Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
576487 Posts in 73355 Topics by 28883 Members - Latest Member: Rafael@war April 28, 2024, 06:32:58 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Alina Popa
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Alina Popa  (Read 78017 times)

funtimefranky104

Re: ALINA POPA and Sassy Sophia
« Reply #30 on: April 19, 2010, 09:06:17 am »
Anyone had an HJ or BJ with Alina?is she going full nude or topless at least?
sorry just muscle worship she will wrestle but trust me u will loose she always says no touching so i guess u can yank yourself silly but u can do that in the privicy of your own space,  if you concentrate on her strength and muscularity should satisfy u if u r a true fbb admirer

Forum Saradas

« Reply #30 on: April 19, 2010, 09:06:17 am »

funtimefranky104

« Reply #31 on: April 19, 2010, 09:12:44 am »
does Alina let you release in front of her?
if u can manage it ambarrisment if you must  i thinkk she will let u diy  pointless  for the price u get get better elsewhere

funtimefranky104

« Reply #32 on: April 19, 2010, 09:15:17 am »
For me though it would be like buying a ticket to the amusement park and not being allowed to ride the rollercoaster.  The frustration of not being allowed a hj would be too much.   It's a highly charged, sexual atmosphere and I think the fbb should be accommodating to that.
there could be a solution what about whearing a condom in your pants and get release that way  no touching and no mess ?

funtimefranky104

« Reply #33 on: April 19, 2010, 09:23:13 am »
Hey funtime could you give us a more detailed description of what her body looked like?
Would your recommend seeing hre close to contest shape, or off-season?
plenty of searchs on net and youtube perfect for muscle worship  she has worked hard to get bigger and lost her flabby look and gained a sculptured body good enough to get onto the pro circuit i saw her 3 years ago and was big then but 3 years later a solid thickness of her muscles appeared with a 17ins biceps to get bigger a nice description i heard was she looks like a bloke then i looked around the gym and she was the most muscular person in there therefore she did not look like the normal bloke she was better looking than the average bloke .

Offline Jonas

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #34 on: April 20, 2010, 02:58:06 am »
For me though it would be like buying a ticket to the amusement park and not being allowed to ride the rollercoaster.  The frustration of not being allowed a hj would be too much.   It's a highly charged, sexual atmosphere and I think the fbb should be accommodating to that.
there could be a solution what about whearing a condom in your pants and get release that way  no touching and no mess ?

Yeah, that works if you're a 2-pump chump.   ::)

Offline Old Surehand

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #35 on: April 20, 2010, 05:49:17 am »
The hell is a FS?

Think of "The sky's the limit."

Offline tarheel

• New
  • Activity:
    3.33%
Alina Popa
« Reply #36 on: April 26, 2010, 03:08:38 am »
I would like to schedule a session with her can anyone give me some advice has to how to do it and how to get in touch with her?

robin

Re: Alina Popa, Lynn McCrossin, or Brenda Raganot
« Reply #37 on: April 26, 2010, 09:44:10 pm »
Alina popa all the way.

Offline fbbfan666

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Alina Popa
« Reply #38 on: June 02, 2010, 06:30:26 pm »
Her email is alina_fbb@yahoo.com and you can also find that on her website.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline TCMiami

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #39 on: August 01, 2010, 06:13:25 pm »
I've seen Alina twice for my only two sessions ever. She is gorgeous and sexy. LOVES to be worshipped.  She enjoys watching you release, but that's it. I am thinking about Monica Martin next.

enthusiast

« Reply #40 on: September 07, 2010, 07:46:42 am »
I saw Lynn once and that was more than enough for me. It was strictly a rush job.

Offline andyred1

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #41 on: September 07, 2010, 10:00:25 am »
i have met alina for a session. an absolute beauty and a stunner. she loves to talk and has some mesmorising eyes. she loves to tell you about herself and her plans for the future. i was in awe of her. no fs hs etc because she has a fella who doesnt like all that stuff, but as a person, shes really cool almost like a good friend.

if thats what you are after then, i would say her. as for lynn well she is more open to suggestion and possibly brenda whom i have never had.

take care and go for alina.

xyhg2001

« Reply #42 on: September 07, 2010, 12:40:22 pm »
Brenda is recovering from an injury and not doing sessions right now.

Offline Hanso

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #43 on: September 09, 2010, 01:07:59 am »
I've only had a session with one fbb and it was Brenda Raganot.  Midway through the session she put my head between her thighs and squeezed me til I wanted to cry.  She then proceeded to force me to pleasure her for a good 20 minutes.  This was the most awesome roleplay I've ever done.  She was taunting me the entire time.  I also liked the fact that when the roleplay was over she was very nice.  I'm sorry to hear she's injured and hope she recovers quickly.

UK_Fan

« Reply #44 on: November 08, 2010, 01:21:46 pm »
Does Alina allow you to touch her pecs (I've had a session with a fbb with great pecs who only allowed you to touch "what you could see" whilst wearing a bikini), and to kiss her (lips) as if she was your girl?  Alina (in particular) is so gorgeous as well as a fantastically-built fbb, that it would be my fantasy to (for a short while at least) pretend she is my girlfriend during the session.

Whilst I can appreciate some fbbs not wanting fs (if they're in a relationship or are worried about STDs), I would like to do the above, as I know I wouldn't try anything (both out of respect for her, and that she could knock seven bells out of me anyway) - besides, if I found the experience enjoyable (say if I could release during the session), I would want to see her again.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Alina Popa

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View