Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572586 Posts in 72089 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 05:58:34 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness Paysite Reviews  |  OnlyFans Accounts and Reviews
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: OnlyFans Accounts and Reviews  (Read 536013 times)

Offline abracadabra

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: OnlyFans Accounts and Reviews
« Reply #90 on: April 25, 2020, 12:36:26 am »
Sex sells, and most people get weirded out too much by muscle that they'll even skip the girl altogether if she shows muscle. I know it's weird, they must be blind to not realize these girls are muscular. Fair enough, I was a member of some crossfit girl's page who did nothing but post sex, and no workout or muscle shots at all. Not sure that I got weirded out, but I definitely didn't re-subscribe. You need to get material from her privately, or find someone more interested in showing muscle. Private materials will be more expensive.

It's the same thing as webcam too. Hbc used to be all about the muscle and I think they even had some rules about explicit sexual stuff (can't remember exactly), but when they realized how much sex sold, it turned into a mostly sex site.

Or on non-muscle cam sites, if you can find a muscular hidden gem, most of the time she'll get naked within seconds and go to work and get offended or weirded out when you just want to see her muscles.

It's all about money. I of course have no data on how much muscle fans spend vs. regular horny guys, other than that there are very few muscle fans.
I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #90 on: April 25, 2020, 12:36:26 am »

Offline SoulPlane

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilder Session Advocate!
« Reply #91 on: April 25, 2020, 12:47:05 am »
has anyone tried out Emily Brand yet?
Decided to check her page out.  She's got a decent amount of content so that is worth the $15 sign up fee.  The problem is her page is full of little snippet clips of longer versions for an additional fee.  Many of the clips are less than 30 seconds. 

I was gonna buy a longer version from her but her asking price shut that down real quick.  She wanted £120, which comes to $150 for a 5 minute clip!  :hellno: That's just ridiculous.  Who is crazy enough to pay that for a 5 minute camera phone clip.  Ain't no FFB in history worth that kind of money.

What happened to the good ol' days of buying 2hr WPW videos for $60?
$150 for a a 5 minute clip? Bwahahahahahaha. Are there actually people out there paying that much?  :D

Offline Warhawk Overdrive

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    66.67%
« Reply #92 on: April 25, 2020, 01:40:05 am »
Decided to check her page out.  She's got a decent amount of content so that is worth the $15 sign up fee.  The problem is her page is full of little snippet clips of longer versions for an additional fee.  Many of the clips are less than 30 seconds. 

I was gonna buy a longer version from her but her asking price shut that down real quick.  She wanted £120, which comes to $150 for a 5 minute clip!  :hellno: That's just ridiculous.  Who is crazy enough to pay that for a 5 minute camera phone clip.  Ain't no FFB in history worth that kind of money.

Those days are gone forever I should just let 'em go.... -Don Henley Boys of Summer
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

Offline Old Surehand

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #93 on: April 25, 2020, 02:00:38 am »

You can still buy them digitally for 20 bucks.

Offline Jermained9

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #94 on: April 25, 2020, 02:32:00 am »
Monica Mowi just created a page on Onlyfans. She hasn't posted on content yet, but she says she will "as time allows".  She describes herself as a former fitness model, so I don't think she is currently anywhere close to the shape she was in a couple years ago.  I can't find any recent pictures of her.  Everything I find is about time years ago when she was very ripped. 
https://onlyfans.com/monicamowi

Offline papadoc1981

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #95 on: April 25, 2020, 11:20:53 am »

You can still buy them digitally for 20 bucks.
I've definitely bought all my favorites from their library.  Though I am curious why they don't try to digitally remaster to a better quality.  If it's possible.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline papadoc1981

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #96 on: April 25, 2020, 11:51:45 am »

$150 for a a 5 minute clip? Bwahahahahahaha. Are there actually people out there paying that much?  :D
Yeah she must have some sucker subscribers on a short lease who will happily spend away their life savings just for a taste of anything she can give them.  But those of us with some common sense know better.  It's a shame because she has a bunch of clips I'd love to see the full versions of, but I can't justify paying that price.  Even if I have the money I wouldn't be able to sleep at night knowing I paid that kind of money for something so.......... amateur.  We're not talking about some 4K Ultra HD professionally shot mini-movie.  It's iphone quality where she's flexing while attempting to stay in the frame.  For a 5 minute clip of that, twist my arm and I'd be willing to spend $30 at the most.  Asking a higher price than that is just plain insulting.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline FbbFanatic2522

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #97 on: April 25, 2020, 01:57:45 pm »

Those days are gone forever I should just let 'em go.... -Don Henley Boys of Summer

I can see you! Your brown skin shining in the sun.

