
Hot dog! I love it when I see you have started another story and this one sounds great already. I love your style and the images you detail really bring the characters to life. K+!

Offline Brfan

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2021, 11:45:46 am »

It had been 24 hours since I saw aunt Tina for the first time in since God knows when and I had already jerked off three times. At this pace, I'd be dehydrated by the end of the week. Man, how could she be that sexy? I had to come up with a plan to avoid putting myself in those situations again, or before I knew it she'd figure out I was having the hots for her, and probably call me a perv, maybe punish me with those big muscles of hers. Oh shit, not again...

My first idea was to stay late at work. Starting Tuesday, I volunteered to help with some other departments and leave as late as I possibly could. That way, at least I didn't get home when she would be all sweaty and pumped. It seemed to work. Plus, my boss seemed to like my proactive attitude, and slowly was giving me more tasks. This could work out just fine.
That was until Saturday came. I woke up around 8:30 with the unmistakable smell of pancakes swarming up the house. And boy, I loved pancakes. I put on some shorts and headed to the kitchen. Surely enough, aunt Tina was finishing up a big batch of buttermilk pancakes
"Yummy! Good morning.. aunt... sorry, Tina"
"Hey, good morning Tommy! How are you? I've been so busy this week I feel like I haven't given you any attention!"
Maybe she was being genuine, maybe she was trying to make me feel comfortable with all the avoidance. I guess she knew I didn't like/wasn't good at social interactions. Anyways, she did made me comfortable.
"Oh, you know... my boss seems to like me, I guess. So he's giving a lot of work. But it's ok, that's what I'm here for"
"Sure is. I'm glad you have that mindset, you know. You are turning into some man"
I blushed "T-thank... thank you"
"So, listen. I asked your mom for this recipe. I hope I nailed it. She told me this is your favorite. Here, have some"
"Thanks" I answered as I filled up my plate with a small stack and added some syrup. God, they tasted great. Maybe better than mom's, actually
"So, what are you up to today, Tommy?"
"Nothing, really. I was thinking on catching up on my book"
"Oh, that's great! But listen, would you mind helping me out with something after breakfast?"
"Not at all. What is it?"
this time she blushed
"Well... you see, your uncle loved woodwork. It was his hobby. Once he did a bench for our back yard. Problem is..." she chuckled, ashamed of what she was about to say "well, problem is it's hideous. It's not comfortable at all and takes up too much space. I never had the guts to remove it, cause... well..." her eyes saddened for a second "well, cause it felt like I was letting go of him. But it is time. So, will you help me?"
I looked at her. In some way, I had a feeling that this was the first time aunt Tina was accepting the idea of truly moving on with her life. Up until that point, it seemed that most of what she did was some sort of homage to uncle Bob. I felt sorry for her
"Of course"
"Great. But take your time with those pancakes. I hope they're good"
"They're delicious, seriously. Thank you"
we smiled at each other.

I finished up my breakfast, brushed my teeth and walk out on the backyard, Aunt Tina was already there. I gasped when I saw her tank sized thighs, not really hidden by her spandex shorts. From the angle I stood, I could see that they were so thick the inner part of her quads prevented them to completely closing the gap between them, leaving a small triangle just beneath her womanhood, from where light passed through. Damn, that was hot. I looked away at the bench trying to avoid something down my crotch to call her attention as well.
The bench was, indeed, something. It seemed to be made to fit 3 people sitting, but the back support was too tall and placed in a position that kind of forced you to lean forward. Before aunt Tina could reach me, I grabbed one of it's sides with both hands and tried to take it off the ground, but it was too damn heavy. Solid wood, I guessed.
"No, no, Tommy, this way you'll get hurt. Here, do like this" she went to the other side of the bench and grabbed it, squatting almost all the way down
"Go on... squat you too. This way you'll use your legs to do the lifting, and protect your back"
I mimicked her movement.
"Alright, together, ok? On three. One, two, three!" Aunt Tina's quads exploded into life. I was pretty sure she could have thrown the bench up in the air. Her quads bulged ferociously as she brought the bench out of the ground. I was able to lift it a few inches, just enough so that we could carry it outside, to the curb. It was a 40 yard walk, but man, It was exhausting. When we dropped it off, I was panting hard. She seemed unchallenged. I wondered if she could have done this on her own.
"Damn, this was heavy" I said, rubbing my hands, which were red from the effort
She giggled
"C'mon, it wasn't that bad. Thank you, Tommy"
"Not at all, Tina. Glad to help"
"Hey, what do you say we start that training of yours tonight? You know, if you bulk up a little, soon enough you will find that bench feather light" she smiled at me
"S-sure..." Damn, I had no way out of that, did I?
"Great! How about 6? That way I can finish my workout sooner and we can focus only in you"
"O-ok"

