Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
577242 Posts in 73472 Topics by 28900 Members - Latest Member: Muscleworshipper2024 April 30, 2024, 02:09:17 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  +Notable Author: [achilleus] Stories~collected
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: +Notable Author: [achilleus] Stories~collected  (Read 27492 times)

Offline totocom

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Meredith
« Reply #15 on: August 22, 2015, 09:17:19 am »
hi,
i just started to read your story, seems interesting; but dialogs in a row are very hard to read imho.
I'm Totocom (aka Scat, in another time...)

Offline achilleus

• Activity:
    0%
    • Achilleus Poetry
« Reply #16 on: August 22, 2015, 10:02:22 am »
Thanks for the feedback totocom.

I just red through it myself another time and I see what you mean. However, most of the dialogs in this story are in a context, so I am struggling a bit to strip them out in single lines. Maybe coloring will make it more readable?

Any ideas or lessons learned are most welcome.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline totocom

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #17 on: August 22, 2015, 02:15:08 pm »
Don't worry too much about that.  I know what you mean, it's sometimes very hard to insert dialogs -at least for me-  :)
maybe colors could help. I already used that trick ;)
I'm Totocom (aka Scat, in another time...)

Offline achilleus

• Activity:
    0%
    • Achilleus Poetry
« Reply #18 on: August 23, 2015, 04:03:51 pm »
Four girls scanning each other with words and shared looks, a catastrophy to happen, and a new layout to read better ... enjoy the next chapter!

Offline achilleus

• Activity:
    0%
    • Achilleus Poetry
« Reply #19 on: August 23, 2015, 04:53:56 pm »
Chapter 5

The seagull that has rested all the while on the place in front of the hotel spreads its wings and flies into the air. It flies back to the open sea where it originally came from. It flies higher and higher, over the restaurant, over the trees, and over four ladies who sit down below, opposite each other, and for a good while now. They do sit four-sided, always one facing another woman opposite to her.

Betty sits on the grass and looks at Branka opposite her. She has her knees up and the arms folded around the knees. The brown hair falling loose over her back, strapped to the head with a colorful headband.

Branka sits on the grass and looks at Betty opposite her. She has her knees up and her arms folded around the knees. The dark hair wild and curly, with a baseball cap sitting loose on the back of her head. Mrs Bossy is written on the cap.

Meredith sits left to Branka and right to Betty and looks at Loretta opposite to her. She has her knees up and gives a good effort to fold the arms around the knees. The back is crouched and she can barely touch her wrists. The thick blonde hair falls messy over her shoulders and lays bare details of her sculpted back to random intruders who, mostly, have no skills whatsoever to express their current emotions and burry them deep inside. An orange PVC cap sits tight on the head.

Loretta sits on the grass and looks at Meredith opposite to her. She has her knees up and her arms folded around the knees. The dark blonde bobby haircut sits perfectly fine but can barely be seen under the trendy Fedora hat with flower design.

The waiter comes around and asks if everything is fine or he should bring another round of Prosecco. Loretta keeps looking at Meredith, Branka is looking at Betty, and talking to Betty: “I would opt for another round, what do you say”, and as there is no answer keeps talking to Meredith “Is there anything in particular that you would prefer? You are invited of course.” Still no answer “Maybe something with low carbohydrates? Anything you want to eat maybe?” Branka is turning to the waiter “You know what, bring us a large jug of water with lemons, mint and lots of ice. This should be all right”, and looking at Meredith “I still have some energy bars in my bag, just help yourself if you want” The waiter is discreet: “With pleasure m’am”.

Meredith looks down on the floor and her lips are smooth and shiny and the corner of the mouth slides a tad bit up. She feels some effort for understanding, and she is grateful for that. Branka has her package of cigarette in her hand again. She slaps it a few times onto the back of her hand until a cigarette reaches out.

“Now tell, Betty, how are you satisfied with your apartment”.
”Brilliant, it is brilliant. Just a stone throw away from the central hotel apartments, in the forest, the temperature just right and great silence. I forgot the name of that area “she blushes “ ... there are imitations of art nouveau inlays on each of the houses balustrade.”

Meredith opens up her arms and leans backwards propping on her hands behind her back. A movement that makes her white triangular bikini well out so wide, that all three girls immediately roll their eyeballs in the same direction. Their thoughts are probably all the same “thanks for popping the ultra luxury megabust into our face. Its too dense to just ignore it” and “the halter strap is buried deep into your lats now. You better do not not flex them or that expensive thing is history” 

