Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
573711 Posts in 72742 Topics by 28710 Members - Latest Member: Trev0rs April 16, 2024, 09:42:23 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Sweet Auntie
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Sweet Auntie  (Read 17670 times)

Offline Brfan

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Sweet Auntie
« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2021, 11:21:52 am »

Following days were getting harder and harder to hide whatever feelings I was having. I was under the impression that aunt Tina was enjoying having an audience, too. During my 'lessons', it became more and more obvious that she wanted to flex her heard earned body for me to admire, even though none of us said it out loud. I was still astonished by how much strength she had. There wasn't a single exercise that she didn't outlifted me by 300, 400%. Squatting especially was absurd. I was struggling with 60 pounds (which was about half my weight) while she was bringing her booty all the way down and then exploding into power with 200 pounds or so. I remember that she spoke to me during her set, and I simply have no idea of what she was saying. I was just consumed by aunt Tina's hard, big glutes. They were impressive. So much power underneath those shorts.
Also, It was clear that she didn't bother hiding her body around me anymore. In fact, I was having the sense that she was actually eager to show it more and more. She now cooked in her sports bra, watched TV with micro-shorts that fully exposed her gorgeous legs, and was always walking around with sleeveless t-shirts. I couldn't help but being amazed each time. Even fully relaxed, aunt Tina's body was massive. Whatever minimal movement she did, muscle fibers contracted themselves and released an amount of strength I desired to feel. Long showers became a regular thing in my life.

It was Saturday again and aunt Tina asked me to go shopping with her. She needed some new clothes. Now, this wasn't exactly the best invitation one could get on a Saturday, but for that woman I simply couldn't say no.
We were inside a department store, and aunt Tina was browsing through the dresses. I just stood a few feet away from her, minding my own business (ok, playing videogames on my cell phone). I paused the phone when I saw a small boy, I'd say around 3 or 4, approach her. It was a warm summer day, and aunt Tina had a colorful summer dress with no sleeves, that was tight into her upper body but got loose on her legs, and was about knee high. She was wearing very low heeled shoes, just enough to make her calves perennially flexed, but not enough to be uncomfortable. I had noticed before that everyone turned their heads to look at her, but decided to remain quiet about it. The little kid spoke excitedly
"excuse me, miss"
Aunt Tina smiled down at the kid
"Hey little fella, what can I do for you?"
"How come you are so strong?"
Kids. The absence of a social filter on them is something that always amazed me. I couldn't believe that little guy had the guts to do something I'd never had
Aunt Tina laughed
"Oh, I don't know. I guess it's because I work out really hard, and eat all my vegetables, you know"
The boy looked impressed
"Oh... hey, can I ask you something?" he proceeded
"Sure!"
"Can you make a muscle?"
Tina laughed hard now. I guess this was flattering for her in a whole different way
"Ok, ok... here it goes" she lowered herself so that her arms were about the kid's sight, and flexed her mighty bicep. The softball sized iron muscle popped out. The kid ooohed
"Wow, lady... those are bigger than my dad's!"
Aunt Tina giggled "wanna feel them? go ahead!"
the boy placed his both tiny hands around her amazing bicep. His two hands together weren't enough to completely hide it, not even close.
"Alright, now hold on tight, kiddo" she commanded, and when she felt the kid's arms wrapping around hers, she brought herself up, taking him off the ground. I was shocked. Now, I know that was pretty much done with her legs, and I knew she could do it easily, but seeing the small kid hanging on aunt Tina's bicep was an image to be remembered for the ages. The kid was astonished as well
"Wow... you're so strong!!!" he said as she lowered him down to the ground "I'm gonna tell my dad! Thanks!" and he stormed off to the other side of the store.
Aunt Tina looked at me and winked
"Well, that's a new one" she chuckled
"That... was... something" I reinforced
"So, what do you think?" she held two dresses in their hangers still, putting each one in front of her body. There was a red, low cut one that I was sure would show more cleavage and probably would cause everyone to not look at her eyes, and a black one that had some details that exposed part of her abs. I was sure she'd look sexy and strong in any of those
"I don't know... I think you'll look great on both of them. In fact, I think it's hard to find something you don't look great in"
Right after I closed my mouth I realized I might have spoken too much. That wasn't me, but there was something about aunt Tina that made me feel comfortable being myself. She had clearly unlocked a new part of me that I didn't knew was there. Well, more than one.
I saw her blushing
"Oh, aren't you a philanderer" she laughed "But in honesty, it's quite the opposite, you know. It's hard to find something I do look good in"
"How come?"
"Well, these dresses aren't designed for people with my... dimensions, you know. If the fit right on my torso, they look too loose on my waist. If I want something tighter around my waist, there's no way it will fit my torso. I usually have to buy large dresses and send them for adjustments"
"I... I see..."
"Damn you, these lats, you know" and she laughed as she spread her wings for me. I was worried for a second there that her summer dress wouldn't be able to survive.

