Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
573743 Posts in 72744 Topics by 28710 Members - Latest Member: Trev0rs April 16, 2024, 12:07:12 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness Paysite Reviews  |  OnlyFans Accounts and Reviews
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: OnlyFans Accounts and Reviews  (Read 544527 times)

Offline Ric

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: OnlyFans Accounts and Reviews
« Reply #195 on: June 04, 2020, 09:50:32 am »

IMO
There are women who do sessions who charge higher than normal prices for an hour. $700 or more for example. I had the idea that they do that because they know that keeps the average guy away. It may be the same with some of these ladies on OF. They want men with real money getting in contact with them. If you are not willing to spend $8 for a 35 second clip, and am willing to do it again and again, then they probably don't have any use for you anyway.

I get that for customs and things like that.

When they've gone to the trouble of making a fairly "generic" video for whatever field they are in, why not maximise revenue?  There's no opportunity cost for selling a video, sell it to as many people as you want.  With 1-1 time in any format it's a different calculation (speaking generally, that's not somewhere I have gone myself).

Forum Saradas

« Reply #195 on: June 04, 2020, 09:50:32 am »

Offline fp909

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #196 on: June 04, 2020, 02:45:25 pm »
A lot of them also want to protect their risk. Same as HBC, people aren’t showing respect and reporting things that would otherwise have been private. And those wider releases are a little harder to track down if, say, 200 people buy it and the photo is filtered through a few hoops.

Honestly, most of them aren’t producing what I’d call great content for the money because it’s generic. I like having personal stuff I can watch whenever and not have to log into that site to see. That shit is on lockdown forever, and that’s why I can keep going back as long as they’re willing. I also don’t have to fight off tons of simps.

Offline moleman2005

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    80%
« Reply #197 on: June 05, 2020, 07:35:15 pm »
Since Aleesha is starting to post a lot of stuff on OF per PM... for those who have purchased her stuff - is it any good or the same old shit? Thx!

Offline Warhawk Overdrive

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    96.67%
« Reply #198 on: June 05, 2020, 07:43:30 pm »
Since Aleesha is starting to post a lot of stuff on OF per PM... for those who have purchased her stuff - is it any good or the same old shit? Thx!

At least some of it is the same. Remember the one from a few years ago where the guy sat in her seat by the pool so she threw him in? I saw that one a few days ago
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

Offline moleman2005

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    80%
« Reply #199 on: June 05, 2020, 08:43:47 pm »

At least some of it is the same. Remember the one from a few years ago where the guy sat in her seat by the pool so she threw him in? I saw that one a few days ago

Thx man!!

Offline Lord Jim

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #200 on: June 06, 2020, 12:19:35 pm »
The ultra-powerful and dominant Anna M. Strong just opened up her own account...  :)

https://onlyfans.com/26915450/u14268355

User is currently banned [View]

Offline amymuscle

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
    • OnlyFans
« Reply #201 on: June 06, 2020, 11:41:30 pm »
I have a very HOT Onlyfans and I am sure all of you will be more than pleased if you sign up.  All my content is very hot (not sure if I can post what type of content here).  and I personally answer all messages.

https://onlyfans.com/amymuscle

Offline bruce321

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #202 on: June 09, 2020, 08:57:49 pm »
Revisiting Angela Yeo's OF now that it's been up a month. She's at 25 pics, 12 vids, and tends to post daily. Most of the material is tasteful topless and nude, with an emphasis on muscle, and is extremely high quality. Definitely worth the $13, particullarly if you're a fan of natural chests. Angela is in near contest shape, and deserves a place on Mount Pectmore, right next to Rebekah Kresila and Annie Rivieccio.

https://onlyfans.com/proyeo

Offline moleman2005

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    80%
« Reply #203 on: June 14, 2020, 08:05:15 pm »

Offline jblagar

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #204 on: June 17, 2020, 07:48:10 pm »

BrandiMae @sexybuffbabe : a lot of videos whith the typical sexual content of Brandi

EllaDonna @elladonna69: I love this girl. A lot of posts and amazing nude videos.

Amazon Princess @amazonwrestler: Amazing bíceps! She's gorgeous OMG

Offline gar100

• Activity:
    0%
  • What's Up!
« Reply #205 on: June 19, 2020, 02:32:27 am »
Has anybody checked out Heathers onlyfans? https://onlyfans.com/thespiritualbadass

Offline musclegoon

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #206 on: June 19, 2020, 06:05:25 am »
User is currently banned [View]

Female Muscle is AWESOME!

birmi482

« Reply #207 on: June 19, 2020, 09:26:37 am »
Nataliya Amazonka has "upgraded" her onlyfans page with some very hot pics almost full nudes!!!!! There are pics with her nipples visible on the beach.....🤩🤩

https://onlyfans.com/amazonka

Offline Ric

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #208 on: June 19, 2020, 03:30:32 pm »
Has anybody checked out Heathers onlyfans? https://onlyfans.com/thespiritualbadass

Big boobs, loads of nudity, frequent posts.  But a lot less muscle than her peak.  I'll update again when I've had more time subscribed.

Offline neo03

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #209 on: June 22, 2020, 05:24:37 am »
onlyfans.com/danashemesh

Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness Paysite Reviews  |  OnlyFans Accounts and Reviews

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View