Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
580013 Posts in 74025 Topics by 29395 Members - Latest Member: Alex-Meldew May 16, 2024, 11:19:25 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Seattle sessions
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Seattle sessions  (Read 1688 times)

Johnnycashola

Seattle sessions
« on: September 20, 2013, 04:57:46 am »
Looking for recommendations for Seattle sessions. I am traveling there for work soon... Looking for semi-comp or comp... I have an email in to Raquel and Ruby E. any other options?  Heard back from Ruby... Haven't heard from Raquel...

I have looked on wb270, sessiongirls, backpage, and eros-guide.

Any thoughts are appreciated!

JC

Offline Prosperity

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Seattle sessions
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2013, 07:47:33 am »
Raquel appears to have gone on a session hiatus so I suspect you won't hear from her.  I'd give Strong Blonde Beauty a shot.

Offline brambo19460

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2013, 01:51:05 pm »
Try Brenda Raganot as she was active as of December of last year when I was out there and had a session with her. Lora Ottenad used to live out there and did sessions but I heard a rumor she was going to move away. I did try to e-mail her last year and did not hear back

User is currently banned [View]

Johnnycashola

« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2013, 03:21:27 pm »
I thought about Strong Blonde Beauty but I have heard she doesn't have much wrestling skill.  I sessioned with Chelsea Bunz and Strong blonde beauty seems like a carbon copy, decent size but not able to wrestle that well....

Brenda only does fantasy sessions according to her wb profile.

I might try to contact Lora.  Anyone had a session with her?  Does she offer semi comp?

Any other ideas folks? 

JC

Johnnycashola

« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2013, 07:22:17 pm »
Anyone sessioned with Fuchsia from Seattle?   

Offline willhill

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2013, 09:41:45 pm »
I have sessioned with Fuschia three times, she is a lot of fun, but she is on the smaller side (I am 5'10", 170), so I was able to beat her 6-0 or more each time.

Offline woodstock

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2013, 09:52:25 pm »
You might try these:
London
http://seattle.backpage.com/BodyRubs/lady-london-206-496-8997-mutual-sensual-touch-36e-26-36-35/12969269
Ashley
http://sessiongirls.com/component/comprofiler/userprofile/Ashley%20Athens
http://www.eros-seattle.com/files/329318.htm

I have seen both of them for FBST.  When I saw them they were not advertising anything but that, but their pictures had me intrigued.  Both of them competed in the Emerald Cup Bodybuilding Competition this last spring but did not place.  They are both very sensual.  I would speculate that Ashley would be the more physical of the two, but I don't know that.  Contact them.  I'm sure that they would both let you know what you can expect from a session from them.   ;)
User is currently banned [View]

Johnnycashola

« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2013, 10:14:19 pm »
I emailed both women, will let you know what I hear.  To bad about fuchsia.  I am the same size as you and will likely have a similar result then. 

Hopefully Raquel decides to take me p on the session!  Anyone here sessioned with Raquel in Seattle?  Love to hear your thoughts!

JC

Offline gtrmarc

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2013, 05:20:47 am »
I have seen Ashley for FBSM.    She is extremely hard and muscular.  Highly recommended!!

scissor35

« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2013, 06:34:28 am »
Raquel
Since you asked for semi-comp or comp wrestling, she is the gold standard for Seattle  (and just about anywhere else!)  I’ve seen her three times and she is an outstanding wrestler and great person.  Unfortunately, she appears to be taking a break from sessions almost two years now.  But if she is ever available again, she is not to be missed.

Blonde Beauty
I have seen her twice.  Youngest of the Seattle session advertisers.  Attractive and athletic.  Not as strong as the bodybuilders in the area.  Limited knowledge of wrestling and submission holds.  Rugby background so she is in solid shape and brings energy to the session.  Recommended for semi-comp.

Lora Ottenad
Have seen her twice.  Largest and strongest of the Seattle session advertisers.  Will place you holds like Brenda Raganot but with a little more aggression than Brenda.  More than strong enough to make most guys submit.  But not really a comp option, in my opinion but could be a good semi-comp option depending on your definition.

Brenda Raganot
Have seen her three times.  Amazing symmetry and muscle definition.  Will put you in holds and has a deadly headscissors but definitely not interested in any type of semi-competitive or comp wrestling.

Fuschia
Saw her once.  Good knowledge of submission holds.  Very nice person.  Coming off knee surgery so probably not a good option for semi-comp or comp at this time.

Ashley
Saw her once.  Short compact frame.  Very limited wrestling knowledge, but strong and muscular enough to force submissions when she places you in holds.  Not recommended for semi-comp or comp option at this time.

Offline jaykap

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: September 21, 2013, 08:35:07 am »
When was the last time anyone wrestled Fuschia? She has gone off the WB site.

Offline Prosperity

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: September 21, 2013, 10:23:05 am »
Last saw Fuchsia in the spring of 2010.  I think she stopped doing sessions in the early part of 2011.  She and Raquel were supposed to tour but it didn't happen.

Offline AKgrappler

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: September 29, 2013, 08:11:12 pm »
Have any of you guys met Ruby yet ?  She is about size as Strong Blonde Beauty but mite have a little more grappling skill.  I met Raquel two times before and yes she is the gold standard ! 

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Seattle sessions

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View