We finished shopping and aunt Tina took me to lunch. We were waiting for our food (she ordered a salad and chicken, while I went for burger and fries, obviously), when two guys came in and sat on the booth next to ours. I saw they couldn't take their eyes off her. She didn't seem to bother, but it was getting on my nerve.
Aunt Tina excused herself to the bathroom and I stood there, minding my own business, when I heard one of them speaking
"I guess she went to the bathroom so that she could take her steroid shot"
the other one laughed hard
"I know, it's crazy. So gross that a woman would want to look like that. She looks like a freaking gorilla, if you ask me"
I was getting red with anger. I have no idea why, and I surely as hell would never have done anything about it, but aunt Tina had done so much for me, I couldn't just let those jerks talk about her. They went on
"Yeah, I mean, what do you think? Is she a lesbian? I bet she is"
"Either that or at least she's the one using pants around her house" another burst of laughter. That was it.
I got up and walked to their booths

"What do you want?" one of them looked up at me
"I just came here to say that I'm sorry for you two. You talk shit about that gorgeous woman only cause you don't have the discipline or will power to look like her, obviously. You both wished you had muscles like she does. And, let us be honest here, you are also cowards. You waited for her to leave so that you could speak about her, cause you are both afraid that she'd break you two in half if she heard it. Which, I can assure you, she could, cause she is just as strong as she looks, but she'd never do it, cause she's also the sweetest woman I've ever known, you know. Have a nice afternoon"
And with that I turned around, not waiting for their reply. I was feeling a rush. For the first time in my life I had stood up for something, someone. It was exhilarating. Oh God, I had manned up for the first time. It felt awesome.
When I turned back, aunt Tina was standing by our booth. It was clear that she had heard my rant on those jerks. Would she scold me for picking up a discussion with strangers? But she didn't seem mad. In fact, she was smiling.
I got to our booth and she spoke
"That was... thank you, Tommy. That was the nicest thing anyone ever did for me.  It... was... thank you" and with that she gave me a kiss on my cheek.
My face turned beet red immediately
"I... it was nothing... I just... I couldn't let them talk badly about you.... not knowing you and all..."
She was radiant "Still... it's not like I've never heard some dudes saying those mean things... but... this was the first time I felt supported, you know. Thank you. Really"
"I... you're welcome a... Tina. I promise from now on I won't babble anymore. It's Tina" I smiled back at her. Our eyes met in sparkles.
There was an awkward silence for a few moments, that were saved by the waiter
"Hey, our food is here" we both said almost at the same time.

I wasn't sure of what was happening, but... could I be falling in love with her?

Forum Saradas

« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2021, 11:21:52 am »

Offline wowser1016

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #16 on: February 25, 2021, 01:06:22 pm »
Please don't end this. Cannot wait for whatever comes next. K+!

Offline QBikk

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #17 on: February 25, 2021, 01:59:43 pm »
I really love the dynamic you are creating between the two. And also, that you are making your female characters using their knowledge to make the men around them better off. Well done

Offline Brfan

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #18 on: February 27, 2021, 02:34:09 am »

Truth be told, aunt Tina was 'fixing' me. Over the last few weeks I had become more sociable, I wasn't all that shy at work (ok, maybe that had something to do with the fact that I was doing pretty good there) and the workout program she had designed for me was working greatly. I was disciplined and she was a great instructor. Surely, it didn't harm at all the fact that she'd coach me right after her own workout, so she was always fully pumped and it was quite a sight. She was very supportive too
"Hey, look at that, Tommy. Getting stronger each day!" she'd say constantly
I was. in fact progressing. Last week I've finally added some plates to my bench presses, and maybe it was just me, but after my biceps workouts I could almost get a muscle to pop out when I flexed. Obviously, nothing even compared to aunt Tina's Amazonian body. I started doing some research on my own about bodybuilding and putting up some muscle. I recognized aunt Tina was in some sort of bulking period, according to her training and eating. What amazed me is that even during that period she remained chiseled, with washboard abs and cut quads, peaked biceps and fibered delts. She must have been genetically gifted.

