Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572651 Posts in 72093 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 28, 2024, 07:45:52 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Domestic Muscle
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Domestic Muscle  (Read 59912 times)

Offline ArkhamAsylum

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Domestic Muscle
« Reply #45 on: March 20, 2023, 11:41:56 pm »
I don't see what the problem is. This was just a normal disagreement between husband and wife. Their relation isn't toxic or unhealthy. There is nothing wrong with a dominant, physically superior woman and a man who  becomes more submissive,as long as they both willingly go along with the changing power dynamic and both enjoy the results and love each other. The changing dynamic is not for everyone, but everything I've read seems to indicate that this is one of those wholesome fmg stories where the growing woman doesn't become an abusive psycho, and where the femdom is loving and gentle, and the husband will enjoy it.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #45 on: March 20, 2023, 11:41:56 pm »

Offline havok1209

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #46 on: March 21, 2023, 01:10:18 am »
Thanks for the feedback. I'll admit I was a bit lukewarm on this chapter before posting it, so I don't totally disagree with you Havok. I'm trying to avoid the man becoming a woman/woman becoming a man thing and don't want her to be an asshole and him a pushover, while also having the dynamics shift a bit with her taking charge more. So I might of leaned a bit too much on caricatures when trying to walk that line in this one. I'll probably tone that down a bit I think but I probably wont remove the slight gender role shifting stuff completely. Shes gonna be slightly aggressive/masculine, trying to not make it mean she is a psycho and balance it with her femininity but if that takes people out of the story then it might not be for you.

I had a longer thing written out for the fight but a lot of it sounded corny. They were both supposed to be wrong and right in their own ways. She was frustrated from feeling like she had to do a lot of the stuff around the house by herself still and he felt she was being unreasonable. I may not have landed that exact sentiment I guess. The relationship is still healthy, but I wanted a little conflict instead of all sunshine and rainbows. Still trying to figure stuff out when it comes to writing these stories, appreciate people's continued reading

I don't mean to come off overly harsh, I actually think you've done a good job so far. She doesn't come off as a psycho, that's the path most of these stories take and it's what I didn't want to see happen here. I guess I don't tie being muscular with gender roles, even though traditionally, men were the dominant and on average more muscular. A little conflict is good, it helps keep the story intriguing, so long as it doesn't start beggaring belief when personalities do a total 180. It's a total mood killer when the woman becomes a total asshole because the author attributes societal stereotypes of what a "dominant" person is, which usually takes form as the most toxic and abusive version of a Dom. It is in fact possible to be dominant and not be an asshole, male or female.

I think the only thing I would honestly critique, given your comments, and it's totally IMO, but I would have made her more obviously appreciative of the sacrifice he made to give them the life that allows her to pursue her muscle growth dreams, and so she never has to worry about money. Physical labor jobs don't pay much, but she has any option available to her because of him. He shouldn't take the housework she did and still does for granted either, but her working is purely her choice, and the lifestyle change for both of them might mean some standards at the house change a bit. It would be good to see them communicate that to each other in the next scene as part of their making up.

Offline Rocky-3

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #47 on: March 21, 2023, 04:39:04 am »
My two cents for this conversation:
I think its a bad idea to rely on caricatures to guide you for this story since this is very much anti-caricature/caricature breaking. If you have to use caricatures to guide you you're going about it the wrong way. They shouldn't be a "blue collar worker" and "stay at home spouse", it should be a "housewife" that's working manual labor and "wall street shark" trying to take it easy and reconnect with his family. Their relationship stressors should be more from how they've kind of flipped positions, it can be uncomfortable and that they each fill it differently from each other. You also haven't given the protagonist any problems they have to deal with from the change, I'd expect him to be getting bored or under-stimulated from the leisurely domestic life; a common problem among young retirees especially ones that "worked hard" for it.
A reasonable out for Sarah would be that this actually a build up from him not being able to clean as well as she could, and it wasn't her place anymore to say anything. Its a perennial issue for even good roommates.
Also I never saw Sarah as a beer drinker, unless its a classy or at least medium cost one. And considering what she drank at the birthday dinner 4 beers shouldn't have really effected her, if you intended us to think she was drunk on some level.

