Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
573743 Posts in 72744 Topics by 28710 Members - Latest Member: Trev0rs April 16, 2024, 12:09:49 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness Paysite Reviews  |  OnlyFans Accounts and Reviews
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: OnlyFans Accounts and Reviews  (Read 544528 times)

Offline mo235x

• Activity:
    0%
Re: OnlyFans Accounts and Reviews
« Reply #240 on: June 30, 2020, 11:29:47 am »
Here are some reviews.

https://onlyfans.com/thespiritualbadass

The videos are short (2 min max) not very explicit , probably only 2 of the 40 vids are fully nude vids.  If you never seen her naked before go for it, otherwise save your money.

https://onlyfans.com/musclemama1113

Good amount of videos lots of nude posing,twerking, strength and workout vids.  There are some dildo vids as well which lead to longer vids that ask for tips to purchase.  Well worth the money fulfills all needs. 
User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas

« Reply #240 on: June 30, 2020, 11:29:47 am »

Offline peakfan

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #241 on: July 01, 2020, 04:50:36 am »
@Lovefbbmega:  Since you seem to be associated with Fanswise-xl, do you have any comment about the amount of broken videos on it?  Why does that seem to be such a consistent issue?  Are you clearing off old ones to save space but leaving up the thumbnails or something?

Offline abracadabra

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #242 on: July 01, 2020, 08:04:27 am »
I've never heard of Fanswise until now. My opinion isn't important, but many other guys probably haven't either. The girls' goal isn't to swing market share, it's to make money now. More guys are on OF. I just looked at the Fanswise insta**** page and the OF IG page, side by side. The marketing for fanswise is just ineffective. Sorry for being harsh, just giving my opinion.

Top descriptions:

Quote from: Fanswise
With Fanswise you can sell subscription videos, VOD and any product via your integrated store. Each one having their own tab. Fanswise is the best!

Quote from: Onlyfans
Make your influence pay!

Onlyfans is short and to the point. No need to think about what any of that stuff from the FW description means, and no self-proclamations about being the best. Then scroll down FW IG page and see loads of pics of FBBs flexing. Sure, an FBB looking at it might see it and think cool, I can relate to that, but there's no messaging jumping out at you. It takes significant cognitive effort to figure out what it is.

On the other hand, scroll down OF IG, and see many inspirational quotes on the pictures themselves (no need to click the pictures):

Onlyfans can and will be a great life changer for myself and others

It's so endless, the platform and what you can do with it

Onlyfans allows me to connect with my fans on a personal level

Onlyfans was the best business decision I ever made

On every single one of their posts with an inspirational quote, they have some effective photoshopping putting the text on top of a blue-ish color that jumps out at you, which is consistent with the color schema on their website. Then some people here reporting Fanswise has a bad tech experience. I've never used it, so I can't speak to that, but if I'm an FBB looking for a platform, that might make me nervous.

Marketing is more than taking what you might think is a bunch of sexy photos and slapping them on an insta**** page. Then when I go to your actual website:

Quote from: Fanswise
Lightning fast uploading
Multi-video uploading
Performer-to-Performer communication
Chat with members
Cross-over-content between performers
Individual performer store
Affiliate program for blogs to promote your content
80% Standard commission rate
(Deduct 5% when gained from affiliates)

That is a big wall of text to take in. Compared to what I see on the onlyfans website:

Much simpler. Very effective. Plus their logo is bigger and more recognizable, their buttons are more appealing (more rounded, etc.). They have an effective animation of what OF looks like on a phone, the typical addictive social media feed. I don't work in marketing, but this is what I see in about 5 minutes of work. The content itself doesn't always matter, but presentation is very important in the business world. (Marketing isn't just important to attract the talent either, but also to attract the customers. OF is run by shitty people though, there's no denying that.)
I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

Offline Lovefbbmega

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #243 on: July 03, 2020, 04:38:11 pm »
Onflyfans has been developped in 2016, and they are not limited to Fbbs (which is our case). Would we open to "normal girls" , we d have probably more users...
This not our vision.
I dont think Onlfyans has ever sponsored or help anyone as we do.

I understand the interface and user experience part, and this is why we have changed the platforme Twice and now we are working for a 3 months workout flow on a brand new app with a better interface.

We have already many fbbs using it, and yes like any website you may have some bugs or issues. I m not saying everything is perfect. But we are defintely putting our money and effort to create a better place for both users and models and we are about to offer something incredible in the next 3 Months.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline abracadabra

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #244 on: July 03, 2020, 04:55:11 pm »
It's mostly an advertising issue. Making a bigger logo, cleaning up the insta**** messaging, etc. It's not even a technology thing. I wouldn't expect much increase in market share if you don't do the little things. The big-effort tech fixes often go unnoticed in life. I don't have a dog in this fight though, just letting you know what I see.
I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

Offline Ric

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #245 on: July 08, 2020, 01:29:38 pm »
Here's an idea to get a discussion going.

