Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
577999 Posts in 73580 Topics by 28963 Members - Latest Member: Otata96 May 03, 2024, 06:04:39 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  +Notable Author: [Amnoartist] Mrs Hutchinson
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: +Notable Author: [Amnoartist] Mrs Hutchinson  (Read 15541 times)

Offline Amnoartist

• Activity:
    0%
+Notable Author: [Amnoartist] Mrs Hutchinson
« on: September 06, 2017, 06:28:25 pm »
NOTE: This was originally a Patreon exclusive release, but due to the likelihood that it won't be continued, I decided to post it here. I'll likely put up a poll later asking whether you'd be interested in seeing Mrs Hutchinson be continued here or left in its current state.

Mrs Hutchinson
Written & Edited by Amnoartist

Will opened the front door quietly as he could and peeked through the small gap that formed, looking cautiously into his house. He was in deep shit, knowing he was well past his curfew. He checked his watch as the door clicked shut behind him, his denims slung round his arm, creased jacket over his back. It was eleven-forty-five. He really was in deep shit.

Thankfully though, nobody heard him enter the house. Taking shallow breaths, he quickly keyed in the alarm system’s security code, blinking every so often as its piercing red light struck his eyes. With that out of the way, he could make his way upstairs into his room, hopefully without a sound. Beyond the alarm’s thin blinking light, the house was draped in darkness, however, making it difficult for Will to see where he was going. Not that it mattered much in the end.

“Where the hell have you been?” The living room lamp clicked on to reveal Will’s mother Maureen, a concerned look painted on her face as she crossed her arms over her chest, dressed in a cream coloured dressing gown. She looked at Will from head to toe, examining his half-buttoned shirt and squinty tie, and then his hairy legs laid bare for her to see. She was horrified, to say the least, but concern filled her the most. It didn’t take Maureen all that long for her to figure out where Will was, but before she could say more—

“I can explain!” Will knew all too well he couldn’t really defend why he was out so late. Not that he would really have to since his mother knew anyway. He buttoned up his shirt some more, to both appear more modest in front of her, and buy himself some time to think of a reasonable excuse.

“Save it!” Maureen was disappointed in her son for even considering lying to her face. She already knew where Will really was. It was where he spent most of his time, these days. “You were at that Mrs Hutchinson’s again, weren’t you?”

Will’s facial response only damned him more than he already felt. He turned away with shame, knowing he couldn’t possibly come up with a decent lie that refuted his mother. Looking at the carpet pathetically, he shuffled his feet on the spot.

“I’ve told you countless time already, Will: stay away from her.” Maureen watched her son continue his contemptible actions, resisting the urge to burst out a tirade of lecturing. She just didn’t understand him and often wanted to know what was going on inside that head of his. “It’s weird enough she has that body of hers. Don’t make it weirder for me, please.”

Will nodded. It was the only thing he really could do. He did spend a minute trying to defend his being with Mrs Hutchinson, but there was no point. He and his mother just didn’t understand each other, never really were on the same page in regards to Mrs Hutchinson.

Maureen sighed. She’d more than made her point now and she didn’t want to wake everybody else up on account of her lecture. “Go to your room. We’ll talk about this again tomorrow,” she ordered in a quiet yet commanding tone, a finger pointed sternly at the staircase.

Will complied without question, taking to the stairs quietly with his mother behind.

///

Several Hours Earlier…

Will checked his watch, sat comfortably on a deck chair as the powerful rays of sunlight burst through the clouds to meet his cheeks. It was bang on four o’clock. It took him around twenty minutes’ walk to reach Mrs Hutchinson’s house from college. He knew he should’ve been home instead of relaxing in the old woman’s backyard, but Mrs Hutchinson wasn’t like any ordinary old woman.

Dressed in a silver glitzy bikini, the sixty-nine-year-old pulled into a front double bicep, making sure to deliberately grunt as she felt the beefy sinews audibly stretch her biceps upward, veins popping to their surface. She’d done this many times before now but it never lost its amusement; feeling her arm stretching upward yet more, she doubled down on the effort, prompting a swift period of growth that caused excitement to fill Will as he continued watching.

“It never ceases to amaze me how you get turned on by someone like me.” She turned into a side chest pose, grunting as the steely sinews of her pecs bunched up into a flex so powerful, the individually strong muscles ripped themselves apart at will to rebuild even stronger, more defined, and fuller. Mrs Hutchinson smiled as her small dose of growth travelled downward to her abs that drew in and out with her every breath; lust and excitement both filled her lungs as the woman’s iron-forged stomach swelled with the newfound size it was destined to gain. As it came to a halt, she continued speaking. “Not a lot of college guys tend to like beefy grandmas.”

Will continued to watch the woman pose for him, eyeballing her turn into an abs and thighs pose. Leaning forward with his knuckles pressed to his nose, he meticulously examined the rippling muscles presented to him; sweeping thighs jutting sideways with veins crisscrossing the expertly defined she-meat that Mrs Hutchinson claimed to have spent merely months forging under steel, sweat and pain. Then Will came along, prompting the woman to double down on her efforts. And it more than showed.

“The last time I checked, my thighs were a little over fifty inches.” Taking a hand to the muscle she referred to, Mrs Hutchinson squeezed her left quad tightly and smiled as the robust muscle barely reacted to her grip. If anything, it only forced a red mark to show on her hand when she pulled it free. “That was a little over a fortnight ago, though, so they’re probably bigger now. Not to mention stronger.”

Will buckled with excitement over the prospect of the woman being stronger. In any case, she always was just that little bit stronger every time they met, but it always got Will going every time she openly mentioned the fact. And on this occasion it did get him going; an unmistakable erection formed in his denims as Mrs Hutchinson turned her back to pull into a calf raise, her incredible muscle control permitting her to flex the thick hamstrings situated above as well. Each calf raise she performed compelled the muscles in question to bulge and strain with power, teasing the aroused Will ever so slightly.