Offline Gertos

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #48 on: March 21, 2023, 05:22:48 am »
Just chiming in with my two cents: I thought it was a very well executed scene precisely because they were both kind of wrong. And were they both kind of leaning into caricatures? Sure! Real people do that. People know about caricatures and they sometimes actively play into them, either consciously or not. To me the scene read as honest and human, exactly the kind of spat you have in a marriage where you both say things you shouldn't have, you both have an imperfect perspective ... and rather than litigating it you move on and try to do better. I thought it was quite natural and deftly done.

Ultimately, how you want to develop the characters and what traits and fetish elements you include is up to you; personally I'm just happy to be along for the ride, as I've found the quality of writing well beyond the norm for this content and the characters involved are quite endearing. I confess I would love to see Sarah reflecting and realizing that, okay, she might have been a bit too harsh on the chores thing and dismissive of his burnout and the sacrifices he made her for their family. However, if that's not part of your vision for the story, I'd encourage you to write what feels right to you! I'll just say thanks for the excellent work so far :)

Offline Jayder

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #49 on: March 22, 2023, 05:01:42 pm »
I appreciate the thought out replies guys, haha didn't think it'd elecit that. The next part begins with a short resolution, and I expanded on it a bit now. I wanted to introduce some conflict to the story because there wasn't much of it, though I am more interested in writing about the loving couple aspect so I'll be sticking closer to that side, even if it feels slightly vignette-ey moving forward. Next part coming momentarily

Offline Jayder

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #50 on: March 22, 2023, 05:14:21 pm »
Chapter 5 part 2

A few minutes later, Sarah flipped over in bed and looked at me, traces of tears in her eyes. Before I could say anything, she apologized. I told her she didn’t need to and it was me who needed to apologize. Then we talked for a while, something that was long overdue. She admitted that work had been getting to her a bit and coming home to a house that was sloppier than she was used to had set her off. She was type A and always kept everything meticulous. I wasn’t like that and we had different definitions of clean so when I left stuff to do later that night or the next day, it threw her off and made her feel like I was neglecting stuff and making her do it. And if I’m being honest I regularly left stuff undone because I knew she would do it, especially stuff I didn’t want to do. She was right, I could be a good dad and not leave the house looking sloppy.

The whole issue seemed to stem from us having different preconceived notions on what the other person was doing because how we were used to approaching things. She was used to things being a certain way around the house and it gnawed at her when they weren’t that way. And from my years in a cut-throat job, I was used to delegating tasks that bored me to people that were under me—or taking advantage of employees if we are being less charitable—so I didn’t really give a second thought to piling tasks on Sarah after her work if it meant I got to spend more time with Abby during the day. It was something that could have been resolved very easily if we both had a better understanding of each other at an earlier time. Rather than working together and understanding each other’s perspectives in the changing situation, we accidentally let things simmer and bubble over. Such is life.

Our fight was an inflection point for a few things though. I began to take pride in getting things done around the house, where before I kind of just saw it as an obstacle preventing me from spending time with my daughter. I was very goal-oriented and could get shit done when I needed to so I took it as a sort of challenge from Sarah to get things together more. My cooking was improving and I started getting creative with recipes. Sarah seemed happier too and was more accepting of the fact that I did things a little differently than her. She continued to embrace a more “head of the household” role. It wasn’t really forced either, it just kinda felt natural. She would drive places more, she initiated sex more than she did before, constantly had her hands on me in public. Subtle things, which to my surprise turned out to be fairly big turn-ons.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

It was a Saturday morning in the middle of August, I had just finished cooking breakfast and pulled out Abby’s school material list. We were going to do some back to school shopping that Monday so I was planning. It was a rest day for Sarah so she slept in, walking into the kitchen at that moment and giving me a kiss me as I looked through ads on my iPad.

“Hi honey, foods on the stove. How’d you sleep.”

“Fine” she grumbled, as she threw some food on a plate and sat down in a huff, an absent-minded look on her face.

“Something wrong?” I had a slight sense of deja-vu to that night several weeks earlier. But I was certain it was nothing like that this time.

“I’m so small” she said with a frustrating sigh a few moments later. I snorted in laughter, almost choking on my coffee. I’m. So. Small. Those three words sounded ridiculous coming out of her mouth.

“I mean it, John. I just weighed myself. I’m 241! I figured I dropped under 250 but not by this much.” I couldn’t help but laugh again. Yea, she had lost 15 pounds but she was a 6 foot two hundred forty-pound tank with visible abs, still a complete specimen.

“Oh yea, you are really withering away honey. People constantly ask me if you even lift. You don't have to grow forever, Sarah, your like the biggest woman in the world.”

