Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
579542 Posts in 73839 Topics by 29369 Members - Latest Member: melatoninwarrior23 May 12, 2024, 03:44:03 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Trudy Ireland
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Trudy Ireland  (Read 24514 times)

deuce

Trudy Ireland
« on: August 26, 2009, 01:07:43 am »
Has anyone here had a session with Trudy Ireland

Forum Saradas

Trudy Ireland
« on: August 26, 2009, 01:07:43 am »

giddy1778

Trudy Ireland
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2009, 06:20:44 pm »
Has anyone had a session with Trudy Ireland recently and what was it like?

Also does she offer FS? ;D

Replys much appreciated, as i'm thinking of booking a session.

thanks

Offline redrob

• Activity:
    13.33%
Re: Trudy Ireland
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2009, 08:06:26 pm »
Am also thinking about spending a bit of time with this freaky looking grandma! PM me with the sordid details as i want maximum 'bang' for my buck so to speak!

Thanks in advance for useful intel.

SK

« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2009, 12:22:32 pm »
yes fs is available
and she was in top condition but her face has aged - she is over 50 and lines are showing

Offline bassman

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2009, 10:09:59 pm »
I have had many sessions with Trudy.  She is super nice and always rock hard.  I always look forward to her coming to my city as I enjoy my time with her every time.
Nice. Any idea about how much she is actually charging for FS?

SK

« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2009, 11:12:26 am »
400 USD

giddy1778

« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2009, 06:22:45 pm »
Thanks for the info, will try to book a session whens shes round this way.

elusive1

« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2009, 04:15:56 pm »
I'd love to see Trudy.  Eveytime some one mentions her the comment of age always comes up. But c'mon that body is smokin hot! Well proportioned and the outfits she can get away with wearing are unbelievable!

Yup I'd love to have a session with Trudy!

SK

« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2009, 03:22:40 pm »
hi deuce
search for trudi and you will get lots of session reviews and comments

i have had a session with her search for the posts and you will find the answers

p1965andc

Trudy Ireland session review
« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2010, 11:24:09 am »
I saw the iconic Trudy Ireland on her tour of England last Tuesday 9th March in central London. trudy was the lady i picked from a choice of her, Gayle Moher and Big Tina.
Communicated by email and eventually arrived at her hotel 10 mins before the appointed time where i got her room number. Got to her door and knocked, the door opens and the delightful Trudy made me feel at home while we had a chat for a few moments when i asked to take some pics of her

http://www.flickr.com/photos/32575398@N05/

as you can see she was more than happy to pose.

Once that was finished we moved onto the muscle worship and more private and sensual part of the session. Suffice to say she was everything and more that I hoped the session would be, all in all I had a fantastic time and would highly recommend Trudy to anyone interested in having a great time with a super fbb but also a great lady.

Regards
John

Offline Mass-Tech

• Activity:
    6.67%
Re: Trudy Ireland session review
« Reply #10 on: March 19, 2010, 01:16:55 pm »
Some nice shit.

Got moore photos?

MrSteed

« Reply #11 on: March 19, 2010, 05:37:06 pm »
Trudy still looks great and she's always fun to be with. Thanks for posting the pics.

Offline jboneman

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: March 20, 2010, 05:03:52 pm »
Trudy is amazing! She looks incredible - can't wait to see her in NYC.  Can you give us any session details???? Thanks so much for the post

funtimefranky104

« Reply #13 on: March 21, 2010, 08:08:04 am »
I saw the iconic Trudy Ireland on her tour of England last Tuesday 9th March in central London. trudy was the lady i picked from a choice of her, Gayle Moher and Big Tina.
Communicated by email and eventually arrived at her hotel 10 mins before the appointed time where i got her room number. Got to her door and knocked, the door opens and the delightful Trudy made me feel at home while we had a chat for a few moments when i asked to take some pics of her

http://www.flickr.com/photos/32575398@N05/

as you can see she was more than happy to pose.

Once that was finished we moved onto the muscle worship and more private and sensual part of the session. Suffice to say she was everything and more that I hoped the session would be, all in all I had a fantastic time and would highly recommend Trudy to anyone interested in having a great time with a super fbb but also a great lady.

Regards
John

did you find her skin a bit rough and overall was is small in size , to me she did not come over very sexual although she let me release and you?
frank

MrSteed

« Reply #14 on: March 21, 2010, 02:12:50 pm »
I saw Trudy in a downtown Chicago high-rise hotel once. As we were wrapping up and talking, she walks across the room buff naked, goes to the window and peers at the view.

There was another high-rise across the street, and I've always wondered if some worker might have looked up and gotten the sight of his life at that moment.  8)

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Trudy Ireland

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View