“God, why do you have to be so hot, Mrs Hutchinson?” Will resisted the evident urge to whip out his cock and start jacking off to the burgeoning woman before him. He only resisted because he was of the mind his patience could possibly be rewarded. It was just a matter of having a strong will and surviving Mrs Hutchinson’s off-the-cuff posing routine.

“You’re only saying that because I’m this buff.” Mrs Hutchinson turned to face Will again, the accompanying smile emphasising the slight wrinkling on her face, a cluster of which formed at the cheeks. She pulled her right arm up into a flex, goading the limb to its full forty-six inched splendour, veins without warning audibly bursting to the surface of the presented arm. “Could you imagine what things would be like if I were even bigger?” The truth was Will could imagine such a thing: he pictured her with biceps as tall as him; quads three times wider than his waist; an appetite to rival a whole family of four!

He knew it was all a matter of waiting.

Will hoped that moment he so patiently waited for had finally come when Mrs Hutchinson stopped posing, but--- she clenched her washboard gut as it growled loudly indicating hunger. “You hungry? Because I feel I could eat a horse right now.”

///

Mrs Hutchinson rubbed her foot up against Will’s leg tenderly, teasing him as she munched down on her fourth pizza. She was surprised to find him act so relaxed about her efforts to arouse him. That wasn’t to say Will wasn’t aroused – of course, he was. He managed to maintain some level of composure about the act. The old woman belched as another slice of her pizza hit the bottom of her steely gut.

A conversation between the two was often easy to come by. Except, this time, the topic wasn’t as light-hearted as usual. He took a bite of his burger, taking that moment to compose a question for the burgeoning woman. In time, he found one, and it hurt Will to know he hadn’t asked it before, in all the three months he’d known her. “So how’s Mr Hutchinson?”

The woman’s reply was simple and it hurt Will in the sense that, retrospectively, he asked himself why he even thought of the question, to begin with. “He died, years ago.” Mrs Hutchinson next bite was so fierce, her throat and neck muscles flexed with it; she felt the pepperoni mush together inside her mouth, breaking down bit by bit to fuel her incredible musculature. No doubt Will’s next question would be the nature of her husband’s death, so she beat him to it. “Let’s just say his heart couldn’t take my sex drive.”

Will hit a Debbie Downer moment upon hearing Mrs Hutchinson’s answer. He hated himself for having asked the question now; he mentally scolded himself with cuss phrases as punishment. Whilst occurred, Mrs Hutchinson intensified her footsie moment by pressing her foot up against his crotch, feeling his evident erection. Truth be told, the woman hadn’t had sex in a little over a decade, so she was equally turned on in a matter of moments. But Will stayed true to the matter at hand. “Sorry to hear that, Mrs Hutchinson.”

The woman scoffed heartily. She found Will’s persistent adhering to formality rather cute. “You don’t have to keep calling me Mrs Hutchinson, Will.” She pulled her foot away slowly, stuffing its bare and powerful musculature back into her slipper. She switched up her teasing a bit by flexing her pecs one after the other in an attempt to entice Will, watching him squirm with lust. “Ellen will do just fine.”

Then the teasing moment came to an unexpected end when the landline phone rang. Ellen rose from the strained frame of her wooden chair to answer it, making sure to flex all the muscles Will could see when she approached and passed him: pecs, quads, calves and even her neck. Eventually, she reached the phone and answered it. Whilst the behemoth woman spoke, Will made sure to eyeball her muscles from the rear; he stared at her pantyhose-shredding calves and blouse-splitting back. He was curious to know who was on the other end of the phone, given Ellen was so chirpy when she spoke.

A few moments passed before Ellen returned to the kitchen table, smiling as she did when first meeting Will. His curiosity blossomed like a flower at this point and he was building up to ask who she spoke to. But, again, Ellen beat him to it.

“That was my mother.” She picked up the pizza slicer and started cutting and fresh slice from her pizza, knowing right away after eating it hunger would still plague her. “She’s coming round for a visit tomorrow.”

“Your mother?” Will was understandably surprised. In all the time he knew her, Ellen never mentioned her mother. He guessed because Ellen would by default assume he thought she was dead.

“Yep, and let me tell you this…” Ellen bit into the pizza slice ravenously and felt her muscles surge with power as a result of the energy that came from it. “…if you like buff grandmas like me, you’re gonna love her!” That statement made things clear for Will. He’d have to visit Ellen tomorrow, no matter the circumstances.

“Now, why don’t we just bring an end to the obvious tension we have here and go fuck?” Ellen shot a glance at Will’s pulsing erection, no doubt enhanced by the mentioning of her apparently even bigger mother. “Would you like that?”

Will’s response was a simple nod of the head. He didn’t have to say a word – his erection pretty much spoke for him.

Smiling, Ellen scooped him up into her arms, listening to the powerful muscles within bulging to their extremities under Will’s buttocks. With just a mere, simple breath she forced her pecs to burst out of her blouse, ripping the attire vertically down the middle to reveal the insanely defined chest formerly underneath.

“Tell me: you ever heard of creampie?” she asked.
Support me on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Amnoartist

Offline xxSuntoucherxX

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: Author: [Amnoartist] Mrs Hutchinson
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2017, 12:32:10 am »
Yep. You just got my Patreon support. Damn decent work here.  :wow:

Offline GLKnight

• Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2017, 06:04:54 am »
Methinks I detect some serious pangs of jealousy when Maureen talked about Will being with Ellen. But that could be just me...

Offline Amnoartist

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2017, 05:23:42 pm »
Methinks I detect some serious pangs of jealousy when Maureen talked about Will being with Ellen. But that could be just me...

Maybe that's the case. I'm honestly not all that sure yet.

