Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
577241 Posts in 73474 Topics by 28900 Members - Latest Member: Muscleworshipper2024 April 30, 2024, 02:58:03 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [009eli] SEXUAL HARASSMENT (Femuscle Story)
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Author: [009eli] SEXUAL HARASSMENT (Femuscle Story)  (Read 21540 times)

Offline muscleboytom

• Activity:
    0%
  • male bodybuilder into huge female bodybuilders
Re: Author: [009eli] SEXUAL HARASSMENT (Femuscle Story)
« Reply #15 on: May 13, 2018, 04:05:28 pm »
Amazing! Please continue this excellent piece of writing...superb

Forum Saradas

Offline 009eli

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #16 on: May 23, 2018, 02:57:22 pm »
I might get bashed for commenting on an older story, but I'm astonished this story doesn't have bags more praise and comments than it does. Your writing is absolutely gripping Eli, and I'm saying that as someone who isn't really into this type of story either.

But the descriptions are superbly vivid and arresting, not to mention imaginative, which is seriously impressive given the source material. I labour to find new ways to describe muscle growth and my character's muscularity, it takes a lot of time and patience. In some ways you've inspired me that there is still more meat on the proverbial bone than I realised.

Anyway, I felt it was something of an injustice to see this story continue without the praise it deserves. I hope you continue writing and contributing your talents to this forum! K+

Wow. Thank you so much for the comment. Its always nice to hear when the work you put in is appreciated.

Offline 009eli

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #17 on: May 23, 2018, 02:58:21 pm »
Amazing! Please continue this excellent piece of writing...superb

Cool. Thanks. Without further ado.... here's the latest!! Pls comment. Feedback, critique etc always welcome!

SEXUAL HARASSMENT Part 7

by 009ELI, 19 minutes and 52 seconds ago
    Literature / Prose / Fiction / General Fiction / Short Stories

Endgame Part ii – ‘The Spiderman Is Having Us For Dinner Tonight.’

The moon outside Sam’s bedroom window cast the place in a smoky blue haze.

Trish teetered on her high heels over to a dresser bureau on the other side of the room and pulled out a lighter from the top of the drawers. She lit one of the candles placed on the dresser that she and Sam used to burn during their lovemaking session, and the room filled with the smell of rose petal and orange peel, the candle’s flickering light casting the room in a warm glow.

As Trish lit the candle Heather’s face came into view and the golden light played against her dark, tanned skin, dancing and casting beautiful shadows off her high cheekbones and illuminating her oversized emerald green eyes .

Trish stood in awe. The dancing candle flame finally brought the shadows and peaks and valleys of Heather’s awesome body into full view --

Trish had willed herself from her seat on the bed where she watched the muscle girl’s erotic display of power. It felt like minutes had stretched into hours as she sat transfixed and viewed the most muscular woman she had ever seen, nope correction, make that the most muscular person she had ever seen – bend, twist and flex her tanned skin, stretching it to the limit with the bulging rippling strong muscle underneath.

Trish could feel her mouth go dry as Heather, still with her back to her, brought her vast traps up to her ears. Flexing the meaty muscle hard. She could even hear a soft tinkling sound as the beefy back of Heather’s neck grazed across the dangly earrings that hung so femininely from her small dainty ears.

“Can I- Can I pose for you, please?” Heather asked meekly.

“Uhm fuck yeah,” Trish exclaimed excitedly and took her place at the end of the bed.

Although she couldn’t see it, a flicker of a smile danced across Heather’s pink lips. How desperately she wanted to impress this girl.

“I hope you like what you see,” Heather said with a sly grin knowing what would come next would surely blow the other woman away.

Trish watched in awe as Heather clenched her small fists together shaking them out slightly as her bracelets jangled on the slim wrists which stood in sharp contrast to the fat bulges of her mammoth forearms which looked like someone had wedged Christmas hams under the girls nearly fat-free skin.

Trish had noted one of the small ones as her and Heather sat on the couch, a little charm type of bracelet that a young college girl might wear. Covered with dangly heart and star charms. It wouldn’t look out of place on a collegian girl but on the roid, bulked office worker, Trish couldn’t help note how out of place it seemed.

“Can you tell me – tell me about the muscles you are flexing…” Trish asked from her spot on the bed.

