Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572727 Posts in 72112 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 29, 2024, 05:37:08 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Saradas Goddess Of The Month  |  ✨ Saradas Goddesses of 2010  |  Fitness & Figure Goddess of July 2010 DANIELLE ROULEAU
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Fitness & Figure Goddess of July 2010 DANIELLE ROULEAU  (Read 9370 times)

Offline RobMash

• Activity:
    0%
Fitness & Figure Goddess of July 2010 DANIELLE ROULEAU
« on: July 08, 2010, 01:27:28 pm »
DANIELLE ROULEAU
Fitness Goddess of July 2010

qualified for the Fitness Goddess of the year
Congratulations

Link for congratulate with her

http://saradas.org/index.php?topic=22179.15.html

Members winners of karma who have bet on her is:

Winner of 10 karma:tinkuthewimp (member who have nominated Danielle)

Compliments to  for the good taste and the good choose!

Photos of her latest contest

Biography:

Full name: Danielle Rouleau (“Dani”)
Occupation: Top Level NPC Figure Competitor, Fitness Model, and Personal Trainer
Birth date: October 14, 1984 (25 years old)
Home Town: Brandon, Florida (near Tampa)
Height: 5'6-3/4"
Weight: 135 - 140 (competition), 150 - 160 (off-season)
Role models in fitness: Monica Brant, Gina Aliotti and Beth Horn

Competition History

2010 NPC Junior USA Championships (Houston) - August 2010
2009 NPC National Figure Championships (Fort Lauderdale) - Figure E
2009 IFBB North Americans (Cleveland) - Figure E, 14th
2009 NPC USA Championships (Las Vegas) - Figure E
2008 NPC Junior USA Championships (Charleston, SC) - Figure E, 12th
2007 NPC Junior National Championships (Chicago) - Figure F
2007 NPC Junior USA Championships (Charleston, SC) - Figure F
2006 IFBB North Americans (Cleveland) - Figure D, 4th
2006 NPC USA Championships (Las Vegas) - Figure F
2006 NPC National Figure Championships (New York) - Figure F
2006 NPC Junior National Championships (Chicago) -- Figure D, 4th
2006 NPC Junior USA Championships (Charleston, SC) – Figure D, 3rd
2005 NPC Gold Cup / Zena Collins Classic (Palm Beach Gardens, FL) – Figure tall, 1st
2005 NPC All South (St Augustine, FL) – Figure tall, 4th
2005 NPC USA Championships (Las Vegas) – Figure F, 15th
2004 NPC South Florida Championships – Figure tall, 1st
2004 NPC Junior Florida Championships – Figure tall, 2nd
2004 NPC Tampa Bay Classic – Figure tall, 1st
2003 NPC Southern States – Figure teen, 2nd
2003 NPC Lakeland Classic – Figure tall, 3rd
2003 NPC Tampa Bay Classic – Figure tall, 3rd

Download my PDF fact sheet - there are now two artwork versions!
Version One   Version Two  

Check out my training split, sample workouts and best lifts in the VIP Member's area!

A little about me.... "I grew up as a gymnast and a dancer, in fact I started dancing (ballet, jazz, hip-hop, lyrical, modern and tap) when I was only two years old and began teaching dance at age 15. When I entered high school I had a goal to make the varsity cheerleading squad as a freshman so I focused on that and did it! Then we started having practices in a gym to make everyone really fit, and I was hooked but had no idea what I was doing. I was jumping from machine to machine, and had no clue about sets or resting or training body parts at different times in the week, or cardio .... it was sad :). A national level competitor approached me and started working with me my senior year .... he put me on a diet and trained me intensely so that I could prepare for a show. I was completely ready to do it and I was amazed by the transformation my body was making!! I entered my first contest in the open class, and did well even up against 25-35 year olds when I was a 17 year old teenager. From that moment on I was addicted to being on stage and this has been a dream for me."

"So now after five years of competitions I have moved up the ranks and I placed in the top five at several national level shows. My BIG goal now is to get my IFBB professional status in figure and then I would like to compete on the Figure Olympia stage. In have an NPC fitness show in Ohio (the Danielle Rouleau Fitness Classic) and I would like to have and promote my own show someday. My career goals include owning and operating my own gym with a dance studio inside. I believe in myself and know that my dreams will come true, and I am thankful for those who have taken the time to train me, make my meals, and assess my progress over the years to make sure that I am on track. I am also grateful for the constant support from my sponsors, especially Bodybuilding Weekly and FigureRX, for believing in me and giving me the freedom to train and focus on my career goals, and allowing me the opportunity to be part of a great winning team."

I Saradas

Forum Saradas  |  Saradas Goddess Of The Month  |  ✨ Saradas Goddesses of 2010  |  Fitness & Figure Goddess of July 2010 DANIELLE ROULEAU

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View