Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575029 Posts in 73003 Topics by 28867 Members - Latest Member: Usg April 24, 2024, 05:51:29 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Worse session ever
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Worse session ever  (Read 14415 times)

Offline Seppe3333

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Worse session ever
« Reply #15 on: November 09, 2022, 07:14:15 pm »
Lauren Powers and Sunfire.  Boy Im old

Offline Bulklover

• Activity:
    16.67%
  • FBB who will jump out of a b'day cake and hurt me
« Reply #16 on: November 15, 2022, 05:17:00 pm »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Lauren Powers and Sunfire.  Boy Im old

LMAO!  Right there with you!  Wait!!! . . . Sunfire . . . ummm . . . Blond? Victorville area? Weird scarring on the inside of her forearms like she tried to pick up that barrel full of hot coals from the TV show Kung Fu?? 
Life sucks and then you die.

Offline Seppe3333

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #17 on: November 15, 2022, 08:15:11 pm »
not sure where Sunfire was from as she was touring.  she wasn't in the scene that long but there are some old videos out there of her.  She was hot but not a good session

Offline Warhawk Overdrive

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #18 on: November 15, 2022, 11:03:25 pm »
not sure where Sunfire was from as she was touring.  she wasn't in the scene that long but there are some old videos out there of her.  She was hot but not a good session

I thought she was from Vegas  ???
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

Offline glenron

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #19 on: November 16, 2022, 06:19:26 am »
Count me as an Old timer as well. I definitely remember Lauren and Sunfire. I really wanted to session with Sunfire I too thought she was hot. We had one basically set up we just couldn't make our schedules work out to meet. I was bummed but I guess I didn't miss out on much. Sorry you had to suffer through a bad session with her

Offline Bulklover

• Activity:
    16.67%
  • FBB who will jump out of a b'day cake and hurt me
« Reply #20 on: November 16, 2022, 05:59:15 pm »
My "Sunfire" was a different girl.  But as I recall, what a GREAT several sessions, but also very weird.  She lived up in the Victorville, CA area which for those who reside elsewhere is a semi-rural, meth/poverty infested area east of L.A. in the high desert off state road 138 (for those who know the area).  SHE, however, was great looking.  More than a 90s figgie, but not quite a bber.  5' 9" w/long blonde hair, a bright, open face. As I rode up to her place, she bounced out the front door in short dungaree cutoffs and a white button-down long-sleeve shirt with the middle tied in a knot exposing her abs and rolled up sleeves.  Gave me a big hug as I climbed off my bike (the HD was always a good way to intro myself to a bulkette) and welcomed me inside.  I cannot now recall where I discovered her . . . might have been TER, might have been the wb270.  Anyway, she welcomes me in and after some initial pleasantries asks me how I'd like a massage.  Um . . . great!!  Heehee!  After about a 30 min. back and hamstring massage on a prof massage table, she has me roll over.  Oh, she's nekkid!  A PERFECT body with gorgeous, tasteful, not-to-big enhancements.  Lovely biceps and delts, just a dreamboat of a supremely athletic poster-girl for Aryan Supremacy Magazine.  I need to mention, parenthetically, that she had these weird scars on the insides of both forearms that stretched from almost where her wrist attached to her hand up to almost the crook of her elbow.  Remember the TV show "Kung Fu" with David Carradine (for you old timers)?  Remember during the opening credits when he is tasked with hoisting up a giant cauldron of coals with his forearms, forever scarring him?  THAT is what the inside of her forearms looked like.  I never did ask.  Anyway, after I roll over, she climbs aboard and off we go to the races.  I was so turned on that when the moment of glory hit, I thought I was going to blow my frontal lobe out into the Anza-Borrego desert!!

I went back to see her several more times and every time was like that.  HOWEVER, on about the fourth or fifth trip, I made the major tactical blunder of mentioning that in the interim I'd sessioned with Christine Marshall; I do not now recall how it came up in conversation.  Oopsie!  She got sooooo pissed and did such a drastic personality turn that I thought we might actually come to blows.  No amount of apologizing.  No amount of saying how touched I was that she was jealous or that she actually really cared about me sufficed.  So, with my tail between my legs, I booked it out of there like the devil was after me, never to return.  Fortunately, she had no personal information on me, or I am certain she would've gone after my job, my personal life, whatever.  That was about five years before I retired in 2012.  Whew!  Lesson learned.
Life sucks and then you die.

Offline MixedFighter99

• Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #21 on: November 17, 2022, 12:03:02 am »
I always find it a bit odd when sessioniates get very territorial especially when they are traveling. Do they expect Schomes to just sit around and wait for them? The best though when they take it as a competition therefore raise their game. I had a few like that and it was awesome!

Offline BigelowMask

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #22 on: November 17, 2022, 12:17:48 pm »
I have had loads of sessions with some big names and each one gets better and better as you know what to look out for and expect in the next one. FYI I except FS.

The worst one was Ironfire. Very very expensive, and I was young and naive and careless with money. I did ask if FS was offered and she did say yes but I failed to ask exactly what kind of FS. Cause in the session the most we did was DATY. Will not go back again and I now make an effort understand what exactlY fS is.

