Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by cryptonssun on 23 Dec 2006

• cryptonssun
  • #2 by womenmusclefan on 24 Aug 2007
  • the best. she revelutionized the sport.
    • womenmusclefan
  • #3 by bratseth on 24 Aug 2007
  • i must laugh, when i think how the judges in the "pumping iron II" movie were confused, because they did not came to an agreement, how to judge her fantastic physique, back in the early 80's. she is a benchmark for modern female bodybuilding without a doubt.
    • bratseth
  • #4 by quad1000 on 25 Aug 2007
  • Even though that was like 15 years ago, don't you think she could still compete with the big girls today with a side chest pose like that?  She was unreal.
    • quad1000
  • #5 by bratseth on 25 Aug 2007
  • i'm sure bev could compete with todays girls. but it is sad but true, she would be too muscular even today. women's bodybuilding is since the the times when bev appeared, as driving a car with applied handbrake. the society don't allow them to develop their full potential. it is maybe like women's tennis. serena would win nearly every tournament,beacuse of her superior phyique, if she is not injured so often. the other girls are trying to be lean, so they still appeal to the masses. i admire every woman, who feels to be independent from the conventions of society. i love every free spirit.  and this is one thing, female bodybuilding all about, i think.
    • bratseth
  • #6 by cryptonssun on 03 Sep 2007
  • She changed the game and started a debate, Femimnity vs. Muscularity.
    • cryptonssun
  • #7 by Saradas.Org on 15 Jul 2009

• #8 by pico on 30 Aug 2009
    • pico
  • #9 by crypto160 on 25 Oct 2009

• crypto160
  • #10 by Female Bodybuilding on 05 Dec 2009

• When Bev Francis came on the scene in the 80's most fbbs looked like fitness models of today.  She brought from "THE LAND DOWNUNDER"  a body that will change the face of pro women's bodybuilding.

Since then many of today's women have aimed at being like her or surpassing her physique.  Bev who never won a major competition in America has always been an Idol of female Musculity.

When Bev finally retired in '92 she left as she came in, HARD & RIPPED!!! :D

• #11 by andalite on 23 May 2010

• andalite
  • #12 by jdm022 on 05 Mar 2011
  • ...another recent scan  ;D

• #13 by jdm022 on 10 Mar 2011
  • ...more Bev ;D

Enjoy!

• #14 by jdm022 on 15 Mar 2011
  • ...and MORE of this AMAZING WOMAN!!!  ;D

• #15 by pico on 23 Mar 2011

•  

• pico