It was another Saturday, around 7am when she bursted into my room and opened the drapes. As light entered the room and hit me in the eye, I tried to make sense of what was happening
"Rise and shine, Tommy. It's a beautiful day, let's go to the beach, what do you say?"
As my eyes adjusted to the light, I gawked. Aunt Tina had what probably should be a swimsuit coverup, but it looked a lot like a net from a volleyball court or something. The squares between the fabric allow me to see everything beneath them, and she had a pink bikini on her, so tight it looked painted up on her body.
"Huh... sure.. I guess..." now, I wasn't fond of beaches. Or the sun. I was a pale skinny guy who enjoyed spending his weekends playing videogames. But I doubt there was anything that woman could ask me that I wouldn't do.
After breakfast aunt Tina drove us to the coast, but instead of hitting the more famous, filled up beach, she kept going north
"Where are we going, Tina?"
"Oh, you see, your uncle and I discovered this very secluded, small beach just 10 minutes from here. We have to take a 10 minute hike to access it, though, but I assure you, it's worth it. It's the most gorgeous beach you've ever been to"
"I don't doubt that" I said out loud, not really thinking much. Like I said, beaches weren't my thing.

We reached the place a few minutes later, and after the little trail, I had to give it up. It was an astonishing view. Sapphire blue ocean, with a small shoreline, surrounded by rocks on both sides. And not a single person around. We settled down, laying our towels over the white sand, and the cooler with water and some sandwiches next to it, and I laid down to enjoy the breeze. Aunt Tina remained standing, took off her hat and then pulled her cover up. I looked up to see what she was doing and almost fainted. For the first time I realized what kind of bikini bottoms she had on, and it was one of those Brazilian things. Her powerful, round shaped, bowling ball butt was at full display. She bent over to grab her sunscreen on her bag, and I got a nice view of her defined hamstrings. God, she looked even bigger from that angle. My dick immediately stiffened up. I just watched marveled as she rubbed her sunscreen on her legs, her muscles not even moving by her touch. Aunt Tina then proceeded to her abs. I noticed how she carefully made sure to not leave any sunscreen on the crevices of her chiseled pack. When she moved to her chest I had to look away to avoid cuminng right there. It was just too sexy. Her hard, thick pecs that laid under those big breasts. Finally, she moved to her arms and neck. I noticed how her traps bulged.
Aunt Tina then handed me the bottle and asked
"Can you finish up?"
I trembled, not sure of what she meant
"I... what?"
"My back, Tommy. I can't reach it, you know"
"O-oh! Sure!" I kept looking at her for a few seconds, not wanting to get up, cause she'd see my hard on. I'm not sure if she sensed that, but she sat down by my side with her back turned to me. I started spreading the sunscreen from her shoulders down, feeling the solidness of her muscles. I could make clear distinction of her traps, rhomboids and lats. She was just uber defined everywhere.
"Hey, I don't think there will be enough sunscreen here for all that back, you know" I cracked a joke. Like I said, that woman had changed me, for sure.
As aunt Tina giggled, I felt her back moving under my hands. It was solid power
"Oh, you silly. Thanks"
I closed the bottle, put it back on her bag and waited to see what was next. Aunt Tina picked up her hat again, placed it over her eyes and laid back. Apparently, she wanted to tan a little bit. I was ok with it. I remained silent beside her.
After about 20 minutes I got thirsty. I reached the cooler and grabbed a bottle of ice cold water. I took a sip and placed the bottle between us two. Then, as I moved around to get more comfortable, I bumped into it and spilled the cold liquid on aunt Tina. She must have been dozing off, cause she woke up scared by the wetting
"Hey!" she complained
"Sorry, sorry. I dropped it. I'm sorry" I saw the small hair on her body bristling from the temperature shock. It was really sexy
"It's ok, but..." she had a girly grin on her face
"What?"
"Well, you damped me. Now I'll have to damp you, you know?"
"Oh, you want to throw water on me?" I chuckled
"Silly boy..." she laughed. Then, with amazing agility, aunt Tina rolled over, grabbed me by my hips and lifted me up, throwing me on her shoulder like it was nothing. Then she calmly started walking to the ocean. From where I stood, I had pristine view of aunt Tina's back. Her plump butt, her huge calves carving through the soft sand carrying my whole body. Damn, those legs must have been fueled by diesel.
She entered the water and although slowing down due the change of surface, she kept moving forward and breaking through the first set of waves still carrying me. When she got deep enough to about her thighs, she grabbed my hips again, lifted me from her shoulder, placed one of her hands on my back, the other on my butt and threw me about 10 feet away. I fell on the water with a splash. When I resurfaced, she was laughing. I was laughing as well, but still shocked by how strong she was.
We looked at each other in between laughs. There was a connection there, that was for sure. We smiled. Then aunt Tina spoke with her girly voice
"Marco!"
I laughed, walked back, getting away from her and replied "Polo!"
"Oh, I'm so throwing you on the water again, you know" she laughed
"You'll have to catch me first!"
"Like you have a chance!" she giggled
"You'll see!" I laughed back, turned around and started 'running' on the water, trying to get away from her. I had long legs and that was an advantage agains a short, stockier opponent, but aunt Tina's leg's were so powerful she ran through the water just like she'd run if she were on a treadmill. Within seconds she had grabbed me again, this time bear hugging me from behind. I was completely trapped. She lifted me up again, grabbing my legs and my torso with her hands. Taking me over her head, she held me there for a few seconds. I guess she was letting the whole thing sink in. Letting me recognize she was that powerful. Then, she threw me over again.
After I got back, I said
"Alright, alright, you win"
she smiled at me "Yes! thank you!"
I just laughed. She was this 30 something woman who had lost her husband tragically. This was probably one of the first times since she was able to behave freely, laugh and just be playful, I figured. I was glad I could be there with her.
We swam around for a bit, before she looked at me seriously
"Hey Tommy, can I tell you something?"
"What?"
"I can't float, you know? Never could"
I burst into laughs "What? Are you serious?"
"Yes! Don't laugh! I have no idea why, but I've never been able to. I never told your uncle about it too. I was always ashamed of it. It's like... I can't stay still, you know?"
I looked at her
"Here. I'll help you. Lay on my hands"
Aunt Tina came closer and got herself horizontally. I placed my hands, one on her lower back and one on her hamstrings, right above her knees. Even in the water I could feel how heavy she was. Muscle is dense, I guessed.
"Now spread your arms and close your eyes. Relax" I told her
"Alright, don't let go"
"I won't"
We stood there for several moments. I just admired aunt Tina's body, right there, at the palm of my hands. Her statuesque physique was the most perfect thing I've ever laid eyes on, her boobs jumping out of the water, supported by those thick pecs of her. Her washboard abs, and those trunk thighs. And it all came with that joyful heart and quick witted mind. She was the whole package, that was for sure.
Aunt Tina seemed to be enjoying the moment
"It's so peaceful..." she whispered.
Slowly, I took my hands from her. First, the back... then, as she balanced herself, the other one. I remained silent so that she'd didn't move. It wasn't until about 30 seconds later that she realized
"Oh my God, I'm floating!" And obviously, as she spoke excitedly she lost balance and got back on her feet
"I Did it! I can't believe it!"
"You sure did!" she seemed as happy as a little girl when she first rode a bike. It was so sweet
"Thank you, thank you, Tommy!" and with that she threw herself at me, wrapping my waist with her legs. We were inside the water (I doubt I'd be able to hold her outside), but instinctively I grabbed her legs to support her. Hard as oak. I even tried to squeeze them, but it was like squeezing marble. Aunt Tina placed her arms around my neck. We looked at each other in the eye. For a second, it felt like the whole world had stopped. This was going to happen. Then...
out of nowhere a big wave came and took me off my balance. As we both sunk, I lost her grip and her legs spreader, letting my torso free. When we set our feet back in the sand, the moment was gone. We were both ashamed, trying to avoid each other's eyes
"I'm... I think it's better if we get out you know... so we could dry up before heading back home..." she said, staring at her feet
"I... go ahead, I'll be out in a minute..." I had to give my groin some time to adjust
"Ok...."
Aunt Tina turned around and walked out of the water. I stood behind, watching her V shaped body and round, gorgeous butt.