Offline Amnoartist

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2017, 05:25:42 pm »
Yep. You just got my Patreon support. Damn decent work here.  :wow:

Appreciate the support Sun. A fair warning in advance though: some of my stories on Patreon are far different from what's shown here :)

Online Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2017, 08:46:36 pm »
I really look forward to seeing the next chapter, I picked the elder Mrs. Hutchinson to be in her 100's, I have no limits for age, as many people have seen in my own elderly muscle women stories. Age is just a number.
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline Amnoartist

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2017, 03:42:48 pm »
When Will finally wakened, he didn't care about the fact he'd missed nearly half the college day, didn't care about missing his curfew and not being at home with his concerned mother Maureen. What he did care about was the impossibly sculpted back Ellen sported, turned to him as they spooned. How long had they been like that? Only God knew that. The temptation to caress those godly muscles was indeed strong, but Will didn't want to wake the woman from her sleep. Even though that was the case--

The temptation yielded results beyond Will's control; an unmistakable erection formed in his underwear, driving close to the powerful woman's naked glutes. That was when he first noticed it: the sticky wetness covering them like mayonnaise over a slice of bread. Ellen did say she wanted to be creampied, but God, Will didn't expect his load to still be dripping even a few hours after the deed, well into the next morning. It oozed around, between and down those heavenly muscled and striated legs of hers too, staining the bedsheets until an obvious dark patch formed.

"Was wondering when you'd wake up." Ellen shifted over to face her far younger lover, a squelch-like sound coming with her as she met his eyes. A delicate smile formed to emphasise her evident wrinkles, and although it was inviting in its own way, it wasn't that what caught Will's attention. Rather the robust gut that jiggled with her every breath. "I must say, I didn't expect you to have that much of a load in you. You filled me right up to the brim. Probably won't need breakfast now."

Will was quick to understand what Ellen meant. Or rather, he was quick to understand how her gut so round and plump: his apparent monumental load did all that, giving the beefy mature woman a cum-gut of epic proportions. Even in spite of that, her impressive abdominal muscles all still showed in their Olympia-shaming glory, pushing forth to make themselves more prominent than the ball-like growth that formed overnight.

She peeled out of bed and rose to her feet, making sure to run her hands down the hamstrings and calves she'd religiously spent years building and perfecting, offering teasing flexes at the still groggy Will. Her naked form presented in all its glory, she moved to the curtains and pulled them open to allow the early rays of the morning sun through the window, gracing her marvellous body with rays of sunshine.

"I really shouldn't still be here. My mum will kill me if she finds out." Worry seeped into Will's mind over how his mother would punish him. She strictly told him, more times than she could count, to stay away from Ellen. But that concern seemed to magically dissipate upon her pulling into a lat spread, the muscles in question pushing against her skin, practically attempting break free from and bust through it. The longer she held the pose, the more defined her back seemed to become. Thus, the more aroused Will grew. He really wanted to do more than just feel the muscles now.

"Ah, don't mind her. You need to live a little, kiddo." Ellen approached the tall portable mirror in the corner and started posing, doing so at a slow pace to entice Will more than she already was. She turned into a side chest pose, turning to the right and watching her meaty chest muscles bunch up, shift against themselves and vie for space. She could actually, slightly, hear the muscles squirm under her leathered, aged skin.

Will realised Ellen was right. He needed some 'me' time. Sure, he'd just fucked the woman before him until her gut fattened up with his load, but more than that could be done - right?

"Remember my mother's coming today, so I need you to be on your best behaviour." Ellen felt like she was being motherly towards Will, but her mother was an entirely different animal by comparison. "If she asks you to do something, do it without hesitation, whether its rub her feet or whatever doesn't matter."

Will postulated what Ellen's mother actually looked like by comparison. She was apparently bigger, but by how much? A few inches? More? The thought was enough to drive him around the bend with excitement, and before long Ellen pointed to her desk in front of the bed as if she knew.

"There's a photobook in there. Take it out and look through it."

It went without saying that Will did as asked, practically bounding from the bed like a leopard from its den. He didn't care about his obvious hard-on, and frankly, neither did Ellen in a sense; she was too busy perfecting her poses, going from front double bicep to three-quarter turn to abs and thighs, Will's load rising to the surface of her stomach and bulging profusely.

The photobook looked relatively new: it had a pristine snow white cover with a strong spine and golden floral designs etched into the front as if it was better suited for wedding photos than whatever else would be found inside, which Will later identified as photos from bodybuilding shows. In fact, not just any bodybuilding shows, but those that Ellen's mother Mabel took part in. It wasn't all that hard to figure out who she was, given Ellen said she was always the biggest on stage. Understatement of the year, much. From mere guesstimation, Will surmised Mabel's biceps were probably big as three tyres piled together in one of the photos. That was before he realised it was taken at least a year ago. Surely, she couldn't have gotten bigger since then?

Even Mabel's clit was ripped! It was this huge bulgy thing screaming to be released from her purple bikini bottoms, so thick its respective muscles pressed against the fabric! What the hell did she do to make that bigger? Moreover, it was flanked by thighs so wide they would easily measure up to Will's full height!

"How old is--"

Ellen couldn't stop herself from slapping her muscled gut, the writhing cum load inside it far too inviting to do otherwise. She watched her abdomen jiggle with anticipation, flanked by hips so tight and ripped that they would be impossible to hold onto.

"Eighty-five. Almost as old as she is big, too," she revealed.

His erection intensified, Will changed the page over to reveal another photo of Mabel, this time performing a feat of strength where she bent a steel rod into a pretzel, her bicep pushing against the silver material, manipulating it only slightly. A sparse trickle of sweat matted her arms as the veins made themselves known, violently pushing forth to become more prominent than the skin itself, thick as lead.

"Last time I saw her, her arms measured up to around eighty-nine inches." Without having to look at him, Ellen could tell the revelation she shared was enough for Will's erection to finally get the better of him. Knowing that, though, she decided to tease the poor soul even more. "Mind you, that was months ago, she's probably bigger now."

That did it. Will couldn't stop his load from releasing and dampening his underwear even if he tried. He bent forward and hit his pulsing dick off the desk, his stains seeping through the undergarments and dampening the pine wood with his stickiness. Will was embarrassed, but Ellen merely chuckled.

