Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572650 Posts in 72095 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 29, 2024, 01:16:43 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness Paysite Reviews  |  Diana the Valkyrie
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Diana the Valkyrie  (Read 25515 times)

Offline kholloways

• Activity:
    0%
Diana the Valkyrie
« on: January 31, 2014, 09:08:05 pm »
What are your thoughts on Diana the Valkyrie's Website? Back in the mid-1990s, it seemed to be the Mecca to find pictures and images of your favorite competitors? I believe you could access the full site with small monthly subscription.

The format of her site doesn't seem to have changed. It's still up, but I don't know how often she updates it with new content. I'm guessing other sites (like this one), YouTube, and Daily Motion have turned her into the Netscape, Webcrawler, AOL, and Blackberry of the FBB sites on the Internet.

The stories on the site were entertaining, though some WAY TOO VIOLENT than I prefer. The old chat logs were fun to read, and you could pick up gossip about different women.

Does anyone still frequent the site? Does she still have chats, etc?

Forum Saradas

Diana the Valkyrie
« on: January 31, 2014, 09:08:05 pm »

lopez

Re: Diana the Valkyrie
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2014, 09:46:37 pm »
Diana the Valkyrie's Website is run by a male not a female.

He collects & records all your personal information, if you want to join his website he asks your Credit Card details directly, he doesn't use a safe payment processor like CCBill, Segpay, Epoch.

He records your username & password details and steals it. For example if you use same username & password he accesses all the websites & forums with your account without your permission. So don't use same password on other websites & forums.

Offline autechre

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2014, 08:32:38 am »
He records your username & password details and steals it. For example if you use same username & password he accesses all the websites & forums with your account without your permission. So don't use same password on other websites & forums.

Not sure what you've been smoking, but have you got proof of this???

I've been a member of DtV and some other sites that use their payment system and not had any issues with passwords etc.
Use jDownloader to grab my links - it's free!

Offline zig563

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2014, 09:27:35 am »
Was a longtime member. Some were longer.  I liked Diana...whether a he or she...always envisioned a she, but never asked. Good business person. Content was good.

The issue for DTV was so many related sites opened with the same or similar content. I loved the chat and boards. Mostly good people there that were true fans of strong women. :cool2:

qwqw

« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2014, 05:33:11 pm »

I've been a member of DtV and some other sites that use their payment system and not had any issues with passwords etc.

This is the first I've heard of this also. I will say I've noticed herbiceps has a different looking signup page recently but still under thevakyrie.

lopez

« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2014, 05:59:50 pm »

This is the first I've heard of this also. I will say I've noticed herbiceps has a different looking signup page recently but still under thevakyrie.

Of course I have proof and just explained you in my private message.

This guy asks all your sensitive personal details when you join his website or other websites including your Credit Card details. Keep records of these details.  I just want to remind you again do not use same username & password on his website and other websites.

Offline mrdergel

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2014, 07:10:39 pm »
I remember the good old times with my 33kb modem (later 56 kb  :D) and the DtV site, how I downloaded "crappy" 1 min. videoclips taking me 10 minutes (this was also time for a coffee as the complete bandwidth was blocked) and more   :-\

For me DtV was a site with great content (considering the times for 20 ys or so) and especially the variety of content (videos, pics, art, etc.) and for me it was the first site on the www to have this, thus it was a true pioneer  :thanks:.

I was on/off member as I was short on money as student but this for several years. I "left" the site as other sites were emerging and for my feeling DtV could not keep up  :( but again great memories .....  :dance:

Regarding problems with identity theft: I can only comment, that I had never problems as I was a member of it or later.

Offline zig563

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2014, 10:33:09 pm »
I remember the good old times with my 33kb modem (later 56 kb  :D) and the DtV site, how I downloaded "crappy" 1 min. videoclips taking me 10 minutes (this was also time for a coffee as the complete bandwidth was blocked) and more   :-\

For me DtV was a site with great content (considering the times for 20 ys or so) and especially the variety of content (videos, pics, art, etc.) and for me it was the first site on the www to have this, thus it was a true pioneer  :thanks:.