Offline wowser1016

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #19 on: February 27, 2021, 03:54:48 am »
Well Damn! Suddenly I hate big waves. So close! K+!

Offline rodman

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #20 on: February 27, 2021, 12:55:02 pm »
 :cool2:Wow, so close! This is building up to the breaking point! Hope she takes him when they get back home 🙂!

Offline Brfan

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #21 on: February 27, 2021, 02:57:23 pm »

We got home and the rest of Saturday was just off. Aunt Tina seemed introvert, talking very little, not really wanting to be around me right now. She went down to the basement for her workout, and never called me to join her by the time she finished. I respected her space, even though I was hurting too. This was my last week before heading back home, and I didn't want us to be apart from each other, especially in those terms. Still, there wasn't much I could do.

I woke up the next morning and headed downstairs. Aunt Tina was loading a box with some old stuff that belonged to uncle Bob. I wasn't sure what I should say, if anything. She gave me a sad smile
"Hey... morning, Tommy"
"Morning, aunt..... Tina" Since yesterday, I was having a hard time figuring out if 'aunt' should be back on the table
"Just Tina, I told you" she smiled at me
I smiled back
"So... cleaning up some stuff?" I pointed to the box with my head
"Yeah... you know, It's been four years. It's time to let go"
"Oh..." I had nothing. All I wanted to do was to hug here, make sure she knew I was there for her, but after yesterday I wasn't sure if I should. She continued
"I loved your uncle, Tommy. I always will. But it's time to move on, you know. This house still has too many memories of him, and I feel like they're holding me back. It's like I've placed him in a pedestal, and everything here is like a shrine, a sanctuary" her eyes got wet "So, why do I feel so guilty of doing it?" she came closer
I hugged her. This was the first time since I arrived at her place nearly two months ago that this gorgeous, muscular woman felt fragile. Up until that moment I was dead sure she could split in half (figuratively and sometimes literally) any obstacle in her way.
"Hey... I'm sure he's happy with this, you know? From what I remember, uncle Bob always wanted to see you happy"
She sobbed a little, then looked up at me
"You're right, Tommy, he did"
"So, do you want me to help with something?"
"Well, there's another box in the kitchen, if you can pick it up and help me take them to the car... I'll be dropping them for donation tomorrow"
"Sure. Let's go"
We carried uncle Bob's stuff out and put it in the trunk. Aunt Tina closed it and looked at me
"I guess that's all" she said
"Well, yeah. I just hope you don't decide to throw your whole gym away, you know" I laughed
She giggled too "No, I guess that's staying, although... you know, I told you I started this whole bodybuilding thing to feel closer to him, to keep him in me..." she sighed
"Yeah, well... please don't take this the wrong way..." I said as we walked back into the house "But I don't think uncle Bob has ever had muscles like yours, Tina"
"What? Don't be crazy! He was really big!" she looked at me in disbelief
"Well, yeah, but... he was a tall man. Here" I picked up a portrait where there was a picture of aunt Tina and uncle Bob in their swimsuits at some pool "It's not like he had the definition on his body like you do"
Tina grabbed the picture from my hand and analyzed it. For the first time she was noticing it too. Uncle Bob had big muscles, yes, but he wasn't jacked like she was.
"I... I guess... he never had a six pack like mine, you know..."
"Well, he sure didn't. but not only that. From what I remember of him, he didn't had muscles popping out of his body like you do. I doubt his quads looked as rigged as yours" I was being honest, and I could tell being complimented like that was lifting aunt Tina's spirit
"Yeah... he never really had much definition. He just loved getting stronger"
I had an idea
"Hey, do you have any pictures of him flexing? I wanna try something" I had no idea why that seemed like a good idea, but it felt like it. If maybe aunt Tina could see that she was better than him in something, anything, maybe it could help her breaking free
"I... think so..." she browsed her cell phone "Here, this one is from a few months before he was diagnosed "There was a picture of uncle Bob and her in some cruise ship. Aunt Tina was in her bikinis just standing next to him, who had white shorts and a light blue polo shirt and was doing a double bicep pose. He was smiling proudly of his big guns.
"Perfect. Now... how would you feel of taking a picture in the same pose as his?" I raised my phone at her
"I... don't know... ok" aunt Tina raised her own mighty guns and flexed them at me. The sleeves of her t-shirt stretched to their limits.
