Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574164 Posts in 72927 Topics by 28775 Members - Latest Member: edman10 April 19, 2024, 11:43:19 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  What's happened to...?  |  Georgina McConnell
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Georgina McConnell  (Read 17649 times)

Offline elma

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Georgina McConnell
« Reply #30 on: March 30, 2017, 02:06:22 pm »
Damn it!

I thought there might be new pics.

Not gonna happen. She's absent from social media.
User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas

« Reply #30 on: March 30, 2017, 02:06:22 pm »

Offline godzilla0083

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #31 on: April 05, 2017, 08:14:49 am »
Georgina shouldn't have quit the bodybuilding scene. When she was big and huge, she was the best looking female bodybuilder around. She had a great future ahead of her in the sport.

Offline elma

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #32 on: April 05, 2017, 02:06:25 pm »
Georgina shouldn't have quit the bodybuilding scene. When she was big and huge, she was the best looking female bodybuilder around. She had a great future ahead of her in the sport.

At the last stage of her bodybuilding career, she developed her legs more and didn't focus on arms that much. Since then, she's opted for brazilian look.

UK_Fan

« Reply #33 on: April 05, 2017, 11:40:59 pm »

Why not?  Very few BBing shows to enter in the UK (if any above local amateur shows) as the UKFBB (equivalent of the local IFBB) dropping FBBing from their contests a few years ago and women like Georgina had to settle for Physique, which itself is on a downward trend over here too.  She (at the time) was in her very early 20s with no funding, so how exactly was she supposed to fund her training and dietary/supplements with no path to become a pro (its not as though being one is a living).  She was also likely missing much of here years as a young adult having fun (and bfs) by all the training etc.  Things might've been different had she lived in the US, maybe Cananda or some parts of continental Europe, but not the UK.  Very few UK-based quality athletes coming through to the pros lately, and those that do (Rene Cambell being one) don't stay for long.

Offline kevin1

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #34 on: April 07, 2017, 03:24:43 am »

Why not?  Very few BBing shows to enter in the UK (if any above local amateur shows) as the UKFBB (equivalent of the local IFBB) dropping FBBing from their contests a few years ago and women like Georgina had to settle for Physique, which itself is on a downward trend over here too.  She (at the time) was in her very early 20s with no funding, so how exactly was she supposed to fund her training and dietary/supplements with no path to become a pro (its not as though being one is a living).  She was also likely missing much of here years as a young adult having fun (and bfs) by all the training etc.  Things might've been different had she lived in the US, maybe Cananda or some parts of continental Europe, but not the UK.  Very few UK-based quality athletes coming through to the pros lately, and those that do (Rene Cambell being one) don't stay for long.

Dont think bodybuilding stopped her having boyfriends, money may have, she was disciplined you can still have fun but yes you cant go wild.
The truth of the matter it was an incident with her and her then boyfriend being seen together, so I assume she was much bigger than the guy and the guy could not handle the stares and she realised she would have this issue for the rest of her life.

How do you know this?

Offline godzilla0083

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #35 on: April 08, 2017, 02:27:33 pm »

Dont think bodybuilding stopped her having boyfriends, money may have, she was disciplined you can still have fun but yes you cant go wild.
The truth of the matter it was an incident with her and her then boyfriend being seen together, so I assume she was much bigger than the guy and the guy could not handle the stares and she realised she would have this issue for the rest of her life.

Not necessarily or wholy - she had often faced haters who made very unpleasant remarks towards her for a long time before she got a bf, which she mentioned on her IG page (before she stopped BBing and took the page private), YouTube video and in the UK media.  Unlike in the US and many other countries where muscular women are at least tollerated by most people, in the UK there is a lot of vile abuse directed toward them, even those who are undeniably beautiful (and would easily pass in the street [covered up] as such).  I suspect that, together with the lack of any sort of career in the type of competition she (likely) wanted (bodybuilding), she decide to call it quits, at least for the moment.

