Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572453 Posts in 72086 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 01:10:36 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness Paysite Reviews  |  OnlyFans Accounts and Reviews
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: OnlyFans Accounts and Reviews  (Read 535912 times)

birmi482

Re: OnlyFans Accounts and Reviews
« Reply #120 on: May 03, 2020, 07:38:41 pm »
Her page has just started two days ago, so far she has uploaded 8 clips and 9 pics. I defintively recommend it as I am personally so fascinated by her unreal muscle mass, it's so captivating. To see her move and shake her muscles is absolute must for each muscle lover. So yes, i highly recommend it

Forum Saradas

Offline bruce321

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #121 on: May 03, 2020, 09:19:56 pm »
Her page has just started two days ago, so far she has uploaded 8 clips and 9 pics. I defintively recommend it as I am personally so fascinated by her unreal muscle mass, it's so captivating. To see her move and shake her muscles is absolute must for each muscle lover. So yes, i highly recommend it
I'm not a subscriber and I can see how many pics/vids she's posted. Still not hearing any details about the media that an actual subscriber could tell us. You are subscribed? So give us the breakdown so far. Any topless/nude? Sexy shots vs muscle/posing/workout? What's there that we can't see on her IG? What's the quality/length of the clips? Are they originals or were they published elsewhere? I get that she's just starting out, but these are simple questions with no wrong answer, and you're welcome to revise the answers as things change.

Offline bruce321

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #122 on: May 04, 2020, 03:02:43 am »
FBB and session wrestler Big Red. Off-season IG pics give you an idea of what you're going to see here. Most content is topless/nude. Traditional sexy, nothing in the way of flexing/workout. Largest issue are the videos. Saw one that went a minute, but most of them are under fifteen seconds. Even then they're not all real videos. Many of them are just a second or two looped to make a ten second clip. Pictures are mostly good quality. At $18, might be worth it if you're a fan.

https://onlyfans.com/chelcbabyyy

IG: Chelcbabyyy

birmi482

« Reply #123 on: May 04, 2020, 03:27:33 am »
There are no nudes, some posing clips, some workout clips, but no nudes or topless clips. All clips are sexy in my eyes.

Offline bruce321

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #124 on: May 04, 2020, 03:37:54 am »
There are no nudes, some posing clips, some workout clips, but no nudes or topless clips. All clips are sexy in my eyes.
So not worth $50, thanks. Let us know if that changes.

Offline bruce321

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #125 on: May 04, 2020, 03:54:17 am »
Physique competitor and sessionette Pocahontas. Mostly topless, some nude, not much muscle. Decent number of pics/clips, but a bit repetitive. Big problem is her camera is crap. The colors are off, images washed out, or out of focus. Not un-viewable, but stay away if things like that bother you. But again, could be worth $15 if you're a fan.

https://onlyfans.com/pocahontas_lynnfit

IG: pocahontas_lynnfit

birmi482

« Reply #126 on: May 04, 2020, 04:35:23 am »
It depends what you are looking for. Jay or Aleesha have also no full nudes or full topless. Workout clips, sexy outfits or bikinis are also worth watching, not only nudes

birmi482

« Reply #127 on: May 04, 2020, 05:40:10 am »
And at the end of the day, you support your favourite fbb, whether there are nudes or not, this shouldn't matter

Offline abracadabra

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #128 on: May 04, 2020, 06:12:23 am »
The way he said it may have come off a little short, but obviously it matters to him if he's looking for nudes. Others here, myself included, are just interested in the muscle shots without the nudity, and that is fine. You certainly shouldn't throw away $50/month if it's not something you'd enjoy.
I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

birmi482

« Reply #129 on: May 04, 2020, 07:06:52 am »
Obviously no one likes to throw away money for nothing. If my favourite fbb published very few clips during a month, I would also cancel her subscription. But I think that if you have a favourite fbb, you should keep in mind that you also support her, as 80% go to the girls, so it's a little trade off between content and support. If you don't have a favourite fbb and you just like nude muscles, then he has a point

Offline abracadabra

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #130 on: May 04, 2020, 07:21:15 am »
I'm not sure where this notion of "you have to support her" is coming from, or what exactly it means. If she's not providing value, there is no need to guilt-trip people into buying something they don't want.
I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

birmi482

« Reply #131 on: May 04, 2020, 07:33:25 am »
There is no guilt-trip here. Why do go on onlyfans in first place? Why do you choose certain girls over other girls? This is what I mean. The girls don't have onlyfans pages for altruistic reasons. I never said that one HAS to support his fbb, i just said that if you have a favourite fbb and you want to support her, you might settle for the fact that there are no nudes

Offline fp909

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #132 on: May 04, 2020, 08:07:51 am »
No one is obligated to support anyone, in any way.  So if they want to set up an onlyfans they are assuming that people are willing to pay money to see them. It’s not a guarantee. I have plenty that I would be willing to pay money to see every month; but if they aren’t delivering the kind of content that i enjoy
I don’t have to pay for anything, I can just stop, guilt free. That decision is even easier if I feel that they aren’t providing any value for what they are asking for.

Would you be rushing to support your favorite FBB if you found out that the were, for example, deciding to offer Skype sessions at 2x the price of what they did on HBC but were extremely limited in what they do? Or even better, charges 30$ a month to see the same content that they would post on Insta**** basically? I can’t imagine that if Jay is posting her artful nudes to Insta**** and isn’t willing to do at least topless on onlyfans that it would be worth the money.  For me, I’m disappointed If they are willing to get naked and show off their asshole VERY CLEARLY but aren’t willing to do a very basic flex request there is zero value there for me. They don’t earn my business

birmi482

« Reply #133 on: May 04, 2020, 11:13:38 am »
I don't disagree with you. I wrote before that if my favourite fbb was not updating her onlyfans page often enough i would defintively cancel my subscription, here I agree completely with you. As you rightly say, no one is obligated to support anyone, but on the other hand, our support helps to girls to maintain their lifestyle and ultnatively are able to present their muscular bodies . Jay Fuchs gor example lost an important sponsor in 2018 or 2019 (i think WOS did not include her in the ambassador program) and could not participate in a competition which means that the entire year she looked offseason which was a letdown for fans who love her more shredded,

Offline abracadabra

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #134 on: May 04, 2020, 03:01:36 pm »
We're all adults. If they can't afford their lifestyle, they can scale back like any other responsible person. If their product is not worth it, they should learn that via customer feedback/subscription count. Better than to be given the false sense of security that they're creating great value, then be hit by the shock when recession hits and all of your customers pull the plug at the same time.

It's really not much different when there's a hot muscular girl on OF who doesn't post flexing stuff and you ask her in private to create some flexing shots (non-nude) for you (at additional cost) and she says she'll think about it, and never creates it. Can you still subscribe and enjoy the small glimpses of muscle you see? Yeah, sure. Is it worth it when she's sending the message she doesn't care what you want, even if it doesn't put a dent in your budget? I don't think so, but you can choose to throw money at people who aren't providing what you're looking for if you wish.

You say there's no guilt-trip, but then you go on to guilt-trip:

There is no guilt-trip here. ... on the other hand, our support helps to girls to maintain their lifestyle

Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness Paysite Reviews  |  OnlyFans Accounts and Reviews

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View