I took a few steps back "Give it or take, this picture of you was taken from about 6 feet away" I said as I clicked her a few times.
"Now, airdrop me that picture" I told her. She did it and I started doing my thing
"What are you doing, Tommy?" she was curious and walked behind me to try and peek. I turned away from her so that she couldn't see
"Wait"
A few more minutes and I pointed her the couch. She sat and I sat next to her, with my cell on my hands. Our bodies touched. I felt electricity.
"So, this is the original picture" I told her showing the same picture she had sent me "Now, this is a collage of you on it. As you can see, I made sure you're 'still you'. I replaced you with yourself, using your height as a scale. Look how big you've grown"
I handed her the phone and let her look at it. Aunt Tina had grown so much that I didn't even bother to cut her old self from the original photo. New aunt Tina completely hid the old one.
"Wow, I've really grown, haven't I?" she was admired with her own achievements "But I don't see how this proves anything"
"Well, swipe it" I told her. She did. In the next collage, I increased her to uncle Bob's height.
"Now, I know this isn't an exact science, and other things might influence, but this one is assuming you were both the same height. What do you see?"
Aunt Tina's jaw dropped and she remained in silence for a bit. She noticed how, if they 'were the same', her torso looked wider than his, just as her legs. She zoomed in their biceps, side by side. She smiled when she realized her biceps would have been bigger
"I... can't believe this"
"And that's not to say that besides that, uncle Bob was never as ripped as you are" I told her
She smiled "I never realized that... I mean... I knew I was big and strong... for a girl... but... in my mind, Bob would always be this greek God, with this unachievable size and strength, but now..."
"Let's do some quick math here" I told her "Do you remember his height and weight?"
"Yeah... he was 6 foot 2, 200 pounds"
"Ok, and you are... 5 foot 4"
"So..." I did some quick math in my mind "This means that if he had your height, he'd weight about 173 pounds. Now... how much do you weight?
She looked astonished "one hundred... one hundred seventy five"
I smiled at her. "Well, this means that if you had his height, you'd outweigh him by a few pounds, you know"
"Hey, Tommy... can, can you do that with other numbers? Like... bench press max?"
"Well, sure" I could tell aunt Tina was getting excited by the whole idea of being THAT big and strong, and I was being turned on as well
"So... your uncle maxed out once at 260. What does that mean?"
"Well, that's a bit easier. That means he could bench 30% more than his own weight. For you, that would mean a lit bit over 225. Why? How much can you bench?"
She looked shocked "Come with me" She grabbed my hand and pulled me from the couch.
We went back to the basement. Aunt Tina set the bar with warm up weights and did 15 quick reps
Then she kept adding weight and doing 3 reps at a time. A few minutes later, she had two fourty five plates on each side
"that's... 225" I told her
"I know"
She lowered herself, grabbed the bar and unracked it. She lowered the bar to her chest, breathed hard a couple times and pushed the bar back up. It wasn't as fast as she had done before, she trembled, but she made it.
"Wow! Look at that! You're just as strong as uncle Bob ever was!" I was completely aroused by that, and didn't mind showing it right now. I figured she might as well enjoy knowing she could cause that effect. But aunt Tina was still serious
"Shut up and add 10 pounds on each side" I obeyed her with my mouth shut
I looked at the bar. That was some serious shit.
"Now, don't help. I got this" she said. Aunt Tina was in some sort of trance. It was like this was her final barrier. She needed to be truly better than uncle Bob at something to really let him go.
He grabbed the bar. With some struggle, she pulled it off the rack and lowered it to her chest, which was now engorged and pushing her t-shirt fabric. Aunt Tina started bringing the bar up, trembling her arms. About halfway through, she stopped. It seemed like she didn't had it. She breathed hard.
"C'mon, Tina. You got this" I started to cheer her. The bar moved up a few inches, but her elbows were still semi flexed "Go on. You can do this. You're the strongest, sexiest woman I've ever known" shit. What did I just said?
Apparently, my words were what she needed. The gave one final push to the bar and held her arms completely extended before racking it back. She remained down, breathing hard with her eyes closed, like she was processing what she'd just achieved
"You did it! That would have been 280 pounds for him. He never got even close to that, right?" I tried to change the subject. Maybe aunt Tina didn't hear I called her sexy. Finally she opened her eyes.

