Pages:
Actions
  • #31 by Old Surehand on 16 Jul 2019
  • More from Vancouver Pro

• #32 by jadefoot on 16 Jul 2019
  • Excellent contest shots K+, grats to her taking 1st and even beating out Sheila Bleck!

:dance:
  • #33 by Timmon on 16 Jul 2019
  • Excellent contest shots K+, grats to her taking 1st and even beating out Sheila Bleck!

:dance:
    Not only that, jadefoot, She won her class in the amateur contest, won the overall, then went in and kicked Sheila's arse! She started the contest as an amateur, became Pro, and defeated a veteran Professional of the sport.
    That's quite a good day at the office.
  • #34 by Timmon on 16 Jul 2019
  • 2019 Vancover Pro Physique. PREJUDGING.       Brand new Pro, just a few hours ago she won the amateur contest!

• #35 by Timmon on 16 Jul 2019
  • FINALS and VICTORY! Brand new Pro and what a debut!

• #36 by Timmon on 16 Jul 2019
  • Body parts.

• #37 by ngorongoro on 15 Aug 2019
  • #38 by Old Surehand on 29 Aug 2019
  •  
  • #39 by Old Surehand on 14 Sep 2019
  • 2019 Olympia: Women's Physique

• #40 by ngorongoro on 03 Jul 2020
  • We miss you. Come back when you're ready.

• #41 by 87fg on 24 Oct 2023
  • This is written on Sheila Bleck's Insta**** Page :
    "My friend and athlete IFBB pro Sheikha Nguyen @sheikhanguyen. This picture video is of her last year prepping with me and then later was to be @huge285 to dial her in.
    I am her posing coach and choreographer.
    She never made it to the US after 4 kick ass months of prep. Someone on their plane was sick.
    She and her husband were quarantined for 21 days. After., they simply went back to Singapore.
    She is still doing very well. Sheikha is very private. And is just not in favor of sharing all her details via social media. Plus it can be very distracting.
    More importantly. She is doing wonderful. Perhaps much better luck of getting to the US so she can showcase her awesome package."

That was posted in 2022. So far there have been no updates.
Pages:
Actions