But Meredith is used to adjust her powerful movements to the fashion she is wearing and puts a wide grin on her face. “Any green ornaments on the bottom of the roof? A Yukon palm tree just next to any stairs up to the first floor by any chance?”
Branka takes a drag from her cigarette and thinks by herself “bitch, we clearly see your excrescence of a superior chest, its all good”, while Betty nods with her head.
“Well then … we do live in the same part of the beach”.
“No way … which of the houses are you in?”
“The one with the orange painted door.”
“Really … that’s just two doors away from me” Betty slaps with her hand of her knees “and in between there is this weird family: the mature man and his wife … and that son”
“Tell me about it …. “ Meredith rolls around her eyes, the kind of eye movement that makes everybody ask “What ? ? ?”
“You know …. girls … I have my daily routine which is .. I must confess more fun than work. It keeps me “she nods with her head left and right “ in good motion. An ongoing repetition of what I will show on stage. “
“You are posing …. the word is posing“ Loretta leans forwards and blinks with one eye.
“Exactly … I practice my posing routine every day. So I stand there on my terrace and start flexing, trying to feel inside me for tiny little flaws, things that I can improve and suddenly see the neighbors son standing at the window”
“A peeping tom ?!”
Meredith eyelids fall, but there is always this mysterious perma-smile on her lips “Indeed .. he was watching me. So I looked over from the corner of my eye and see how the right shoulders keeps moving in rhythmical motion”
 The three girls are amused … a lot … and they show.
“Sorry to say … “ Branka says …. And whipes a tear from her eye “but that’s a bit rude … playing with the feelings of a small boy”
"Oooo yes, the helpless 30 year old son all alone at home !!!”
Laughter all over the place “Jesus … that’s embarrassing .. how did you get out of this”
“I carried on with my posing, and suddenly turned to his direction. I made a big drama out of a double biceps pose, squeezing the muscles very hard out”
“And ? ? ? !!! “
“I see his head shaking like wild and then he disappears. From the period of time he stood there shaking his body I would guess he left a mess so big it will take a whole days work for a cleaning crew to get things done. I swear this guy is hanging at his window day and night to catch me posing, that’s all his whole holidays are about”.

Betty visualizes the smooth movements of the oiled up body, how the sunrays reflect on the round muscles, give them a bright gloss at their peak and lay the cuts between the muscles in a deep shadow. In front of her imaginary eye she sees the ongoing transformation of the gloss and shadow, completely exposed to the nighbours eyes.  She keeps leaning forward and asking, no … she is rather trying to pull the answer out of Merediths nose
“did this ever happen to you at other occasions as well?”
“It is!” Short and sweet! Moments of disbelieve are in the air.
Branka takes another drag from the cigarette “With all due respect, lady, but I am told something different over and over again. Guys are intimidated by muscles on a woman, They think they are gay if the like it. I remember from the days I was doing sport, I got some rude remarks and was not even close to what you are looking today”
“Quite on the contrary … “ Meredith speaks silently, almost as if she was ashamed of saying this. “I get literally stalked day in and day out. On the social networks, and in reality” the eyes look at each of the girls, in all seriousness.
Branka speaks all the louder “Now listen to that !!! You just keep talking, lady !!!!”
“Mails, phone calls, rarely ever something directly on the streets. The emotions run deep in those guys …. Sometimes it feels as if I could touch them, control them”
“Who are these guys ? ? ? ? “
“Guys from everywhere, young ones, old ones, lots of successful guys, family fathers. I have one who wants to fly me into Russia and marry me.”
“No way “
“He is begging !!!! “
“Anything sexual too ?” Bettys questions in these moments are way less innocent than she looks.
Meredith shrugs her shoulders as if she wants to excuse for what she is going to reveal.
Branka cannot hold it back “What ??!”
“To give you an idea ….. “she leans backwards with her head, which makes the bikini stick out even further, and taps with the toes on the ground “I have heaps of hand written letters to my address with pictures inside”
“And ?”
“On that pictures the guys show me … how happy they are … metaphorically speaking”
Long silence! Only after a long while Branka interrupts the silence “You receive pictures of cum shots ? ? ?” The embarrassment is out, and so are the scruffy laughters. “You ever called the police ?!” Meredith has a dreamy look in her eyes “No !”
Branka looks left and right into the spoiled eyes of Betty and Loretta. “Try to look at it from this side” Meredith has a very serious look in her face now “these guys have deep emotions buried inside them, and they have no way to articulate it. This is their way to …. “she looks around “to show me their respect. And I deeply appreciate this”.
Another round of long silence. “Wheeew … I guess I need a strong drink now” Branka … says what others are thinking.   

"Ok girls .... having said all that .... what about .. you ?" Meredith crouches forward and gives a good effort to fold her arms around her knees again "I have ... well I hope I have told a bit about me that was of some sort of interest. Tell me something about you that is special. Something that nobody else can. Surprise me"
"Fair enough" Branka snips her cigarette away. "You wanna start, Lory ?"
Loretta bites on her lips and thinks hard "Ok I know .... I can cite all dialogs of romeo and juliette from the shakespeare original"
Merediths eyes widen "Wow, thats impressive , how comes?"
"I was supporting stage actors during my times at university and always spoke with them the dress rehearsals"
"Ok Lory ... respect respect, we always listen and learn dont we. Well then what do I have to offer ..... I know ...... I can let a pint of beer run down my throat without a gulp. Just let it run through"
Meredith is clearly amused , she shakes her head "Dont you have to .... burp then ? ? ? "
Branka shrugs her shoulders and a long "eeeeeewwwwwwww" escapes Batty and Loretta "Dont you ever do that here !"
All eyes turn to Betty. "Uhm ..... I can tell good jokes"
"You are serious?"
"Of course, I am always serious about jokes!"
"But you dont want to right now ?" Betty smiles, and Branka slowly raises her hands to the side and covers her ears with them.
"All right here we go:  What is the difference between men and women? A woman wants one man to satisfy her every need. A man wants every woman to satisfy his one need."
Branka and Loretta look into each others eyes, Meredith opens her lips and burts out laughter. Her body is shaking and puts the Bikini at an extreme test. "Its cute! Listen: A man and a woman started to have sex in the middle of a dark forest. After about 15 minutes of it, the man finally gets up and says, 'Damn, I wish I had a flashlight!'. The woman says, 'Me too, you've been eating grass for the past ten minutes!'"