Offline pramitsen2008

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    63.33%
« Reply #22 on: February 27, 2021, 05:04:22 pm »
Great chapter as always. Like the development of the characters upto this point. Keep it coming.

Offline QBikk

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #23 on: February 27, 2021, 05:12:56 pm »
They really do help each others. It's a fun read and well written. Thanks for sharing

Offline wowser1016

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #24 on: February 28, 2021, 07:05:32 am »
Really liked that bit. Quite an eye opener for her but how is she going to react to being called sexy?

Offline Brfan

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #25 on: February 28, 2021, 12:57:50 pm »
Still breathing hard, aunt Tina took a sitting position on the bench and looked at the large amount of weight she had just pressed. Had she listened to what I said? Of course she had. How could she not? Oh shit... now what?
Without saying a word, she pulled her t-shirt off. I was by now kind of used to seeing her amazing upper body, but this time I gasped. Instead of wearing a sports bra underneath, aunt Tina had regular, black lacy bras. It made her look even sexier. That powerful, large torso and such a feminine, fragile piece of clothes. She got up. I admired her figure. Aunt Tina was in her jeans, that were always very snug and covered up her lower body allowing it's shape to be visible, and her bras. It was a lot to take in.
She walked towards me, and then, without saying a word, extended her right arm and grabbed my t-shirt by the chest. She pulled me closer to her. It never ceased to impress me how strong she really was. I had discovered moments ago that she outweighed me by whopping 35 pounds, even being 6 inches shorter. Not only that, she could benchpress almost twice my weight.
Aunt Tina wrapped her left arm around my lower back. My body was now pressed against hers. My dick started hardening. I started sweating
She looked into my eyes
"Have you ever been with a woman, Tommy?"
"I-I... yeah... sure... I..." I lowered my eyes, I couldn't stare at her
"Don't lie to me, Tommy" her voice was calm
I looked back at her "I'm.. I'm sorry. No, I've never been with a girl before, a.... Tina" I said
She smiled sweetly at me. Aunt Tina then placed her right hand behind my neck and pulled me closer. She leaned her head a little sideways, opened her mouth and closed her eyes. As our lips touched, I felt electricity running through my veins. The adrenaline was causing my legs to shake. Aunt Tina's kiss was sweet, but full of energy. After a while, her tongue started exploring my mouth, until finally it found my own tongue. I started pressing her tongue back, and we stood there, caressing each other. At this point my cock was in full stand up mode, and I was sure she could feel it pressing against her marvelous abs.
I felt aunt Tina's hands going under my t-shirt. God, her touch was heavenly. I lifted up my arms, thinking she would pull it off, but she just giggled
"I have a better idea, you know...." and with that I felt her grabbing with both hands the back of the t-shirt's collar. Then, with a strong pull, I heard the fabric being torn. She kept going all the way to the bottom of the t-shirt, that now looked like a very small hospital gown. She finished up pulling it off from the front. I was with my bare chest now pressed agains her massive pecs and breast.
"Wow.." was all I could say
Aunt Tina smiled. She placed both her hands on the bottom of my buttocks and pulled me off the ground. On an instinct, I wrapped my legs around her waist.
"God, I love how light you are, you know? Hold on tight, there" she said. I placed both my arms around her neck and laid my head on her coconut sized shoulder.
Aunt Tina carried me from the basement all the way to her room, two flights of stairs, like it was nothing. I could feel those powerful quads pushing our combined weight up and forward. She placed me in her bed gently. I made mention to take off my pants, but she grabbed my wrists and easily pinned my hands above my head
"Not so fast, young man... You don't want this to end soon, I believe" she giggled, looking down at my erection, knowing full well that if she tried, I wouldn't last 3 seconds.
She got out of the bed and stood in front of me. I took a sitting position, admiring that gorgeous woman. Aunt Tina unbuttoned her own jeans, which was low cut, and I could see just the tip of her panties, which seemed to match her bras. With her finger, she invited me closer. She flexed her powerful abs, held my hand and guided it. I shivered as I touched that solid wall of muscle covered in silk, smooth skin.
"Oh God... they're... so hard..." I now ran through them with both my hands. Aunt Tina moaned. She was enjoying it too. Her breathing was getting harder. My fingers touched her panties. Her hand grabbed my wrists again.
"Wait" she commanded.
Aunt Tina turned around, placing her hands inside her pants, feeling her quads. With her rear turned back to my face, very provocatively, she pulled her pants down while bending over. I watched as her titanic glutes became exposed. Her G-string panties didn't cover those muscles at all. Her hamstrings were so powerful and defined as well. She sat on my lap. I felt all the heaviness of her muscular body. Somehow, she managed to let my dick right in between those bowling balls. She started flexing them rhythmically, massaging and stimulating it.
"Hum... looks like I still haven't worked your best muscle out yet, Tommy..." she whispered.
I put my hands on her quads and grabbed them
"God... you're so hard and strong... Tina..." My hands went from her quads to her inner thighs, up to her abs again, this time making sure to be felt on her groin.
