Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
576285 Posts in 73308 Topics by 28883 Members - Latest Member: Rafael@war April 27, 2024, 08:22:53 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Layla Lane
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Layla Lane  (Read 18609 times)

Offline fbblover2

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: Layla Lane session review
« Reply #15 on: July 27, 2010, 05:26:54 pm »
Agreed, can only remember reading bad things about her.  K to Diceman for all the gory details.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #15 on: July 27, 2010, 05:26:54 pm »

Offline badboy01

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #16 on: July 27, 2010, 06:29:41 pm »
I had a session with her years ago when she was Melissa Coates. It was when she was living in LA. The session was better than the one described. At that time she offered FS( very expensive), but you could tell the girl had a screw loose.

KennyWrst

« Reply #17 on: July 28, 2010, 01:53:54 pm »
I saw Layla/Melissa about five years ago, and my experience was very similar to Diceman's.  Buyer beware.

buddye

« Reply #18 on: July 29, 2010, 04:14:41 am »
She's got to be a head case considering what she has done to her formerly perfect face. Serious issues. ::) Caveat emptor  >:(

LeoSev

« Reply #19 on: July 29, 2010, 07:02:16 am »
I second the comment about her face. Truly unbelievable. She was once a very pretty girl. I remember thinking that she just may be the best-looking FBB out there (mid- to late nineties).

santino corleone

« Reply #20 on: August 04, 2010, 05:15:44 pm »
K to you Diceman.  I considered seeing Layla years ago but I saw a couple of bad reviews on her on another site so thankfully I stayed away.
She also wanted a lot of money.

flyersrule3

« Reply #21 on: October 12, 2010, 05:13:05 pm »
hey i was thinking of getting a session with layla lane/melissa coates

-i was on her site, she looks good and photos current

-those that had a personal experience do you mind emailing me?

thank you

Butch40

« Reply #22 on: October 13, 2010, 05:04:50 am »
I saw Layla not that long ago.  She talked about reading  this board and was pretty ticked off about what has been said about her.  I dummied up and said I never heard of it.  She is a bit of a diva, well quite a bit of a diva and as such is quite self absorbed and somewhat detached from reality.  Her face actually looks better in person than in the recent pics I have seen of her.  Her body is firm, but she no longer has the pleasing lines of a fine phisique, she  is more boxy with no sexy curves, a thick waist and no defination to her once curvy ass.   I actually had a good time with her, she enjoys being pleased and I did a pretty good with my tongue to make her happy.  I stayed well beyone my alloted time and had some interesting conversation with her, she is smart and well spoken.    If she comes through my town again I will repeat.    I wish she could thin down her waist and get some sexy curves back. 

Offline cjones

• Activity:
    3.33%
Re: Layla Lane
« Reply #23 on: October 28, 2010, 03:15:21 pm »
Hi Butch so will u defitinely recommend layla and what are her sessions like is she sensual or more dominant. Also does she offer hj bj or fs. Has anybody else seen her recently

Butch40

« Reply #24 on: October 28, 2010, 04:02:35 pm »
She has a dominant personality, but skill wise I wouldn't really consider her a dom.  Im going to start a thread regarding dominant FBB's later this week which may better explain that.  HJ only on your first session with her if you get that, I kind of got the impression that YMMV depending on her mood that day.  I think if you are going to have a good session with her it helps if you take some initiative and tell her what you want I don't think timid guys will do well with her

Butch40

« Reply #25 on: October 28, 2010, 08:45:05 pm »
A common theme I have heard from almost every fitness girl I have met is that guys don't really tell them what they want.  They just sit back and expect  the girls to know what the guy wants.  If that is accurate or not i have no idea as I am only privy to what goes on in my sessions

Offline cjones

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #26 on: October 29, 2010, 03:13:23 am »
Thanks Butch would u recommend her for a sensual session

Offline Quattro

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #27 on: October 29, 2010, 03:31:26 am »
As someone posted above, Coates has been doing sessions for a LONG LONG time, and therefore has done a TON of sessions.  However, I've only seen a FEW reviews.  How can we judge her on a 5 bad reviews when we have ZERO info/reviews on all her other sessions?

Also, If Coates really is as bad as those 5 reviews say, why has she been able to stay busy doing sessions for SO LONG??  Either because she is GOOD, or guys are dumb (because I'm sure she gets repeat clients).

Just asking........

Offline jboneman

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #28 on: October 29, 2010, 10:29:07 am »
I had a session with her and it was a total drag. Yes, she's hot - but very strange and it was quite stressful. She was on the phone then she inissted that I stroke her leg. Finally I just jerked myself off so I could get out of there. Sexy and humiliating but not a good session.

Offline brambo19460

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #29 on: October 29, 2010, 11:17:47 pm »
All,

I can not repeat this enough times do not waste your money. I saw her about 2 years ago and it all started with her  making me wait 1.2 hour. Then she requested that I get her a take out breakfast in the hotek and take it to her room. She spent the first 15 minutes of the session texting others and eating.

When all of that was done she basically did nothing other than just sit next to me on the bed. She was very restrictive on what I do and where even I could touch. Absolutely no nudity.

I have seen and had real fun with Maria Calo, Sondra Faas, Joanna Tmonas, Kris Clark, and several others. All were far more accomodating than she was. I basically gave up after about 20 minutes more and just left.

Again do not waste your time and your money. Save it for somebody who does sessions because that enjoy them and not just for the money.
User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Layla Lane

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View