Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575447 Posts in 73165 Topics by 28867 Members - Latest Member: Firestartertg April 25, 2024, 07:38:48 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Worse session ever
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Worse session ever  (Read 14422 times)

Offline marfam

• Activity:
    3.33%
Worse session ever
« on: August 18, 2022, 07:36:47 pm »
I want to share the session I had today.
I'm 56 y\o and I would say I have more than 30 years of sessions , I would estimate around the 100 sessions.
I had my fair share of bad sessions but today was the worse.
I'm hesitant to mention her name for the slight chance it is a mistake on her side and it is her livelihood but let's hear your opinion if to share her name or not.
I usually look for a sensual session with fbb if possible and always ask for full service. Some agree and some obviously not.
Anyhow I had a session with this lady a few years ago and then it was clear that I will only get a HJ.
It was an ok session , not something special.
When I learned that she comes to my country I asked if she is doing a full service and she replied they yes and named the price that is fair for this type of session.
I arrived at her hotel. On the bright side she is very muscular and sexy. I always pay at the beginning as I like to take care of business first and then it is all pleasure.
It began nicely but in a few minutes she started to give me HJ and kept at it and when I tried to stop her she used her strength to keep going.
Again , in her favor , she is strong. I my favor was that I'm not weak and in my age it is easier for me to control myself.
eventually I told her that this is not what we agreed and she asked me if I brought protection. I had sessions when the lady told me to bring the protection with me ( mostly in the US I think because if the police find a woman with protection she might get into trouble) . In any case as I didn't have the protection it was more or less all over and she said that it was my duty to bring it as when you go to the beach it is your responsibility to bring the sun lotion. For my it is the first.
Now came the worse part , when I was ready to leave she asked for the money , and when I kept saying that I paid when I came in she said I'm wrong. At the end she just told me to leave.
I don't know if it was a trick to make sure I don't ask for my money back (didn't attend to ) or if she has the memory of a gold fish.
It was a nightmare , not only It was the worse session she also make me feel like a thief.
It is interesting to learn if such behavior is common .
Thank you for letting me share this

Forum Saradas

Worse session ever
« on: August 18, 2022, 07:36:47 pm »

Offline FBBMW

• Activity:
    3.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Worse session ever
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2022, 03:44:45 am »
Few who I have met requested the money in advance.  They usually leave it on the table.   
If the SG gave up quickly about the $, then she probably remembered it. 

The aggressive HJ may have meant she didn't want to do more.   

If you have agreed on FS or if you want to be ready just in case, you should always have condoms.         

Offline FemFlexUSA

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
    • FemFlex
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2022, 07:33:15 am »
I'm 56 y\o and I would say I have more than 30 years of sessions , I would estimate around the 100 sessions.
I'm hesitant to mention her name for the slight chance it is a mistake on her side and it is her livelihood but let's hear your opinion if to share her name or not.
I usually look for a sensual session with fbb if possible and always ask for full service. Some agree and some obviously not.
Anyhow I had a session with this lady a few years ago and then it was clear that I will only get a HJ.
When I learned that she comes to my country I asked if she is doing a full service and she replied they yes and named the price that is fair for this type of session.
I arrived at her hotel. On the bright side she is very muscular and sexy. I always pay at the beginning as I like to take care of business first and then it is all pleasure.
It began nicely but in a few minutes she started to give me HJ and kept at it and when I tried to stop her she used her strength to keep going.
Again , in her favor , she is strong. I my favor was that I'm not weak and in my age it is easier for me to control myself.
eventually I told her that this is not what we agreed and she asked me if I brought protection. I had sessions when the lady told me to bring the protection with me ( mostly in the US I think because if the police find a woman with protection she might get into trouble) . In any case as I didn't have the protection it was more or less all over and she said that it was my duty to bring it as when you go to the beach it is your responsibility to bring the sun lotion. For my it is the first.
Now came the worse part , when I was ready to leave she asked for the money , and when I kept saying that I paid when I came in she said I'm wrong. At the end she just told me to leave.
I don't know if it was a trick to make sure I don't ask for my money back (didn't attend to ) or if she has the memory of a gold fish.
It was a nightmare , not only It was the worse session she also make me feel like a thief.

Maybe there is some language barrier (barrier language??) here, but if I read you correctly, it seems you are saying you wanted FS but did not bring the necessary supplies and were then upset that you did not receive FS and were asked to pay twice for the same service.

Assuming all the details you shared are true and accurate:

Your failure to be properly prepared is entirely your fault.