"I am, aren't I?" she moaned "Take off my bra...."
As I worked it, aunt Tina, still on my lap, started flexing her back. It was hard concentrating. I finally broke the bra thingy. Aunt Tina laughed "Luckily for you I didn't like those that much" she then flared her lats, and I let out a little gasp. She became so wide..
Aunt Tina grabbed my hands again, and pulling them from under her armpits, placed them over her chest. I wasn't sure of what to do, so I just grabbed them. She picked my hands, placed them on her nipples and whispered
"Gently... like this..." she started doing circle movements with my fingers, sometimes rubbing or caressing her nipples. After a few seconds I got a grip and she let me do it alone. Aunt Tina started moaning harder, arching her back.
"Yes... yes..."
I ran my hands from her breasts to her abs again, softly using my nails. I was kissing her traps and the back of her neck when Aunt Tina spread her arms wide and struck a double bicep pose. "Kiss them" she ordered. Like she needed to. I instantly moved my focus to her solid biceps. She smelled so great, and those arms were rock solid. As my lips touched her left muscle mountain, my hands caressed her right
"My god... so hard... so big..." I moaned between kisses
I could feel her smiling and appreciating all of that
"Yes... I'm so... strong... big..." she whispered between her own moaning.
Finally she got up from my lap, laid on her bed and invited me to lay on top of her. I took a few seconds to admire that almost fully naked Amazon. Aunt Tina's body was a work of art. A masterpiece. In a sexy pose, using only her thumbs, aunt Tina flexed her knees and pulled her panties down. I stared at her womanhood, which was fully shaved. I noticed a small protuberance there, about 1 inch.
Aunt Tina placed playfully her index finger on my nose, as if she was trying to get my attention. Then, she ran that same finger from her navel, through the crevices of her six pack, all the way to her pussy. I knew what she wanted, and I obeyed. As my lips touched it, aunt Tina grabbed me by my hair and closed her thighs around my neck, not really applying any pressure.
"Now... gently... just like you did up here... I'll guide you..."
She tasted and smelled great. Aunt Tina was already all wet, but as I kissed and licked her, she got more and more juices flowing. She used her hand that was still on my hair to pull and push my mouth to the right spots. She started moaning louder.
As I reached that little protuberance, I started kissing and playing with it, very slowly at first, but I could feel some flinching on her abs and thighs. This seemed the right spot. I went for it with a little more energy, and her twitches became more intense. Aunt Tina took her hand away from my hair and grabbed the sheets. She was really crushing them with her hands. Her moaning got louder, her back was arching. Finally, she grabbed a pillow and bit it. I could feel I was doing it right.
At last, I felt a gutural sound coming from upstairs, but never got the chance to look. The twitches became so intense they turned into an actual muscle contraction from her abs and quads. My head was trapped into aunt Tina's powerful muscles. All sounds were muffed and I didn't know how long I'd last. My oxygen supply was being cut. I heard she screaming something like "Yes" and my mouth filled up with her juices. It lasted a few more seconds, before her body relaxed
I looked up. She was laughing, happily.
"Yes! Thank you! Thank you, Tommy! That was... oh God, yes!"
"I... you're welcome" I couldn't say much.
"Now..." she said as she pulled me closer to her and wrapped her legs around my waist "We do you" and with that she spun her body so that she had me trapped under her. She moved down and pulled my pants and underpants out in one single movement. Aunt Tina smiled and licked her lips when she saw my throbbing cock.
"So... this will be your first time, huh?" she teased me
"Y-yes..."
"Only, you'll keep not having a first time with a girl, you know?"
"W-what?"
"Your first time will be with a woman. A full grown, powerful, muscular woman" she winked at me and flexed her biceps as she gently made herself comfortable with my dick inside her
I smiled. She was hot and moist inside. It felt so good. I felt her flexing her perineum muscles, constricting my cock.
"Try to relax, Tommy. I want you to enjoy this as much as you can" she started riding me slowly, still flexing her big biceps for me to watch in amazement
Her body control was astonishing. She made sure to keep my dick pressed up against her muscles so that I wouldn't cum too soon. I ran my hands from her abs to her glutes, to her back... everywhere I touched all I could feel was hard, iron muscles. As she started riding faster, she moaned again. Apparently, she was going for a second round, this time with me inside her. Aunt Tina lowered her arms to my sides, fully extended. On this pose, Her triceps and shoulders bursted into a full display of size and power. I caressed and grabbed them ferociously
"Talk to me, Tommy" she demanded
"My God, Tina... you're so... powerful, and strong, and hot... look at those muscles! You are so solid.... " I grabbed her triceps "Those arms! They're so big and strong!"
"Yes... Yes... I am...." her moaning became louder again, her riding more violent
"And... those iron glutes ... God... I can't take it anymore..."
"Not yet!" she screamed. She was now pushing me down the mattress. I would end up buried like that
"God... you're... the ultimate Amazon, Tina... You're perfect!"
"Yesss...." I felt the twitches on her crotch again just as I exploded inside her. She gave a few more thrusts so that us both were fully done, and then let her body collapse over mine.
I kissed her passionately. We smiled at each other.
Soon enough, we both fell asleep.

