Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
579301 Posts in 73837 Topics by 29268 Members - Latest Member: tryfinner May 08, 2024, 03:36:01 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Warnings for Private Sessions & Scammers and Complaints  |  London Wrestling Studio
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: London Wrestling Studio  (Read 63147 times)

Fritz

Re: London Wrestling Studio - Stay Away
« Reply #90 on: May 26, 2013, 04:39:43 pm »
and what is 411?

Offline cap9900

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #91 on: May 26, 2013, 04:53:54 pm »
Fritz - 411 means "information".  Had cubsfan had known ahead of time there was going to be another person present it would have been better.  That way he could decide whether or not to do the session.  I am like him.  I don't want another person in the room, male or female.  Nothing to hide.  I just like the privacy.  I understand the security issue and if their policy is to have someone else in the room, she should have told him upfront. 

cubsfan4life68

« Reply #92 on: May 27, 2013, 09:40:12 pm »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
sorry, my english is not so well, so I do not know what a chaperone is.
As far as I understood this thread, it meant that another GIRL was in the studio and watched the wrestling-match and this grls is called chaperone?
If yes, what is the problem?
I could understand if you would complain if it was a guy, but it was a girl. So again, was the problem?
What do you have to hide so that it bothers you when there is another girl watching?
In fact, if I would be a studio-owner and a guy especially would request that no other girl would be in the studio, exactly than I definately WOULD please another girl to be there for the security for the booked girl, because the guy could be dangerous if he feels bothered by another girl in the studio.

For me it is clear (keeping in mind your posting in the past here), that you opned this thread only to blackmouth LWS and to make PR for MWM.

But I am sure that the MWM-girl (Cattiva) who got injured by her customer recently would have wished that she had another girl in the studio who would have cared for her. And she would have wished that the MWM-owner would feel sorry instead of calling her a drama-queen.

What am i trying to hide?  Nothing.  Just wasn't looking for the session to turn into some unannounced peep show.  Maybe if your English "is not so well" you'd understand that before feeling the need to chime in .  I guess you have to though because LWS is the last wrestling studio that will let you visit there so you have to do whatever you can to stay in their good graces.

Exactly how big of a donkey do you have to be to find yourself barred from multiple wrestling studios?

I don't have the first reason to "blackmouth" LWS and "make PR for MWM."  I've never been to either place before and will probably never be at either again.  I had a great experience at one and a terrible experience at the other and am only giving my opinion with the email from the owner of LWS to backup what I am saying so little nancy boys like you can't accuse me of lying.

Hey Fritz, I hear they are opening a new wrestling studio high in the mountains of Kathmandu that is only accessible by sherpas and wild yak.  I'm sure you've already booked passage there as it seems to be your goal in life to see how many 110lb. girls you can get you ass kicked by.

Fritz

« Reply #93 on: May 28, 2013, 09:17:39 am »
What am i trying to hide?  Nothing.  Just wasn't looking for the session to turn into some unannounced peep show.

there was no other guy watching. it was a another girl. And it should be normal that another girl is in the studio for the safety of the session-girl with a 1st-time-customer.

Maybe if your English "is not so well" you'd understand that before feeling the need to chime in .  I guess you have to though because LWS is the last wrestling studio that will let you visit there so you have to do whatever you can to stay in their good graces.

that is nonsense. I am banned from a few places, that is right, but LWS is not the only one where I am still welcomed regularly.

Exactly how big of a donkey do you have to be to find yourself barred from multiple wrestling studios?

because I have done what you also have done. I complained when something went wrong, but the bigger reason for them to ban me was the influence of other guys (especially 2 other guys) who blackmailed them to ban me, because otherwise they would boycott them.
LWS did not allow them to blackmail them and so these guys are banned at LWS and so they are the biggest supporter of MWM.

I had a great experience at one and a terrible experience at the other

a 2nd girl in the studio is a "terrible" experience?  :D

Hey Fritz, I hear they are opening a new wrestling studio high in the mountains of Kathmandu that is only accessible by sherpas and wild yak.  I'm sure you've already booked passage there as it seems to be your goal in life to see how many 110lb. girls you can get you ass kicked by.

