Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
577350 Posts in 73483 Topics by 28900 Members - Latest Member: Muscleworshipper2024 April 30, 2024, 07:06:04 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  First Story - Callsign "Chaos"
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: First Story - Callsign "Chaos"  (Read 9645 times)

Offline aburke

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: First Story - Callsign "Chaos"
« Reply #15 on: May 12, 2020, 05:59:53 pm »
Sara and Chelsea met halfway, staking out a bench, a bar, and some plates.  Chelsea nonchalantly removed her bra and shorts, standing naked but for her shoes.  Jones' mouth went dry.  She stood there, mere feet from him, sweat-soaked and gleaming, her legs pumped enormously from her run.  He couldn’t stop staring at them, massive pillars of female power.  He couldn’t stop thinking about the story she’d told him in the limo.  She’d accidentally killed a man with those legs, and here she was -

“Hey, Jones, my tits are up here.” she said, pointing at her full chest. 

“Sorry,” Jones stammered, “I zoned out, I wasn’t staring, Agent Chaos.” 

“Sure you weren’t,” Chelsea said dismissively.  “You weren’t staring, and you’re definitely not sporting a semi right now.”

Jones hands shot down to his crotch as he tried frantically to cover the clearly growing bulge in his pants.

Chelsea began prepping the bar while Sara stripped off her range clothes.  She kicked off her boots and dropped her pants, then removed her combat shirt in one fluid motion.  In mere seconds, she was nude.  Jones was staring again.  He was shorter than her by nearly a foot, and she had to outweigh him by nearly a hundred pounds.    She was absolutely massive, a veritable wall of female muscle and power.  She was lean and ripped, with vascular muscle exploding from every limb.  Her skin was deeply tanned, which made her already defined muscle seem even more cut.  She had no breasts to speak of, but years of hard training had built a massive pair of pecs that gave her deep, thick muscle cleavage.  She was jacked, and Jones couldn’t help but feel intimidated.  She tossed him a bottle of oil.

“You’re going to rub that all over my body.”  Sara said, almost carelessly.

“Sara, you’re so fucking extra…” Chelsea laughed.

“Maybe if you were a little more ‘extra’ you could bench as much as I do.  I want my body to look incredible while I’m lifting, and I want this little bitch to rub his tiny hands all over my body.”  said Sara.

Jones made his way over to her, opening the bottle. 
    “Wait.” Sara commanded. “Strip before you touch me.”

“Y...Yes ma’am.” Jones stammered.

“Good, you’re learning.  Another thing - You’re going to get rid of that erection, now.  And you’d better not get hard while you’re touching me, or I’ll rip your cock off.”  Sara said.

Jones stripped, his naked cock visible for both of the muscle mammoths to see.  He’d started getting hard when Chelsea walked over, and now he was fully erect at the thought of touching Sara’s enormous body.

“You are a little muscle slut!” laughed Chelsea.  “I mean, I can’t blame you with both of us standing here…  But you do need to get rid of that.  Now.”

“Ma’am, I’m trying, it’s not as easy as just-”

Sara drove her fist into his gut and shoved him to the ground.  She stood over him, watching his hard cock shrivel as he doubled over in pain.

“Seemed pretty easy to me.  Now get off your ass and rub this on my body.  And don’t forget - if you get hard, I’m going to castrate you with my bare hands.”

Jones stood as quickly as he could, and walked over to Sara.  Her massive form dwarfed him, his hands trembling as he opened the oil.  She extended her leg towards him, indicating that he should start there.  He poured the oil onto his hand and began massaging it into her calf.  She flexed at his touch, pointing her foot and hardening the massive muscle.  Jones gulped, frantically trying not to get hard.  Moving upwards, he massaged the oil into her thigh.  She tensed her enormous quad, so huge that both of his hands could barely wrap around half of it.  She moaned as he touched the inside of her thigh, and it took every ounce of Jones’ strength to keep himself flaccid. 

Chelsea walked over to the bench, and laid down.  Her full breasts were firm, held fast by shelves of pectoral beef.  Her nipples were erect, both from the ceiling fans and from watching Sara dominate Jones.  She reached up to grasp the bar, spreading her legs and planting her feet for stability.  Her cleanly shaven pussy was wet with anticipation.  Over the years, she’d trained herself to crave workouts the way she craved sex.  A good workout made her horny as hell, almost as horny as a good mission like the one she’d just gotten back from.  She lifted the bar off the bench, slowly lowering it towards her chest, breathing slowly and purposefully.  As the bar reached her breasts, it slowly pressed down into them, the cold steel making her gasp.  She paused for a moment, then pressed the weight upwards, her triceps and chest exploding with power.  She knocked out 9 more slow, purposeful reps before reracking the weight and standing.