“Stop, I’m serious. I know I can’t grow forever but I don’t like losing progress and I still want to push myself. I’m going to add in a couple more meal replacement shakes and dial the diet back in. I’ll give you a plan. Its been good on my body to give it a rest this summer but I’m going reach back out to my connections later today to get some of the good stuff again. Besides it will help with this new job I’ve been put on”

“Ok, you know your body best. I agree, I’m sure its been good on your body to give it a rest this summer though. Ok, sounds good, I’ll bump up the cooking to fit your plan. What’s the new job?” Her eyes lit up as she was shoveling down her 6th pancake.

“It’s another construction job but it’s a bit different. Its this concrete job out by the dam. We have to excavate and break down some old areas and then repair with new concrete. Bill said its going to be crazy physically demanding because most of the vehicles can’t get the concrete down to certain spots so we have to carry big heavy bags down. He requested I be on it specifically.” It was kinda adorable how proud she was.

She described the job a bit more while chowing down her food. It seemed perfect for her; it required a detail-oriented worker to make sure everything went smoothly in the remote area and being able to comfortably carry heavy bags of concrete didn’t hurt either. Fact was, her strength seemed to make her ideal for this but even she was going to get physically stressed from a job like this from the sounds of it. Especially because, knowing Sarah, she would use it as a daily challenge and probably carry multiple 75-pound bags when most of the guys would only stick to one.

After breakfast she changed into a yellow sundress with red flowers on it. It was custom made to fit the very different kind of hourglass physique that she possessed. Her skin was perfectly tanned from the long hours that she spent out in the sun for work this summer, and the blue nail polish she wore contrasted nicely with it. She threw on big sunglasses, grabbed her purse and headed to the door.

“I’ll be back soon”

“Sounds good” I replied as I was scrubbing the dishes from breakfast. Then she wheeled around as the door was half open.

“Oh, I almost forgot. What happened in the Yankees game last night?”

“The Yankees game?”

“Yea, did they win?”

“Ummm, yea they won. They were up like 7-0 when you were sitting with me last night and then you fell asleep. Since when do you care about the Yankees?”

“I don’t know, I mean I don’t but all the guys at work talk about is sports so I wanna feel like I know what’s happening, but the games are so boring.”

“Ha, I don’t know hun, you fell asleep pretty quick during that game, baseball might not be for you. You might have a better time getting them into watching “Love It or List It” or “Selling Sunshine”’

“Its “Selling Sunset” honey, and honestly, that’s not a bad idea. All right, I’m leaving, see you later.” And she sauntered out into morning heat.

About an hour later, I left Abby alone for a bit before Sarah returned as I had my own errands to run. It took me a couple hours and by the time I returned home both Sarah had returned and left again, taking Abby over to play at a friend’s house. She was going to stay there and have some wine and cheese with the other moms while the girls play. After breakfast I had put some food in a Tupperware container and mixed a shake for her so she could keep her calories up while there.

When I got home, there were three drawstring bags on the counter, two smaller ones and a big one. On one of them was a pink sticky note from Sarah that read: “Hannah is coming over to grab this later. xoxo — Sarah.” Interesting, summer was winding down so Hannah would be going back to college soon. I hadn’t seen her since she babysat Abby on my oh-so-wonderful birthday, so I was curious to see what a summer with Sarah had brought her. About an hour later the door rang.

“Hey, Hannah. Come in, how are you?” The August heat encroached into the crisp AC of the house. Hannah’s attire fit the scorching heat of the day, she was wearing a grey crop top and some daisy dukes. She really had turned into a head turner and a summer of hitting the weights hard accentuated her curves nicely. Toned thighs flowed perfectly with her wide hips and she had a nice little bubble butt that filled out her shorts as she walked past me into the house.

“I’m doing great Mr. Burke. Is Sarah around?” She pulled off her sunglasses and tucked them into her shirt, against her visible cleavage. The crop top was cut high, between her belly button and ribcage, showing off a tanned and tight stomach. The fabric was loose from her skin as her ample chest pushed the bottom of the shirt out a few inches. She must have been the center of the universe for those frat boys back at school.

“No, she is out with Abby but she left a note saying you were coming to pick something up. Here come with me. When do you head back to school?” I asked as we walked over into the kitchen.

“Early next week, but I’m heading out to friends lake house for a long weekend so I won’t be around here next week.”