Offline Chainer★

• Andras Pikler
  • Activity:
    100%
  • +1 (978) 394-5711
« Reply #23 on: May 21, 2023, 09:51:12 pm »
She is back to play You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Selling my home. What's my home worth?

Greetings from North Reading, Massachusetts

Muscle girl stuff? Female muscle magazines, dvds, posters and more?

Offline jullyeg

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #24 on: May 22, 2023, 06:33:55 am »
I have a contrasted or paradoxical recall of my unique session with Gunfire.
On the one hand, the facts are: she was not very pleasant, we negotiate a shorter session and lower fees, as she did not want to provide what I expected, although I was very clear in my e.mails... Another fact was she was really beautiful and sexy (athletic but not hugely muscular).
But, on the other hand, I keep a strong memory of that session because, she punished me in a way I did not expect. Her strength was really amazing, and even if I prefer sensual session, we armwrestle and she almost broke my arm.
On of the strongest women (pound per pound) I have met. Much stronger than most fbb. And she knew how to use her power.

Offline jullyeg

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #25 on: May 22, 2023, 06:37:13 am »
As I already told on this forum, my worst session was probably Colette Guimond.
And it is ironic, because nevertheless, I had several sessions with her (at that period, there were few session providers travelling).

And the biggest disappointment was Lisa Cross

Offline charmingcarl

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #26 on: May 23, 2023, 09:52:32 pm »
Oh jeez.  What happened with Lisa Cross??  She would be a dream come true for me!

Offline HectorTheInspector

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #27 on: May 24, 2023, 08:27:33 am »
My "Sunfire" was a different girl.  But as I recall, what a GREAT several sessions, but also very weird.  She lived up in the Victorville, CA area which for those who reside elsewhere is a semi-rural, meth/poverty infested area east of L.A. in the high desert off state road 138 (for those who know the area).  SHE, however, was great looking.  More than a 90s figgie, but not quite a bber.  5' 9" w/long blonde hair, a bright, open face. As I rode up to her place, she bounced out the front door in short dungaree cutoffs and a white button-down long-sleeve shirt with the middle tied in a knot exposing her abs and rolled up sleeves.  Gave me a big hug as I climbed off my bike (the HD was always a good way to intro myself to a bulkette) and welcomed me inside.  I cannot now recall where I discovered her . . . might have been TER, might have been the wb270.  Anyway, she welcomes me in and after some initial pleasantries asks me how I'd like a massage.  Um . . . great!!  Heehee!  After about a 30 min. back and hamstring massage on a prof massage table, she has me roll over.  Oh, she's nekkid!  A PERFECT body with gorgeous, tasteful, not-to-big enhancements.  Lovely biceps and delts, just a dreamboat of a supremely athletic poster-girl for Aryan Supremacy Magazine.  I need to mention, parenthetically, that she had these weird scars on the insides of both forearms that stretched from almost where her wrist attached to her hand up to almost the crook of her elbow.  Remember the TV show "Kung Fu" with David Carradine (for you old timers)?  Remember during the opening credits when he is tasked with hoisting up a giant cauldron of coals with his forearms, forever scarring him?  THAT is what the inside of her forearms looked like.  I never did ask.  Anyway, after I roll over, she climbs aboard and off we go to the races.  I was so turned on that when the moment of glory hit, I thought I was going to blow my frontal lobe out into the Anza-Borrego desert!!

I went back to see her several more times and every time was like that.  HOWEVER, on about the fourth or fifth trip, I made the major tactical blunder of mentioning that in the interim I'd sessioned with Christine Marshall; I do not now recall how it came up in conversation.  Oopsie!  She got sooooo pissed and did such a drastic personality turn that I thought we might actually come to blows.  No amount of apologizing.  No amount of saying how touched I was that she was jealous or that she actually really cared about me sufficed.  So, with my tail between my legs, I booked it out of there like the devil was after me, never to return.  Fortunately, she had no personal information on me, or I am certain she would've gone after my job, my personal life, whatever.  That was about five years before I retired in 2012.  Whew!  Lesson learned.

LOL, awesome write up!
The Sunfire I was thinking was a tanned Blonde out of Florida years ago. She was listed on the WB270 and did some video work.

Offline HectorTheInspector

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #28 on: May 24, 2023, 08:39:25 am »
Sarah Brooke - all she did was talk (blah blah blah) and smoke weed. She is very full of herself, waste of time and money.

Iron Angel - Probably the most beautiful woman I have ever met or been in the same room with, for those who don't
                   know her, she was a well known pro bodybuilder and fitness expert. Horrible session and way too expensive.
                   She stopped doing sessions years ago.

Goddess Devastation - Just an overall strange one.

Offline crazycrazy

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    6.67%
  • Just plain crazy
« Reply #29 on: May 24, 2023, 11:52:02 am »
My worst session ever was with Amber Black. I've described this session before, but I'll recap , briefly: Crawl under a king-size matress and soak it with a hose. Stay there for one hour. Then give the matress $300. That describes my session with Amber Black.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Worse session ever

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View