Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572643 Posts in 72092 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 28, 2024, 07:20:36 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Alessandra Alves de Lima
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Alessandra Alves de Lima  (Read 43804 times)

Offline taalesoufs

• Activity:
    3.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Alessandra Alves de Lima
« Reply #15 on: October 07, 2019, 06:31:46 am »
I'm planning on seeing her in London in November. Any other thoughts to share? Most importantly, how good is her English? I would normally send an email with my ideas for our time and want to make sure I'm not getting too complicated if her English isn't great, or too simple if she speaks strong English.

Speaking of strong, how are her scissors?

Thanks

I had the same question... someone who had a session with her could tell us more about her headscissor and tights power?
Personnally i already schedule my session with her in Europe its a chance i can’t miss... and i email her and she tell me  to reserve with showup so i did it

Forum Saradas

« Reply #15 on: October 07, 2019, 06:31:46 am »

Offline gatorvin

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #16 on: October 07, 2019, 07:31:18 am »
Done sessions for 20 years, never had a problem, never a stolen deposit. Now I’m needing a help desk that doesn’t work at weekends to set up a session? I’m not at all interested in buying credits for hand jobs. I don’t want random transactions showing up on my bank statement. This is the thought process of the idiotic. I can do without a session rather than go through this nonsense and expose myself to processes and people I don’t know. And please spare me the no show, security, better for the girls chat. It’s been circulating for all 20 years I’ve done sessions. Girl sets rule, if you don’t like it don’t book. There’s a tonne of risk showing up at a random hotel room to meet a stranger, but we all take it (both sides). Cash works perfectly well, I stay anonymous and that’s my method. This is one session I’m happy to miss out on, and not because of the girl. I’d love to see her.
User is currently banned [View]

Online boyofwinter

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #17 on: October 07, 2019, 01:01:14 pm »
I'll be making a deposit to meet her, at least she's not traveling for  a while and things can get fixed. Are deposits irritating? yes…but too many premium ladies are requesting them now, I can either die on that hill or have fun sessions. Will say though that I miss the old days where the scene was smaller and you most often arranged things with a lady who was in the business herself ie iron belles, which eventually benefitted the clients in a few ways as well. Reload visa cards can be bought pretty much anywhere and you can request no paperwork.

Offline ashaf1

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #18 on: November 01, 2019, 02:23:23 pm »
Anyone meet Alessandra in London yet? 

Offline taalesoufs

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #19 on: November 03, 2019, 09:10:03 pm »
Anyone meet Alessandra in London yet?
Nobody see her ?

Offline Buck33

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #20 on: November 24, 2019, 07:18:58 pm »
Someone met her in Miami ?
User is currently banned [View]

Offline Ciao1990

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #21 on: November 26, 2019, 01:48:50 am »
I have had a session with this girl and absolutely  is probably  the worse I have ever had.

AVOID THIS GIRL FOR MANY REASONS.

1) I have sent to her few emails, and explained 3 times that I didn't  want to meet or in front of people because  I am very shy, and after 20 min I was waiting  on the hotel lobby, she arrived and all people were looking at us.( when I explained on the email 3 times and she told me don't worry I know what I do)
2) I have asked to be very aggressive to me and she didn't  she started to kiss me everywhere , and that is not what I paid for!.
3) she doesn't talk a single word in English.
4) she ask 500 dollars per hour, wich is too much especially  if she doesn't provide what you paid for. she was using the phone during the whole session.
5) AFTER 1 HOUR EXACTLY  SHE SAID "GOODBYE  FINISH SESSION". DEFINITELY  A CLOCK WATCHER. she said sorry  goodbye  you have to go.
6) DO NOT EVER GO TO HER IF YOU DON'T  WANT TO FEEL BAD FOR ALL YOUR  SESSION.
7) SHE ISNT REALLY STRONG   BUT VERY BIG , AND WITH HUGE LEGS

I CAN'T  RACCOMEND TO ANYONE  THIS GIRL FOR SURE.

Online boyofwinter

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #22 on: November 26, 2019, 05:17:04 am »
It sounds like she'll be going into my top 10 pretty much instantly.
Seriously though, it's unfortunate you didn't get the session you wanted. Maybe better to realize what you want will be different from what most guys will want, and because of that if you don't speak her language directly that could lead to misunderstandings. Just because you've repeated something doesn't tell you what she thinks you've been saying.

Offline e_honda

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    36.67%
« Reply #23 on: November 26, 2019, 06:33:00 am »
The only things that bother me a little bit from the above review:
1. clock watching
2. You said she asked for $500 for the hour but on the Showup23 site, her rate shows $350. Did you know the rate going into the session? I’d want some clarification on that.

Other than that, she sounds like a pretty ideal session girl.

Offline Ciao1990

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #24 on: November 26, 2019, 05:46:02 pm »
It sounds like she'll be going into my top 10 pretty much instantly.
Seriously though, it's unfortunate you didn't get the session you wanted. Maybe better to realize what you want will be different from what most guys will want, and because of that if you don't speak her language directly that could lead to misunderstandings. Just because you've repeated something doesn't tell you what she thinks you've been saying.