“Ahh that’ll be fun.” We chatted for a second about the new semester then I handed her the bag with the sticky note on it. “Here you go, so what did Sarah get for you?” Her eyebrows seemed to arch  bit and a bit of color flushed into her cheeks.

“Oh… just some written out workout plans and some umm… supplements for the semester.” That was odd, but nice of Sarah, she must have grabbed some protein/creatine and whatever else was working now to help Hannah out for the semester.

“O ok, she is the best, huh?” I said as we started walking back towards the front door.

“She really is, she is an admirable woman, you sure are lucky.” I chuckled and agreed. “I already said goodbye but tell her again how much I appreciate her helping me this summer” I told her I would and wished her luck at school before she left.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Sarah returned a little before 6 pm, I had been out on the deck grilling chicken and veggies. As she walked in I was just rotating inside to check on the pot of mushroom risotto I had on the stove. She set a few big shopping bags of what looked like designer clothes on the counter.

“Smells heavenly.”

“Thanks, should be done soon.” I said as I stirred the pot a bit. “Where’s Abby?”

“Oh sorry, I forgot to tell you. They decided to have a sleepover right before we left to go over there.”

The food was done so I took it off the grill and stove and made a plate for Sarah and myself as she brought the shopping bags upstairs. We shared the meal together as she told me about the get together and gave the updated info on all the house wife drama. We lived in one of the nicest suburbs in the state and Abby went to an expensive private school so there was no shortage of juicy gossip when the mom’s got together. Today it was a story about how one of the other ladies, a recent divorcee who wasn’t there, was dating a 22-year-old college senior despite being twice his age.

I won’t lie though, my favorite part of hearing about the mom get-togethers though was hearing about how they reacted to Sarah’s body. Sarah wasn’t shy about that stuff and reveled in the attention she would get, played up to it even. She never failed to bring it up either, since she knew it turned me on when people fawned over her in public. Today was no different, and the wine made some of the moms bolder than normal.

Most of it sounded benign, a lot of “accidentally” touching Sarah on the arm or shoulder and leaving their dainty hands there for a while. Sarah played it up for sure, throwing in subtle, “accidental” flexes. I guess it hit a crescendo when one of the mom’s, who was a few glasses too deep, straight up asked to feel Sarah’s chest. Sarah humored her and started bouncing her pecs after the woman placed her hand on those phone book pecs. Apparently, the woman’s jaw seemed to dislodge itself as she just sat there with Sarah’s pecs pulsing under her fingers for a minute as the other ladies couldn’t stop cackling. 

After she finished eating and regaling me with the stories, I soaked the plates and pots in the sink. Then I uncorked a bottle of wine, poured us each a glass and we went outside to hang out on the deck and enjoy the sunny August evening.

“Hannah came by earlier and grabbed the stuff you got her.”

“Oh good. Yea, she’s made really good progress, hasn’t she? Those college boys aren’t going to know what to do with themselves around her.” She sat down at the big chair outside and patted her lap. “Come here honey, sit on momma’s lap.” Her mighty thighs and warm muscled torso made the best seat in the house.

“So what kind of supplements did you get for her?”

“Haha she called em supplements? I got her some Anavar” She chuckled deeply. That took me by surprise, as I pulled myself away from her torso for a second to look at her. I can’t lie there was some initial concern when she said it.

“Really? Should she be taking steroids?” This made her laugh a little again.

“What? Do you disapprove of steroids or something?” with a fake shocked look on her face that sat atop her chemically enhanced physique.

“Well no, obviously…”

“Don’t worry, honey. You can trust me with these things.” And she pulled me back into her big body. “We talked about it extensively. She gave me pictures of what some of her goal physiques are. I explained that while the women she was showing me weren’t as obviously using gear as I am, that they certainly weren’t natural, but I didn’t suggest anything. A few days later she asked me about using and I explained everything to her over the next few sessions and then she decided she wanted to use. Simple as that, just a low dose of Anavar to help get her where she wants. Nothing crazy, we have a plan to monitor her blood work and make sure things are done safely.”

“Doesn’t it seem a bit odd to be giving the neighbor girl steroids?”

“I mean she’s 21 honey, she’s an adult and her mind was made up after knowing all the ins and outs. And I don’t know, I’d much rather be the one helping her along with the process than some frat guy she hooked up with who just started blasting stupid cycles and thinks he knows what he’s doing.”

“Yea, it makes sense when you explain it like that, I guess you two have talked and thought about it more extensively than I have. What’s her goal physique?”