Jones had moved onto Sara’s arms.  Sara was standing with her legs spread, her left arm extended and her bicep flexed.  Jones’ height placed her arm at just above his eye level, meaning he had to reach upwards and couldn’t even see the peak of her bicep.  “If you miss even an inch, I’m going to beat the shit out of you.”  Sara barked.  Jones knew she meant it.  He finished her left arm, moving to her right.  She lowered this arm slightly, placing her massive peak right in front of Jones’ eyes.  “If you don’t fuck this up, I might even let you fuck my bicep…” Sara purred.  Jones looked her in the eye, barely believing what he’d heard.  He paused for a moment, rubbing the oil into her huge forearm, and his cock twitched at the thought of cumming from this woman’s massive arm.  Sara caught the movement, leaning in to whisper into his ear, “Don’t you fucking dare get hard.  I’ll rip it off, right here in this gym, and no one would think twice about it.” 

Forum Saradas

« Reply #15 on: May 12, 2020, 05:59:53 pm »

Offline AndrewWrites

• Activity:
    0%
  • I love big, strong, but feminine and sweet women.
« Reply #16 on: May 12, 2020, 07:48:08 pm »
Oh, yes. Please make him fuck her biceps, lol. Finally got around to finishing this. Imlike the idea alo

Offline aburke

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #17 on: May 18, 2020, 01:26:09 pm »
Chelsea put more weight on the bar, laying on the bench again.  She called over one of the admin staff to spot her, as Sara was clearly occupied toying with Jones.  She recognized him as the man who’d been near the door when she walked in. 

“I saw you earlier.  Seems like you’re pretty good with that tongue of yours.”  she said.

“Yes ma’am, that’s what they tell me.  Can I give you a hand?”  he asked, stationing himself near her head to spot the lift.

Chelsea grasped the bar, slowly lowering it to her chest.  This time, the bar grazed her nipples, the steel causing them to harden again almost instantly.  She gasped, then pressed the weight upwards.  She cranked out 15 reps, reracking the weight and spreading her arms wide to stretch her chest.  Looking up, she saw that her assistant’s cock was rock hard. 

“Mmm...Maybe you can give me more than a hand…”  Chelsea purred.

“Ma’am, I’d be happy to, if you’d like.”  he said.

Jones swallowed.  His mouth felt dryer than ever before.  “I’m waiting.”  spat Sara.  Jones poured some more oil into his hands and began rubbing it on her collarbones.  He massaged the oil into her tan skin, terrified at the thought of letting his hands stray lower.  He knew that she wanted him to.  She’d literally commanded him to; but he was terrified that she’d be angry when he touched her chest.  Finally, he had no choice.  His hands began massaging further and further down, reaching her thick pecs.  Her nipples hardened at his touch, and she gasped.  “Mmm…” she moaned, “Your hands are so fucking tiny…”  He poured more oil on his hands, rubbing it into her deep six pack.  Each ab was like a brick jutting out from her hard torso.  As hard as he pressed, he simply couldn’t make a dent in her rock hard abdomen. 

Chelsea laid on the bench for a third time, taking deep breaths and shaking out her hands.  She’d thrown another 20 lbs on the bar, but was confident she could get it up this time - especially with the right motivation.  “Go ahead...she’s ready for you…” she moaned to her assistant.  He’d stripped off his shorts, and was crouched at the bottom of the bench with a rock hard cock.  He slowly slid it into her tight pussy.  She relished the feeling of his hard dick spreading her lips wide.  She was so fucking wet, so goddamn horny from her workout and from all the domination happening around her.  He began to pump his rod in and out of her pussy, running his hands all over her massive quads and grasping her thick ass.  She grasped the bar, knowing she could conquer the weight suspended above her.

Sara stood with her back to Jones, placed her hands on her hips, and flexed her massive back.  She transformed from a woman into a literal wall of muscle before his eyes.  The thick V-shape of her back spread out in front of him, making him feel tiny and insignificant in comparison.  He knew he had to work quickly, or risk pissing her off.  He spread the oil on his hands and rubbed it into the deep, thick, hard muscle.  It took every fiber of his being to keep from getting rock hard as his hands traced the valleys and hills of her massive back.  As he reached her lower back, she suddenly bent forward, propelling her ass into his cock and making her hamstrings explode into definition.  He stepped back, narrowly avoiding brushing his cock against her massive glutes.  He rubbed the oil into her skin, his fingers unable to dent her rock-hard glutes or the enormous swell of her hamstrings.

