Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
577193 Posts in 73475 Topics by 28900 Members - Latest Member: Muscleworshipper2024 April 30, 2024, 08:52:49 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Getting Broken in By My Girlfriend [A.U.] | #Wrestling
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Getting Broken in By My Girlfriend [A.U.] | #Wrestling  (Read 9025 times)

20abreha20

Getting Broken in By My Girlfriend [A.U.] | #Wrestling
« on: July 07, 2010, 02:36:32 pm »
Getting Broken in By My Girlfriend

My first girlfriend was 5'3", 100lbs, and extremely fit. She had experience wrestling with her sisters and her male friends growing up, and a naturally dominant, aggressive attitude. The first time we wrestled, I was surprised by her strength and she ended up pinning me, but I wasn't really trying my hardest and we both knew it. I figured that we both took it for granted that in a real contest, of course I would win. I was shocked when she told me that she knew she could beat me, no matter how hard I tried, and not just in wrestling, but even in a real fight. I thought she was arrogant, and that her attitude was dangerous. She told me I was the arrogant one for assuming I could win, and that I let her win because I was afraid to face the possibility that I might lose anyway, no matter how hard I tried.

Losing to a girl around my size at mercy is one thing, but being physically dominated by a girl this significantly smaller than me would be unbelievably humiliating, and I just didn't think it was possible. She was strong and fit, but I was no slouch either, and I was a good 6 inches taller and 30lbs heavier than her. I figured when we really wrestled, she would be shocked by my full strength and quickly be brought back to reality.

What I had blocked out of my memory were the many times she had tested me. She would slap or insult me or otherwise humiliate me enough to make me angry and really try to fight back, but as she kept winning, I would quickly reduce my efforts and laugh it all off. I was afraid to really keep trying, because deep down, I knew that I would probably lose anyway, and I just wasn't ready to admit this to myself. But after laughing at her and telling her it was time to bring her back to reality, I couldn't back down when she told me to prove it if I felt so confident.

We agreed to wrestle for real, and that I would try my hardest. We started facing each other in kneeling positions on the floor. I quickly grabbed her shoulders and knocked her backwards. As I tried to grab her arms, she scissored my kidneys with her legs so hard I would have instantly surrendered if I had been able to speak. I could barely even breath. She rolled me over with her legs, then clamped her legs around mine while grabbing my wrists with her hands and pinning my arms to the ground. She dug her elbows into my biceps hard as she squeezed my thighs together so hard I involuntarily yelled out. She eased up and looked down into my eyes. She had beaten me in under 30 seconds and we both knew it. I was completely helpless and at her mercy.

She let me up and rubbed her right arm, saying she had hurt herself, and this was why girls shouldn't beat up boys. When I admitted that she had beat me, but told her she hadn't really beaten me up, she laughed and said that she could of, and we both knew it. When I tried to laugh it off and told her I thought I could still probably beat her at boxing, she laughed at me again and told me I better stop before I really embarrassed myself.

She asked me if I wanted to try again and I said sure. This time she took the offensive, grabbing my wrists as I reached for her shoulders and pushing me back with her thighs. She jumped up to use her weight as she moved forward and knocked me back, landing with her knees on my biceps as she yanked up on my wrists. The pain was unbearable. I yelled out for her to please stop. My head was almost between her thighs as she sat straddling my chest. I reached up with my legs to try and grab her with them but she elbowed my thighs as they came toward her and looked down at me smirking. She asked me if I gave up and I nodded my head yes.

I admitted that she had beat me, but told her that in a real fight, we would start standing up. She quickly agreed to start again from a standing position. We locked up and I was surprised by the strength of her legs as she drove me back. I tried to duck down to the side and grab her legs, but she anticipated this and moved with me, flinging me to the ground before I could reach her legs and quickly bending my left arm behind my back as she wrapped her right around my neck and forced me down to the ground on my stomach. She sat on my back and straddled my torso with her thighs as she kept my left arm twisted behind my back and continued to choke me with her her right arm. I tried to elbow her thigh with my free right arm, and mercifully, she released my neck to grab my right arm instead, which she also twisted behind my back. Again, I was helpless in less than 30 seconds, face down on the floor with both of my arms pinned behind my back. She leaned down to whisper in my ear and told me she could break my arms if she wanted to. She asked me if I gave up and I nodded yes.

From that point on, she beat me everytime we wrestled. She even let me start on top of her pinning her a few times, and she still beat me. When I walked by her, she would slap my ass, and tell me she wouldn't protect me if I shot off my mouth when we went out. She was always the dominant one in the relationship, but now she was clearly physical dominant, too, and this took getting used to. She looked so sexy in her bra and panties, so feminine and sweet, that it was hard to accept the fact that she could kick my ass if she felt like it. She reminded me of this often. Whenever she complained about some guy she worked with and talked about kicking his ass, and I reminded her how dangerous it might be to fight a guy, she quickly asked me who won every time we wrestled, and who I thought would win if we ever got into a real fight?

It was while we were having sex that I finally appreciated just how much stronger her body was than mine. She would never let me be on top anymore, and with one arm behind my back, she would often raise my upper body off the bed as she dug her other hand into my ass. She had established her complete physical superiority, and we both knew it.

buddye

Re: Getting Broken in by my Girlfriend
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2010, 04:26:19 am »
Sniff.. sniff What's that smell?  I know it..... wait....wait....
I've got it!

BULLSHIT! ;D

20abreha20

Re: Getting Broken in by my Girlfriend
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2010, 05:08:11 pm »
i dont know  ???

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Getting Broken in By My Girlfriend [A.U.] | #Wrestling

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View