Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
579672 Posts in 73839 Topics by 29369 Members - Latest Member: melatoninwarrior23 May 12, 2024, 02:01:02 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Lauren Powers
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Lauren Powers  (Read 20899 times)

mercmush

Re: Lauren powers
« Reply #30 on: February 02, 2013, 08:38:37 pm »
She is one of the worst out there by a huge margin, AVOID. :'(

frankrevoli

« Reply #31 on: February 03, 2013, 12:47:35 am »
Reviews on her have been overwhelmingly negative.  I saw her once for a MW/sensual session.  Overall I enjoyed the session, although she is pretty quirky.  I can expand if you want me to, but I'm guessing you'll move on after you read the other reviews.

Please expand, she is coming to my city soon and I was considering seeing her...

frankrevoli

Lauren Powers Session?
« Reply #32 on: February 03, 2013, 01:27:49 am »
I have been speaking to Lauren Powers about a potential upcoming session and then I come on here and see nothing but bad reviews.  Has anyone had a good session with Lauren Powers?  Should I avoid it?

BeatMeUp

Re: Lauren Powers Session?
« Reply #33 on: February 03, 2013, 02:32:51 am »
AVOID! 

You would have more enjoyment watching your money go around-and-around-and-around as it went down your toilet drain then spending time with her...and the time it would take for the money to go down the toilet drain would probably take longer than the time Lauren Powers would give of her attention to you.

If you see her, you risk the chance of being put off from sessions altogether.

frankrevoli

« Reply #34 on: February 03, 2013, 07:05:23 am »
AVOID! 

You would have more enjoyment watching your money go around-and-around-and-around as it went down your toilet drain then spending time with her...and the time it would take for the money to go down the toilet drain would probably take longer than the time Lauren Powers would give of her attention to you.

If you see her, you risk the chance of being put off from sessions altogether.

I take it you had a bad session with her, what can you tell me about it?  Is she rude?  Clock watcher?

mercmush

« Reply #35 on: February 03, 2013, 08:18:34 pm »
In the flesh, she's ugly, old and badly out of shape with a nasty lop sided boob job. She's dull, boring and eats.

lee3333

« Reply #36 on: February 04, 2013, 01:57:37 pm »
don't see her, she is the biggest waste of money.  Really can't say one good thing about her

Offline davidaw

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #37 on: February 05, 2013, 08:31:38 am »
I looked at her website yesterday and my anti-virus immediately blocked a trojan which it was trying to download to me. Even more reason to avoid.  :angry:
User is currently banned [View]

Offline 24mass

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #38 on: February 05, 2013, 02:35:26 pm »
the worst  expensive talked on the phone half the time  did nothing but lay on her back   please do not reward her   avoid at all costs

Offline enoch

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #39 on: February 05, 2013, 07:20:43 pm »
Lauren Powers should get an award for having the funniest reviews on this forum.  Some of the responses are downright hilarious, although I do sympathize with all of you who did not get your money's worth.  Thought I'd add my own slightly amusing note:

I arranged a session with her a year and half ago for 2:00 in the afternoon.  I arrived at her house a few minutes before.  A dude answered the door, let me in and said that Lauren was running late but would be there shortly.  He introduced himself as a photographer who has been doing photo shoots with Lauren.  Although it was a little awkward, the guy was actually a really nice guy who talked at length about his adventures photographing FBBs. 

Then about 15-20 minutes later Lauren arrived with her female friend.  She made a joke about me having to take both of them on.  The other woman left, and Lauren proceeded to give me a tour of her backyard and house.

I actually enjoyed the session itself, which was generally MW/sensual. 

SilverGiant

« Reply #40 on: February 08, 2013, 04:18:26 am »
Horrible. Save yourself the money. Saw her about three years ago, and apparently hasn't gotten any better.  She didn't shower before hand (as you can imagine with a woman with a high protein diet, nasty),
or bother to shave in the last couple days.  She went through some basic poses, her body wasn't bad
considering her age, but that was the only thing remotely positive.  Then she applied a few holds,
then proceeded to get up and show me her website.  Are you f'n serious?   Complete waste of time. 
Put it this way. You'd be better off going to eros or bp and paying for a hooker than to see
lauren powers.  AVOID

paultrevayne

« Reply #41 on: February 13, 2013, 04:28:26 pm »
Don't waste your time...trust me

bodybuildingfan80

Lauren Powers
« Reply #42 on: April 02, 2013, 05:09:37 pm »
I have been a huge fan of Lauren Powers since she first got into competitive bodybuilding and through all my interactions with her have found her to be sweet, good-natured, and funny all around person.  I have always been pleased that she has done a good job being a visible FBB that has continued to appear in the more mainstream such as her appearance in the Lady Gaga video Telephone.  I believe that she is a phenomenal bodybuilder, great overall person, and a constant winner and fierce competitor. 

Offline marfam

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #43 on: April 02, 2013, 05:33:12 pm »
but...?

Offline raraparu

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Lauren Powers
« Reply #44 on: April 02, 2013, 10:13:22 pm »
I have been a huge fan of Lauren Powers since she first got into competitive bodybuilding and through all my interactions with her have found her to be sweet, good-natured, and funny all around person.  I have always been pleased that she has done a good job being a visible FBB that has continued to appear in the more mainstream such as her appearance in the Lady Gaga video Telephone.  I believe that she is a phenomenal bodybuilder, great overall person, and a constant winner and fierce competitor.
This guy/girl must have been captured and brainwashed like Frank Sinatra was in "The Manchurian Candidate".

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Lauren Powers

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View