Offline zakaka

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #98 on: April 26, 2020, 01:44:41 pm »
https://onlyfans.com/juliepereirapt is this good anyone?

publishes censored content, uncensored
  wants extra money for

Offline zakaka

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #99 on: April 26, 2020, 01:45:50 pm »
Has anybody go to Virginia Sanchez's page??
full nude content meets expectations outside of video image quality

Offline Ric

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #100 on: April 28, 2020, 09:13:41 am »
Trying Musclemama/Monstress.  Pretty good so far.

To update on some earlier comments -

Lola Montez hardly posts then puts everything behind $$

Angela Salvagno I love, but does not post much at all (and half of what she does post is probably of more interest to BDSM folks).

Barbara Carita is perfect, as long as you don't mind $30 a month, and not much interaction.  (And her full sex videos are like $150).

Jay Fuchs has the body of a goddess, and does post a lot, but the price and fact all is non-nude means I can't recommend.

Yvette Bova - literally no posts currently.  I think she's had some medical issues to be fair, and doesn't want to post until she regains mass.  Most of what she has posted is archive stuff and stuff from her site (not all bad, as if you like her that's hot).  Right now you are literally just donating money to her for no content. as she's not even posting the old stuff.

Still looking for suggestions for muscle women, 21+, physique/FBB levels of mass, ripped and ideally do a bit of interaction.

Offline fp909

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #101 on: May 01, 2020, 12:01:36 am »
Sex sells, and most people get weirded out too much by muscle that they'll even skip the girl altogether if she shows muscle. I know it's weird, they must be blind to not realize these girls are muscular. Fair enough, I was a member of some crossfit girl's page who did nothing but post sex, and no workout or muscle shots at all. Not sure that I got weirded out, but I definitely didn't re-subscribe. You need to get material from her privately, or find someone more interested in showing muscle. Private materials will be more expensive.

It's the same thing as webcam too. Hbc used to be all about the muscle and I think they even had some rules about explicit sexual stuff (can't remember exactly), but when they realized how much sex sold, it turned into a mostly sex site.

Or on non-muscle cam sites, if you can find a muscular hidden gem, most of the time she'll get naked within seconds and go to work and get offended or weirded out when you just want to see her muscles.

It's all about money. I of course have no data on how much muscle fans spend vs. regular horny guys, other than that there are very few muscle fans.

i bet you're talking about crossfit_bodybuilder. I was stoked to see she had made an onlyfans only to find out that its her and her bf having sex mostly and selfies you can find on insta****. no flexing at all, because she has a problem showing off her muscles, but no problems posing sex videos.

not surprising, though. her bf used to date lauren quinn, and i'm sure a lot of us remember what a joy she was on cam for a long while and then stopped doing it, probably because of him.

Offline fp909

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #102 on: May 01, 2020, 12:20:20 am »
id also like to add that i don't blame people for preferences. i just don't understand why someone who might be concerned about stuff going out in the world would be ok to post straight nude sex and bdsm bedroom stuff vs flexing nearly fully clothed lol

Offline bruce321

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #103 on: May 01, 2020, 03:12:17 am »
i bet you're talking about crossfit_bodybuilder. I was stoked to see she had made an onlyfans only to find out that its her and her bf having sex mostly and selfies you can find on inst@gram. no flexing at all, because she has a problem showing off her muscles, but no problems posing sex videos.
You made me look! Very pretty girl based on her IG. OF page was a waste of $25 and ten minutes of my time. This one was even worse than kgrahamsfb, because there are videos of actual sex acts, and it still manages a PG rating! How is that even possible? Very little muscle on display, and the media tends to be poorly shot.

Offline fp909

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #104 on: May 01, 2020, 05:25:37 am »
i don't often regret spending but that was the worst $25 i spent in 2019 lol.

idk if many of them feel they need to cater to those that want sexual flavor or (like one i talked to) love it as an outlet to express their sexual side. personally, im easy. a good flexing video is enough for me.

Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness Paysite Reviews  |  OnlyFans Accounts and Reviews

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View