I was on/off member as I was short on money as student but this for several years. I "left" the site as other sites were emerging and for my feeling DtV could not keep up  :( but again great memories .....  :dance:

Regarding problems with identity theft: I can only comment, that I had never problems as I was a member of it or later.

I concur 100% on DTV. If it is still the same owner, then forget the security concerns.  That person was as honest as they come. There was never a theft and DTV sponsored tons of FBBs and things affiliated with fbbs including helping start up many sites. That charge is only applicable if ownership has changed. The person who ran DTV was top shelf. Everyone who worked with her said so. That would include Herbiceps, BoomerFlex, Tre, and many others.

The guy here is just clueless if it is the same owner. They have access anyhow..why would they want to steal your password? Assinine thought. Might be a competitior or just likely someone who has no clue about DTV. I used to talk to DTV privately and in chat and there was never a single complaint from anyone....not fbbs she sponsored or anyone who was a member. :singing:

lopez

« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2014, 11:09:07 pm »

I concur 100% on DTV. If it is still the same owner, then forget the security concerns.  That person was as honest as they come. There was never a theft and DTV sponsored tons of FBBs and things affiliated with fbbs including helping start up many sites. That charge is only applicable if ownership has changed. The person who ran DTV was top shelf. Everyone who worked with her said so. That would include Herbiceps, BoomerFlex, Tre, and many others.

The guy here is just clueless if it is the same owner. They have access anyhow..why would they want to steal your password? Assinine thought. Might be a competitior or just likely someone who has no clue about DTV. I used to talk to DTV privately and in chat and there was never a single complaint from anyone....not fbbs she sponsored or anyone who was a member. :singing:

DTV owner records your personal details and even give them others who use his service like Herbiceps. DTV and Herbiceps owners stole my username and password before. You know very well why they steal your the passwords. 

Offline rbcs

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2014, 11:53:19 am »
I was a long-time member of DtV many years ago, the content was good-ish but the chatroom was tremendous - it was another world and you could find people to chat with at almost any time of day.

Sadly, the content became poorer and the chatroom lost many regulars. It ended up just not worth the money.

I still think there's a gap in the market for a chatroom where like-minded people can talk about almost anything.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline zig563

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2014, 12:18:23 am »
I was a long-time member of DtV many years ago, the content was good-ish but the chatroom was tremendous - it was another world and you could find people to chat with at almost any time of day.

Sadly, the content became poorer and the chatroom lost many regulars. It ended up just not worth the money.

I still think there's a gap in the market for a chatroom where like-minded people can talk about almost anything.

Agree. DTV had the market early internet and then many companies transitioned or like minded sites popped up and some of the content DTV got was no longer going there. Herbiceps and all those guys went and did their own thing. They used to give DTV their work. I agree about the chat part. That was fun, but there isn't as much new female muscle out there these days as there was then. The sport is more or less dead. Lets be honest. We'd be talking about the same women now as we did then....with a few notable exceptions, but as I said....sport near dead.

Offline lobo622168

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • === : ) ===
« Reply #11 on: May 01, 2014, 03:24:43 pm »
just an FYI. it seems my account was used. I can't point a finger at who exactly but seems related to this thread.

Offline qqq026

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: June 03, 2014, 07:16:39 pm »
My account has been used by a person using a IP address registered to DtV.
So please take care, and switch your password for a totally new one that you have never used before.

qwqw

« Reply #13 on: June 03, 2014, 08:32:33 pm »
Your account here, or on pay sites not hosted by DtV?

artful.dodger

« Reply #14 on: June 03, 2014, 08:51:58 pm »
Your account here, or on pay sites not hosted by DtV?

DtV owner records your personal details and use it. Worse share with others.

If you joined a website hosted by DtV it means he has all your personal details.

Your username, password, address, credit card details.

Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness Paysite Reviews  |  Diana the Valkyrie

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View