Suddenly, he heard Chelsea scream.  Looking at the bench, he saw her naked, slick with sweat, with a hard cock pounding her pussy as she benched more than he weighed.  She’d screamed out an orgasm and was squirting all over the other Admin’s tool.  He couldn’t tell if she’d cum from being fucked, or if she actually came from having overcome the massive weight on the bar.  “What the fuck do you think you’re staring at?”  He heard Sara bark.  He remembered the task he’d been charged with, and realized he’d fucked up.  He turned to see Sara, hands on her hips, a massive wall of flexed muscle, gleaming with the oil he’d covered her in.  He also realized that his dick was rock hard.  Sara reached for his cock.  “I told you that if you got hard, I’d rip your dick off.  What the fuck did you think was going to happen, you little shit?” she growled. 

She effortlessly shoved him to the floor, paying no more attention to the movement than if she’d swatted a fly.  “Of course you’d get hard…” she said dismissively.  “All you little muscle sluts are the same.  All it takes is some flexing and you can’t help but get it up.” She leaned down, grasping him underneath his armpits and lifting him to his feet.  “Fortunately for you, I like seeing a good, hard cock.  I like knowing that my thick, hard, ripped muscles make you lose control.  I get wet knowing that just being around me overloads every logical thought you have in your head.”   “I also know that your prick is useless to me.  Sure, it’s good and hard, but you’d cum inside me in seconds.  Then I’d have no choice but to beat the shit out of you.”  Jones could barely breathe, standing next to this muscular beast.  He wasn’t sure what she was going to do next.  Sara reveled in the knowledge that she was in complete control of the situation, and that there was nothing that Jones could do to change the outcome.

She reached down and grabbed the bottle of oil out of his hand, pouring it liberally onto her arm and rubbing the viscous liquid all over her massive bicep.  “I bet you’d love to get into my tight, wet, pussy…  You’d slide every inch of your cock in there and love every second…  But you’re not going to get to do that.  I won’t allow it.”  Jones erection was harder than ever, his breath came in ragged gasps.  “That being said, you are going to cum.  It’s just going to be on my terms.”  With that, Sara knelt down, taking his hard tool between her forearm and bicep.  She began alternately flexing the bulging muscles, sliding her arm up and down Jones’ cock.  He gasped, he’d never hard his cock fucked like this before.  The smoothness of Sara’s skin contrasted with the steel-hard muscle underneath.  She’d stroked him three times when he felt his orgasm building.  He’d been bombarded with sex since her first ran into Chelsea earlier that morning, and could barely hold on any longer.  Sara could see his glans expanding and felt his breath quicken as he neared orgasm.  At that moment, she fully flexed her bicep and forearm, clamping down on Jones’ cock and denying him pleasure.  Jones called out loudly, drawing the attention of everyone in the gym.

“Sara!” yelled Valerie.  “Get your hands off him, we’re needed in the briefing room immediately!”  Sara scoffed angrily, then decided to finish off her toy.  She grasped his pulsing hard-on, pointing it towards his abdomen as she licked the underside of his glans.  Almost immediately, he came all over himself, gasping loudly at the release.  Sara stood and grabbed her things, hardly giving Jones a second thought.  Valerie now turned to Chelsea, yelling, “Chelsea, put him down and get your ass moving!”  Chelsea hadn’t been idle while Sara toyed with Jones.  She was cradling her assistant, his legs tucked underneath her arms, and his arms wrapped around her head as she hungrily sucked his hard cock.  Valerie crossed her arms in frustration.  “Chels!  Let’s go!” she barked.  His cock still in her mouth, Chelsea rolled her eyes at Valerie, then gave him a determined look.  She curled him upwards, swallowing his whole cock deep into her throat.  She then sucked hard, pulling out its entire length.  He groaned as she swirled her tongue around the head of his dick, before finally removing her lips with a loud “pop.”  She ducked her head to the left as he came like a fire hose over her shoulder.  She then abruptly dropped him, turned to Valerie and said “I’m ready, let’s go.”

Offline aburke

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #18 on: June 01, 2020, 10:48:06 pm »
Okay, I'm finally getting a chance to write some more of this.  This bit will set the stage for their next mission.  As always, comments and criticism are appreciated!