What are your favorite 1-2 OF pages/models you have subscribed to?  Maybe add some details about why and what sort of content you like.  Do you like FBBs or more of a fitness look?  Do you want to see nudity and sexual stuff or are you more about the interaction.

Offline Dingaro

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #246 on: July 08, 2020, 10:30:54 pm »
For me it has to be QueenJasmine and proyeo. I prefer the more muscular look and they're both very muscular and post a lot of nude flexing, which I enjoy. I recommend them both.

Offline fp909

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #247 on: July 09, 2020, 02:06:19 am »
Angela is a favorite of mine and a friend. She’s thrilled by all the good reviews especially since she spent so long in off season to develop her current look. She looks phenomenal

Offline peakfan

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #248 on: July 09, 2020, 10:03:24 pm »
Yep, Angela Yeo (https://onlyfans.com/proyeo) is a new favorite of mine.  Pretty much the only negative I can give is that she just started the page a few months ago, so there's not that much of a backlog built up.  She's already posted some pretty amazing stuff in ripped condition, though.

Her IG is @ankhjii_pro_yeo if anyone wants to see what she looks like, there's a lot of nice photos and clips there, too.

For me it has to be QueenJasmine and proyeo. I prefer the more muscular look and they're both very muscular and post a lot of nude flexing, which I enjoy. I recommend them both.

I think you meant queenjasmin, with the "E" it leads to an empty account.

Also, it would be nice if a mod could go through this thread and add the other pages mentioned to the master list in the first post.

Offline lanky

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    83.33%
« Reply #249 on: July 10, 2020, 04:44:14 pm »
Decent content on this one, UK girl -

https://onlyfans.com/hornysexymuscles

Anyone else tried this?  What level of muscularity is she (no idea of real name, so hard to check!).

found her on twit***:
https://twit***.com/hornysexymuscl1

Offline Dingaro

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #250 on: July 11, 2020, 09:49:05 pm »

I think you meant queenjasmin, with the "E" it leads to an empty account.

That's right, sorry for the typo!

Offline ash_housewares

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #251 on: July 16, 2020, 12:00:39 am »
I can confirm without a doubt proyeo is worth it.  She will occasionally sell extra videos through DM which IMO have also been worth the extra cost.  Super friendly and hot as hell!   

Offline sean238

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #252 on: July 16, 2020, 12:21:19 am »
Sex Tank.Trust me, you want to join her only fans. She live streams a lot and it’s very hot. That’s all I’m going to say. Her IG is in the title.

https://onlyfans.com/sextank11?rec=5739067

Offline Warhawk Overdrive

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    96.67%
« Reply #253 on: July 16, 2020, 09:11:20 pm »
Sex Tank.Trust me, you want to join her only fans. She live streams a lot and it’s very hot. That’s all I’m going to say. Her IG is in the title.

https://onlyfans.com/sextank11?rec=5739067

Does she flex muscle or is it all XXX????
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

Offline 88hereweare

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #254 on: July 18, 2020, 05:10:08 am »
I have tried out a bunch of OnlyFans pages over the past 6 months or so. Here are my favorites:

Fitbeast: onlyfans.com/fitbeastelite   - nude flexing and workouts, mostly on the page with a few things over DM

Barbara Buffy: onlyfans.com/barborabuffy - nude flexing and workouts, all on the page

Monstress/Musclemama: onlyfans.com/musclemama1113 - topless flexing and workouts, mostly on the page with some over DM

Shannon Seeley  onlyfans.com/shannonseeley - topless flexing, all on the page

Stephanie  onlyfans.com/treephysique - topless flexing, some workouts, all on the page

Vanth  onlyfans.com/vanthmusclevampire - nude videos, not a ton of flexing, all on the page

Anjie -  onlyfans.com/proyeo  - amazing as mentioned in this thread

Rose Delacourt -  onlyfans.com/rose_delacourt - she is a powerlifter, there is not a ton of flexing but she will make customs. She does post work out videos though. All on the page.

Hannah -  onlyfans.com/hannah_h - Nude videos, all on the page

Ava Simone -  onlyfans.com/avasimone001 - Nude videos, all on the page

Mutiny - onlyfans.com/mutinywrestling - She posts long clips (like 10 min or so) of wrestling matches from her company.

Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness Paysite Reviews  |  OnlyFans Accounts and Reviews

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View