“Oh, you know, big ass and muscular thighs. Washboard stomach, and strong but toned arms. The big Insta**** fitness model look. Probably what I had in mind when I first started using.” She was right, I remember how her goals kept evolving the bigger she got. It started with wanting big legs and an ass. Then she wanted the upper body to match. Then she wanted everything a bit bigger, and on and on it went. The bar never failed to rise, almost insatiably.

“You know, you’ve been looking pretty good yourself, honey” she said to me about a minute of cuddling later. That made me feel good. We had talked a bit about me working out but not much, I’m not sure why because she was a fountain of resources but the fact that she noticed was nice to hear. I’d gotten stronger from the beginner gains but in reality, I was mainly trying to lose a few pounds and tone up.

“Ha, nice of you to notice. The love handles have been melting away. Trying to lose a little more and get that slim fit physique.” I rested my head against one of her bulbous pecs and rubbed the other one, her skin was soft and smooth. She had her arm around my waist and was rubbing my torso.

“Of course I’ve noticed.” Her low voice reverberated out from her chest as I laid on it. “Having a hot, toned husband is a dream come true.”

“Well I’m not close to being there yet. I barely look like I work out.”

“Don’t sell yourself short. You have just started working on it and its a long path. Trust me. I’ll do whatever is needed to help though. You have done so much to help me and give us this life. I want to help you where I can, now.”

“Yea? Well, I couldn’t think of a better helper in the world for getting ripped.” I paused for a second as a thought came to my mind. “What if I started taking steroids or something? You know, not like anything intense that you take, but my T levels from my doctor visit just came in and they were slightly on the low side.” Sarah was a huge proponent of regular blood work, both to monitor things related to her gear use and also for general health, so I’d been getting mine done more regularly.

“Hehe, well… who do you think the third bag is for honey?” She said with a slightly mischievous smile on her face. I hadn’t really thought about it, I knew the big one must have been for Sarah and I just kinda assumed the third one was too.

“Wait are you serious? You already wanted me to take gear.” I had pulled away from her a bit so I was looking at her eye to eye now on her lap.

“Well, I wasn’t going to force you to take anything but I just figured a little testosterone boost couldn’t hurt now that you have been hitting the weights and after you got your bloodwork done.” She pulled me close again and embraced me against her thick torso with her muscular arms. “No need to worry though, Its nothing crazy, you would never start at the level of compounds and dosages I’m on obviously. I just picked up something very minor to help a bit, in case you were interested. Basically a big TRT dose, if you like the results you can go from there. And it helps with more than just building muscle if you need any more convincing…” She finished as she squeezed my dick a couple times through my pants.

Whenever I was this close to her it was out of the ordinary to be at a half chub and right now was no different. She never failed to win me over these days so after a few more questions from me about the logistics, what started as a curiousity from me solidified into a new direction I wanted to take. This delighted her as well.

“So, what’s in your big bag then?” This brought another mischievous smile to her face.

“Ohh, I thought you’d never ask…” She maneuvered my body so I was seated on her lap straddling her, chest-to-chest. “I won’t bore you with the details of the compounds but lets just call it a heavy bulking cycle. I want to focus on mass and strength for the next few months, even if that means I gain a bit of body fat with it.”

“Y-you weren’t focusing on size and mass before?”

“Haha, well I was but this is different. With the new job I want to be as big and strong as possible. A mass monster as they say”

As she said that she raised her arms up into a freaky double bicep. Her torso had taken up the width of the big chair at rest but now with her arms up, her bulging lats extended out several inches past the chair on each side. Then her biceps sprang to life, the mass condensing and hardening as she brought her arms towards her head. The peaks rose above her shoulders. Huge, shredded, and veiny. She was already a mass monster in my eyes, how could she not be, but I’d be lying if I told you I didn’t want to at least see what her version of a mass monster looked like.

“Is that what you want?” she asked me pointedly as she pumped her arms up and down, blood pulsing through her thick veins, feeding her flex until the fibers looked like they’d break through her skin.

“I-I’m fine with whatever you want, honey, it’s your body” stammering as her arms bulged into veiny balls of beef.

“I know that, I know you’ll support me but I want to know what you really want, what you really think.”
Her muscle display and her talking about bulking up even more had gotten me going fully now and I started panting softly and slowly rubbing my body against her leg and her own little bulge in her pants as she hit the climax of each flex before extending her arms out and starting over again.