Women can get into the mood when a certain social barrier falls, and so it happens here and now. Summer feeling pure, the moment that could last forever. Summer feeling that suddenly is interrupted by a loud cracking sound from the background. It is the mothers instinct that makes Branka turn around in the blink of an eye " Tommy !!!! Sylvia !!!!!!! " Hustle and bustle breaks out. All four girls run in panic to the playfield. The son and daughter have been playing there, on the large shute.  A daring construction, a small wooden house with a solid iron ring around, and a long red shute attached to it. On top of the first platform there is a second platform where five kids are jumping around. The construction is held by four heavy wooden stilts.  One of the stilts has clearly been manipulated, it starts to crack down in the middle. The whole construction slips and the kids hold on to any bar or rope in pure hectic and start screaming louder and louder. The kids feel how the heavy weight presses down on the stilts and they start to slowly bend. The tension in the stilts makes a noise, so loud it can be heard all over the beach.

Suddenly the movement stops, and the kids feel how they lightly move back up again. A force from below presses the whole platform a tiny bit back up. It is Meredith, who stands below the wooden house and dares to fight against the catostrophy, as the only person on the beach. Having the life of the kids on her mind she uses her own body to work against the whole construction, that pulls down with brutal force towards earth. Her face is red and her lips are spread completely apart gritting her teeth. The eyes are completely squeezed and laying the skin around them in deep wrinkles, cables are coming out her face and throat.  She squeezes her hand into radom parts of the construction, and so hard against the tension that lays within the wooden parts that she gets a tight grip on it. She stands there for a minute or longer and feels desperate, as if she is going to be burried under a mountain of weight soon. Meredith breathes out, a few times and then shouts out loud. In a final effort she wins over gravity, an incredible force in her shoulders and back presses back up what was about to come down. The kids feel the floor moving underneath. Branka is hectic, she quickly attaches the shute to the platform and orders all kids to slide down on it. Merediths breathing starts into terrible moaning as her arms are about crack down. She waits until all kids are safe ... and lets go. The whole platform sinks in that very moment under a massive cracking noise.

Branka holds her children tight in her arms and cuddles them. In that moment a loud "Watch out !!!!!" comes from the background, and everybody moves away from the weak construction. All the massive tension in the wooden stilts and bars and floors starts to burst under a loud noise, and the massive weight crashes down on the floor. A massive cloud of dust and sand spreads over the area, and the groundfloor shakes for a few seconds so that people could feel it under the feet. Meredith breaks out in tears. 

"That was close .... "Betty is white in her face. "How could this ever happen ?"
Meredith sobs and shakes for a good while. She then whipes the tears out of her eyes. Loretta slaps and cuddles the back of the strong woman with wide movements.
"Strong girl, you did well ... you did well !!!". and after a fair pause "It is those chicos, I am sure"
"? ? ? ? ?"
"The guys who come here every night when they are drunk. Then they test out their knifes on the playground, or practise karate kicks ... exactly against this wooden kiddy house on the platform. "
"The guys destroy a childrens playgournd ? ? !!!!"
"What can you do .... they are known, they are aggressive trouble makers. We placed offical complaints at the reception, several times, but nobody dares to step up and puts them into their place"

She points over to where the beach bar is. Meredith squeezes her eyelides to see better: four guys around the counter, one guy opposite. One of the guys shouts around loud, although she cannot exactly understand what he says. He is around the waitress, laughs, slaps her butt. She obviously runs away in disgust.

"It is hard to believe and hard to say, but my man is over there as well" The silence seems like a vacuum that sucks anger unnoticed into the surroundings "This will be a very long discussion this evening, my dear husband".
Nobody noticed that Meredith in the meanwhile has wrapped her large Pareo around her body and arms, almost like a poncho, and hangs the beach bag around her shoulders.
"Wait, hold on .... hoooo hooo .. where are you off to ?!" Branka puts down her children and looks into deep blue eyes
"I am off to the beach bar"
Branka holds her wrist "No way ... we will handle this properly, right ... Lory"
"My partner has connections, we will put pressure on the management to put a ban on those guys"
Meredith breaks away from Brankas grip and holds on to her beachbag "You do what you find appropriate, I handle this my way".

She looks very deep into Brankas eyes, and then turns around and walks in direction beach bar. Her pace is a tad bit faster this time, fading away with each step: jingle - pause - jingle -pause - jingle -pause.

"Watch out madame .... I am worried about you"
"I dont know Lory ... somehow I am more worried about the guys"    

Offline achilleus

• Activity:
    0%
    • Achilleus Poetry
« Reply #20 on: August 30, 2015, 06:30:07 pm »
As the weather gets worse, so does the atmosphere. Meredith in the one corner, a couple of tough guys in the other corner. The bell rings !