The next two hours were a flurry of activity.  Valerie, Chelsea, Sara, and Jones quickly showered and dressed in professional attire, then made their way to the briefing room.  They were me by their Section Chief, Jen, who welcomed them in and told them to have a seat.  Jen had worked with Valkyrie for nearly 20 years, both as a field agent and now as part of the administrative staff.  She maintained an impressive physique, in spite of her no longer being involved in field operations.  She was just over six feet tall, and her muscles were lean and toned.  She wasn’t as bulky as Sara, but was still powerful in her own right.  Her face was slightly worn with the worry that came with her position, and her dark green eyes seemed to pierce the soul of whoever she was looking at.  She pulled up a series of images and layouts on a screen.  The agents saw a large, two story penthouse with access to a rooftop garden.  The main room of the penthouse was floor to ceiling windows, showing a large living space with kitchen and dining area.  Jen cleared her throat and began briefing the agents on their mission.

“We’ve been contracted by the US government, they need our skillset to complete an operation for which they require deniability.  They want us to infiltrate a gathering of arms dealers, human traffickers, and generally shitty humans at a penthouse in Tokyo.  There will be over 60 targets in attendance, so you’ve got your work cut out for you.” 

“Jen,” Sara interjected, “As much as I’d love to go in there and kill a bunch of shitheads, why don’t just blow up the penthouse, or shoot in through those windows?

“Recently, an arms dealer acquired a low-yield nuclear device, and intends to sell it on the back market.  The CIA was hoping to purchase the device from him directly so that it could be taken off the market, but he’s already identified a buyer.  Instead, we’re going to be locating and acquiring the item, at which time we’ll turn it over to the feds.  The arms dealer will be in attendance, and we need to extract the buyer’s information from him.  In addition, those windows you see are made of high grade bulletproof glass.  The building plans indicate that they could withstand any initial salvo we’d fire, at which point the targets would start fleeing.  No, you’re going to have to go in there.”

All three agents took furious notes, soaking in all of the information Jen was giving them.

“The operation will take place in two stages.  First, Valerie and Chelsea are going to infiltrate the party.  You’ll find the target, and then get him off on his own.  You need to get the information out of him as quickly as possible.  Valerie, you’ll be up first; try to use “soft” methods to get him to talk.  If that doesn’t work, Chelsea, we’ll need you to get your hands dirty.”

“Sounds good to me.”  Chelsea chuckled.

“Once you’ve gleaned the information we need, you’re to kill everyone in attendance.  You’ll need some support, as you won’t be able to bring weapons into the party.  Once you give the go-ahead, Sara will helicopter onto the roof, making her way through the garden and into the penthouse.  Sara, you’ll need to be quiet at first, we can’t have you alerting the guests to your presence while Chelsea and Valerie are still unarmed.”

“Understood.” Sara said, nodding calmly.

“Once everyone is dead you’ll head back to the roof and extract via helicopter.  If that egress is compromised, we’ll have surface transport for you.  Make your way to the ground level to extract.  Any questions?”

“Yes,” began Chelsea, “Once we’ve extracted the information from our target, do we need to extract him from the site as well?”

“No,” said Jen, “You’re to terminate him with the others.  Feel free to get creative.”

“Perfect.” said Chelsea, beaming.

“Jones will be on the helo coordinating communications and logistics.” Jen continued “Give him any supply orders you have, I want you on a plan within 30 minutes.  That’ll be all.”

Jones gathered their equipment requests.  Valerie would need an MP7 and an FN 5.7.  Chelsea requested an M240B light machine gun, with her signature Desert Eagle as a sidearm.  Both would need formal attire for the party, as well as streetwear to change into in case the first extract went south.  Sara requested a Mk 43 Mod 1 light machine gun.  She also requested two MP7s, one suppressed. 

“Agent Slaughter, what can I get you as far as clothing? Obviously the others will need to blend in with the party guests, but you’ll have a little more leeway.”

“I’ll use my standard mission attire.”

Jones looked at her confusedly, unsure exactly what that meant.

“Just tell supply that I want my standard mission loadout, they’ll know what to give you.”

Jones nodded, scribbling furiously.  Valerie also added that they’d each need a knife, and a standard operational explosives loadout.  This typically included a separate assault pack of grenades, flashbangs, and a small amount of C4.  He quickly made his way to the supply depot to get the equipment they’d requested.

Offline aburke

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #19 on: July 26, 2020, 09:46:39 pm »
Chelsea and Valerie strode confidently into the glass doors of the high rise.  They each wore form-fitting dresses which left little to the imagination and stiletto heels that brought their overdeveloped legs into sharp definition.  While their attire didn’t allow for them to be armed, it did better equip them to use their unique skill set to extract information from their target.  Chelsea’s dress was laced up the side, revealing her Adonis belt and ripped obliques.  The skirt strained to cover her bowling ball glutes and left her massive quads on display.  The neckline of the dress was asymmetrical, sweeping sideways from her right shoulder across and around her torso.   She proudly displayed her deep cleavage and clearly erect nipples.  Her shoulder-length, dirty-blonde hair hung around her head in curl, framing her beautiful face.

