Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
577313 Posts in 73480 Topics by 28900 Members - Latest Member: Muscleworshipper2024 April 30, 2024, 05:35:40 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Lisa Cross
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Lisa Cross  (Read 84627 times)

bugs

Re: Lisa Cross
« Reply #30 on: April 20, 2010, 12:15:02 am »
I just had another session with Lisa tonight in London, and I got everything, I like her..I like her alot

how was peeing on fan   £200?
and  Cock & Ball rope restraint   £100?

Forum Saradas

« Reply #30 on: April 20, 2010, 12:15:02 am »

Offline ShyguyUK

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #31 on: April 20, 2010, 04:17:34 pm »
I just had another session with Lisa tonight in London, and I got everything, I like her..I like her alot

Well almost everything, fs and bj

motenak

« Reply #32 on: April 21, 2010, 01:05:34 am »

EXTRAS

DESCRIPTION   COST
Topless    £50
Foot worship   £75
Naked    £100
Fan masturbating and ejaculating on me   £100
Me Naked masturbating using toys   £150
 giving hand relief   £150
 peeing on fan   £200
Smothering in underwear   £100
Smothering Naked   £150
Cock & Ball rope restraint   £100
Used knickers   £30

This justs sounds funny the way it's stated, "peeing on fan   £200".  I don't understand why anyone would enjoy that let alone pay for it but thats just my opinion.  I'd love to ask for it and then bring an actual electric fan to the session, plug it, turn it on and then tell her to pee on it just to see the lookon her face!  That would be worth £200!  :)

Offline pexpexpex

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #33 on: April 21, 2010, 05:32:46 pm »

LOL, Ive never had a session, but I am really amuzed by the fact that the services offered varies from time to time. How did the FS come about, did you ask for it in advance? I mean, it's not listed.. :P

Offline ShyguyUK

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #34 on: April 21, 2010, 06:02:48 pm »

LOL, Ive never had a session, but I am really amuzed by the fact that the services offered varies from time to time. How did the FS come about, did you ask for it in advance? I mean, it's not listed.. :P

No, I have seen her before and that time it was just muscle worship with hj, I thought I was getting the same again, but this time she didn't stop at hj and next thing I know it fs, After she said she got a bit excited.

Offline bulldozer

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #35 on: July 20, 2010, 09:02:12 pm »
has anyone had a session with her.  i know she does them and would love to here about the session with her.

i am sure it would be amazing

Offline royston27

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #36 on: July 21, 2010, 07:55:37 am »
didn't you get enough of a response in February

Offline Muscluva

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #37 on: July 22, 2010, 02:21:19 am »
I spoke to her about a session in April, but she is very expensive, seem to recall £500 ($800) for everything except FS. I don't mind paying for an exceptional session, but I would need feed back before agreeing to that.

Offline achilleus

• Activity:
    0%
    • Achilleus Poetry
« Reply #38 on: August 08, 2010, 12:02:39 pm »
Can confirm what SK said, received the same pricelist per mail.

Offered me a flat rate now, 500 for everything (apart from peeing hopefully ;-) ). Happily agreed and will see her on wed, on thu know if it was worth it.

Cheers
User is currently banned [View]

Offline artax

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #39 on: August 09, 2010, 02:24:20 pm »
kicking myself I didn't see her last time she came to the states- was here same time as Muscel Sexy Nina and chose Nina (who was a sure thing, and price less, but doesn't look as good as Lisa)- anyway I gather from reports that she is fairly sensual might be ymmv thing- but I am anxiously awaiting her next trip to the states

Offline Kris72

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #40 on: August 10, 2010, 07:34:21 pm »
She is coming to Atlanta in october and after that in New York.

Offline achilleus

• Activity:
    0%
    • Achilleus Poetry
« Reply #41 on: August 16, 2010, 09:02:06 pm »

Offered me a flat rate now, 500 for everything (apart from peeing hopefully ;-) ). Happily agreed and will see her on wed, on thu know if it was worth it.

Cheers

Its been a couple of days now since i seen her, and dont regret a single £ spent on her, can barely get her out of my mind.

To start with the downside, the hotel room was a joke. A double bed with a tiny bit of space around. Apparently she couldnt find much better short notice. But thats where the bad things end, the rest was pure pleasure.

She welcomed me in sexy tight dress and heels, much more muscular than expected, huge round sexy curves. A very relaxed person and very easy to talk to, she obviously is a very sociable person (if thats the correct english word :-) ). Took her dress off, and started posing in her bikini. Very slow sensous, and although not the slightest touch of violent or dominant behaviour, I always had the feeling i need to submit to her, so powerful and self confident she appeared.

After a very enjoyable time of posing and muscle worship, she stripped off naked, the worship got more intimate, kissed and rubbed her muscles and turned into HJ, BJ and RBJ (which it seemed she very much enjoyed and fell completely into it). Ongoing rotation and position swap, her muscles and kitty were all over me. She not only has the muscles, but also knows how to use them in a very erotic way.

I really do like that girl, there is something exotic and adorable about her. Already booked my next session. 

femusclover

« Reply #42 on: August 18, 2010, 04:31:41 pm »

Cheers

Was that GBP 500 for one or two hours?

Offline achilleus

• Activity:
    0%
    • Achilleus Poetry
« Reply #43 on: August 18, 2010, 07:27:58 pm »

Cheers

Was that GBP 500 for one or two hours?

one hour

Offline Boselectah

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #44 on: August 19, 2010, 07:08:09 pm »
I have to say that I find these posts about sessions really enticing and exciting.  So, thanks to posters and karma to Achilleus too!

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Lisa Cross

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View