Around 5:45 aunt Tina knocked on my door. I opened it up
"Hey.. I wasn't sure if you had any workout clothes, so I went through some of Bob's old stuff, but I think they're all too big for you. Here, try these"
She handed me a blue tank top with deep cuts on the armpits, one of those that gym addicts wear regularly for their workouts. I put them over my own t-shirt. I looked a bit lose, but it was ok
"Yeah, it will do" she smiled "See you downstairs in fifteen. I'm finishing up my routine" and with that she closed the door behind herself.
I took off my own t-shirt and put the tank top back on. It looked now a bit loser than before, but it was still ok. I looked myself in the mirror. God, my arms were toothpicks. With my thick glasses and this frame, I wondered how I haven't been nicknamed 'firefly' before.
I put on my sneakers and headed downstairs, but not before adding a second, tighter underwear. I was pretty convinced I wouldn't survive to this thing without an erection, I might as well try to hide it.
Aunt Tina was already down there, with the same spandex shorts she had earlier, a matching sports bra and... what appeared to be the exact same tank top over it. I looked at hers and at mine. Before I could say anything, she answered my question
"Yeah... those you're wearing are actually mine... I hope that's ok"
"Y-yes... sure" I answered her as I processed what was happening here. While the tank top looked lose on my crickety frame, the same sized clothes were well fitted in her thick torso. Aunt Tina's big chest and broad back, along with her beefy, brawny shoulders filled up that tank top in a way a could barely fathom.
"So. Warm ups. Treadmill. 10 minutes. Go" she commanded. I climbed on the thing and aunt Tina turned it on. Once I found a comfortable, yet challenging speed, she left me to my thoughts as she set up the equipment we'd be using. My eyes couldn't be deviated from her rock solid body. It was like every move she made, new muscles popped out, proudly, exhaling power and strength. With her back turned to me, I could see how her traps jumped out of her neck (I had become very fond of those bulging female traps over the last days. To me, that was the single muscle that said the most 'I'm a freaking strong, unstoppable monster'). I felt my dick responding to the visual stimuli.
I finished up the warm up and aunt Tina, now in a very teacher-like tone, started asking questions
"So, are you familiar with any of these?" she asked, pointing the various equipments on her gym
"Can't say that I am"
"I imagined. But not a problem. Usually, for beginners we'd start on machines, cause they help you control your movements and prevent injuries. But this is a home gym, and it's made mostly of free weights. Barbells, plates and dumbbells. So I'll help you with it. First, chest" she pointed to the bench that had a built in rack for a very big bar
"We'll be doing bench presses for starters. I want you to pay attention to me. Watch how I low the bar to my chest in a very controlled manner, then push it back up in a quicker, more explosive way. Also, make sure your back is always well supported on the bench, and watch your elbows"
She loaded each side of the bar with one of the big plates (that later I found out to be 45 pounds each), positioned herself and started pressing. After two or three reps my eyes deviated from her flawless technique to her chest. I was standing behind her, and from my angle I had a perfect view of aunt Tina's cleavage. I could see her pectoral muscles contracting hard at each push, compressing her breasts against the fabric of her sports bra. It was mesmerizing.
She racked the bar back, unloaded the 45s and added a small one (of 25) on each side.
"Go. The important part here is that you finish each set tired, but not exhausted. After a couple weeks I'll set up a more organized routine so that you can build up some muscle, but right now I just want you to do the exercise correctly"
I laid under the bar and grabbed it. As I lowered it to my chest, I instantly realized it was too heavy. I managed two reps, puffing and trembling. Aunt Tina grabbed the bar from my hands and racked it.
"Too heavy? ok"
she took off the 25s and said "The bar itself weights 45 pounds. Try it"
That was humiliating, and yet sort of exciting. This 38 year old woman had just pressed 3 times more weight than I was able to lift, and I knew that wasn't really the weight she used to lift. I wondered how much stronger than me aunt Tina really was
