Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
577790 Posts in 73539 Topics by 28913 Members - Latest Member: boneyfingeredbishop May 02, 2024, 05:30:31 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Female Bodybuilding and Physique Athletes - Gossip & News and Events & Pictures  |  Emily Schubert
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Emily Schubert  (Read 93921 times)

Offline FbbFanatic2522

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Emily Schubert
« Reply #60 on: April 20, 2023, 05:50:41 pm »
Emily is freakin hot. Amazing that she ain't got a boyfriend.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #60 on: April 20, 2023, 05:50:41 pm »

Offline liam

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #61 on: April 30, 2023, 11:39:27 am »
Emily Schubert
IG emschub_ifbbpro

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline FbbFanatic2522

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #62 on: April 30, 2023, 09:40:09 pm »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Emily Schubert
IG emschub_ifbbpro

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

She is unreal right now! I see her in WBB and winning a show soon. Maybe NY Pro? Incredible muscularity, shape, and conditioning.

Offline Barry Allen

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #63 on: May 01, 2023, 01:41:21 pm »
When you check her IG, she's pretty much all about herself. She won't have time for a partner.

Offline FbbFanatic2522

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #64 on: May 05, 2023, 01:04:43 pm »
When you check her IG, she's pretty much all about herself. She won't have time for a partner.

yeah good point. Whoever gets her will be a lucky guy!

Offline e_honda

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    60%
« Reply #65 on: May 07, 2023, 01:30:49 am »
Nothing against Emily, who has put in a ton of work and looks amazing, but it's pretty ridiculous that someone with this development would still declare herself in WPD or some division other than bodybuilding. It's her choice on what division to enter, of course. Ultimately it's up to the judges to draw a line of sanity and basically tell people they're in the wrong division but try imagining, back around 2012-2015 when WPD was still in its early years, that someone with this kind of development was what the division was created for.

It's kind of ridiculous IMO. You're developing to this extreme of a level and yet want to avoid the BB division. Leads me to believe there is some stigma about the BB division that a lot of women seem to want to avoid it at all costs, or they have body dismorphia to the point where they never feel big/ripped enough.

Offline posecrab

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #66 on: May 10, 2023, 03:02:05 pm »
I hope she does bodybuilding.

Offline FbbFanatic2522

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #67 on: May 10, 2023, 11:23:50 pm »

I think she will do wbb soon. Judges will advise her to move up

Offline Old Surehand

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #68 on: May 12, 2023, 09:40:06 pm »
2023 IFBB Pittsburgh Pro (Women's Physique 2nd)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline FbbFanatic2522

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #69 on: May 12, 2023, 10:33:46 pm »
I'm really hoping for an Emily win for two reasons:

1. She's always improving, is one of the hardest workers in FBB, and brought an amazing physique to this show.

2. I am hoping for more women at the O this year, not less. Natalia is already qualified for the O as last year's champ! I don't understand what she's doing in Pittsburgh.

OK I'm all verklempt! Please, discuss amongst yourselves. Who deserves the win, Emily or Natalia.

Offline Old Surehand

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #70 on: May 13, 2023, 12:55:52 am »
I'm really hoping for an Emily win for two reasons:

1. She's always improving, is one of the hardest workers in FBB, and brought an amazing physique to this show.

2. I am hoping for more women at the O this year, not less. Natalia is already qualified for the O as last year's champ! I don't understand what she's doing in Pittsburgh.

OK I'm all verklempt! Please, discuss amongst yourselves. Who deserves the win, Emily or Natalia.

Emily placed 2nd, behind Natalia Coelho at the 2023 Pittsburgh Pro.

I Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline FbbFanatic2522

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #71 on: May 13, 2023, 12:09:47 pm »
Yeah, was hoping for Emily win. This is Natalia's M.O.

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #72 on: May 13, 2023, 02:11:41 pm »

She could well enter WBB in the future, but 2nd at the Pittsburgh Pro is a great achievement, as I'm sure she thinks so, and we do as well . The issue athletes are facing at the moment is (yet again) the diminishing number of contests available for WBB athletes.
Until the athletes and sponsors get behind WBB with full commitment, this fact will discourage athletes from going the extra mile.  The number of contests that have WBB as an option is dwindling, making Physique more attractive (although some Arnold contests have dropped Physique as well). The athletes I have spoken to train to compete, they love it. No contests, no athletes. Look what has happened to IFBB Elite, hardly any Physique contests left now, the athletes have gone, or swapped to Pro League.

Offline FbbFanatic2522

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #73 on: May 13, 2023, 06:50:22 pm »

She could well enter WBB in the future, but 2nd at the Pittsburgh Pro is a great achievement, as I'm sure she thinks so, and we do as well . The issue athletes are facing at the moment is (yet again) the diminishing number of contests available for WBB athletes.
Until the athletes and sponsors get behind WBB with full commitment, this fact will discourage athletes from going the extra mile.  The number of contests that have WBB as an option is dwindling, making Physique more attractive (although some Arnold contests have dropped Physique as well). The athletes I have spoken to train to compete, they love it. No contests, no athletes. Look what has happened to IFBB Elite, hardly any Physique contests left now, the athletes have gone, or swapped to Pro League.

Those are all great points. More reason for Natalia to stay home! She's going to continue to dominate and take away the few O qualification spots left if she keeps entering shows like Pittsburgh.

Offline e_honda

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    60%
« Reply #74 on: May 13, 2023, 09:49:08 pm »
Looks like I was wrong and the judges didn't penalize her for being too muscular. I suppose Melissa Teich was another example of someone who I thought was too muscular for WPD but still placed well in that division. She just went with her own common sense to move to the BB division.

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Female Bodybuilding and Physique Athletes - Gossip & News and Events & Pictures  |  Emily Schubert

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View