WHAT MIS UNDERSTADING  ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? WE HAD LIKE 20 EMAILS BEFORE WHEN I EXPLAINED EVERYTHING, AND SHE SAID DON'T  WORRY I KNOW WHAT I AM DOING!!

Offline Ciao1990

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #25 on: November 26, 2019, 05:49:14 pm »
I have had a session with this girl and absolutely  is probably  the worse I have ever had.

AVOID THIS GIRL FOR MANY REASONS.

1) I have sent to her few emails, and explained 3 times that I didn't  want to meet or in front of people because  I am very shy, and after 20 min I was waiting  on the hotel lobby, she arrived and all people were looking at us.( when I explained on the email 3 times and she told me don't worry I know what I do)
2) I have asked to be very aggressive to me and she didn't  she started to kiss me everywhere , and that is not what I paid for!.
3) she doesn't talk a single word in English.
4) she ask 500 dollars per hour, wich is too much especially  if she doesn't provide what you paid for. she was using the phone during the whole session.
5) AFTER 1 HOUR EXACTLY  SHE SAID "GOODBYE  FINISH SESSION". DEFINITELY  A CLOCK WATCHER. she said sorry  goodbye  you have to go.
6) DO NOT EVER GO TO HER IF YOU DON'T  WANT TO FEEL BAD FOR ALL YOUR  SESSION.
7) SHE ISNT REALLY STRONG   BUT VERY BIG , AND WITH HUGE LEGS

I CAN'T  RACCOMEND TO ANYONE  THIS GIRL FOR SURE.

1. Thats a personal issue you need to deal with, any session veteran or anyone comfortable in there own skin would have no issue meeting her in the lobby..this is pretty common.

2.  I fail to see having her kiss you everywhere is some how a negative.

3.  That should have been obvious.

4.  If the cost was too high then you shouldn’t book.. considering her huge following as well as her impressive body $500 is not outrageous.

5.6.7.   She is knew and there is a language barrier add in your own issues.. I fail to see why she should be avoided.

There lots of specifics missing..but judging from this her sensual mw sounds like great time.

1) IF I ASK YOU FOR DON'T  MEET IN THE LOBBY FOR MY REASONS  AND YOU TELL ME YES (OTHERWISE I WOULDN'T  BOOKED) YOU HAVE TO RESPECT IT  , AND ALSO SHE SAID DON'T  WORRY I WILL TAKE CARE OF YOU.
2) I HAVE EXPLICIT SAID I DIDN'T  WANT KISS , AND TO BE AGGRESSIVE  SINCE THE FIRST TIME
3) THE PRICE IS HIGH, AND YES I AGREEE WITH THAT, BUT BECAUSE  IS HIGH I EXPECTED TO RECIEVED WHAT I PAID FOR!

Offline Ciao1990

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #26 on: November 26, 2019, 06:03:40 pm »
You said she asked for $500 for the hour but on the Showup23 site, her rate shows $350. Did you know the rate going into the session? I’d want some clarification on that.

Could be she has a price scale, different price when she travels, lots of things. Haven't gotten an email back about this weekend yet so not sure.
NOT SURE WHAT ? ARE YOU SAYING BASICALLY I AM LYING ?? I CAN TELL YOU WHERE AND WHAT TIME AS WELL.
The 23RD NOVEMBER AT Hyatt Centric brickel AT 4 PM, And the room was 1316 ( I think) was 13 something

Online boyofwinter

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #27 on: November 26, 2019, 07:28:23 pm »
What we have here is an accidental lesson, when you meet someone and you're unsure of how much you'll be able to communicate with her in person your floor for being happy needs to be very low. Basically you need to find her so attracted the only way you'll feel let down after spending an hour or 2 with her is if she wears a fur coat and doesn't take it off during the session. I've done this a handful of times over the years, most recently with Dominica Black, in that case we were able to communicate better than I expected so things turned out great. I've never fully regretted doing one of those sessions but the risk is always there.

Offline Chadr90

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #28 on: November 26, 2019, 08:10:52 pm »
She sounds great to me for these reasons.

1.  I would love to parade her around in the lobby before the session, and watch everyone stare at her.

2.  I don't like agressive girls, and I would love for her to kiss me everywhere.

3.  I don't care if she says a single word.

4.  My rate will be determined in advance, and $500.00 is understandable for that ass.

5.  I only need one hour.

6.  I don't care how strong she is.  I just want to worship those legs and that ass. 

Offline Ciao1990

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #29 on: November 27, 2019, 03:25:42 am »
She sounds great to me for these reasons.

1.  I would love to parade her around in the lobby before the session, and watch everyone stare at her.

2.  I don't like agressive girls, and I would love for her to kiss me everywhere.

3.  I don't care if she says a single word.

4.  My rate will be determined in advance, and $500.00 is understandable for that ass.

5.  I only need one hour.

6.  I don't care how strong she is.  I just want to worship those legs and that ass.
7 THIS IS A FORUM RESPECT OTHER PEOPLE EXPERIENCE,  NOBODY ASKED YOU ANYTHING  CIAO

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Alessandra Alves de Lima

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View