“Really!?!” Heather said, genuinely excited that the dark-haired beauty was showing such an interest in the unfurling of her physique. Trish even noted that Heather’s excited reply caused her to bounce slightly and Trish let off a gasp as even this simple movement caused lightning bolts of veins to crisscross the high heel enhanced beef of Heather’s calves.

“So I’m going to do a lat spread. I’ll flex my back which will make my waist smaller.”

“Make it.. smaller?” Trish asked somewhat confused.

“It’s an illusion – you’ll see… Just let me know if you like it.” Heather said, and Trish noted once again the lingering insecurity that Heather continued to have about herself despite the fact that Trish had shown her nothing but awe for her this evening–

“Now – I bunch my fists – “

“My. God.” Trish stammered from her seat.

Heather clenched her tiny fists hard. The tanned skin turning white under the power of her fingers digging into her flesh –

“I just need to shake them out a little –“ Heather noted shaking her forearms that had now snaked with veins from the clench.

“Sometimes the blood begins to gather in them, and they become so pumped they are hard to move – “

Trish noted as the muscle girl shook her arms out slightly. The movement causing the back half of her body to shake and flex – but Trish noted quite remarkably not a single thing jiggled on her – everything moved under her thin tanned skin with coiled power.

“My. God.” Trish continued to stammer.

“Here goes –“ Heather said as she mashed her knuckled against her hips and brought the massive batwings of her thickly muscled back up to her huge pumped arms and spread them wide –

Trish swore she could hear a creaking as Heather’s powerful back muscles slid into place. Heather pulled her hands up her hips, dragging the thin connective strings of her thonged underwear high, pulling them up and causing the dangerously stretched back of the teeny-tiny undies to tightly wedge between the thickly jutting cubes of her glutes which looked like fleshy halved melons that had been painted brown and covered with a thin skin that appeared almost translucent over the fluttering muscle swells underneath.

“Oh. My. God!!” Trish could hear herself say again as slowly Heather put the finishing touches on her pose. Popping up on her toes sending her jutting calves into over drive and flexing the front of her vast quads hard causing them to pop and swell up inches away from her waist.

Heather finished the pose off by yanking her thong strings up so high, and hard Trish could swear she could hear the texture of the material giving way as Heather finished off with a –

‘God….’ Was all Trish could muster.

In one quick movement, Heather gave a final. Rock hard. Squeeze to everything in her back and Trish swore she could hear a hard snap as Heather powerful glutes powered into place flexing with such intensity Trish couldn’t believe the shredded muscles didn’t cut the small underwear in two.

“There it is – Lat spread,” Heather explained matter of factly as she stood, balanced on her toes, her X shape of muscle silhouetted against the light coming in from the streetlight outside.

Trish looked on in amazement. It seemed like the young girls back had been completely swallowed up by beefy hard flexed muscle. The lower part of Heather’s lats now hung dumbly off her body, pressing out nearly feet away – giving her waist a tiny appearance.

“See how it makes my waist look smaller.” She continued to explain to Trish who sat – eyes a glaze at the muscle display in front of her.

For his part, on the bed, Sam sat in a state of riveted fear –

He had been dragged from the living room and tossed on the bed like an old sack of potatoes – but right now his mind was racing – equal parts excitement and horror –

Trish had, just a few moments before Heather’s muscle display, placed his hand on his cock and he had instinctively started stroking it – but now that feeling was almost uncontrollable.

His cock throbbed hard under his hand and precum seemed to be oozing out of his tip that looked like it was about to blow. As he slowly rubbed himself it seemed like his cock was harder then it had ever been, and his head bulged ominously, feeling like he was about to explode. Part of him wanted to bring himself to climax, to finish – just to clear his head. Figure out what the hell was going on, but another part of him was luxuriating in the insane display that was happening feet in front of him.

Trish had hopped up off the bed. Her toned ass and legs jiggling as she clicked her high heels across the floor to her muscular woman crush in front of her.

She drew closer – Heather’s face silhouetted in the moonlight and came up behind the muscle girl pulling Heather’s panties down with a hook of her long manicured nails.

Trish’s hands planking off  Heather’s thick oblique muscles. The warmness of her skin and the muscles so deep her hands nearly getting stuck in the swells and the connective insertions of her intercostals.

Heather giggled feeling the back of Trish’s feminine hands graze across the meat of her muscled stomach.

Trish rested her hands on the bigger girls stomach, and Heather laughed, causing the inch cubed ripples of her razor sharp 8 pack to flex and contract under her hand and Trish playfully ran her nails through the dense cracks feeling the immense hardness under Heather’s paper-thin skin. Heather laughed.