I think with this nonsense you disqualified yourself anyway from being a serious discussion-partner.

Offline kman3uk

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #94 on: May 30, 2013, 10:39:19 pm »

What am i trying to hide?  Nothing.  Just wasn't looking for the session to turn into some unannounced peep show.  Maybe if your English "is not so well" you'd understand that before feeling the need to chime in .  I guess you have to though because LWS is the last wrestling studio that will let you visit there so you have to do whatever you can to stay in their good graces.

I don't have the first reason to "blackmouth" LWS and "make PR for MWM."  I've never been to either place before and will probably never be at either again.  I had a great experience at one and a terrible experience at the other and am only giving my opinion with the email from the owner of LWS to backup what I am saying so little nancy boys like you can't accuse me of lying.

[/quote]

I think with the attitude you are displaying I would certainly want someone else present at your session - or ban you outright.  FYI it's not  a 'European thing' anyway - whatever that generalisation is supposed to mean.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

cubsfan4life68

« Reply #95 on: May 30, 2013, 11:20:06 pm »
Sure thing nancy boy.  The reason I rarely engage people like you and Fritz on these boards is because you have no reading comprehension skills and cannot understand and process simple facts.

Fritz says it should be standard to have a chaperone in your session for a first time client.  Maybe, maybe not.  That's not the issue.  The issue is telling the client beforehand that this will be the case.  Get it?  Actually informing the client beforehand that someone else will be present before charging them 150 pounds and not assuming they will be ok with it because all the other regular clients are.

Also, when you are made to wait outside for twenty minutes with no communication that another session is running behind wondering if you are even still scheduled at all and then have to walk right past the outgoing client on your way in ( which is a huge breach of protocol) and then find out your session will be chaperoned and politely email the owner afterwards about this only to be offered some cheap download as amends and then have useless shills like you Fritz chime in with non-sensical points does an "attitude" develop.

The reason, as Honey states in her email, that being ok with a chaperone is a" European thing" is because her regulars are ok with it.  Who do you think her regulars are?  Clients from Africa, Asia?  More than likely people from the UK  and surrounding countries.  When you live there you are European.........Einstein.  It sure ain't a U.S. thing.

Go back and finish your special ed degree and then you can jump back into this discussion.

se254eva

« Reply #96 on: May 31, 2013, 07:14:06 am »
As a visitor to the city, can I ask why you didn't choose Monica's place? Curious what attracted you to LWS and not there?

Offline kman3uk

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #97 on: May 31, 2013, 07:45:18 pm »
Sure thing nancy boy.  The reason I rarely engage people like you and Fritz on these boards is because you have no reading comprehension skills and cannot understand and process simple facts.

Fritz says it should be standard to have a chaperone in your session for a first time client.  Maybe, maybe not.  That's not the issue.  The issue is telling the client beforehand that this will be the case.  Get it?  Actually informing the client beforehand that someone else will be present before charging them 150 pounds and not assuming they will be ok with it because all the other regular clients are.

Also, when you are made to wait outside for twenty minutes with no communication that another session is running behind wondering if you are even still scheduled at all and then have to walk right past the outgoing client on your way in ( which is a huge breach of protocol) and then find out your session will be chaperoned and politely email the owner afterwards about this only to be offered some cheap download as amends and then have useless shills like you Fritz chime in with non-sensical points does an "attitude" develop.

The reason, as Honey states in her email, that being ok with a chaperone is a" European thing" is because her regulars are ok with it.  Who do you think her regulars are?  Clients from Africa, Asia?  More than likely people from the UK  and surrounding countries.  When you live there you are European.........Einstein.  It sure ain't a U.S. thing.

Go back and finish your special ed degree and then you can jump back into this discussion.

Looks like you are a student from the School of Lame Insults and Ripostes (look it up). 'Nancy boy' - how quaint.  Love the attempted denigration of my education and processing powers  too - that's another favourite tactic  from that School.  Good on you.  You're obviously doing the homework they set.