“I can’t wait to get up there…” Chelsea said with a grin, “Don’t get me wrong, you’re incredible at what you do, but I love when your methods don’t work and I have to go to work...” 

Valerie shot her a look, “As if I won’t have him drooling all over me in seconds.  I bet he tells us everything before I even get him off.”

“You certainly are dressed for it… Hell, I’d want to rip that thing off you and let you fuck me if we weren’t working.” Chelsea said, biting her lip and eyeing up her partner.

Valerie’s dress was a loose halter top, with a plunging v that fought to cover her nipples.  The skirt was slit on both sides, showing off her toned legs for all to see.  Her bright red hair was pulled into an up-do, with small ringlets cascading down around her face.

“Now, Chels, you’re just going to have to wait…” Val said sternly, “We have so much work to do before I’m going to fuck you.”

While talking, they’d made their way towards the security desk for the building.  The guard’s expression made it clear that he’d overheard the tail-end of their exchange.  Valerie flashed a smile and leaned over the desk, giving the guard a front-row seat to her nearly exposed breasts. He could see that her breasts were a full C-cup, maybe larger, and she wasn’t wearing a bra.  As she leaned over the desk, her dress fell away from her body, exposing most of her firm breasts.

“Mmm...and you’re welcome to join too, if you’d like.”

The guard closed his eyes and took a deep breath, trying desperately to maintain his professional composure while this red-headed goddess offered herself to him.

“M….Ma’am, can I ask what brings you here this evening?”  He finally stammered out.

“The party in Grovnitz’ penthouse is what brought me, but you’re welcome to take us home if you’d like.” said Val with a wink.

Chelsea rolled her eyes.  Val was barely warmed up and she already had this guy falling all over her.  At this rate, there was no way that their target wouldn’t give in to her charms.  At least she could kill him after...

“Um, I’ll need to see your...your um…” he stammered, frantically trying not to stare at her gorgeous cleavage. 

“Well you can already see most of them, but I’d be happy to strip down if it’ll make your job easier.”  said Val with a laugh.

Chelsea laughed.  Val was usually so reserved, but could be very brazen when it suited
her needs.  Still, they were taking too long.  They needed to get to the party, or else the target might leave.

“N...no, ma’am, that won’t be necessary.  I’ll just need to see both of your invitations, please.”  the guard said, composing himself.

“That’s the thing…” Chelsea interjected, “We don’t have any.”  She licked her full lips, staring intently into his eyes.

“Ma’am, I’m sorry, but our protocol clearly states that…” he began.

“Listen,” Valerie said sharply, instantly losing her flirty demeanor, “We’re the...what’s a good word for what we are, Chels?”

“Entertainment.” Chelsea said, directing her gaze back to Valerie and very obviously taking in her firm physique.

“Exactly.  We’re the entertainment… Greg,” Valerie said, reading the guard’s nameplate.  “Now I doubt that Mr. Grovnitz would want to waste any of the time he paid for, and he’d be pretty pissed off to hear that we wasted time “on the clock” down here arguing with you.”

“Valerie, why don’t you head up.  Greg and I can find somewhere private to...work out our difference of opinion regarding the security policy.”  Chelsea allowed her hand to trace down her abdomen and slip beneath her dress.  “I’m sure we’ll have a stimulating discussion…” 

Greg couldn’t believe what was happening.  This blonde goddess was fingering herself right in front of him, and making it clear that she wanted to fuck him in exchange for getting upstairs.  Sure it was against policy, but Grovnitz would be pissed if he held them up any longer.

“Alright,” Greg relented, “But...we need to go quickly, there’s a supply closet that doesn’t have any cameras near it. It’s down that hall and to the left.

“Excellent.” Chelsea purred.  “Valerie, why don’t you head up and let Grovnitz know we’ve arrived.  I'll be up shortly.”  The guard stood slowly, trying desperately to hide his raging erection.  “Very shortly.” added Chelsea with a snicker.

Offline crow004

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #20 on: July 29, 2020, 01:42:07 pm »
OMG this is hot! PLEASE keep going!

Offline jhunter

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #21 on: July 31, 2020, 01:46:38 am »
A very good flow and progression. Let's hope for more.