Like he was a mindless robot, Will peeled off his dampened underwear in front of the woman before him, allowing his semi to bob between his legs as the vestiges of his cum trickled down its shaft. He stood there for a moment naked as a babe, watching Ellen drop to her stomach and start doing push-ups like they were nothing.

"You'd best jump into the shower and wash that off before my mum gets here," she casually revealed between breaths.

///

When he stepped into that warm shower, the first thing Will did was imagine Mabel in front of him equally naked and smirking in such a way that it suggested she was ready to take him, her muscled clit pulsing with anticipation, her wet and matted hair draped over her lats wide as him! Oh, how he imagined that moment to be more than reality...

Picturing that moment felt more important than washing, frankly. It wasn't every day a total stranger would be willing to lie with anyone, let alone Will. His soapy hand at the ready, another erection soon formed, more prominent than the last; veiny and thick as the showerhead above the aroused individual. But perhaps it was best to savour the moment, not jerk off to perhaps the largest woman imaginable before she even set foot in the house. How would Mabel react to knowing Will's dick was flaccid? Personally, he wouldn't be able to live it down, knowing what would happen if he were otherwise.

But the prospect was too much. He reached for his rigidity, but-- it wasn't his hand that took his dick. Wordlessly, Will eyeballed the tyre-sized arm that flanked his right, veins thick as pipes and adorned with leathered skin. The strokes came slow but steady, so tight across his length that it felt pressured into a vice. But he didn't care.

Then came the old and quiet but definitely sultry, raspy, horny breaths.

Will realised then that he was no longer dreaming. She stood behind him in the shower, her unmistakable, inhuman width swallowing his until it looked like he didn't exist at all, one leg wide as a person's full height measuring up against his until the meaty quad literally pressed against and cracked the wall's tiles.

It wasn't long after that Will found his full weight being lifted and his back pressed against the wall, his comparatively twiggy legs over the woman's shoulders, his eyes meeting hers.

Mabel.

Wordlessly, he submitted to her, letting the gargantuan woman of eighty-five years-young take his cock in her mouth, balls and all. At first, the strokes from her tongue came at a casual pace, doing this to judge Will's thickness, but soon quickened, her wrinkled cheeks drawn in, to emphasise the freakishly detailed muscles that were her traps; bulging in tandem with her every suck.

It wasn't long before Will could see his balls bulging in Mabel's throat, pulsing with anticipation and the eventual need to release. But, as if she knew it was going to happen, the immense woman used the strength of her throat muscles to 'cap' his load, allowing her to suck longer without hindrance or unwanted release. She'd definitely done this before.

Obviously strong enough to keep him aloft with just one arm, Mabel flexed the other to entice Will further, feeling his cock thicken in her throat. She still hadn't uttered a single syllable at this point, but frankly, Will didn't care. This was bliss. Eventually, his balls were pulled free from her throat, drooping to her chest in all their withered existence, his thick cock still trapped inside like a prisoner.

And then it happened.

It was uncontrollable: a torrent of Will's cum exploded in Mabel's waiting lips, streaks of white paste oozing out from the edges before, with his cock still somehow inside, she began swallowing, each loud gulp forcing her throat to flex and compel his full weight to be lifted upright ever so slightly. With every swallow her impossibly defined, unmatchable six-pack grew as her gut pushed outward from all he had to offer, much like how Ellen's did, except at a far faster rate. It wasn't long before the expansion came to press against Will's legs, engulfing them in both growing muscle and the load of cum he seemed to just keep giving.

Eventually, Mabel released him, allowing his withered cock and balls to slap against his thighs as the tired out male dropped to the floor. Despite his tiredness, he still managed to see Mabel approach him, that inhuman pulsing clit she possessed moving closer and closer to his face. Like a dog to its master, he crawled to her genitalia and started licking and sucking, feeling its respective muscles pulse and push against him, enveloping him. But he didn't care.

Mabel soon moaned as she pushed his head in deeper, beginning to feel herself become moist where it mattered, flexing her cunt in and out against Will's ears and face until darkness took him.

But he didn't care.

Offline Amnoartist

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2017, 03:32:44 pm »
Put up a new poll, giving you guys the chance to voice your opinion on what happens next.

GotTraps?

« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2017, 04:19:27 pm »
Fantastic story - I picked the cooking food as I love the idea of Will as their boy toy to these beefy older bruisers.

Offline Absfan01

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2017, 05:46:18 am »
Fantastic story - I picked the cooking food as I love the idea of Will as their boy toy to these beefy older bruisers.

this
User is currently banned [View]

Offline Amnoartist

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2017, 04:05:11 pm »
Mrs Hutchinson
Written & edited by Amnoartist
Chapter 3

When he finally woke up, the first thing Will saw was a naked, massively muscled, cum-soaked clit staring right at him, bulging and flexing in accordance with some sense of wait, of anticipation. The dull pain in the back of his head made Will realise he’d fallen against the bathroom wall after the riotous oral sex with Mabel.  It was upon recalling that event that it suddenly dawned on him who stood in wait ahead.

“You’re not exactly that good a pleaser, boy.” Mabel crossed her arms in frustration, biceps humorously mashing against one another as they vainly vied for space; when one arm pushed to make room for itself, the other only seemed to counter with even more strength, adding pressure to the elderly woman’s body. Her comically large tits nearly spilt over the equally gargantuan forearms. “You were out cold in less than a minute.”

Will didn’t know how to exactly respond to that. It went without saying he didn’t have even half as much sexual experience as the woman before him, but that came with practice. Mabel continued to look down at him contemptibly, regardless, a bare foot pressed against his flaccid sack. It would probably be a while before he was hard again. Mabel took everything he had to offer and it more than showed. Just like her daughter had one earlier, Mabel’s gut was still filled to the brim with Will’s load. It had been several hours since he and Mabel had sex, yet she still - somehow - retained the rotund stomach.