“It tickles.” She said in a soft, breathy coo.
“Really? I’m a bit disappointed.” Trish said back, biting her lower lip in a playful pout.
“Why is that?’
“You look like a superhero. I didn’t think anything could harm you.”

“That’s not true – “ Heather said leaning in. Her green eyes staring in Trish’s big brown ones --

And Trish leaned forward, brushing her lips against Heather’s. A bit of breath escaping from her pursed lips and Heather could feel the warm, moisture against the skin of her face and it sent ripples down her spine –

“Wait – wait – “ She said and suddenly and bound across the room. Trish watched in awe at Heather’s massive body, teetered across the room on just a pair of tiny heels which seemed ludicrous under the hulking mass of her bulk –

Heather dived belly first onto the bed – her near 320 pounds of beef coming down hard and jostling the fapping Sam who seemed barely to notice having now segued from being able to talk and only letting out a series of animalistic murmurs and grunts –

Heather pushed herself forward and found the connector where Sam had docked his phone and scrawled around for a moment –

“Ah… there it is.” She said pleased with herself and hit play.

“On candy stripe legs the Spiderman comes
Softly through the shadow of the evening sun… “

The Cures ‘Lullaby’ poured from the stereo speakers.

“Stealing past the windows of the blissfully dead
Looking for the victim shivering in bed…”

Its slinky bass line wafting…

“Searching out fear in the gathering gloom
And suddenly a movement in the corner of the room
And there is nothing I can do when I realize with fright… “

And Heather sat there for a moment. Letting the music fill her ears. Fill her up.
She smiled. She smiled because she knew the fun was only beginning.

“That the Spiderman is having me for dinner tonight…”

To be continued.

Offline Bugenhagen

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #18 on: October 26, 2018, 10:17:32 am »
This story is awesome.

Offline taoschild

• Activity:
    36.67%
    • Richard & Jayne Greye FMG Fantasy Authors
« Reply #19 on: June 29, 2019, 06:57:36 am »
Amazing, amazing story Eli. I hope I'm not in trouble for responding, but more people have to see this one anyways. It's fantastic and I hope you are going to include a conclusion soon.  :thanks: in advance.

Offline nyfiken

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #20 on: June 29, 2019, 07:01:04 pm »
Amazing, amazing story Eli. I hope I'm not in trouble for responding, but more people have to see this one anyways. It's fantastic and I hope you are going to include a conclusion soon.  :thanks: in advance.

I couldn't agree more
 :bravo:

Offline QBikk

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #21 on: April 15, 2020, 10:32:03 am »
Hi Eli,
Any news to finish this story? What will happen between Heather and Dean?
Hope to read from you soon.
Take Care

Offline jumpy999

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #22 on: April 15, 2020, 04:57:10 pm »
QBikk, thanks for reminding me about this awesome story! Definitely hoping Eli returns to it. Heather is my dream girl - big, sexy, and loves the Cure.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline jhunter

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #23 on: April 16, 2020, 03:45:10 am »
Interesting setup. I wish that there is more to come. But as it is, the story could leave it to the reader. Thank you for sharing it.

Offline 009eli

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #24 on: April 19, 2020, 04:06:44 pm »
Hey all -- thanks so much for  the continued interest in this piece. I know there's a kind of resolution to this story -- I've been talking to Toaschild about him doing an updated condensed version which he will edit and add his own unique spin to and it will be available in a forthcoming compilation he's working on similar to his Stealing Muscle book with all proceeds going to charity. Check it out! I'm excited to see how it comes out

Offline jumpy999

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #25 on: April 19, 2020, 07:14:36 pm »
This is great news! Excited for more and a nice resolution and for Toaschild's input as well. Two of my favorite female muscle authors teaming up is a can't-lose proposition.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline jhunter

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #26 on: April 22, 2020, 09:04:14 pm »
Can't wait for this story to continue. Though the conflict is gone, will there be a retaliation from Sam?

Offline micror2

• New
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #27 on: April 24, 2020, 09:13:09 am »
Hard to find your work elsewhere  great start

Offline jcboyd

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #28 on: April 24, 2020, 04:26:19 pm »
Deviant Art @009eli for more great stuff from this author

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [009eli] SEXUAL HARASSMENT (Femuscle Story)

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View