Offline achilleus

• Activity:
    0%
    • Achilleus Poetry
« Reply #21 on: August 30, 2015, 07:29:29 pm »
Chapter 6

The beach bar is well rounded. Made of wood, painted in brown and white, with a thatched roof. Inside of the bar a great selection of alcohol and fresh fruits, a large fridge with an integrated ice cube maker, and a small radio hanging on a string from the roof, playing summer radio hits non stop and a pub bell just next to it. Around the bar a couple of bar stools for those guests, who want to remain for a while.
The bartender slams another beer mug onto the counter. It stands there on the alcohol soaked wooden underground, and Mike, who left wife and kids on the beach, ducks down to look at it up close from upfront: Fresh beer from the tap, golden color and with the perfect foam to top it all up. Tiny drops of water pearl off from the beer mug, the beach in the background, the sun on top of the sky burning down merciless. The smart bartender always puts the mug in the freezer, so whatever the heat outside, inside the glass it’s perfectly fine.

"Do you want to meditate over it, or drink it?" Jim’s voice is weak and throaty. He smokes a lot and is in bad overall health.
"Let me just visualize it at the best moment!" is Mike’s swift reply.

Bruce and Hank sit on the barstools between Mike and Jim. Bruce slams with the empty beer mug on the counter and yells out loud "barkeeper, I am dying ... get me another one!" Bruce has a small tattoo on his right shoulder and a golden chain around his neck. He wears black trunks and a white sleeveless shirt. His hands and fingers are rough from hard working His face looks red and swollen, from the excessive drinking over many years. When he shouts, the face turns completely red like it does so now.

"What about you big boy, beer for you? Or you want another Milk Shake ... Mr Olympia style ... with protein powder in it?"
Hank shrugs his shoulders "I am fine, still have something in my cup".

Hank is much stronger built then any of the other guys. He regularly works out in the gym and is proud of his body and shows at every occasion.
"Do you really have to wear that stupid elastic strap around your arm?" says a throaty voice from the background.
Bruce lays his arms around Hank and pulls him closer and shakes him a few times "Old man ... that’s something that he has earned ... you don’t know shit! Tell him about it ...  "
Hank puts his protein shake down and wipes the foam from his mouth." There is not much to talk about it, it is something that you have to earn. The arm has be so big that the band sits tight on it, so as soon you can wear it you deserve it."

"Why blue?" Mike takes another sip from the beer mug.
"There are different colors. Blue is quite advanced. There are still silver and gold, which are bigger and very rare"
"There is my Hanky ... one tough guy" Bruce slaps on his chest a few times "the ladies get weak in their knees and wet in their pants when they see him" He turns around and shouts over to a teenage girl who randomly passes by "Hey lady ..... !!! I can see you have a shaved pussy!!! " He rolls his tongue around his open mouth so that she can see it. Laughter breaks out between the guys. Mike shakes his head.

"What’s with you Murad, you never speak with us, just reading your newspaper .... don’t you like us anymore ? ?!!!" comes out of a mouth in a red face.
Murad makes a hand gesture from the place on the opposite side. He keeps leaning with his head over the newspaper that is on the counter. His arms are covered in tattoos all over. Not the sort of tattoo that you get in the fashion mall: an anchor on the forearm, runes and signs, a few female names, and one heart on the shoulder. His hair is black and messy hanging into his face. He has a five a clock shadow and a fat scar over the left eye.
"All right buddy ... you just keep on reading!".

A cloud appears on the sky and brings a hint of fresh air. In the background is the noise of the beach, a steady sound all through the day coming from waves, seagulls, kids screaming and music playing. Mike feels how the beer settles in and just gets caught by this sound, it is like massage for the soul. The rushing sea, the birds, jingle - step - jingle - step - jingle - step. What was that ... the rhythmical sound sinks in and somewhat disturbs the perfect scenario.

"Now freaking look at thaaaaaaat" Bruce gives Mike and Hank a slap on their chest. "Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No ... it is superman with a blond wig and fake tits"
 Jingle - step - jingle - step louder and louder. Jim looks over to where the noise is coming from, squeezes his eyes, and a drop of sweat is on his forehead. Meredith arrives at the bar. Close to the counter, with a bit of the distance either to Murad on the left, and the four guys to the right. She places the beach bag on the stool just next to her. Hank looks over to her body up and down, left and right ... . The body underneath the Pareo sticks out to all directions and is heavily filled. He looks down to his own body, shoves his chest forward and widens his shoulders as if he was about to go onstage. Bruce looks puzzled: either the amount of alcohol he consumed today starts to kick in, or it is the woman on the opposite side that makes him wonder, or it is both together. He speaks in a loud and clear voice and pronounces each word on its own
"Nice weather we are having today, m'am"

"The temperature is indeed fine, but the humidity does not really agree with me" She clutches the beach bag "and I have the guts feeling it does not agree with others as well" She screws up her eyes and looks into the round: That must be Mike, with the beer mug in his hand. Just the way Branka described him. The guy next to him must be the idiot who harasses innocent girls. Presumably he's the one who demolished the children’s playground. The guy next to him looks physically fit, but not all too bright, obviously they are friends. Meredith’s look briefly touches Jim at the end of the line and then scrolls all the way back to other side of the bar scanning the estranged Murad all over.

