Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by danlee85 on 15 Oct 2017
  • (Genderqueer:born female, is socially male but competes in fbb)

• #2 by genin723 on 26 Jun 2018
  •  

The first time I seen her was at the Ms. Wings International at the Chicago Pro.
  • #3 by genin723 on 07 Jul 2018
  • Siufung Law the First IFBB Pro out of Hong Kong.

• #4 by VikingPT on 12 Jul 2018
  • 2018 Vancouver Pro Qualifier (1st place in Women's Bodybuilding Open, earned Pro card)

• #5 by Old Surehand on 21 Jul 2018
  • #6 by shimmer1 on 22 Jul 2018
  • Trying to get my head around this one. So born a female but "socially male" meaning I assume Siufung identifies with herself as Male? So why not compete as one? I assume given the amount of juice she could be on to achieve that physique (and yes I train 6 days a week and know alot about supplements) . Same with Renee Toney? Surely Renee knows she cant possibly when a FBB based on maintaining femininity because Renee simply has not retained that.

I am not at all criticizing either but it does raise the question, why not just compete as a Male lightweight.. if you identify yourself as one and take enough gear to have 5 times more testosterone then your average male, compete as?

Bad idea? Is it even allowed?
  • #7 by Old Surehand on 13 Mar 2019
  • Yes that's a nip slip. She looks so masculine, that people are probably oblivious to it.

• #8 by det2048 on 13 Mar 2019
  • Trying to get my head around this one. So born a female but "socially male" meaning I assume Siufung identifies with herself as Male? So why not compete as one? I assume given the amount of juice she could be on to achieve that physique (and yes I train 6 days a week and know alot about supplements) . Same with Renee Toney? Surely Renee knows she cant possibly when a FBB based on maintaining femininity because Renee simply has not retained that.

I am not at all criticizing either but it does raise the question, why not just compete as a Male lightweight.. if you identify yourself as one and take enough gear to have 5 times more testosterone then your average male, compete as?

Bad idea? Is it even allowed?

She is actually doing the right thing transgenders should do. Is compete in your biological division. Or else its not fair. In this case its not fair for her to compete with biologically born males. And juicing does not even it out, just compete with all the other juicing females in FBB competitions.

I know its not the cool and trendy way to look at it but its practical and realistic. If you think people should have a choice, then lets get rid of sex based divisions and let everyone compete in the same division.
  • #9 by VikingPT on 05 Nov 2019
  • Siufung Law

2019 IFBB Romania Muscle Fest Pro (8th place in Women's Bodybuilding)

• #10 by genin723 on 11 Apr 2021
  • Siufung Law

Pages:
Actions