Offline rodman

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #26 on: February 28, 2021, 01:18:46 pm »
 :woohoo: Absolutely Awesome!  :rock:
Thanks for a Sunday morning wake up 😊! K+ for you. I hope it doesn't end here. More of Aunt Tina! :wow:

Offline wowser1016

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #27 on: February 28, 2021, 02:15:29 pm »
Oh wow! I love Aunt Tina! What a wonderful first or any number that would be. K+!

Offline QBikk

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #28 on: February 28, 2021, 02:55:45 pm »
The 'Climax' of the story was well done, after the building up you did with the previous chapters. Curious where they are ending, as the possibility of them being a couple seems remote. No doing the intimacy though.

Offline Brfan

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #29 on: February 28, 2021, 05:30:04 pm »
Thank you all for your words. I'm very proud of this story, I must say. I guess it had a nice closure for both characters, actually. Tommy was helped by Tina in his journey to break free from his insecurity, his discovery of his sexuality and what moved him. And Tina was helped by him to deal with her somewhat pathological grief. I didn't considered going anywhere further, it seemed to me that accepting what they were both wishing for was the end. I'm now considering a small encore, contemplating the last week of their summer together.

QBikk, I appreciate your words and respect them. However (and I'm not sure if that's what you disliked about their intimacy) from the beginning I tried to make clear that they weren't blood related, and more than that, that they were never close as family. So, despite the use of the word 'aunt' by Tommy, he never really saw her as his aunt, just as Tina for sure never saw him as her nephew.

In the end, I tried to stay away from any violence (which is a common thing in my stories). Although Tina had always been physically dominant, Tommy also had a way of offering her some support for her own insecurities, the ones that her muscles couldn't hide. They learned through their summer how to love (or at least appreciate) the best and the worst in them.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Sweet Auntie

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View