Bear in mind that the training, rest and sleeping patterns aren't exactly condicive to a normal life, especially if she wanted a 'normal' job and social life as well (i.e. not working in the gym and being able to go out in the late evening/eat what you want).  I suspect that the cost (financially) of being a bodybuilder in the UK is also much higher than in the US, where gym fees, food and suppliments are almost certainly a lot cheaper, in addition to general day-to-day costs.  She was, what, 21-22, probably earning well under £20k p.a. - how is that going to pay for all those costs just when she is thinking about moving out and starting out on her own or with a bf if she has all the (large) costs associated with BBing?

To me personally since I'm married and such. The bodybuilding lifestyle is perfect for me and my wife cause we both have careers that we do. No offence to Georgina but she didn't much have going for her except bodybuilding. Bodybuilding is strictly a money driven lifestyle. You need the money to buy supplements that bodybuilding offers. It's a unique lifestyle choice. Plus on the count of rest for the body, peace of mind, relationships wade heavily on a bodybuilder. Georgina with all due respect should've move to America. She definitely would have a great time bodybuilding in America. America is much more accepting to bodybuilders. No haters here folks. Just acceptance.

Did you really just say acceptance and America in the same sentence? :laugh:

Yes I did cause it's true.

Offline LiveFree

• Activity:
    3.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #36 on: April 08, 2017, 11:21:29 pm »
I don't think people realize, or maybe don't want to admit how detrimental being an FBB is to their health. It's more surprising when women deal with the health issues and risks over a long period of time than it is to see someone young give it up.

UK_Fan

« Reply #37 on: April 09, 2017, 09:28:45 am »

Not necessarily or wholy - she had often faced haters who made very unpleasant remarks towards her for a long time before she got a bf, which she mentioned on her IG page (before she stopped BBing and took the page private), YouTube video and in the UK media.  Unlike in the US and many other countries where muscular women are at least tollerated by most people, in the UK there is a lot of vile abuse directed toward them, even those who are undeniably beautiful (and would easily pass in the street [covered up] as such).  I suspect that, together with the lack of any sort of career in the type of competition she (likely) wanted (bodybuilding), she decide to call it quits, at least for the moment.

Bear in mind that the training, rest and sleeping patterns aren't exactly condicive to a normal life, especially if she wanted a 'normal' job and social life as well (i.e. not working in the gym and being able to go out in the late evening/eat what you want).  I suspect that the cost (financially) of being a bodybuilder in the UK is also much higher than in the US, where gym fees, food and suppliments are almost certainly a lot cheaper, in addition to general day-to-day costs.  She was, what, 21-22, probably earning well under £20k p.a. - how is that going to pay for all those costs just when she is thinking about moving out and starting out on her own or with a bf if she has all the (large) costs associated with BBing?

To me personally since I'm married and such. The bodybuilding lifestyle is perfect for me and my wife cause we both have careers that we do. No offence to Georgina but she didn't much have going for her except bodybuilding. Bodybuilding is strictly a money driven lifestyle. You need the money to buy supplements that bodybuilding offers. It's a unique lifestyle choice. Plus on the count of rest for the body, peace of mind, relationships wade heavily on a bodybuilder. Georgina with all due respect should've move to America. She definitely would have a great time bodybuilding in America. America is much more accepting to bodybuilders. No haters here folks. Just acceptance.

Move to the US?  Don't you need certain skills needed over there and a job to go to?  Georgina is very young, and is unlikely to have those necessary skills (I don't think she has a degree or suchlike) or any job offer - as I said, I sounded like she liked training and the look, but not working in BBing (i.e. being a trainer) 24/7.  Its not like decades ago where people just 'wnet' to the US to look for work - I also suspect that Georgina had very little funds to help her (again, see my comments about the higher costs in the UK), which would not help her in such a move either.  It wouldn't be a good move at that stage in her life - pehaps 10-15 years later maybe, when she had more experience in life/jobs and money behind her.