It boils down to you weren't fully informed and you were kept waiting for oooohhh... 20 minutes - well boo hoo - let's throw a hissy fit about that.  Honey apologised and offered you  a freebie to make up for it.  You threw it back in her face.  In the past I wasn't fully informed too on more than 1 occasion with some (not all) American session wrestlers - and kept waiting over an hour by a very well known lady from New York -  except I didn't get an apology or a freebie...truth.  Did I bleat?  No.  Took it like a 'nancy boy' :)

As for Honey's clients I have no idea which country they are from - and obviously neither do you.  However I love your amazing powers of deduction - you say, and I quote "When you live there you are European.........Einstein".  Really??? You seriously think that no-one from Africa or Asia lives in the UK or "surrounding countries" - and especially London which is one of the most ethnically diverse cities in the world  - priceless - sorry, awesome.  You really are a genius :)

Anyway I don't want to get in a Europe vs USA thing - I've travelled many times to the States and always been made very welcome by the vast majority of the people I have met there.   It's a great country.  It's a shame that the occasional barmpot (love that word) like you spoils it for the rest.

Finally I'll jump back in to this or any other discussion when I want -  I don't need permission from you Corporal Cubbsy,  thanks very much.  Looking forward to your reply - TTFN.

cubsfan4life68

« Reply #98 on: May 31, 2013, 10:27:06 pm »
You must be a permanent rider on the shortest bus rolling.  In an attempt to disprove your idiocy you only cemented it.

There's a number of things I can pick out but let's focus on your most egregious mistake.

I hate to break it to you dumb shit but where you were born isn't the only factor in being European.  Being European entails people native to Europe or its inhabitants.  Meaning you just have to live in a country that makes up the continent of Europe.  The term does not imply ethnicity and if you emigrate from another continent to a country in Europe with the intent to settle permanently you are officially.............European, you stupid tampon.

Go play with Fritz in your retard sandbox and maybe Honey will drop off some pudding snacks for you.

Offline renrew

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #99 on: June 01, 2013, 06:01:42 am »
next time you ask for help I´ll send you to Wrexham and look for the worst hotel I´m able to find. your style is disgusting. and I don´t think Honey has a problem you won´t come any more. reading your texts it was a good decision to have a chaperone there.

Offline kman3uk

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #100 on: June 02, 2013, 11:06:41 pm »
You must be a permanent rider on the shortest bus rolling.  In an attempt to disprove your idiocy you only cemented it.

There's a number of things I can pick out but let's focus on your most egregious mistake.

I hate to break it to you dumb shit but where you were born isn't the only factor in being European.  Being European entails people native to Europe or its inhabitants.  Meaning you just have to live in a country that makes up the continent of Europe.  The term does not imply ethnicity and if you emigrate from another continent to a country in Europe with the intent to settle permanently you are officially.............European, you stupid tampon.

Go play with Fritz in your retard sandbox and maybe Honey will drop off some pudding snacks for you.

So I see you decided to eat a big bowl of baby porridge for your breakfast and toddled back to the School of insults to consult your eminent tutor Professor Duckquack (or Duckie for short) - and combining your incredible intelligence (sic) with his bird brain, you came up with 'dumb shit' and 'stupid tampon' - must be that time of the month for you I guess :)

I must admit though I was surprised you knew the word 'egregious'  - which TV programme on the Cartoon Channel did you hear that one???

Anyway I have argued against a few idiotic comments in my time but rarely one as moronic as yours - and I mean that most sincerely.  I paraphrase your comment for now - "Being (officially) European....means you just have to live in a country that makes up the continent of Europe...with the intent to settle permanently".  I can't wait to show my American friends who have settled in London this one - they were born in America, have all-American families, grew up in America, studied in America, have American passports, vote in American elections...but, by your Coco the Clown logic, they are not American but...wait for it ...(cue drum roll)....European.  Just don't come to London and repeat your comment above to their face - they are proud to be American and may not take it too kindly...(Word from advertisers - other non-European countries and continents may be substituted for the word 'American' above too).

Anyway think about that real carefully - I mean really think.  I know that's new and difficult for you but we all have to start sometime.  Now how do I get out of this retard sandbox? :)

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Warnings for Private Sessions & Scammers and Complaints  |  London Wrestling Studio

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View