Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
579621 Posts in 73838 Topics by 29378 Members - Latest Member: Newslimer May 12, 2024, 10:42:31 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Enigma
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Enigma  (Read 8751 times)

davidbowtie

Re: Enigma returns to London 16-22 March
« Reply #30 on: May 15, 2015, 09:43:39 am »
Wow @ those new pics! Definitely just jumped to the top of my list.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #30 on: May 15, 2015, 09:43:39 am »

Offline e_honda

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    66.67%
« Reply #31 on: August 17, 2015, 07:22:18 pm »
Unfortunately, it appears Enigma has taken herself off the session scene. Her profile has been taken off wb270 and SG.

I'm just glad I made my way out to London this year to see her. Others who have seen her should feel the same.  It's just too bad if she really is off the scene, which appears to be the case.

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    36.67%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #32 on: August 17, 2015, 08:36:28 pm »
Sad news, was hoping to meet her later this year. Seems like a lovely girl from her interviews. Always a chance she might return I guess. Congrats to those who got to see her.

Offline achilleus

• Activity:
    0%
    • Achilleus Poetry
« Reply #33 on: August 22, 2015, 08:32:23 am »
Enigma had a promising bodybuilding career but the decision to phase out female bodybuilding put her ambitions to a halt (for now at least).

This is sad news but it also shows that the official decline of womens bodybuilding has an impact on the session scene as well. The cost to slim down from bodybuilding to physique or to carry on training on a personal level do not justify the effort to tour around for sessions any longer.
User is currently banned [View]

serpico1961

« Reply #34 on: August 25, 2015, 09:37:14 pm »
I think she may have gotten married I don't want to out her name

Offline sharkymarky

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #35 on: September 06, 2015, 07:41:43 am »
Good news folks, and bad news!

Good news - Enigma is still around and getting bigger and more insanely ripped than ever. She's coming over to London 3-7 October, so session market is again open.

Bad news - she has a stalker who threatens her etc. Am trying to find out more and to see what we (her UK fans) can do to assist her. This is the reason she dropped off the radar recently.

Please start planning your sessions with her, give her messages of support and lets see if we can deal with this stalker problem.

Offline sharkymarky

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #36 on: September 06, 2015, 02:09:40 pm »
UPDATE - LONDON CANCELLED

As soon as it was on, it was off! There is a Croatian stalker who is threatening her very way of life at home, her bodybuilding, her trips etc etc etc. He has contacted her again which has resulted in the Police etc being notified. Unfortunately, they can't do anything until the Stalker has committed a crime - i.e. done what-ever he threatens.

So, we all loose out as she's regrettably had to cancel the trip in October. She's quite distraught about it and is concerned she is letting her UK fans down.

If you know Enigma, it might be nice to send a message of support?

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Enigma

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View