Meredith knows this type of situation quite well because she has been in it over and over again. A delicate situation, some need for controversy, and her being the only one to step in and seeking clarification. The emotions are running high in her and tons of actions are waiting to be released from body and lips. What usually happens then is the execution of a fix pattern: She makes a sally, a fight breaks out, often verbally, more often physically, and there is no limit in intensity for this woman if she has a purpose. The inglorious outcome: Those people she is trying to protect accuse her: of her lack of empathy, she might have endangered others. Today is a different day: Meredith does not want to experience the same frustration again, she needs a different way to deal with the situation.     

"You do not really like to talk to us lady" Bruce spreads out his arms and wiggles on his hips looking left and right with a wide grin. "Anything in particular you want to .... discuuuusss with us ? ? !! "
His hand and bemused face keep moving all the time. Meredith’s pupils expand and narrow a few times, looking at Bruce and Hank and suddenly gets an appetite for a feminine, smart controversy.

"Let me see ... I had this very interesting tour in town watching the arts of expressionists. But presumably you are not really interested in expressionism. "
She shrugs her shoulders and pulls forward her chin, with hanging eyelids. Her one hand is on the counter and she tips with the fingernails on it.

"Any drinks for you too?" The bartender looks over the shoulder to the guys, and then to Meredith again. Meredith interrupts her finger tipping and waves with her hand, while the palm of the hand never leaves the counter. Inside she quivers with emotion, at the look of the guys who nearly caused damage to Branka’s children, but she only lets out what she decides to let out, and at this moment her face looks without any emotion, just her fingers tip all the time.

"Of course we could also talk about physical attributes, strength, and courage .... but that would qualify only for one of you then, at least a tiny little bit.” Bruce stretches his throat out and wiggles with his head and speaks with a funny voice
"She surely must mean me"
"Surely" Hank hisses at him.

"The blue band, the one on your upper arm" Hank looks at it "Yes exactly this one. Respect! You have earned it" Meredith gives him the thumbs up. "I have one, too ... but mine has unfortunately become too small, wait .. I show you".

She opens her bag again and digs deep in it, and suddenly has an elastic band in her hand
"It’s a golden one" comes from a throaty voice "didn’t you say that’s the largest?"

"Here, try it on" Meredith throws the band over to Hank.

Hank looks hasty left and right "No sorry .. I can’t do that" [/color]
"Come on Hank .. it comes from all sides now ... show her it fits you too."

Hank gives a try and pulls it up the arm. It does not hold and slips down again.

Jim wants to know "Can you do it better ma'm ? Its easy to dig out a band"

"You do not believe me, right."
She gets up from the bar stool and comes over right in the middle of the group. "Well you know ... I wanted to spare you the embarrassment, but as you insist on it. Give it to me .... "

With a small arm movement she pulls back the Pareo over her shoulders, it starts to slip and falls down on the ground. Mike spits the beer out to the ground, he suddenly realizes who this woman is. Bruce is silent for a good while. Hank is probably the only one who understands what he is looking at. He knows the hard work that is required to build up even the tiniest bit of muscle, and he knows how the confidence grows with every gained inch. He looks at her body from the corner of the eye, he looks at the muscles that she has completely exposed for everybody to see now.

Meredith enjoys the moment of surprise, and she keeps boasting about here luxury body. In that moment she is desperately looking for eye contact with Hank, but he does not look back and keeps staring at the bar with a stiff neck. Meredith straps the golden band onto her upper arm right where the shoulder begins and puts her elbow onto the counter, right in front of Hanks eyes. Hanks heart starts to race, up to his throat. Meredith starts slowly bending her arm, making the golden band cut into the skin. She further bends the arm, and the stiff elastic band starts to expand. She takes deep satisfaction out of showing off the magnitude of the brutal strength in her biceps. Hanks heart is bumping wild in his head now, while the band further and further expands, until the fabric starts to tear open at one side. Hank has no other chance but looking how Meredith’s biceps makes the golden band rip apart. Snip, and gone it is. This is the woman’s golden moment: she digs out all the seductive tricks that she has in her bag, plays with her eyes and smile to provoke any kind of reaction in Hank. She lays the tossed apart golden band around his neck.   

In that moment Bruce slams his fists on the bar counter "You don’t make a fool out of my friend!!!!"

The tactic works: it is not her who starts the fight this time, Bruce does. His face is redder than red. He jumps off his bar stool and makes a quick movement towards Meredith. Hectic breaks out
"Don’t, Bruce!!!!"
 Mike and Hank both hold him back and push him backwards. More and more clouds move into the sky, even dark clouds here and there. Meredith enjoys the moment, she has the guys where she wants to have them and starts playing her game. Her voice is softer, almost erotic al in a sudden.

"Bruce, Bruce you are a tough man", she makes one step forward, and another one and squeezes herself into the crowd that just built up in front of her. She uses her body to move Mike and Hank to the side and presses herself against Bruce’s body. He has foam in front of his mouth, and his look drills deep into Meredith’s eyes. "Let his arms go ... it is ok" Meredith reflects the aggression in his look with her eyes, but her lips indicates she is in control of that moment. Bruce feels how Meredith lays her right arm around his waist, and softly pulls his body forward. He also feels how the dense bust is pressing his upper body back at the same time, something that brings him out of balance and almost makes him slip. She lays her head to the side and puts a wide grin on, showing her teeth.
"I am sure we can become good friends, don’t you think ..."