Offline aburke

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #22 on: August 03, 2020, 02:22:09 pm »

Greg began to walk briskly and awkwardly down the hallway.  Chelsea strode past
him, taking the lead, the clicking of her heels echoing across the openness of the lobby.  Greg’s breath quickened as he took the view of her incredible body.  He could clearly see that she was taller than him by at least a few inches.  The striations of her enormous calves deepened with each step, the result of hundreds of thousands of calf raises and presses.  Her hamstrings swept obscenely from the back of her knee, transitioning flawlessly into her enormous glutes.  Her ass was simply magnificent. It ballooned outwards from her thighs, flexing as she strutted down the hallway. As his eyes traveled up her body, he came to her back, exposed by the sweeping slit of her dress.  Deep dimples held his attention for a moment, but were quickly eclipsed by her massive lats.  The thick, powerful muscles flexed and bunched as she swung her arms.  Her powerful traps were just covered by her hair, but their strength was evident even as she walked nonchalantly in front of him.  Chelsea took the opportunity to adjust her hair with her right arm, flexing her massive bicep for Greg’s benefit.

“It’s just there, to your left.” Greg croaked.

She tried the handle, but found it locked.  Greg awkwardly slid between her and the door, fumbling with his keys.  Chelsea smirked, then took advantage of the closeness.  She pressed her firm breasts against his back and wrapped her powerful arms around him.  She bit his ear, then began sucking on his ear lobe.  She trailed her fingers down his torso, and past his duty belt to grasp his hard cock through pants.  Greg jumped like he’d had an electric shock, dropping the keys with what sounded almost like a yelp.  Chelsea laughed inwardly, reveling in the effect she had on him.  As he bent over to pick up the keys, she quickly checked the time on the wall clock.  They were running late, and this detour was talking too long.  She sighed audibly, disappointed that she’d have to make this quick.  Greg finally unlocked the door and they both slipped inside the closet.  Chelsea made sure to place herself between Greg and the door.  She couldn't have him trying to escape once her intentions became clear.

“Unfortunately, Greg, I don’t have very long.  That being said, I’ll make it worth your while…”  Chelsea said with what sounded like legitimate disappointment. 

“Yeah?” Greg said, his mouth dry with anticipation and nerves.

Chelsea paused for a moment, shocked at the stupidity of his response, then composed herself.  “Mmhmm...Now, that belt is going to get in the way of what I have planned…  Why don’t you go ahead and slip it off.”

“Yeah, yeah, sure, definitely.”  Greg sputtered as he undid the belt.
Chelsea grasped his waistband with both hands, pulling sharply to either side. The button of his pants flew across the room, and the zipper ripped away from the material. 

“Oops.” she said flatly, letting go of the waistband,  “Sorry about that…”

Greg’s pants fell instantly to the floor.  His underwear was tented by his raging hardon, and nearly soaked with precum. 

“My my… We should let him out of there, shouldn’t we?” Chelsea said with a chuckle.

She reached over and grasped the waistband of his underwear with her right hand and twisted her torso to lock the door with her left.  Her obliques came into stark relief, and her triceps flexed as she pulled his waistband over his throbbing erection.  The physical and visual stimulation was too much for Greg to handle.  He came the second his cock was released from it’s cloth prison, sending ropes of cum spraying out all over Chelsea’s exposed and flexed hamstrings. 

“Are you fucking kidding me?” Chelsea spat. 

“I-I-I’m so sorry, you’re just- just so beautiful- and, and I” Greg stammered.  He was mortified.  Here he was, about to fuck a goddess, and he’d cum before she even touched him.

“Greg, I’m going to cut the shit.”  Chelsea said.  “Normally, I’d beat you to death for soiling me like that.  I mean seriously, how fucking dare you cum without my permission, and all over my gorgeous thigh for fuck’s sake”  She said icily.

“I know, I’m sorry, I’m so sorry…” Greg continued to sputter.  He was terrified at how quickly her demeanor had changed.  Seconds ago she’d been smiling and dripping with sensuality.  Now she was pissed and dripping with sensuality.

“Well..I certainly can’t blame you...I mean look at me”  She said with a chuckle, again changing her demeanor on a dime.  “I’ll let you off easy, but you need to clean it up.”

“Of course, yes, absolutely.” Greg said with relief.  He might be able to salvage this yet.  He reached over to one of the shelves for a rag.

“Oh, fuck no you don’t.” Chelsea with a laugh.  “You’re going to lick your jizz off my leg.  That’s the price you pay for cumming so quickly.”

Greg stared directly into her eyes, hardly believing what he’d heard. 
“Today, you little shit!” Chelsea said, her anger clearly rising.