Whilst its often the case that FBBs get into relationships with MBBs (or at least men who train/are involved in the industry), over in the UK there are far less bodybuilders (men and women) than in the US, so the likelihood of her going out with a MBB was lower, and its also noticeable that more muscular women in Europe shy away from relationships with MBBs, more often going with ordinary blokes than in the US.  As such, the pull away from BBing is far stronger in the UK, especially when the much higher level of haters over here.  Even as a fan I find it very difficult - most guys who are fans of FBB keep it to themselves, as they (as well as FBBs) are often accused of being gay by (sadly large numbers of) uninformed idiots.  Georgina had to put up with a LOT of that, which, for a teenager to woman in her early 20s was probably very significant.

Offline stratos

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #38 on: April 10, 2017, 09:30:00 am »
Sorry for being 'captain Obvious' but I wonder was I, because some people clearly don't get that these women don't owe us anything. All the arguments for her early retirement have been made, lack of prize money, insecurity from her boyfriend, long term health effects, constantly dealing with internet trolls. Hardly a big shock that she retired in that context. Many choose to for the same reasons. I am actually more surprised with the ones who stay long term. At the end of the day, we will find someone else to wank to, but Georgina only has one life. I say more power to her and wish her well.

THIS STATEMENT!!!! :bravo:

Offline stratos

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #39 on: April 10, 2017, 10:42:24 am »

Did you really just say acceptance and America in the same sentence? :laugh:

Yes I did cause it's true.

If you left it at "America is more accepting", then that is one thing (although I haven't heard any measurable evidence concerning the acceptance of fbbs in one country over another); but to add "No haters here folks.  Just Acceptance" is insane.  I was initially reacting to the acceptance part in regards to various types of people but when you relate it to fbbs, that is still not the case.  We have the most dominant female athlete  to ever live in Serena Williams, who carries about half the size of any fbb and we have to read she is too masculine by all these articles and tons of jerks cosigning the article in the comment section.  We have former first lady Michelle Obama who in shape, without the bulky muscle and all these A-holes around the country talking about she looks like a man.  Finally, with all due respect, you don't know what she has going on in her life, maybe she has so much going on she decide to leave bodybuilding.

Offline schillster1

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #40 on: April 10, 2017, 03:26:02 pm »

You  "America is more accepting... No haters here folks.  Just Acceptance" folks make this American laugh.  If remember right female bodybuilder, Teagan Clive was arrested at one time for using a public restroom because she had big muscles, no large tits, and shorter hair than David Lee Roth.  America is far from accepting, with a greater amount of haters than Europe has got.   I'll get off my 1st Amendment soapbox now so "real" WASP Americans can rant and rave, and we can back to semi-normal on this website.  ;)

Offline Foamy

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #41 on: August 05, 2017, 02:59:20 pm »
I think she is 5'9

Offline elma

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #42 on: August 25, 2018, 01:11:36 pm »
She lost all muscle and became a dental assistant. Guess the guy with the boyfriend theory was right.
Look for insta****.com/georgiimac and search for Georgina Mac on facebook. Judging by what she does now and how she looks like, we won't see a comeback. This one is gone for good.

Offline darthfury78

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #43 on: October 04, 2018, 07:52:34 am »
She lost all muscle and became a dental assistant. Guess the guy with the boyfriend theory was right.
Look for inst@gram.com/georgiimac and search for Georgina Mac on facebook. Judging by what she does now and how she looks like, we won't see a comeback. This one is gone for good.

Yep. Georgina is long gone from the FBB scene. She does looks great now than as a FBB. It seems that the sport was ruining her social life. She got rid of the muscle to become a girly girl once again.

Offline Frank Griffin

• Activity:
    0%
  • Frank Griffin
« Reply #44 on: January 21, 2019, 03:02:45 am »
Sad to see someone that had a great future be pushed out by naysayers

DeviantArt: ffovfls

If you have discipline, drive, determination, NOTHING is impossible
- DLB

Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  What's happened to...?  |  Georgina McConnell

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View