With her other hand she grabs Bruce’s free hand, and lays it on her bust. She puts her own hand on top of it and moves around his hand all over the bust. Over the big inlays, the huge pectorals, the nipples, the bikini ropes, she lets him feel everything. Her voice increases in strength and she starts to talk like to little children who have done something wrong
"You see ... this is much better. Instead of stalking young, immature girls and day dreaming about sexual encounters a grown up woman like me can give you so much more than you would ever expect. Enjoy it!"
Bruce is almost glued to Meredith in his moment, and has no control over his hand making wide circular movements over the breasts. There is still aggression in his moaning, but pure pleasure mingles in ... more and more. There is confusion in his eyes, there is aggression in his eyes, and there is raw lust in his eyes.

He suddenly struggles and tries to break free. Meredith lets him go, looks at him as he stands there crouched over the counter, and chuckles. Jim clears his throat a few times and giggles, too "You have a boner, Bruce."

The mobbed one stands there crouched forward, as the fat boner causes pain in his pants, and feels how his aggression flows back in. He makes a terrible grimace with his face, takes an empty bottle from behind the bar, breathes heavily and smashes it over the edge of the wooden plank. In that moment Murad in the background closes his newspaper, gets up from his chair and walks over to the group. He pulls a knife out of his beach shorts and opens it up. Hank builds himself up and gets into position.

Meredith’s voice is now loud and clear "Ho ho ho ... gentleman, please we don’t want that right"

"Ahhhh are we suddenly scared ...... pussycat. You wished you have never touched me huuuu. You will get hurt now. "

"You think so? Well then .. lets think this through one by one. First of all you will try to stab me in my back, because you have done that many times before right. As I am practiced in knife defense I will be quicker and break your arm. Then I will be taking your bottle off, which will not cost me much of an effort, and shove it right into your tiny butt. And finally a fight between me and Hanky Panky will break out which does not worry me all too much. But what does worry me is the security guards that will be storming in then and kicking us off the camp, something that neither of us is really looking for, right. So be smart, lay the knife down, and lay the bottle down".

Here is the new Meredith: not only driven by emotions and good cause, but the will to finalize and succeed.

Murad takes the knife, turns it around and rams it into the wooden plank on the bar. He spits on the ground. Bruce still holds on to the broken bottle and hisses at Meredith
"So what are we going to do now ? ? !!!" 

"We will ..... " she takes a long pause "settle this like adults. In what we call at the gym a 'game of honor'"
"A what ? ? ?!!! "

"It is a challenge that requires, bravery, muscular strength, and pain resistance. Hank ... you know it , right."

The sky is now completely coated with dark clouds, and the first thunderclaps settle in.

"What’s the prize, what’s in it" Jim has its bright moments, not very often, but now is one of them.
"If you guys win, I take you up to my apartment, and you will receive sexual pleasure like you have never experienced in your life before. All of you."

The stakes are out, and dirty laughter mingles into the aggression of the fellows.

"And if I win, you guys will leave the beach and never come back again". A minute of silence. Bruce spits on the floor, lays the broken bottle to the side, and waves his head over to Meredith
"Deal! Lets do this shit".

Meredith turns to Mike and looks into his eyes. She soon realizes that this is no place for him to stay. "A storm is coming up. You rather move over to your family and take care of them". Mike gets the hint pretty quick, this is no place for him to stay. He throws the money for the beers on the counter, and leaves. 

Offline achilleus

• Activity:
    0%
    • Achilleus Poetry
« Reply #22 on: September 05, 2015, 11:47:52 am »
And if there is only one person readin I am very glad to continue.  ::)

Feel free to give feedback if you like, good or bad (constructive criticism that is), I always appreciate.

Offline achilleus

• Activity:
    0%
    • Achilleus Poetry
« Reply #23 on: September 05, 2015, 03:22:25 pm »
Chapter 7

Blood draw. Well sort of, at least for one of the two contenders involved. The belt is the same that is used as blood arrest at the blood draw: ugly blue color, and completely stiff and inelastic. The heaven knows where Jim was pulling this armband forward, but it is the main tool for this game of bravery.

Hank straps the belt over the arm and pulls it tight and closes the clip. Like he would be doing for preparing a blood draw. Just that the belt does not completely squeeze into the skin, it just sits tight. Apart from that another small difference: the belt is wrapped around both arms, Meredith's and Bruces's, as they are standing side to side, shoulder to shoulder.

The wind gets stiff and fresh, and thunder and lightening start to penetrate the sky. For some reason the bad weather spreads over the sea only. The wind blows through the corridors that are building up at the beach, and spins hats and towels around, but the dark clouds remain out on top of the open water.

Bruce takes his time to explain, his voice fights against the noise of the windy weather: "Here are the rules: the band is wrapped around both arms, which means you have limited space. It is just enough for your both relaxed arms. As soon as one of you starts to flex the biceps, it will consume more space. The total amount of space is a static value, which means that the opponent will have a limited amount of space. The belt will cut into his arms. The first one who gives up under the pain of the pressing belt loses, the other person wins." Jim has a look on his face as he has just heard the last few sentences of quantum theory. "Are you guys having any questions?" Meredith and Bruce stand next to each other in tense silence. Bruce is a bit taller than Meredith, so his shoulder is bit above hers.