“I’ve been waiting for you to wake to show this.” She took a few steps back, her triceps casually scraping against and chipping away at the tiles in the process, and crunched down into an abs and thighs pose. The noise Will heard was something akin to water sloshing - he could actually hear his load swirl around inside the powerful woman as she offered an erotic grin at the youthful lover. It wasn’t long before Will noticed her gut was starting to shrink as if— as if his load was disappearing from its otherwise perfectly sculpted confines. Little by little her stomach thinned out; little by little her abs became more prominent. The change became noticeable through the otherworldly fidgeting of the woman’s belly as if something inside it was directly influencing the reducing girth.

Deliberate moans of pleasure came from Mabel as the shrinking came to an end, revealing her six-pack abdominals in all their unmatched glory. She couldn’t stop herself from running a hand across their cobbled perfection, her digits moving ever closer to the pulsing clit she was proud to possess. She might’ve thinned out her gut to bring it back to its former brilliance, but the fun didn’t end there. Besides, where exactly did Will’s load go? It didn’t just vanish - did it?

Mabel’s smirk seemed to imply she knew exactly what question was going through Will’s head. She casually raised her right arm up into a flex and listened as, knowingly, her already colossal bicep started becoming even more so, gently rumbling as the wrinkled skin became taut and bloated with she-beef piling onto itself, thrumming as mass filled every part of her existence; arms, legs, shoulders, back, chest… It soon became clear to Will that his load was the catalyst to Mabel’s growth. He watched in awe as, much like everything else about the woman, her clit soon shared in the increase in mass, twitching and throbbing like it did hours ago. How could someone so old be this sexually active, let alone ripped? It was perhaps a question for the ages. He dared to doubt if she could become even more so.

Mabel approached and picked him up with laughable ease, the naked Will wordlessly complying with her actions far too enamoured by the woman’s general existence and inhuman size to do anything else. His cock pressed against her swollen rippling shoulder, he stared at the floor shifting from tile to carpet as Mabel carried him into the bedroom where Ellen awaited, equally naked and ready as her mother, but nowhere near as large or aroused. The two women stood shoulder to shoulder as Will positioned himself on the bed, trying to make sense of everything. He had a rough idea of what was being hyped up - something that involved the mother and daughter.

“It’s unfortunate you lasted only a minute back there, kiddo. But maybe this’ll get you stiff as a board.”

The next thing Will saw more than got him stiff; a delicate river of precum trickled down his shaft as Mabel and Ellen locked lips in such a way that it was clear they’d both done this before and had considerable experience with it. The moans that came between their sporadic kisses suggested they liked it too. Will had watched lesbian porn videos over the years but they were next to nothing compared to this. Using a hand, Mabel delicately lifted Ellen’s left leg over her side and groped the quad feverishly, while Ellen squeezed her mother’s left nipple, their individual muscled bodies close to grinding together. It was clear they were slowly easing into that.

Mabel urged her daughter’s body backwards, smashing it into the wall so that it cracked like an egg, her powerful back muscles rippling from the motion. Will traced the cracks curiously, watching them develop and grow until the skirting at the bottom split just an inch away from the carpet. The two women picked up the pace of their lovemaking, their pussy muscles grinding and smacking together in incessant lust and desire. Indecipherable mutters came from the mother before a knowing grin spread across Ellen’s lips, which was swiftly followed by her going down on both knees and licking her mother’s genitalia. Was there truly no boundary the women would cross to ensure arousal came to Will?

The rhythmical licks came in sync with his masturbatory strokes, shameless as the women’s blatant incestuous love. As he yearned to continue watching, Mabel enticed Will further by pulling her arms into a back double bicep pose that saw the 90-plus inched muscles in question rise to inhuman levels, their peaks climbing above the woman’s head. She caught Will’s awed gaze reflecting through it and made sure to offer a suggestive pout. And just like that, she held him firmly in the palm of her hand.

Magnetically drawn to them, Will reached for Mabel’s arms and felt them wherever he could, knowing all to well it would be impossible for him to reach their mighty peaks. Every gentle squeeze aroused him and the gargantuan woman further, and before he knew it, his newfound erection pressed against her glutes, teasing her hole with the thickness of her meatus. As she flexed her asshole to spread open, it became clear Will’s cock was a perfect fit; a pleasured moan escaped the woman’s lips as she turned her arm back to gently stroke his shaft while Ellen maintained her licks from below.

“Round two then?” Mabel smirked at Will’s reflection.

///

Will had to be in Heaven. There was no possible way he could hold his load in against two women being pleasured at once, both making sure to flex whenever possible. Mabel was fortunate enough to be the one being creampied, closing her ass cheeks around his cock at the first sign of him being close to erupted inside them. If Will were to ejaculate, it would be on her terms, not his. Meanwhile, Ellen sat on his face, making sure to flex her glutes at every given opportunity. As muffled as his hearing was, Will could still faintly hear the mother and daughter’s giggles and banter towards one another.

“Do you think he’ll be willing to go for a third round?” Ellen caressed her tits energetically as a muffled response from Will seemed to suggest he was eager for that himself, even if he had no idea how things would turn out for the current round of the trio’s antics. Ellen giggled, pushed her weight backwards and off Will’s face so her back met Mabel’s face. Gasping needfully, Will urged himself to take on air before meeting Ellen’s gaze, his face flush from excitement.

“Sweetie, I’m already planning for round five.” Mabel could feel Will’s cock close to erupting once again, and the expression she offered him suggested that was not something she hoped for yet. Like a vice closing around steel, the woman’s glutes stopped Will’s cock from busting, forcing his load to subside and relax. As this happened, though, she leaned in to kiss him hard on the lips, drawing copious amounts of oxygen from his lungs. Given he was already somewhat light-headed from being sat on by Ellen, that might not have been beneficial to the young man. But Mabel didn’t care. If anything, all she did was make sure his cock was thicker if possible, stroking him repeatedly but never enough to make him bust a nut.

