Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572495 Posts in 72087 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 03:14:08 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Fitness, Figure, Bikini & Wellness  |  Liza Kampstra
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Liza Kampstra  (Read 4279 times)

Offline Saradas.Org

• Ordem e Progresso
  • Admin
  • Activity:
    100%
  • I ♥ Saradas
    • I ♥ Saradas
Liza Kampstra
« on: May 03, 2009, 12:09:35 pm »

Liza Kampstra

The Path of a Figure Competitor

I  grew up playing soccer, dancing, riding horses, running track, swimming, biking, roller skating - you name it, I did it! My passion for competitive soccer grew into my teens and early 20s but was cut short due to some knee injuries. I started looking for sports I could do without putting a strain on my knees. I moved to Florida and started living the beach lifestyle - swimming, rollerblading, beach volleyball, fishing, and boating. Eventually, my business brought me to Colorado and I picked up a few more activities to add to my list of fun things to do! I was hiking, mountain biking and snowboarding and enjoying the beautiful Colorado weather!

A  few years after my son was born, I thought I was falling apart. I was absolutely exhausted. I was moody, tired, and had no motivation to do anything! Nothing I did for fun even appealed to me anymore and I was barely 30 years old! I was diagnosed and treated for adrenal fatigue, and once I started feeling better, I decided to jump back into life and train for a triathlon. I loved the training and the competition and never grew bored trying to improve in three different sports, but my body never really looked or felt its personal best.

My friend and running coach thought I might like to set my sights to something different. She introduced me to IFBB Pro Carla Sanchez and the Performance Ready Fitness and Figure Team. I cleaned up my diet, increased my weight training and within weeks, dropped nearly 5% body fat! Twelve weeks later, I entered my first competition and took 2nd Place in the novice class and the open class, qualifying me for nationals! As I round out my first year of training with Carla, I am preparing for a spring and summer full of NPC national competitions!

I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Forum Saradas

Offline kingofaser

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Liza Kampstra
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2022, 11:58:10 pm »

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Fitness, Figure, Bikini & Wellness  |  Liza Kampstra

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View