Her failure to remember you paid upon arrival is entirely her fault.

herbicepscam.com - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle

Offline jullyeg

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2022, 08:19:48 am »
The professional provider is supposed to bring everything necessary to the services she is committed to offer.
No "fault" by FemflexUSA, IMHO...

Offline HarryFlimFlam

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2022, 08:43:00 am »
The professional provider is supposed to bring everything necessary to the services she is committed to offer.
No "fault" by FemflexUSA, IMHO...

😂😂

Offline marfam

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2022, 12:16:35 pm »
Ok
I guess you  learn all your life.
Thank you guys.

Offline lifted

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2022, 01:18:42 am »

I would like to know the name for future reference? Have had a few bad ones myself

Offline MixedFighter99

• Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2022, 11:55:49 am »
I never had that happened before but i did have one keep complaining i should sign up for a longer session even though it was an hour long. Never went back to her.

Offline Female Bodybuilding

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
  • Rock Hard Muscles
« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2022, 03:15:05 pm »
She is Mirage. She did same thing to me. She is tricky, beware guys.
I Saradas

Offline Prophaniti

• Activity:
    30%
« Reply #9 on: October 21, 2022, 05:40:03 pm »
Yea Mirage is bad for that. I've paid her for clips and it takes forever to get them, but I do get them in the end

Offline Mindfulness1

• New
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #10 on: October 21, 2022, 08:40:55 pm »
This is in no way related to the sessionette mentioned above - just a short story of my worst session experience so far.
In retrospect - I can admit it to be as much my fault as the girl I met and I am open for some advise for future sessions. :funny:
Well - email correspondence mentioned that a sensual session (my preferred option) would include posing, nude, touching, licking big c... - well the table was quite full of tempting options and I agreed on meeting up with this goddess a couple of months later. She met me all pumped and ripped - in a sexy outfit. She started to pose, posed some more - let me touch her muscles - then after half an hour the top went off and some more posing..me sitting in a chair - her standing in front of me.  And that was it - one hour had passed and the humble client thanked her politely and went out - stunned by her physique - but a bit uncertain of why nothing more happened.

Well - my expectations must have been way beyond what she had in mind when I entered the room. I guess I should have reminded her what we had discussed a couple of months earlier in a more recent mail correspondence. It feels a bit awkward to raise this issue in the actual session - wanting to keep a nice atmosphere in the session room and being respectful of the woman I am seeing. It's an expensive hobby we are having - but I guess my days of "go with the flow" is over and I might be more clear in my communication close to the actual session in the future.

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: October 22, 2022, 01:59:46 am »
This is in no way related to the sessionette mentioned above - just a short story of my worst session experience so far.
In retrospect - I can admit it to be as much my fault as the girl I met and I am open for some advise for future sessions. :funny:
Well - email correspondence mentioned that a sensual session (my preferred option) would include posing, nude, touching, licking big c... - well the table was quite full of tempting options and I agreed on meeting up with this goddess a couple of months later. She met me all pumped and ripped - in a sexy outfit. She started to pose, posed some more - let me touch her muscles - then after half an hour the top went off and some more posing..me sitting in a chair - her standing in front of me.  And that was it - one hour had passed and the humble client thanked her politely and went out - stunned by her physique - but a bit uncertain of why nothing more happened.

Well - my expectations must have been way beyond what she had in mind when I entered the room. I guess I should have reminded her what we had discussed a couple of months earlier in a more recent mail correspondence. It feels a bit awkward to raise this issue in the actual session - wanting to keep a nice atmosphere in the session room and being respectful of the woman I am seeing. It's an expensive hobby we are having - but I guess my days of "go with the flow" is over and I might be more clear in my communication close to the actual session in the future.

About 90 per cent on you staying silent but you know that.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned [View]

Offline MLB93

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: October 30, 2022, 02:55:36 am »

Man, things must have changed since I sessioned with her in 2016. One of my favorite session experiences. Got more than I expected for a $180 session. Sorry to hear that, man.

Offline squeezemebaby

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: October 30, 2022, 08:40:48 am »
Man, things must have changed since I sessioned with her in 2016. One of my favorite session experiences. Got more than I expected for a $180 session. Sorry to hear that, man.

Don't worry. Nothing changed: Mirage is always amazing.

-Squeezemebaby
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned [View]

Offline e_honda

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    50%
« Reply #14 on: October 30, 2022, 10:57:08 am »

I don't think anything's changed. These are 2 different things.

Her in person session experience seems to be first rate, as just about everyone who's met her can attest to. It appears she's not as good about delivering on custom vids or webcams, which is the thing people complained about.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Worse session ever

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View