Hank leans over to Bruce and whispers at him: "You do never lose your tension in your arms, you hear me, - never - let – go -. Fight against the pressure whatever it takes!"
Bruce starts to shout out very loud "You don’t fucking talk to me like a little kid I can handle that with ease my friend "

His eyes are burning, strains of hair spin in the wind. More and more people who happen to sit just next to the bar on the beach pack their stuff and move a bit away. They settle down in safe distance again and look back in fear. The bartender keeps talking and talking: about the beach rules, the clients he is afraid to loose, the security guards. He is not heard anymore in this turmoil and the bad weather. Jim sticks a cigarette in his mouth, his 20th for today. He only sees what he wants to see: Bruce is a man, and Bruce has all the aggressive movements on his side. And he sees a great sex adventure coming up. What he does ignore is the fact that Bruce’s body and muscularity, as rough guy he might be, looks absolutely ridiculous compered to Meredith’s body, a prodigy of discipline and hard work. Hank could join in and support him, and they would still look inferior to the woman on the opposite side.

Meredith shakes off tension in her quads and free arm. Her solid body, her heavy hair do not move in the storm. It does appear as if she is the eye of the thunder:

"I am still not sure whether this is a good idea, you should be in there Hanky. I am afraid Bruce will have to masturbate left handed in the future if he insists to play the game."
Bruce freaks out and shouts from deep inside his body like a child that is losing control "Start this bloody shit, will you!"

His head is redder then red and the red color goes down over his shoulder and chest, as he pulls forward and back with his arm. Meredith follows only very smooth Bruce’s aggressive movements, she raises her arm into a starting position and he follows now. What a relief for a change, she thinks, to be in the defensive position and wait and react. Heavy rainfall starts over the open sea. The heavy wind swirls around Merediths body  in circles. 

"Ok guys you’re in position" says Hank "Ready? Go!!!!!!!!!!"

Bruce immediately clenches the fist with his coarse fingers and starts to elbow and flex his arm. The brawny biceps start to pop out and claim some of the limited space inside the belt. Meredith’s eyebrows are high up, and the wonderful eyelashes stretch down the large eyelids. Squinty she monitors how the armband slowly cuts into the muscle meat of her relaxed upper arm. She can feel it but it does not hurt. Meredith remains like that for a while and does not even notice the struggle of her counterpart.

"Is this it?" her voice is silent, soft, but increases with each word "Is this it? Is this the reason why I come around all the way. A puny guy with absolutely no skills no strength and no way to impress me, is this all you have on offer?" The last few words she shouts out so loud that a few drops spit out of her mouth with it.

Her pupils are small like needles now and red veins run through her eyeballs and she starts to speak through her fletched teeth while her traps pull down the corner of her mouth.
"Now watch this you poor excuse of a human being, this is how the game is plaid."

For the first time of the day Bruce’s mouth keeps shut. Meredith detects fear in his eyes. She starts to get tense in her arms and spread-out-fingers and slowly begins to bend the forearm. Bruce can feel how she starts to consume more and more of the space and the band presses against his upper arm. His fist is still clenched, but the rest of his arm loses control. His forearms shake uncontrollable and his shoulders start to slip below Meredith’s shoulder. More and more space is consumed, and Bruce can feel how Meredith’s expending biceps presses against his arm, and the belt cuts in deeper and deeper from the other side. Panic runs through the body! The only way to release the pain is to relax the arm, which will make it softer and smaller. The very thing that Hank told him not to do. Some space is released, but Meredith gains it back quick, she flexes her arm further and the belt cuts deeper into his meat, just without any tension to resist. Bruce feels how the belt cuts down all the way to his bones. He has a buzzing sound in his ears and the vision starts to fade away. He realizes only flashlights of what is going on around him, and he can feel only a massive pain in his arm. His feet keep slipping to the side as he struggles to stay up and almost hangs on Meredith’s arms. Only the loud yelling of his torturer and an ongoing fresh breeze of wind keeps him alert.

Suddenly Bruce feels relieve on his arm. Meredith’s arm gets smooth. He sinks down on his knees and his opponent squats down to give him a break. Bruce hackles as if he wanted to suck up all the oxygen from environment and bursts into whining. These options appear in his head: he can try one more time and fight back. Given the pain in his arm an option that terrifies him and makes him shiver while it runs down his spine. He would love to run away. But he can’t, he is still strapped together with the arm of Ms Strong-Like-An-Ox. The most reasonable option in this moment, to give up and excuse, does not exist in Bruce’s head. It is simply not there. Bruce knows how to treat women, not how to be treated. He has done some laughing AT, stalking AFTER and even raping OF, but to be instructed BY a woman is something he looks at with childlike anxiety.

Hank stands in the background, kicks into the ground and seems to talk to himself. He looks worried. Jim seems to be frozen: his eyes are wide up, gaze at the scenario, and the cigarette sticks in his mouth, although it is already burnt down to a long stick of ash. Murad observes with great interest. 