“Wouldn't it be a good idea if we teased him by holding his climax off until tomorrow, though? What a load he'd give then!” Ellen smirked devilishly knowing her suggestion was not only cruel for the anticipating Will, but something her gargantuan mother would actually be willing to see through. It would be a means for the two women to see just how loyal he was to them. If he was able to hold his load in until the next time they met, it meant he was devoted. But if he couldn’t—

“Oh, you little minx, you.” Mabel met Will’s gaze with an expression that implied she was actually going to go through with her daughter’s idea. Will wasn’t exactly a fan of that, though, for the reason that he’d prefer to just be with the two powerhouse women all day. But the fact Mabel’s massive breasts soon started to envelop him only cemented the fact he wouldn’t have any say in the matter.

Before he knew it, just like earlier, darkness took him as Mabel’s breasts filled his face.

///

Will checked his watch. 2.30am. His mother was going to kill him - he’d already been scolded for having been with Ellen but things would most likely reach boiling point if news broke out of Mabel being part of the so-called awkwardness now too. As was to be expected, Will’s erection didn’t subside either, suggesting his own body would betray him to his mother, let alone make it certain he’d have problems sleeping - if he ever could.

He was wrong to think Maureen wouldn’t by chance be waiting for him to return, hoping she’d let him off the hook just the once. But that wasn’t the case. The fact she stood in the hallway in a cream coloured bathroom cemented as much. Her stare was like the fiercest fire burning; violent and unpredictable. Will didn’t have to say anything that would help her ascertain where he was - the aforementioned erection was evidence enough, thick and proud, bobbing up and down with his every step until coming to a sudden pained halt.

“I thought I told you to stay away from that Ellen?” Maureen was far from impressed by Will’s silence. Obviously it was deliberate. It wasn’t like he could say anything that would convince his mother otherwise. Simply put: he was fucked. His mother crossed her arms in anticipation for a response, for a lie. But she didn’t get one. Instead, silence was met with yet more silence. Maureen had to admire her son for being so brave in the face of such danger; a brisk smile formed across her lips, gone as fast as it came.

“But her mother-” Will mustered enough courage to let out just those few words before fear came over him again as his mother approached him, her bare feet gently patting off the well-scrubbed floor.

“Oh, I know all about the mother: big as they come, with a sex drive to match. Or so the talk of the street says, anyway.” Maureen reached for Will’s chin with a motherly touch, bringing his trembling gaze to meet hers before she took a few steps back. Will knew what was coming next. It was like clockwork.

Maureen untied her bathrobe and let it slide freely from her back to reveal the superiorly sculpted physique underneath: a naked manly chest with striations layered atop striations atop beefiness, pumped up enough to imply just one more pump might be enough for the muscles themselves to rip free from the delicately feminine skin underneath. She traced her hands down her abs teasingly, just before her naked clit. It might not have been ripped as Mabel’s but that didn’t mean Will was biased more towards hers.

“You’re my special, special boy, Will.” Maureen’s words might’ve been truthful but there was a certain motive behind them. Before Mabel and Ellen came into the equation, Will’s mother started working out to get his attention, attracted to him in a not to motherly way. So in a sense, Maureen didn’t want Will to be around the two women because she was jealous of them. She teased him, performing a close-handed front double bicep pose with a leg extended out to the side. Will couldn’t help but be magnetically drawn to them like Mabel and Ellen’s, but he had a pact with the two women. His mother surely was exciting, but the two women he’d just tussled with—

“I can’t. Mabel-”

Maureen glowered sharply. “-can go fuck herself for all I care. I didn’t spend months of my time building this body for you not to take it.” She forcefully pulled Will’s hand to her chest and flexing the individual muscles compressed underneath it, hinting to him in some way. Maureen might not have been as old or big, as Ellen or Mabel but that didn’t stop her from growing enough to get Will’s attention. “Now go upstairs and get undressed. Let’s see if that dick of yours was actually worth the last nine months of my time.”

Will had to comply, not knowing what his mother would be capable of if he didn’t. One thing was for certain: it wouldn’t be Mabel or Ellen who’d get his pent-up load that ached him as he ascended the stairs.

GotTraps?

« Reply #11 on: October 09, 2017, 10:54:02 am »
Wow, just wow

Offline Amnoartist

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: October 09, 2017, 01:34:03 pm »
Wow, just wow

Heh ^_^ Hoping for more? Any ideas on where you think things could go?

GotTraps?

« Reply #13 on: October 09, 2017, 02:29:52 pm »
So many places it could go 😀
After writing about what he and his mum do, his mum could end up going with him the next day. Except instead of challenging them she is seduced by them into a 4 way. (I like sensual over violence so I may be biased)
Either that or he goes to live with them as their boy toy/cook/pleasuring them/washing them in the shower etc.
This is a fantastic story - love younger guys with older muscle women.

Offline Amnoartist

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #14 on: April 02, 2018, 06:17:57 pm »
Mrs Hutchinson
Written & edited by Amnoartist
Chapter 4

Will was horrified. It was one thing to want to bed Ellen & Mabel, but another to basically be forced into sex by his own mother ‘to see what all the fuss was about.’ She sat at the opposite end of the dining table in only a bra and panties, practically wolfing down food like her life depended on it, burping and slurping greedily. It wasn’t the slightest bit enjoyable for Will to watch, but Maureen had to eat to help make that sculpted body of hers grow, to blossom and flower. She practically felt her son’s disgust.

“Don’t know what you’re so shocked about, the sex wasn’t even that good.” Maureen stopped eating to stress her point further, carelessly throwing her fork onto the plate with a distinctive clatter, her power-packed muscle gut filled to the brim with enough food to last Will the entire day, a distinctive abdominal vein flanking her right oblique snaking up to the side, making it look like she was aught to pop. “You were a little soft at the top compared to your father. Not to mention that meagre load you shot.”

Will remained silent as the grave, unsure of the best way to approach what could only be described as a belittling tirade. By his own mother, no less. The teenager sat there despondently not at his mother’s abuse, but the fact Ellen & Mabel would no doubt have words of their own to share once they found out his load was spent. Will had hoped to meet the two women later today, but he knew that plan was no longer on the cards. Maureen, no doubt, had different ideas, which she would probably share whenever her slighting remarks would stop.

