Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574214 Posts in 72928 Topics by 28775 Members - Latest Member: edman10 April 20, 2024, 03:59:27 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  The benefits that only this sport can give  |  Alison Brundage 71 yr old
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Alison Brundage 71 yr old  (Read 7120 times)

Offline alison brundage

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Alison Brundage 71 yr old
« on: May 25, 2016, 02:09:27 am »

I have no idea where all the time went in my life.  I really don't feel 71 but I am.   I think part of keeping a young mentality is maintaining your sports activity and sticking with that with young people.  The kids I surf with are a lot of fun and they are very kind to me.  I appreciate that !   They call me "super granny"

They cheer me into ridiculous huge waves and always enjoy it when I wipe out.  It's always a crowd pleaser !

( paddle in the face )

I keep commin back and I think that's what astounds them: Black eyes, broken bones and all !   The thing is...you just have to keep moving !!!!!!

ALISON

Offline tg_cyan

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Alison Brundage 71 yr old
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2016, 09:21:14 am »
Looking good Ali. Nice legs! Never let 'em tell you you're old, haha.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline alison brundage

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2016, 02:31:37 pm »
Looking good Ali. Nice legs! Never let 'em tell you you're old, haha.
No worries.....I doubt anybody would say that to my face.
On vitality in old age:
I totally believe in continuing bodybuilding as vigorously as possible just as I believed back in the day when I was competing.   The difference is working around injuries and degeneration that occurs through years of sports activity.  Because I have a total hip replacement  I can't squat.  Because my shoulders are overworked I can't do overhead presses.   Now that said I CAN perform exercises that don't compromise injured areas. 

Another strong point I firmly believe in is EATING.   I am seeing photos of older women who are lean and appear muscular in a very anorexic way.   A woman's physiology requires 13 % bodyfat to produce estrogen.  In the older woman estrogen is already at a lower level.   Estrogen is one of the essential elements in the formation of bone tissue ( strong bones require estrogen).   Extreme dieting of women who are beyond menopause is not healthy.   For me to maintain the muscle I have... I not only exercise... I eat !!!!   Clean and well.   I eat, bike, lift, surf, and whack the yard
ALISON

All these photos were taken when I was well over 65...like 69 , 71 etc.   Old

Offline panisse

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2016, 02:35:50 pm »
You are not only effring your beauty but also your wisdom...
THX for that.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline alison brundage

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2016, 02:51:36 pm »
You are not only effring your beauty but also your wisdom...
THX for that.
Well...I'm a retired nurse.  I learned a lot about human anatomy and physiology in nursing school and then added to that when I started bodybuilding when I was 35 yr old.   We all need to live smart.   I speak as well to men and women who are not necessarily bodybuilders.  To live well and long we have to learn the stuff that keeps us healthy.  How to eat well and exercise smartly.  Unfortunately nutrition isn't taught in schools.  I would guess for the average person healthy eating is skipping meals at McDonalds...it's more than that.  Healthy exercise involves vigorous exercise throughout your lifetime...not just a walk around the block three times a week.  It's common sense health that most folks lack.   I want to encourage that.  You know...live long and prosper ( ha ha )
ALISON

Offline alison brundage

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2016, 08:51:18 pm »
Last week... wave ski surfing

ALISON
71 yr old

Offline alison brundage

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2016, 11:33:29 pm »
Thanks Fred.....
                         A

Offline alison brundage

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2022, 05:03:15 pm »

https://imagizer.imageshack.com/img924/6570/0t1I0x.jpg

........................77 yr old.  Still at it.    ALISON

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  The benefits that only this sport can give  |  Alison Brundage 71 yr old

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View