“Mmmmm… that’s about as good a response as a girl can hope for buuuut…” she said almost in a falsetto to make her voice sound as girly as possible while twirling a finger through her long hair. “I want to hear you say it. No need to sugarcoat how you feel, either way. You sounded concerned earlier about me getting bigger. Are you concerned? Does my man disapprove?” She said with a teasing moan as she hit the peak of another arm splitting double bicep

“Fuck no. I want you to be safe but I love seeing you get bigger honey; nothing turns me on more than seeing your hyper muscular body blow up more every week. Do it Sare, turn into a mass monster, get freaky big if that’s what you want. I’ll double the cooking, I’ll drive out and bring you extra meals during the day, we can buy a sauna or whatever works nowadays for recovery. Hell I’ll become the best damn masseuse you’ve ever seen to coax more muscle onto this glorious body.”

The whole thing was making me crazy horny and it was like I was back in high school, basically dry humping my wife through our clothes as she flexed. I must have been getting into it a bit too much because she lowered her arms and raised her head back, highlighting her pillar-like neck and monumental traps, moaning her response softly.

“Ooooh that’s music to my ears but the neighbors might be watching, and as much as I’d like to give them a show how about we get a little more privacy? Then we can come back out and enjoy the sunset with our wine.” Then in one motion she scooped me up in her arms and stood up. She brought us inside and basically sprinted up the stairs, which was just the beginning of her cardio for that evening.

Offline supahdupahsu

• Activity:
    20%
« Reply #51 on: March 22, 2023, 06:22:08 pm »
I think you handled it perfectly but don’t make him too big, she has to be way bigger. Btw what are their heights now?

Offline Jayder

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #52 on: March 22, 2023, 06:58:57 pm »
I think you handled it perfectly but don’t make him too big, she has to be way bigger. Btw what are their heights now?

Thanks! Haha, no need to worry, she will remain much larger. She is 6 foot and I think I wrote he is "5'7" on a good day".

Offline havok1209

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #53 on: March 22, 2023, 10:12:42 pm »
Awesome update. How big is she now, actually? Love the idea of him growing too

Offline Rocky-3

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #54 on: March 22, 2023, 10:21:59 pm »
A lovely chapter, and after reading it I think some of us (me included) might have been a bit jumpy about it becoming a 'standard' fmg fic. Though I think a decent number of us would be fine with, or even looking for, more vignette style content. Honestly how sappy the beginning was is what made me love this story, and if that means more vignettes then so be it. Nothing Ive read before comes close to what youve written, some anime style fics and fanfics have gotten closest but they're more 'cute' than 'sappy'.

Offline Gertos

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #55 on: March 23, 2023, 05:55:33 am »
Another excellent chapter. Fantastic work! I continue to look forward to each installment. Can't wait until we see Sarah's mass monster ambitions come true.

Offline jcboyd

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #56 on: March 23, 2023, 04:12:04 pm »
Exceptionally well done.  And I think we all know there wasn't JUST anavar in Hannah's bag  :woohoo:

Offline Jayder

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #57 on: March 24, 2023, 03:14:26 am »
A lovely chapter, and after reading it I think some of us (me included) might have been a bit jumpy about it becoming a 'standard' fmg fic. Though I think a decent number of us would be fine with, or even looking for, more vignette style content. Honestly how sappy the beginning was is what made me love this story, and if that means more vignettes then so be it. Nothing Ive read before comes close to what youve written, some anime style fics and fanfics have gotten closest but they're more 'cute' than 'sappy'.

Wow, high praise, thank you man. The feedback from people was helpful overall, didn't change too much but I did a little bit of editing to make sure it was still the tone I wanted and I think things are better for it. The ongoing support from everyone is appreciated and encouraging as always.

Awesome update. How big is she now, actually? Love the idea of him growing too

She is 6 foot 240 in this chapter, measurements/growth updates following her bulk here will be coming in the near future.

Offline Jayder

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #58 on: March 27, 2023, 01:44:03 am »
This is a short interlude with a little set-up, I'm about halfway through the full thing so decided to post this part first. It focuses on the family and theres not really any muscle in it so might not be the most exciting for everyone. Plenty of the more exciting stuff coming soon

I threw my coat on and rushed over to the garage, a couple inches of new snow crunched under my feet. That’s March in the northeast for you I guess, 70 one day and snowing the next. I’d just received a phone call from the elementary school secretary that Abby was in the principal’s office after punching a classmate in the face during recess. Needless to say, that’s not a fun phone call to receive, and it was only two days her Spring break. She was about to go spend a week with her grandparents in Florida, the little rascal couldn’t wait? 

