Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by Liesbeth on 27 Apr 2016
  • Search for a special opening sequence for fitness routine. 
    A special move a feat of strength , special pose or somethig other than just needs about 5to 8 seconds
    • Liesbeth
  • #2 by Liesbeth on 28 Apr 2016
  • Ideas and suggestiong for other things to show at startup fitness routine are welcome
    A past routines did a rip of shirt,  a bicep sleeve rip ( go on stage do a flex left and right , sleeve riped and fall down,  the take of shirt ) and i did a bicep apple crush on right bicep.
    Allways like to start my routine with something special that impess and i can show in a few seconds because routine normaly is limited time between 60 and 90 seconds .
    Solook for new ideas. 
    • Liesbeth
  • #3 by Liesbeth on 06 May 2016
  • Need more votes and suggestions
    • Liesbeth
  • #4 by Liesbeth on 08 May 2016
  • At the moment i be training on bend a coper pipe as start for my routine as thick as possible. 
    Dont want just bend,  like to form something like a heart or just a cirkle. 
    My man look for the best mateial for use,  a thick pipe that is good to form for look more impressive.
    • Liesbeth
  • #5 by Liesbeth on 16 May 2016
  • Need more votes
    In the past did a shirt rip a bicep flex sleeve rip and a bicep apple crush so like to show something new but if one of the past shows is more famous i like to do this again.
    Still work on the pipe bending.  Just bed round is easy but like to bed a heart
    • Liesbeth
  • #6 by Liesbeth on 22 May 2016
  • Added options for vote
    • Liesbeth
  • #7 by Liesbeth on 26 May 2016
  • If you vote foe special flex or move,  please specify.  A combination is a nice idea too.
    Thanks
    • Liesbeth
  • #8 by Liesbeth on 04 Jun 2016
  • Preparing time is going to the end so decided to do the pipe bending.
    The high heel baooln kick is my fav opion for next time
    • Liesbeth
  • #9 by Liesbeth on 04 Jun 2016
  • Use a 22 mm coper pipe about 1 m long.
    Learnerd to bend a heart in 4 moves.  Move one just bend simple in the middle.  Move two and 3 bend the two sides round.  Move 4 bend the two halves together and close the form to a heart
    • Liesbeth
  • #10 by M7 on 09 Jun 2016
  • Use a 22 mm coper pipe about 1 m long.
    Learnerd to bend a heart in 4 moves.  Move one just bend simple in the middle.  Move two and 3 bend the two sides round.  Move 4 bend the two halves together and close the form to a heart

That's cool! I wish you all the best for your contest Liesbeth. Please let us know how it goes.

And repeated karma to you as well! It's nice that there are at least a few women who post on the forum.   :heart:
  • #11 by Liesbeth on 06 Jul 2016
  • Thanks vor vote,  wish it was more.

Did succesfull the pipe bending. 
    Looks like it impressed a lil bit because used a pretty thick pipe and was able to bend a heart and maked it  look like  easy job.

Keep poll open for see what would be a good opening for next time.
    Suggestions are still welcome
    • Liesbeth
  • #12 by Liesbeth on 19 Aug 2016
  • At the moment Poll looks like the Bicep flex sleeve rip is worth to do it again NICE
    • Liesbeth
  • #13 by jg300 on 26 Nov 2016
  • I think that the bicep flex sleeve rip is cool and sexy.
    • jg300
  • #14 by Liesbeth on 26 Nov 2016
  • Thanks for vote
    • Liesbeth
  • #15 by Liesbeth on 26 Nov 2016
  • For the bicep sleeve rip i was wearing a white  thight non-stretchable shirt . 2 or 3 numbers smaller than i normaly wear. So not easy ti breathe lol
    Free shoulders and short sleeve that ends at the top of my bicep peak The free shoulder is important for make sure sleeve falls down after ripping at the top of the bi peak.  It was also nescesary to prepare sleeve seams a lil bit for rip at the right place and on the full length of the sleeve. 
    • Liesbeth
Pages:
Actions