Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572819 Posts in 72119 Topics by 28626 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 29, 2024, 12:19:45 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Ripped Princess
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Ripped Princess  (Read 39715 times)

Offline clay99

• Activity:
    76.67%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Ripped Princess
« Reply #90 on: May 23, 2023, 10:19:19 am »
Ripped Princess was my first. She looked smaller than the pics I saw on her blogs. But boy she was strong. I was lifting about 100 kg (220 lbs) at the time, so I consider myself pretty strong but she was toying with me like a little boy. And her feet, they were HUGE! She says she wears a size 41 EU (Size 10 US) and she had a whole toe over my feet, I am 5'9". She was flexing her triceps and there was muscle on top of her triceps (How do you even build those muscles?). I was really a dream come true. I had another session again three years later it was evident that she wasn't as strong as she used to be (Or did I get stronger?). I was able to pin her a few times but at the end she would always end up on top. It was a dream come true. She doesn't offer sex but it was very sensual.

Nice wonder if her huge feet were down to side effects. Heard a lot about feet growth with people on T.

What kind of sensual acts would she do?

Sadly I don’t think she will visit UK often now so probably won’t get the chance to book with her

Forum Saradas

« Reply #90 on: May 23, 2023, 10:19:19 am »

Offline wolf5

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #91 on: May 23, 2023, 04:20:16 pm »
Hope she is still going strong with touring. Would like to see her in the US this year

Offline bubba1968

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #92 on: May 23, 2023, 09:18:48 pm »
Hope she is still going strong with touring. Would like to see her in the US this year

You will likely have the opportunity. When I saw her on the US tour earlier this year, she told me that she was tentatively planning another US tour in the Sept-Oct timeframe. We will have to keep up with wb. However, if you have seen her before you may get an email if she is visiting your city.

Offline wolf5

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #93 on: May 24, 2023, 03:48:50 am »

You will likely have the opportunity. When I saw her on the US tour earlier this year, she told me that she was tentatively planning another US tour in the Sept-Oct timeframe. We will have to keep up with wb. However, if you have seen her before you may get an email if she is visiting your city.
:woot: love to hear it

Offline Spudgun180

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #94 on: May 25, 2023, 10:47:03 pm »
Doesn't seem to be visiting Ireland anymore which is a shame. She used to come twice a year.
are you only assuming or did you hear it from her? What a shame it would be one few big girls who comes to Ireland. Always a great session who makes sure who's In charge  :)

Offline busthemus2003

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #95 on: June 20, 2023, 10:24:07 pm »
She isn touring mainly Europe but said she will be back to Australia and US at some stage…US trip just recently from memory

Offline clay99

• Activity:
    76.67%
« Reply #96 on: August 02, 2023, 02:05:03 pm »
She isn touring mainly Europe but said she will be back to Australia and US at some stage…US trip just recently from memory

Apparently she won’t be coming back to the US.

Offline VegasAce

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #97 on: August 02, 2023, 03:25:49 pm »

that's a bummer. Any idea why she won't come back?

Offline clay99

• Activity:
    76.67%
« Reply #98 on: August 02, 2023, 03:37:47 pm »

No…. A guy posted a pic with her on net and under comments mentioned he was her last client and she won’t be coming back to US.

Offline jchill

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #99 on: August 03, 2023, 04:17:55 pm »
Quote from: clay99 link =topic=220668.msg3024063#msg3024063 date=1690985103

No…. A guy posted a pic with her on net and under comments mentioned he was her last client and she won’t be coming back to US.

If I had to guess I would say she isn't getting enough clients for sessions to Justify coming over.   When I saw her back in March, She told me I was only the 2nd client she had that day.(I arrived around 3:30 p.m.)   I had mentioned that some sessionettes were saying they would not be coming back to Atlanta , unless the client paid for their travel.   She then replied "I don't think I will be back either."   I know other areas of the country are different,  but if she was doing better than average money wise I don't think she would be calling a end to sessioning.

Offline knufflschmoe

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #100 on: August 13, 2023, 08:35:49 am »
is quite easy going , not a furious & skilled fighter ,but weighted that up by strenght as an ox (17`biceps),
can be also quite sensual ...
appearance didn´t change much all over the years (seems ageless)

Offline Bigger-is-better

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #101 on: August 16, 2023, 12:56:18 pm »
Just to set some Facts coree

Offline Bigger-is-better

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #102 on: August 16, 2023, 12:56:43 pm »
2023-08-26 (afternoon) to 2023-08-27 (night) Vienna 2023-08-28 (afternoon) to 2023-08-29 (night) Dublin 2023-08-30 (afternoon) to 2023-08-31 (night) London 2023-09-01 (afternoon to night) Hamburg 2023-09-03 (afternoon to night) Jena 2023-09-04 (afternoon to night) Munich

Offline Bigger-is-better

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #103 on: August 16, 2023, 12:58:03 pm »
2023-08-26 (afternoon) to 2023-08-27 (night) Vienna
2023-08-28 (afternoon) to 2023-08-29 (night) Dublin
2023-08-30 (afternoon) to 2023-08-31 (night) London
2023-09-01 (afternoon to night) Hamburg
2023-09-03 (afternoon to night) Jena
2023-09-04 (afternoon to night) Munich

Offline Bigger-is-better

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #104 on: August 16, 2023, 01:00:50 pm »
Just to set some Facts correct:
Jana is still touring, she is coming to ireland and USA.
She is still big and defined like always

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Ripped Princess

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View