Thunder and lightning, thunder and lightning. “Get up again!!!” Meredith gives a new effort and pulls Bruce up just with her one playing arm. “Do you give up now my dear friend ? ? !! Do you give up ? ? ? !!!!!” For the first time in this game she clenches her fist, ready to put in everything in it she has got. All the power and tension starts to propgate from the clenched fist over the whole arm and puts it into warrior mode. Everything looks grim on her now, the arm, the posture, the look in her eyes.

Bruce is still trapped in no-option-land. And so it happens how it always does happen when we are with the back against the wall and no rational solution is at hand: from the depth of the body an instinct arises. And this instinct sends a warning out to Bruce: he suddenly has a vision that he cannot control. It is just there. Bruce sees fractions of what is going to happen in a few moments: he visualizes how a brutal force is going to be released within her arms. He sees pressure overload expending the biceps at bending the forearms, making the belt cut into his arm again. He sees his bones cracking.

Time for a change. These words are easy in structure, but they mean a change in life for Bruce "I give up!". Never had he said anything like that before to a woman. He has heard it. He has ignored it. But he has never said it. He sinks down on his knees and his fists. Hank rushes over and releases the pressure band. "Are you ok buddy ? ? ? !!!" Jim sits in the background, in the same position he does for the last ten minutes. The cold cigarette filter sticks in his mouth, the ash has fallen off minutes ago. Only his eyes are a tad bit wider than before.

"Gimme the band !"
Hank hastily strips off his blue muscle band and throws it over to Meredith. Meredith takes the band and uses it to make a braid with her thick long hair. IN a steady and round movement she sweeps over her forehead and pulls back the hair a bit further.
"Not that band ... the other one".
Hank asks no questions and gives the other band to her as well. In the macho way of thinking the game is over. Meredith has proven something and she will leave and celebrate. But this woman is not after victory, she has a purpose. And no solution is at hand yet.

Meredith steps over Bruces crouched upper body, with the belt in her hand. She dismisses the idea of him being a serious opponent. And the final result has still not been achieved, the guys are still hanging around at the bar area, eventually ready to leave, but still present. The final message has to be crystal clear.

Matchpoint: Meredith wraps  the pressure belt around Bruces neck, and drags him all the way from the bar area to the open beach. Over the rough ground the shirt shredders in pieces, and the trunks rub off his body. There she towers over him, broad based, looking down on the man on the ground. She gathers herselve for the last sentences to come. The white, triangular Bikini moves in wavelike motion, from the heavy breathing. Before each sentence the white bikini will stretch apart from the expending chest. And each sentence will start with "You". And every time the word is announced the chest is going to tighten and pull the triangular bikini inwards, while the expanding back puts the halters to an extreme test:

"YOU have put the life of innocent children at risk. YOU are the reason why honest people avoid this bar. YOU have offended women for absolutely no reason. YOU are going to leave. NOW."

When the speech is finished, exactly at the last word, Bruce jumps up and runs as fast away as the feet carry him. The fact that he is almost stripped naked does not bother him anymore, he wants to leave the place at all cost. With a few seconds squeezed in between, Hank follows. Not the same panic movements, but very fast. Murad stands there, shakes his head ... and shouts over to Meredith:
"I leave at free will. You have not beat me yet".
He throws his apartment key over the knife, that still sticks on the counter. He leaves slowly and looks over the shoulder to Meredith.

From the childrens playground to the apartment area. If there was anybody on the wide field who has not noticed the turmoil yet, now he has. Merediths final sentences spread like a shockwave over the whole area. Everybody saw Bruce running. The bartender sticks his head out of the beach bar again: he cannot believe that its over. He rings the pub bell over his head and shouts out loud: "The beach bar is open again".

The fight is over, the dark sky draws back, and a few sunrays come out again. Everywhere people get up and  come over to the bar. Cheerful laughter. Dogs barking. Children screaming. Meredith mingles in and goes back to the bar.

Here come Loretta and Betty: they fall around Merediths back and neck and into downright laughing and talking. A few steps behind Mike and Branka and their kids. Branka comes closer to the girly tower. She does not join in the hugging, but she is looking for eye contact with Meredith.
"And I thought ... you are coming here to have a word with the guys."
"Well, I did have a words with the guys, didnt I ?" The tied together blone hair shakes left and right.
"You even risked your beautiful face, Meredith. Look at your eye".
The muscular woman digs deep in her handbag to get the makeup mirror out. She notices a tiny scar over her right eye, gets her makeup out, the brush, and takes all the time in her world to get it in good order again.
"Thanks for that supergirl, in the name of the whole family".

Loretta links arms with Meredith and looks at her and puts on her most welcoming smile: "We are going  to town tomorrow evening" she nods and smiles over to Branka "having something to eat and then dive into the night life. Do you want to join us?" But Meredith does not listen at that moment. She is too busy to get her beautiful appearance back in line again. And she thouroughly performs this task.

Offline Jaguar

• Activity:
    10%
  • Thank you to ALL our authors!
« Reply #24 on: March 13, 2016, 01:36:32 am »
 :bravo: :cool2:   Really excellent !  Chilleus, I loved the ending too.
* You are the author and you are the boss of your story!
* Take your time and write what you are driven to write and what your characters drive you to write.
* The story is the journey, and when the journey is over, we will all wish it was longer.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  +Notable Author: [achilleus] Stories~collected

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View