Greg slowly bent over, taking a deep breath and reminding himself that he still had a chance with this woman if he obeyed. He began licking his semen off her leg.  He couldn’t believe the contrast of steel muscle beneath the soft warmth of her skin. Despite the situation and what she was making him do, he almost enjoyed it. 

Chelsea knew she only had a few more minutes to get upstairs, and decided that now was as good a time as any to dispose of him.  She glanced behind her, extending her leg outward to check his progress.  As he licked the last glob of cum off her magnificent hamstring, she raised her foot off the ground and reached behind her.  She grasped the heel of her shoe and pulled sharply upwards.  The movement caught the guard’s neck between the bulging muscles of her thigh and calf.  She could feel the guard begin to fight against her movement.  She held the position for a moment, reveling in how insignificant his movements were in contrast to her strength.  Then, as quickly as she’d begun, she pulled sharply upwards.  She heard a satisfying crunch from his neck.  It was either several vertebrae shattering or his trachea collapsing. Either way he was totally incapacitated, and would be dead in a matter of minutes.  She touched her left index finger to her ear, activating the small earpiece communicator. 

“Valerie, I took care of the guard, I’m on my way up.”  She said.

“Perfect timing,” Valerie replied, “I just identified our target.”

Chelsea looked herself over, making sure she was ready to walk into the party upstairs.  She carefully adjusted her dress, straightening the bottom hem and making sure her ample cleavage was properly displayed.  Valerie was up first, but Chelsea still wanted to make an impression with the men upstairs when she walked in.  She realized with a look of disgust that the back of her thigh was still damp with the now-dead man’s saliva.  She grabbed some paper towels and dried off the liquid.  Satisfied with her appearance, she exited the closet and immediately ran into a very confused janitor with a mop bucket.  He looked the muscle goddess up and down, as if he was trying to comprehend just why this beautiful behemoth was walking out of his broom closet.  She touched her ear again.

“Val,” she said with a sigh, “I’m going to be a little later than I’d planned...I need to take care of a very unlucky custodian…”

Offline aburke

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #23 on: October 19, 2020, 02:40:44 am »
The helicopter tore through the sky above the city, making its way to the same high rise that Chelsea and Valerie had just entered.  Several large totes and hard cases took up the floor space of the small cargo area behind the pilot’s seats.  Jones was seated precariously on top of one of the cases, shifting side to side with each bump and sway as the aircraft sped towards their target.  He was aggressively avoiding looking at Sara, who was seated on the other side of the helicopter.  She was completely nude, her deeply tanned skin was fully exposed and heavily oiled.  He skin glistened in the lights from the helicopter and helipad.  Even in the darkness, the cuts and striations of her enormous physique were apparent.  Her dark brown hair was pulled back into a bun.  She stood next to the helicopter’s crew chief, looking out the window as they passed over the city.  All three of them wore headsets that were tied into the helicopter’s intercom system.

“Agent Slaughter,” Jones began, “I don’t understand. Did the clothing I requested not make it to your living quarters?”  His words came out in a tone that was equal parts worry and fear.  “I followed your instructions to the letter, I specifically requested your loadout from supply!”

“You did, and they provided it.” Sara said.  The headset Jones wore made her voice seem to come from inside his own head.  “Clothing would just get in the way, dressing like this gives me more freedom to move.  Plus, just about anybody I run into is either going to shit themselves or fall down and worship me like the little muscle sluts they are.” she chuckled.  “The only reason I wear clothes around the base is because little bitches like you would be cumming themselves every time I walked past.  As much as I’d love the idea of knowing that I left a trail of semen in my wake, the custodial staff wouldn’t.”  She laughed.  “On missions, though... it works to my advantage.  There’s not a lot of people out there that wouldn’t lose their minds if they saw me come around the corner, running full tilt at them, all oiled up and ready to kill…”  she trailed off, absent-mindedly flexing and unflexing her massive forearm. 

“Understood, ma’am.  I just wanted to make sure I got the equipment you needed.” said Jones.

“Well, let’s see, shall we?”  said Sara, popping open one of the totes.

She drew out the weapons she’d requested, slamming magazines into the MP7s and chambering cartridges in each. She pulled a bundle of nylon straps out of the tote that looked like some kind of harness.  She stretched the straps across her body.  It formed a sort of suspension system that left her body largely uncovered, but still allowed her to carry weapons, ammunition, and equipment..  She attached a large sheath knife to the strap on her right thigh, a strap that looked about to burst from the pressure of her enormous quad.  She pulled the harness up around her torso, looping her arms through the shoulder straps.  Her chiselled abs were left exposed, evidence of her powerful core and the thousands of hours she’d spent honing her body into a weapon.  Finally she pulled the M60 from the case.  The weapon was massive, a glob of steel weighing over 20lbs.  She handled it as if it were a toy, making sure it functioned properly and then loading it.  She slung the explosives pack onto her back, barely registering the weight.

