Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
576504 Posts in 73359 Topics by 28883 Members - Latest Member: Rafael@war April 28, 2024, 08:34:04 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Mutiny
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Mutiny  (Read 7633 times)

xmr

Mutiny
« on: October 25, 2009, 12:49:37 pm »
        I cant believe there is not one review on Mutiny. Let me first start by saying that I've had many sessions over the years, with some of the most popular session providers. If I could see any of them tomorrow it would be Mutiny. Initially I knew she was a very beautiful girl from her pics. When I knocked on the door I was pleasantly surprised, she was much more beautiful then in her pics. Upon entering the room she was very social which caught me off guard. Before we even started the session she told me a lot about herself and seemed to be very interested in knowing about me almost like she was doing research or writing a book. We must of talked about 30 minutes, although I enjoyed the conversation I was concerned it would shorten my session. During our conversation I discovered that although she is from Canada she has only been speaking english for about 6yrs. Her english is excellent with a very slight but sexy french accent. She is also very intelligent and can converse about all subjects. The Session was incredible and even after conversing for 30minutes I still got my full hour and some. One of the most sexy, beautiful pleasant women inside and out that I have ever met. If she comes to your city you would be "Crazy" not to see her. Almost like it was important for her to make sure you were pleased. "Best Session Ever"

Forum Saradas

Mutiny
« on: October 25, 2009, 12:49:37 pm »

Offline samsonite

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Mutiny
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2009, 06:39:19 pm »
Please tell us what kind of session did you have. Some details, but not all would be appreciated.

foster342000

« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2009, 11:50:17 pm »
Who is Mutiny??

LeoSev

« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2009, 12:15:45 am »

lunleni

« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2010, 03:11:20 pm »
she is one of the most beautiful women of wrestling and she is skilled to love to see her videos.

NewYork

« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2010, 08:06:37 pm »
I did a clip with Mutiny.  She was beyond gorgeous and fun.  I was 200 pounds she was ultra skinny.  I let her get me in holds and they hurt.  She was sensual and was full of sex appeal.  I doubt she could really beat most guys.  I mean she could if you let her get you in a hold, but I dont think she could get you in the hold herself.  But a lot of fun and great personality.

lunleni

Offline trey1981

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Mutiny
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2011, 10:12:22 pm »
I haven't seen much on here about her.  She looks like the type of girl that would give a great sensual session, which is what I like.  Does anyone have any info on her?  Does she offer extras?

Offline raraparu

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2011, 04:55:52 pm »
 Check her out on her website, www.mutinywrestling.com. She may smother you while wearing a top, but that,s about how sensual she gets. No handjob, no blowjob, definitely no hide the salammi.

Offline taalesoufs

• Activity:
    13.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Mutiny
« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2012, 06:44:58 am »
Anyone can tell me if email adress of mutiny works??? Anyone have an answer recently??she never answer!!! ??? And what about her session????

Offline Juvi

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2012, 05:29:00 pm »
She is not very fast in answering, but don't worry, she will answer you over the weekend (you asked for a session on her European Tour?)

As for her sessions...it's worth waiting for a answer  ;)
She is a nice and friendly person and fun to deal with.

Offline taalesoufs

• Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #11 on: August 17, 2012, 11:24:43 am »
Yes i ask for a session in her european tour but no answer since two week  ???

Offline cap9900

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: August 17, 2012, 02:14:23 pm »
I have had 2 sessions with Mutiny and I think she amazing.  A very sweet young lady, with a great smile and the French accent is awesome.  Oh yes, she can wrestle a bit too.  She will choke the life out of you with a smile on her face.

Offline taalesoufs

• Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #13 on: August 17, 2012, 04:20:09 pm »
Ok! And you send her an email does she answer quickly?? What is her email adress??

Offline Juvi

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #14 on: August 17, 2012, 05:12:40 pm »
Don't worry, she will answer all mails concerning the European Tour this weekend, she wrote that on FB.

But I understand you, you are nervous that she won't have time for you and that she will be all booked soon  ;D

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Mutiny

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View