The secretary was vague, Abby started the fight it seemed and I needed to take and keep her home for the rest of the week. I sped over to the school, parked and ran inside. It was an overly nice private school so I had to jump hoops for a second to get into the office. The secretary was sitting behind the desk.

“Hi, may I help you?”

“I’m John Burke, Abby’s father” I said, semi impatiently

“Oh, hello Mr. Burke. You can have a seat, I’ll send you in to see Dr. Merriweather in a moment”

“Ok, is Abby in there?”

“Oh, no she is in the nurse’s office right now.”

“Wait, did she get hurt? Can I see her”

“No, no she is perfectly fine. She is just waiting in there for you until after you meet with Dr. Merriweather.” Before I could protest, there was a buzz at her desk and she led me to his office.

“Hi John, how are you? Come sit down.” Dr. Merriweather was an older man in his upper 60s, tufts of white hair protruding from his balding head. He was the principal or ‘Head of School’, as they called it. I guess Headmaster is out nowadays. It was all obviously very pretentious but I guess that is what I paid for. I was a public school kid, a little street rat from Brooklyn, but I’d earned the ability to send my daughter to the best schools so that’s what I did.

“I’m fine, Bill. Or at least I was half an hour ago. What happened? What did Abby do?” I said, rubbing my temple with my thumb.

“Well, I’ll be straight with you John. Abigail was at recess and got into an argument with another student, then punched the young girl in the nose and mouth three times. We then had to remove her from her classmates and bring her here, as I’m sure you understand.”

“Yea sure, but what happened? She just punched the girl out of the blue? She wouldn’t do that.”

“Well, we still need to see what all the children who were there say, but from what I understand it seems like the other young girl had been mocking Abigail for some time before this incident. We will be sure to address the bullying if it occurred but you understand that we don’t tolerate violence in this school, John.” He was annoying me slightly with his tone, but this was the type of school that didn’t like risking any incidents.

“I understand that Bill, but you certainly tolerate the 45,000 dollars I pay in tuition each year and the donations I make so just hear me out. Abby isn’t violent, I know that, you know that, her teachers will vouch for her. She’s a great kid.”

“I know John, she seems to be a pleasure to have here each day. Look, we aren’t expelling her, not yet. We just have to enact disciplinary measures and keep an eye on her so that this behavior doesn’t continue. Is everything all right at home with you and Sarah?”

“Yea, everything is great. And that’s fine, just let me know if there is anything that needs to be done on our end.”

“We certainly will, but it’s going to have to start with you keeping her home for a couple days. I think that is best and then have her come back after the Spring Recess is over.”

“Ok, that’s fine.” We talked for another minute before he bid me farewell. When I got back to the main office, Abby was waiting there with the secretary, looking sullenly at the ground. I just told her to come with me and we walked wordlessly to the car. She was quiet driving away, just looking at the seat. The snow was falling heavier now so I just let her sit there for a bit as I navigated my way out of the neighborhood.

“Am I expelled?” She asked when we were about halfway home.

“No, you aren’t expelled. You are in big trouble and you have to stay home for the next two days. But you aren’t expelled.” I decided to just wait till we got home so the rest of the ride was silent. I pulled into the garage, parked and turned to her with it still running.

“Do I still get to go to Grandma and Grandpa’s?”

“We’ll see. First I need to know what happened” she was staring down at her feet as she responded.

“Olivia Hunter wouldn’t stop being a jerk to me so I punched her.” No surprise at who it was. I knew that Merriweather wasn’t going to tell me who it was but made sense. It wasn’t the girl’s fault, her parents were the worst. Two dickbag lawyers who just oozed the insincerity and fakeness that was associated with the upper class lifestyle in this area.

“What was she doing, why was she being a jerk? Did she just start being a jerk today?.... Abigail Burke, look at me, you know you can’t do that.” I had already sided with my daughter, I knew she was a good kid but I had to still be the parent. She looked up and continued.

“I know, but she’s been doing it for weeks and she wouldn’t shut up.”

“Well… what was she saying?”

“Lots of stuff…. Mean things about you and mom. She called mom a man a lot and a tranny. Said that I have two dads. Said mom is a duke, whatever that is, and that you’re gay. And she was even getting some of the others to say stuff. I told her to stop but she wouldn’t.”

