Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575665 Posts in 73208 Topics by 28880 Members - Latest Member: Survivor2022 April 26, 2024, 09:30:24 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Ripped Princess
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Ripped Princess  (Read 41337 times)

Offline ji_scott

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Ripped Princess
« Reply #15 on: December 10, 2020, 08:24:20 pm »
Jana is great and extremely strong

Was. She doesn’t do lift and carry anymore and does light stuff

Besides lift and carry, which she can't do because of an injury, what else does she not do that she should?

Offline wolf5

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #16 on: December 10, 2020, 08:48:07 pm »
Jana is great and extremely strong

Was. She doesn’t do lift and carry anymore and does light stuff
Was? Did something happen last time I saw her was 2018/2019. She was great no lift n carries tho

Offline Del4

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #17 on: December 11, 2020, 06:21:18 am »
I saw her over a decade ago and she did loads of lifts with ease with my 180lbs. Hasn’t done them in years though because she has had some injuries and she is wary of being injured doing lift and carry. However the way she overpowers almost all men (when I have seen her in recent years she has easily overpowered me), it evidently is not because she has lost any functional strength.

Offline MakeMeFly

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding
« Reply #18 on: December 11, 2020, 02:49:45 pm »
I saw her over a decade ago and she did loads of lifts with ease with my 180lbs. Hasn’t done them in years though because she has had some injuries and she is wary of being injured doing lift and carry. However the way she overpowers almost all men (when I have seen her in recent years she has easily overpowered me), it evidently is not because she has lost any functional strength.
Thanks. Would you say you're strong for your weight? I'd love to compare my below average strength to hers. Must be such a huge difference. Lol

Offline Del4

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #19 on: December 12, 2020, 08:30:30 am »
I am probably average strength for my size. However she can pin both my arms with one arm and having read other reviews she can clearly overpower bigger and stronger guys. If you are below average then she will just toy with you.

Thanks. Would you say you're strong for your weight? I'd love to compare my below average strength to hers. Must be such a huge difference. Lol

Offline squeezemebaby

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #20 on: December 12, 2020, 12:11:00 pm »
Ripped Princess has nerve damage due to a hernia operation gone wrong, many years ago.
Because of this, she can't balance normally and can't stand on high heels for long either. So, she doesn't do  L&C, but certainly would do with ease if the leg/foot nerve problem wasn't there.
So, only if L&C is your thing, do not bother Ripped Princess with it.
Ripped Princess is totally amazing: tall, huge, strong, powerful, fun and beautiful.
-Squeezemebaby
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned [View]

Offline busthemus2003

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #21 on: February 08, 2021, 10:43:58 am »
She told me she will never get a COVID vacine so that may limit her travel fora few years

Offline mikeg1978

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #22 on: February 11, 2021, 11:47:38 am »
She told me she will never get a COVID vacine so that may limit her travel fora few years

Ugh. Wonder how many other session providers are going to wind up in the no vaccine camp.

Offline Hoodman

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #23 on: February 13, 2021, 02:28:53 am »

That's unfortunate.

Offline rickjame84

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilder Enthusiast
« Reply #24 on: May 27, 2021, 08:26:16 am »
Jana is excellent. Loves the attention placed on her and that really helps the session go not only further but longer too. Having a rapport with her it means that things become so much more comfortable and she knows what she's capable of in terms of strength tests/domination type moves with you. Totally worth seeing, lot of time for her. Rick

Offline Tiberius

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #25 on: June 22, 2021, 10:22:44 pm »
I asked for a very dominant session. She isn't very skilled as a wrestler but she is a very lean 200+ lbs so it does not really matter. She is so strong as she works you over even though you see it coming it feels inevitable. She manoeuvred me unto the bed and sitting on top of me  folded me trapping my legs under her armpit. She gave me a spank then she pulled on my balls so that they were out against my leg trapped my the elastic of my underwear. The palm of her hand pressed down on them then making a painful circle motion on them. Sliding one of my legs under her other armpit she sat higher up on me on my diaphram making it hard to breathe as she made me do yoga by pushing down my ankels next to my head working out her triceps. I feebly tried to hit at her abs and squeeze her breasts. As I panicked I tried to kick out of her grip but such was he strentgh that her arms and upper body were overpowerling my legs. 

Finally she let go and sat on my legs. With each hand she grabbed my undies and slowly started to curl her hands up. The elastic fabric did not tear until she almost had her hands overheard. Naturally the forceful wedgie did a number on my bits. As I was feeling relief after the fabric finally tore she pinned my arms over my head. Holding me down with just one hand she used her free hand to tickle me. She relaxed her grip on me allowing me to reach for her using he strentgh to keep my hands close but just out of reach. Having tired of that she resumed pinning me jerking her body forward battering me with her breasts which did not feel to bad actuallly. Until she startet striking me side to side and swinging up and down which really rattled me. Finally she held me snug my face burried in her chest. 

Encasing my legs with hers she adjusted her grip until my legs were angled in such a way that my balls are between them. She slowly tightened her grip focing my legs toegether squeezing my balls. She relaxed and tightened her grip as I tried to fight her exhausing my legs. "You legs will feel nastily sore tomorrow" she told me which they did in muscles I did not know I had. With my resistance faded she gave me quick forceful jolts slapping my tights toegether on my nads which made me wince every time. Finally I was released briefely as she rolled on her side pulling me with my back into her. With her arms locked into mine behind my back she held us both on the side as her massive tights encased my ribcage. She did not even lock her ankels and already her grip on my chest felt very forceful. Rolling on her back she locked my arms in a full nelson lifting he legs up holding them stretched out to my side. Held tight against her body like that I felt her chest and abs against me as their were working and finally her legs as she made me watch flexing her thighs rippling those massive muscles opening and closing them. Then she locked her ankles. She simply held me like that, her feet grazing my dick which made it stiff past. "Whats this?" she asked pushing against my shaft with my toes. It's not time yet. Her legs hardened compressing my chest right to what I believe to be the breaking point. Struggling to even stay conscious my dick quickly was soft again. From here on out she slowly mangled my body tightening her arms around me which could compress me just as tight as her legs scissoring my thigh bruised until she allowed me to escape only to catch me in a figure four. Holding me like that she tried to coax my dick but I was too battered and exhausted but with some patience on her side I finally oozed to my almost entierly flaccid dick. With my neck still trapped in her figure four she gave me a quick forceful squeeze and sent me to the shower. 

Offline Tiberius

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #26 on: June 25, 2021, 09:00:09 am »
like 3 years ago. Well I asked her to be very dominant so...

Offline ji_scott

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #27 on: June 25, 2021, 12:37:35 pm »

Was this a recent session? Never knew of Jana to get this dominant.

She can and will if you ask her to, and she'll have fun doing it.  I've had several similar sessions in the last few years.

Offline wolf5

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #28 on: June 25, 2021, 10:03:04 pm »
O wow next time I see her I will make sure to ask for her to be very dominant

Offline knufflschmoe

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #29 on: June 27, 2021, 11:06:30 am »
have met her several times (about 5x) since she`s one of the few sessionettes living not to far away from my home

easy to handle,but not whwn it comes to power comparison :strong as an ox - enhanced her power during the years a lot

in my first session could resist fo some time ,when she was weakend by dieting......later no chance ,despite not a very skilled & fierce fighter

above that ,she offered more sensual service (HJ) during last years ...

also quite often travelling in central europe,but not further away (overseas)

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Ripped Princess

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View