“I honestly don’t know what those two women see in you. I mean, you came not even a minute after we started screwing…” Maureen trailed off, entranced by the thick vein trailing along her arm from wrist to deltoid. The woman hadn’t managed to get her morning work in yet, so it was especially surprising to see a vein so prominent. It could’ve been a hint that her regimen was finally starting to give the freaky results she wanted: the vein-caked look. Be that as it may, she wasn’t going to let her being mesmerized by her own definition stop her from getting her point across. “Do you really come that easily, or are you just that inexperienced and a waste of time?”

Maureen went back to gorging on the mountain of food at her side, which came as a relief to Will. It gave him a chance to think about what to say in return. But what would be the best thing to say? Maureen was a powerhouse of epic proportions, thrice Will’s size when her body hadn’t been pumped to the max. To say she was a force to be reckoned with was an understatement, but at least Ellen & Mabel were nice.

Most of the food Maureen ate was strategically chosen, filled with sugars that would help bring out the definition in her veins that were luckily starting to pop out now. Given time and more training, she would become an absolute beef freak. Will continued watching, listening to the food literally hit the pit of his mother’s burgeoning gut that was clearly rotund in shape by now like a barrel, but she just kept eating anyway.

“Your father fucks better than you and he’s at least double your age.” Maureen clearly hadn’t finished with her verbal remarks just yet. In fact, they’d actually become more demeaning. Will had gotten used to listening to her over the months, though. If it hadn’t been for the fact she found about Ellen & Mabel, she wouldn’t have been driven to the point of necking PEDs like candy. It was at that moment in his life, it became clear to Will that his mother was jealous and saw fit to vent out her frustrations in the form of verbal abuse aimed at him. “The only thing that compensates you is the bigger erection you get.”

Will wasn’t sure whether to take that as a compliment or an insult. Sure, having a bigger erection than his father was certainly something to feel proud of, but when it was the ‘only thing,’ it made him feel at odds on the inside.

“Now, make me a salad. I gotta eat thrice my weight before I start pumping iron today.” Maureen didn’t really care about the fact she treated her son like a slave. As far as she was concerned, it was his punishment for having an interest in Ellen & Mabel, a sort of reeducating method.

“Sure.” Will noticed that was the first thing he said since he sat at the table and got scolded for poorly performing, but he didn’t really care. All he cared about was getting to see Ellen & Mabel again. Since he missed out today, it was his plan to sneak out at night and sleep there. To hell with what his dictator of a mother thought.

///

In the hours that followed, Will had tried to pass the time by watching the TV but that hope was scuppered by his mother’s incessant grunts from the basement gym below. Even with the door closed tight the noises she made were loud enough to make one think she was only a few steps away, the clanging of steel on steel ringing with resonance.

Will increased the TV’s volume in a futile effort to drown out his mother but it was as if she knew what he did; following the unmistakable ringing of the barbell being re-stacked, she let out a savage roar. If Will were there at that moment, he would’ve noticed the spittle dripping from her square jaw, would’ve noticed the dark patches of sweat at her armpits and thighs, which he would’ve lusted after with Ellen & Mabel, but would only cringe over if it were his mother.

“Will! Get down here right now!” Maureen’s tone held no form of remorse or femininity, which startled Will to the point of locking up in the couch in fear, knowing it was one thing for his mother to call on him, another to do so with such vexation and a masculine ring to her voice. There was only one logical explanation for that: the PEDs were working a lot quicker than he assumed. “I mean it, boy!”

Will fought off his desire to stay put, knowing it wouldn’t do him any good. The mistake of not being honest with his mother had already been made, which didn’t put him in the good books. The boy had plenty to atone for. Scurrying quickly down the stairs, he made it a point to stay clear away from his hormone-fueled parent by staying literally within foot’s reach of the bottom step. Not that it would help much.

The pungent odour of sweat hit Will like a brick to the face; thick and nauseating. But to Maureen, it practically doubled as her natural scent. Will watched as she shamelessly sniffed the pit of her arm, clearly aroused in some weird way by her own stink, a striated triceps casually popping and flexing, her acne-ridden back turned to him.

Maureen dropped her sweat-patched shorts to her ankles, revealing her chemically-forged glutes in all their vein-caked glory before her son’s eyes. The angle of the mirror-wall presented the woman with the opportunity to flash her roid-powered clit that was dangerously large enough to be considered a dick, which she did, wincing softly as the genitalia casually throbbed and pushed outward.

Pointing outwards, she spoke, her voice gruff and masculine. “There’s a towel over by the window. Rub me down.”

Will froze. This was certainly not what he expected. If anything, he anticipated his mother to flap her gums again mid-workout. That said, she could still do that while he rubbed her down. But the thought of doing that creeped him out. Will certainly wouldn’t mind rubbing Ellen & Mabel down, but this was his mother, the one woman he used to look up to when growing up. The circumstances had clearly changed now - he just looked at her while she grew.

“Do it!”

Will grabbed the towel and dropped to his knees with a grimace, not knowing where to start. The heart-shaped calves? Violin stringed hammies? Cannonball glutes? Knowing he had to do this was a dizzying thought in itself for Will. At least with Ellen & Mabel, he knew they weren’t fussed the slightest bit. With age and experience came a sense of understanding and patience, which Maureen seemed to lack in. Even so, the perfunctory flex of her glutes came as an indication Will was to start there. A cringing thought, knowing he had to do this for his mother of all people.

“So I’ve been giving your evident lack of sexual expertise a bit of thought…” Maureen trailed off deliberately, knowing the words that oozed from her tongue stung Will. In fact, she could practically feel his shock, which was further substantiated by the nervous gulp he gave in return. The words ‘lack of sexual expertise’ constantly swirled inside his head, confusing him. Ellen & Mabel didn’t say anything to suggest he was ignorant in the ways of sexual relations, so why would his mother say otherwise? Surely, she wasn’t being a jealous bitch just for the sake of it?