“So, you punched her?” she nodded. I felt bad, for her and even for the other little girl who obviously was just repeating what she heard at home for attention. I knew it would eat Sarah up hearing her daughter got bullied because of her. I leaned in and hugged my daughter.

“Honey, you can’t be going around punching people…. But I’m proud of you. You stood up for yourself and you stood up for your mother. Next time you need to let other people know, though ok? They take fighting very seriously at your school but they also don’t tolerate bullying so let your teacher handle it or tell me. Or if Olivia is being mean just tell her your Daddy is so much richer than her parents that he doesn’t even need to work and he spends time with you, unlike her parents who would rather pawn her off on the Au Pair…. actually…. don’t say that, mom won’t like you saying that.”

Then we went inside, I had to ground her for the next two days. I didn’t really want to but I needed to enforce some kind of discipline. She would still be able to visit her grandparents the next week but the next two days would be without electronics, which was absolute torture for her I’m sure.

I told Sarah about it while she was at work, she was predictably unhappy about the situation and wanted to talk to Abby when she got home. I was going to meet an old colleague for a drink after dinner so that would give them some time to talk.

Sarah got home a lot later than normal today, a little after 8, because she had to help return some equipment after work. Abby and I had finished eating and she already went back upstairs. I only saw my wife for a second before leaving because she hopped into the shower as soon as she got home because of how cold it was outside today.

I said goodbye to Abby and hopped in the car. I went to a local brewery and had a couple cold ones as my former work buddy and I watched Thursday night football. He filled me in on all the goings on at the firm and I told him about home, venting a bit about the whole Abby situation. Aaron Rodgers had just led my Jets on another scoring drive right as halftime hit so we decided to split instead of stay and watch the rest of the blowout.

I pulled into the garage and hopped out. Snow had accumulated a decent amount on the driveway so I’d have to shovel in the morning. I went in the side kitchen door and
Sarah was leaning against the kitchen island, with her back to me.

She looked tiny. Smaller than I’d seen her in years.

Not physically of course—did I fool you?— no she was physically tremendous but we will get to that later. She just looked deflated. Bad posture, shoulders sloped down and her torso hunched over the counter, using it to support her considerable. Her hair fell messily down her back. Her width blocked out all signs of what she was doing but she didn’t seem to react when I opened the door.

She was wearing a tight long sleeve black shirt. Tight was an obvious qualifier, a required adjective when describing anything she wore these days. I could be convinced that there was not a garment on earth that would be baggy on her. Hell, you could drape her in the tarps that they cover baseball diamonds with during rain delays and I’d wager it’d be a snug fit.

I put my stuff down and heard a sniffle come from her direction, followed by a deep throat clear. I just went over and gently put a hand on just a fraction of her right lat. She twitched a bit as I touched her, the muscles in her back rolling like a stormy sea as she turned her head towards me. Her eyes were red and puffy, but mostly dry at this point.

She pulled the headphones she was wearing out and put them away, her phone lit up to show what she was listening to—Landslide by Fleetwood Mac. I just rubbed her shoulder now as she looked rubbed her eyes and cleared her throat again.

“How was Phil? How’s the game?” She asked, her voice was hoarse and choppy. I smiled melancholically.

“He was good, Jets were winning big so we bolted.” I just rubbed her shoulder. She would talk when she was ready so I would be there till then, no need to press anything.

“Ugghh… sorry I’m a mess… you know these aren’t just tears of sadness” she said after a few moments, wiping away a fresh coat from her eyes.

“No?” there was another throat clear from her and a couple deep measured breaths in and out before she responded.

“…Some of pride….. She was comforting me, John. She told me she never wanted me to change, that she was so proud of having a strong mommy. I caused my daughter to get bullied at school for months and she was comforting me? And then we had to ground her for it?”

“Honey, come on. You didn’t cause anything. Kids are little shits that will parrot whatever their parents say. And when their parents are hateful they parrot the hate.” She just kinda stared off at the table. “And you know what else?”

“Hmmm?”

“At least we learned two things. We raised our daughter to stick up for her family and not take shit from anyone. Now come on, turn off the sad songs and let’s go upstairs.”

Offline Sounder9-

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #59 on: March 27, 2023, 03:58:40 am »
A very nice update. While true there isn't much in way of muscle, what is there is wholesome and moving.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Domestic Muscle

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View