Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
581264 Posts in 74123 Topics by 29429 Members - Latest Member: fbblovers May 20, 2024, 09:56:16 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Topless
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Topless  (Read 2479 times)

Offline Ace_slayer7

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Topless
« on: February 02, 2012, 04:13:00 am »
Do you guys know any session wrestlers who go topless for no extra money?

Forum Saradas

Topless
« on: February 02, 2012, 04:13:00 am »

Online Warhawk Overdrive

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
Re: Topless
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2012, 06:12:34 am »
I think you are more likely to find women who go topless b/c they want to as opposed to the women who do the scale pricing thing. There are some women who will do topless, or nude, or........ for "X" amount more. On the other hand there have been times when a lady has said she will do topless for a little bit more. I go to see her, and don't pay for topless, then she ends up taking her top up. When I saw "Scar" a few months ago, I did not pay for topless and she held to that. Topless is usually my minimum requirement unless she says up front what her rules are.  In the end it is a matter of comfort for the women
But to answer your question, a couple of women I think will do topless are (and put a "?" behind all of these names):
Colette G.
Jana
Christine M.
Debra D.
Storm (UK)
Justine Delts
Trapalicious
Clarkflex

"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

Offline larky368

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Topless
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2012, 02:08:50 pm »
It's more a case of who doesn't do topless or charges extra. I have met only a few. Gayle Moher for example has 3 rates but she is very reasonable at 360 for nude. Dominique Danger never took her top off and Kasie Cavenaugh may or may not. Lyneah Muscles charges extra for practically everything including socks and shoes lol.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Topless

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View