Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
576313 Posts in 73313 Topics by 28883 Members - Latest Member: Rafael@war April 27, 2024, 09:55:47 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Layla Lane
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Layla Lane  (Read 18610 times)

Offline carlvick

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: Layla Lane
« Reply #30 on: October 30, 2010, 01:18:48 pm »
I've seen her a couple of times, most recently about two years ago.  When I first saw her I was struck by how great her body looked - she was smokin hot.  But she is kind of a flake.  At her apartment she insisted the session take place on a small futon, which kinda sucked.  She's not really into sessions that much I think, but has a steady stream of customers because of who she is.  My first session with her was in a hotel room, which worked out much better.  YMMV, but we did so some kissing, some nudity, and HJ. 

Forum Saradas

jgalt40

Layla or Melissa Coates
« Reply #31 on: March 20, 2011, 03:06:17 pm »
Has anyone had a good experience with her recently, have been exchanging emails and she seems pretty hot and responsive...but there are some strange comments about her face etc. Is she still in good shape?

Duke69

Re: Layla or Melissa Coates
« Reply #32 on: March 20, 2011, 06:18:31 pm »
She looks like an alien, her body has no shape, she seems disconnected from reality and has a abrasive personality.  I did find that if you are black, spend time in the gym and are well endowed that she will insist that you fuck her.  She is not a good fuck and I will not return.

jgalt40

« Reply #33 on: March 20, 2011, 10:59:36 pm »
thx, I keep talking to her and she sounds normal but all the reviews say otherwise

Offline sickwithit

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #34 on: May 07, 2011, 05:50:35 pm »
She looks like an alien, her body has no shape, she seems disconnected from reality and has a abrasive personality.  I did find that if you are black, spend time in the gym and are well endowed that she will insist that you fuck her.  She is not a good fuck and I will not return.

Sorry, I know this may sound cruel but I laughed out loud when I saw what you wrote.  She insisted that you fuck her?   Do you have her number?

Offline jboneman

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #35 on: May 08, 2011, 02:31:33 am »
She was pretty disapointing to me...she insisted that I rub her leg while she talked on the phone. She is hot in a very disturbing way - I stroked one out and took off!

Offline carlvick

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #36 on: May 09, 2011, 01:09:19 pm »

Your description of her body is a little hard to believe - when I saw her a couple of years ago she looked awesome - very fuckable. but she is a little screwy. it was a struggle at times, but I did manage to have a good time and get what I wanted.

and I'm not black.

Duke69

« Reply #37 on: May 09, 2011, 02:17:16 pm »

Sorry, I know this may sound cruel but I laughed out loud when I saw what you wrote.  She insisted that you fuck her?   Do you have her number?

LOL, I don't but I think its on her WB270 ad.  I went there for a domination session that we had discussed the details in some length.  When I got there she acted as though we had never discussed the session before and we went totaly off what had been discussed.  She spent a lot of time complaining about other clients and other problems with her life. 

Offline dmott

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Layla Lane
« Reply #38 on: September 24, 2011, 05:36:01 am »
Anyone have any session experience with Layla Lane? I'm considering seeing her...

rm6543

Layla Layne
« Reply #39 on: September 24, 2011, 05:36:18 am »
Has anybody out there had a positive experience with Layla Lane?

Thanks

Offline Pinme

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #40 on: September 24, 2011, 02:38:43 pm »
She is one of the three girls who ripped me off - took the deposit and then no contact.   Aviod her!   (The other two are Herricane and Figure Power.)   I have had over a hundred great sessions.   Why mess with the rip off girls when there are so many great session girls?

grendelsm21

« Reply #41 on: September 26, 2011, 11:33:05 pm »
Karma to Diceman for one helluva review in protecting his fellow sessionaires.  Nice job!

tonyjungle

« Reply #42 on: November 17, 2011, 02:44:28 am »
Is she still doing sessions?

Grapple Guru

« Reply #43 on: November 17, 2011, 02:46:55 am »

This made me LOL.

tonyjungle

Layla In NYC
« Reply #44 on: July 20, 2012, 09:04:53 pm »
I just stumbled onto this:
 http://newyork.backpage.com/BodyRubs/today-till-tues-only-blond-busty-and-fit-fitness-model-visiting-uws-32-call-now-502-472-7581-31/29588922

I know her rep on this board. I haven't seen her in 3 years. How is she I sesSion now?

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Layla Lane

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View