“This all looks fine, good work.”  Sara said, slinging the massive weapon across her broad back.  She turned, speaking both to Jones and the crew chief, “As soon as I’ve cleared the helipad, I want you two to start unloading our gear.  I’ll make my way across the rooftop and clear the way.”  Jones could have sworn her nipples hardened as she said it.

At headquarters, Jen impatiently drummed her fingers on her desk. The control room looked like a NASA mission control center.  Huge screens allowed Valkyrie to keep track of any number of the missions they were undertaking all over the world at any time.  Even now there were a half a dozen or so operations going on.  One screen showed an overhead, infrared satellite feed of a team approaching a compound in some dense, humid jungle.  Another was a security camera feed of one of their agents sucking the dick of some politician in the stairwell of a parking garage.  The footage would be used as leverage by one of their clients, likely to get some piece of legislation approved or disapproved.  Jen wasn’t overly concerned with what came of their operations, just that they accomplished the parameters set by their clients.  Suddenly, the overhead speakers crackled to life. 

“Jen, this is Virago.  Sending target image for confirmation.” Valerie was checking in.  She must have infiltrated the party ahead of schedule and found their target  “Very good, V.  Go ahead and send the photo though your AEGIS system-” Jen stopped speaking abruptly as her phone chimed.  She glanced down at the screen, which showed a selfie of Valerie at the party.  In the background, she could clearly see a slight man, about 5’5”.  He had thinning blonde hair and was wearing an ill-fitting white tuxedo.  She estimated he weighed about 150 lbs.  “V, target confirmed.  Next time be sure to use the system that we spent $150,000 on rather than just texting me a photo.”  “Thanks Jen, Virago out.”

The elevator doors slid open, and Chelsea strode into the party.  Some of the guests standing near the entrance felt their jaws drop as she walked through the door, but she ignored them.  She was scanning carefully, first for potential threats and second to see where Val was.  She didn’t see her, but did see her fair share of potential targets.  Just about every man in the room had a bulge in his jacket (not to be confused with the ones she’d just walked past, who had noticeable bulges elsewhere), indicating that they were carrying a weapon.  She also noticed no shortage of beautiful women strolling around the room, laughing far too loudly at poorly told jokes, and hanging off the arms of male guests.  Chelsea walked over to one of them. 

“Listen,” Chelsea began, “you and anyone else who works with you need to get out of here quickly.  Don’t all go running for the doors at once, but you need to clear out.  You have no idea, but you’re in serious danger.  Go.”

The woman ran off without arguing, just as Chelsea’s earpiece chirped at her. 

“Chels, I’m in the bathroom of one of the second story bedrooms.  Grovnitz is in the bed waiting for me to ‘freshen up.’  I’m going to start working him, you stay close by in case
we have to go to Plan B.”
“Sounds good, Val, I’m on my way.”

Chelsea made her way to the second floor, finding 3 doorways in the hallway off the main room.  She carefully turned the handle on the first, finding a linen closet.  “That could come in handy later” she thought to herself.  Carefully opening the second door she could hear a woman screaming and moaning. She was either very close to orgasm or trying very hard to get paid well for her time.  Either way, it wasn’t Val.  As she approached the third doorway, a guard began walking up the stairs behind her.  Chelsea quickly made her way back down the hallway, opening the linen closet and sighing with exasperation.

“Hey, the hell are you doing here?” the guard asked.
“I’m so sorry,” Chelsea said, playing dumb, “I’m just so lost and I need a restroom.  Could you tell me where I could find one?”
“Sure, Miss,” he said, turning his back to her, “Just head back downstairs and-”

Chelsea didn’t give him a chance to finish.  She closed the distance between the two of them, snaking her right arm around his neck while pulling his forehead back with her left.  In a flash, she had him in a chokehold, her massive bicep cutting off the blood flow to his brain.  He kicked back at her, and she slipped off her shoe before driving her heel sharply into the side of his shin. She was rewarded with a sickening crack, his weight seeming to double in her arms as he struggled to keep himself upright.  Slowly, he stopped fighting until finally he was unconscious.  Chelsea stuffed him into the linen closet and shut the door.  Val had to be in the third room, and they were running out of time. 

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  First Story - Callsign "Chaos"

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View