I finished 2 sets of 10 reps. It felt good. I could feel my chest burning 'a good burn' as they say
"Great, very nice form, Tommy. Now chest flies"
Aunt Tina grabbed two big dumbbells that said 25 on each side, laid on the bench next to me and as she did a few reps, explained the process to me
"Again, slow, controlled movement on your way down, explode up. Watch your elbows so they keep semi-flexed, like this, and don't move them. Also, don't extend your shoulder too much"
She got up, put her dumbbells away and gave me the small, yellow ones of 5 pounds each.
I finished the two sets. Aunt Tina adjusted the bench to a sitting position
"Now, shoulders. This one is a bit easier" Again she grabbed two large dumbbells, sat down and raised them over her head, lowering until her elbows and shoulder had a 90 degree angle, then pushed the weight back up. At each rep, I could see the striations on her shoulder dancing, the big vein engorging. Aunt Tina's shoulders were two bowling balls of pure, solid muscle.
We finished up the bench presses before, which again I was given the small yellow dumbbells, before moving to tricep dips. As aunt Tina showed the exercise to me, I saw how thick her horseshoe shaped arm muscles were. God damn, she had more muscle on her arms than I probably had in my thighs.
We finished up the exercise. She handed me a bottle of water as we stood, side by side, in front of the mirror. We looked at each other through it
"Remember to always keep yourself hydrated, Tommy. This was a good first day"
I was just half listening right now. Watching me and aunt Tina side by side, it was inevitable to compare our bodies. I was 5 or 6 inches taller than her, and that was it. There wasn't a single body part in me that could match hers. Aunt Tina's calves were thicker, her quads put me to shame. Her torso, her neck and especially her arms were beefier, strong and defined, whilst mine were, well, practically non-existent.
Completely hypnotized by that view, I don't know what happened to me. Before I could process what I was doing, I took off my tank top. I wanted to have an even better comparison. I wanted to feel even more humbled by aunt Tina's mesmerizing body.
She stopped talking for a second. With my bare chest fully exposed, she probably felt she needed that too. Pulling off her own tank top, aunt Tina spoke as she gave her pecs a quick flex
"It's getting hot here, right?"
With her torso fully exposed too, she placed her hands on her hips and flared her lats, never taking her eyes off me. All I could look at is how much wider she got. My dick was about to burst through my underwear right now. From our last conversation, I could tell she liked being watched and admired by her physique. She continued
"Tomorrow we'll do back and biceps. And on Monday you'll whine" she giggled
I stared at her. What? My mind immediately went to a place where aunt Tina would destroy me with her muscles. I looked livid, and yet aroused
"W-what...?"
she laughed "Leg day"
Oh, that's what she meant. I stared at her quads. She noticed. She gave them a quick flex.
"But, as I said, this was a good first day, Tommy. You're a good student. If you dedicate yourself, who knows maybe one day you'll have one of these" she winked at me as she flexed her biceps. My jaw opened as I saw the two cannonballs coming to life. She giggled
"I gotta tell you, I love that reaction. haha"
"I... It's... your muscles are really impressive, au... Tina"
"Thank you, Tommy. Now, let's wrap things up here. Some stretching before shower and bed"
In my mind, I part of me thought about shower and bed together.

Offline QBikk

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2021, 01:54:14 pm »
Nice chemistry between the characters so far

Offline fitgirlfanguy

• Activity:
    26.67%
« Reply #12 on: February 24, 2021, 03:22:00 pm »
Nice start!  Looking forward to more!

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    13.33%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #13 on: February 25, 2021, 06:06:40 am »
I hope for some more chapters. Great story

Offline wowser1016

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #14 on: February 25, 2021, 06:25:43 am »
I love it and looking forward to leg day. K+!

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Sweet Auntie

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View