“Ellen and Mabel seem to think I’m doing a good enough job.” Will’s face scrunched up in view of realizing what he just said. Mentioning the two older women in front of his mother wasn’t the smartest move. But then, neither was telling her he was seeing Ellen before Mabel was added to the equation. For Maureen, it was bad enough he was courting one older woman, let alone two.

“You really need to stop listening to those GILFs. They’re only saying those things to make you feel good about yourself.” Maureen distracted Will by throwing her arms up into a flex, coying smirking at the evident dropping of his jaw. Sure, she was by no means as big as Ellen or Mabel - yet - but was definitely more defined; dry and cut like a diamond. “But as I was saying…you need to be trained better in how to fuck women.”

Maureen’s last sentence was far more ironic than she knew, given her body and voice was more masculine than feminine at this point. But she didn’t care and Will had a more pressing matter to attend to -  the fact that Maureen was not-so-surreptitiously implying she be his sex tutor.

“You seriously can’t be suggesting—”

“We’ll obviously use a condom.”

Will threw the towel aside, embarrassed by his mother clearly missing the point. Or…maybe she was deliberately playing the innocent type to throw him off. Then again, how was this clearly implied act of familial sex any different from what just happened late in the night? Will didn’t have much of a choice then and probably wouldn’t know. But if he was, the choices would probably be one-sided to better serve his mother. Will was a relatively open-minded guy, so didn't have much of a problem with Ellen & Mabel lezzing out despite being daughter & mother because the moral issue didn't involve him. But now he had an issue with sex morals considering it involved his mother and him.

“But--”

“Did you not hear my earlier comment about you having the bigger erection? A bigger cock allows for deeper vaginal penetration. Why would a woman not want to take advantage of that?” Maureen turned to face Will. From the corner of his eye, he saw her roid-charged clit throb in a manner that implied it had a will of its own, layered with veins thick as sausages. “More to the point, why would a man not want to take advantage of this clit?”

“And if he didn’t?” Will was sure he wasn’t going to like where this topic of conversation was heading. The fact his mother casually advanced on him, placing a veiny thumb over his soft lips, cemented the fact she’d made her mind up.

“Well, that would imply he had a choice, which he doesn’t.”

Will nodded knowing he was right about one thing from the start: a choice wasn’t offered to him.

“So what’s it going to be?” Maureen asked rhetorically.

///

Will didn’t sleep that night, or rather couldn’t, mostly because Maureen’s snoring kept him awake, sounded like a jet engine bursting to life. The fact her chin started showing evident signs of developing stubble was another reason to keep him awake. Will stared at his mother for what had to be a full minute, piecing together slowly what happened between them. Sure, it was sex, thankfully protected at that, but he couldn’t tell whether she was more female or male at this point. During the sex, sometimes the lighting made her appear like a beautiful, smooth-skinned angel, others she looked almost like a real man.

Despite being asleep, Maureen wasn’t even in bed, instead casually sprawled across it from the outside, naked as a babe with a log-thick arm draped over Will so he couldn’t escape easily. But that didn’t mean he wasn’t willing to try. Looking around the room, he considered his next plan of action. Should he go to Ellen’s as originally planned or sneak into his own room like nothing happened? It wouldn’t be easy to forget what happened, whatever he decided to do.

Clocking four used condoms laid on the floor next to his mother’s slippers and panties, Will dreaded his next decision, imagining her waking and snatching him up the moment he dared to move off the bed, her heart-shaped football-sized calves hung over the bed’s edge.

Screw it, he thought, nobody got anything done sitting around. Using all his meagre strength, he pushed Maureen’s arm upwards just enough to give himself wriggle room, shifting so his body would roll off the bed. Catching himself just in time, he threw his arms out to quieten his fall.

Once on his feet, he looked around for his clothes and gathered them up in a ball before tiptoeing towards the door, hoping and praying to God his mother wouldn’t wake. Unsure of himself, he stopped, listening intently to the stillness of the night and looked ahead to the hallway’s floorboards. Thinking carefully, he took note of those that made the most noise, so made sure to especially avoid those when moving forward. If he could make it to his sister’s room without any trouble, it would be a home run to his room. Freedom.

Sweat trickling down his brow, he felt the mounting pressure of having to be quiet build within him, taking his first step. Maureen tossed in her sleep, adding uncertainty to the situation at hand, but Will was adamant and remained steadfast. Taking another step, he hugged the wall nearest his sister’s door and waited for a moment, assessing in the darkness his odds. Peeking back into the bedroom, he heard a slight squelching sound emit from behind the wall, watching in shock as his mother’s musculature expanded in her sleep. It was a good thing Will decided to leave when he did, else he would have the issue of being crushed under his mother’s growing weight.

Will’s bedroom door was right there, lying wide open like it was teasing him. Just a few more steps. Just a few more minutes. He could hear his sister snoring through the walls as well, only at a reasonably quieter volume. Going for it, he rushed the last few steps, practically sliding into his room like a dance diva.

Will might’ve been in his room now but that didn’t mean he was in the clear. The door opened a crack, he peeked across the hall into his mother’s room. Silence. Will had done it, he’d managed to get back into his room without waking his mother. God knows what would’ve happened if she woke. Will didn’t fancy dwelling on that for fear of tempting fate and it becoming a horrible reality. For now, he could sleep in the safety of his own bed knowing he’d one-up’d his mother. But of course, remembering what happened between them both was a constant thought on his mind. Hopefully, something could come that would help make that horrible memory fade.

Almost as if God had answered his prayers, Will’s mobile buzzed on his desk. A text from Ellen with a JPEG attached. Naturally, curiosity took hold of the teenager, compelling him to read the text without a moment’s thought. Ellen was a completely different person compared to his mother - a better person.

Goodnight kiddo, hope to see you tomorrow. We’ve got something interesting planned.

Will’s cock lurched at the photo when he opened it; a pair of custom-sized bikini tops with a strip of paper accompanying them, written on which was ‘Private show - attendance: YOU!’

Tomorrow was going to be interesting indeed.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  +Notable Author: [Amnoartist] Mrs Hutchinson

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View